A Mother's Lessons Ch. 06

Story Info
After having just his mother his aunt comes for a weekend.
7.1k words
4.68
29.8k
46

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj1774
rj1774
320 Followers

After exciting adventures with just his mother his aunt comes to visit for a weekend.

Chapter 6

The last 24 hours have been pure bliss from pool side to the bedroom to waking up this morning to my mother, the most gorgeous and sexy woman I have ever known, between my legs. I was no longer a virgin day dreaming about my first. I have now had my mother's mouth, deliciously wet pussy, and unbelievably tight ass. Plus, I went down on her learning how to please my mommy with my tongue and also experienced a hands free orgasm from prostate stimulation. I have used this descriptor a lot, but the only word I keep coming back to is 'incredible' as each new experience has been even better than the last. With all this occurring in the last 24 hours I am so excited for how much better it all gets!

With it a Saturday we fell back asleep after our morning adventures where my mother let me pound her right ass as hard as I could! It felt so good and even better when her sphincter quivered and contracted as she came and pushing me tight over the edge to explode. Now finally waking up with the light streaming in between the curtains I realized it was 10:00 AM which explained why my stomach was grumbling. My mother was already awake and gently rubbing her hands along my body. Tracing her hands along my chest, down my stomach, and along my thighs before heading back up to my chest again. It was so soothing and relaxing, but after hearing the rumbling of my stomach my vixen mother got herself up and out of the bed. Standing before me completely naked I never wanted her to walk away as all day long I could admire her amazing breasts, perfect nipples, toned abs, slender sexy legs, her mouth watering shaved pussy, and her breathtaking features of her gorgeous eyes filled with love, cute nose, and a smile that could make even the worst of days better. Yet I knew as she turned around my jaw would continue to drop as I took in her hair flowing down, her slender back, and toned perky ass that topped her very long, sexy legs.

"As much as I don't want to leave this bed baby boy it sounds like someone is very hungry. I know you would be happy eating breakfast from right between my legs and drinking down all the juice you could handle, but we need to get you some food after all the energy you have spent last night and this morning. Plus, we both need to recover and recharge, especially you saving up all your tasty cum, so that we are ready for tonight when your Aunt arrives. She is simply amazing and will be worth the wait! Let me throw on some clothes and I'll make you some breakfast before you jump in the shower with your mommy so I can help you get all cleaned up."

She turned around and I began to stiffen as her hips swayed as she walked to her dresser. Watching her slowly bend forward to put on a black lace thong with her breasts swaying in front of her as she looked me in my eyes and blew me a kiss finished bringing my aching cock to full attention. Then pre cum began to leak as turned around facing her dresser, bent over, and grabbed a cheek with each hand to spread her ass open allowing her thong to slip deeply between her toned ass cheeks. I am sure there were easier ways of getting her thong on, but she was putting on the sexiest of shows for her baby boy! As she bent over so slowly to pull her matching lace thigh highs on I couldn't stop a long moan from coming out. One long sexy leg after the other was covered by sheer black, topped with lace, all leading the eye straight to her hips now wrapped in thin lace line.

My mother then picked up a pair of black patent leather heels and she bent into her dresser again, this time resting her breasts on top of it, putting her fully in position for me to soak in her perfect ass, already glistening wet panties, and sexy legs. She then turned to watch me feast with my eyes and bent one leg at the knee toward her sexy ass and slipped on a heel. After she did the same to the other she winked at me as she stood in those heels it got even better as her calf and thighs were so defined making her long sexy legs that much more delicious looking. I watched her in the mirror in front of her dresser as she put on just a touch of make up including some ruby red lipsticks, a bit of powder, and mascara on. Combing her long hair she pulled it back into a pony tail. After she was done I expected her to put on a matching bra, maybe a baby doll cover, or even a t-shirt, but turning to face me with her breasts perky with hard nipples pointed straight at me she curled her fingers on one hand calling me to get up while the other hand slipped beneath her panties.

I jumped up quickly as she said, "I think mommy has more than enough clothes on. From the lust written all over your face I know you agree" She then winked again and before I could get to her she walked out the door with me to follow her as she swayed down the hallway. As we got to the kitchen she stopped abruptly and I ended up with my incredibly hard cock right between her toned ass cheeks. She then leaned back into me and I could smell her sweet aroma, grab her waist, and feel her begin to grind ever so slowly against my throbbing cock.

"Oh, my big boy is so hard and I can feel your precum leaking all up and down my tight, let me scoop some up for a taste..." After reaching behind her, getting some on her finger, and taking a long slow suck on it she looked right into my eyes, "we are going to keep us both so worked up all day, but you are not to cum. Not at all, your balls are going to swell bigger than they have ever been and we are going to save every single drop of cum for tonight. It is going to be frustrating, it is going to be hard to keep ourselves off each other, it will be hard keeping our hands off ourselves when we are alone today, but again, I promise you it will all be worth it to wait. Now go sit on one of those stools and watch mommy bend over the stove to make you some breakfast."

Watching her stand at the stove was more erotic than I could ever have dreamed. This image was going to be stuck in my head forever, but one she told me I could have forever as she looked behind her briefly and told me to take a photo.

"Go to your room and get your phone so you can take a photo of your sexy mommy cooking you breakfast. I trust you not to share it and I want you to be able to see me whenever you want, I want you to see me when you stroke yourself on nights we don't spend together, and I want you to be constantly lusting after your mommy."

Racing to my room and back returning with my phone it has given her enough time to slip into an apron. Her back fully exposed to me my mother was using the back burners so she has to bend over the stove to reach. As I snapped a few photos I could feel precum continuing to leak and as the eggs and bacon were cooked she brought them over to me, put the plate in front of me, and then bent over the counter allowing her breasts to freely dangle and barely contained in the apron!

"Oh, my big boy must have quite the appetite and you need to eat up to get all that energy back. See your mommy in lace thigh highs, heels, very small panties, her thong rubbing against her backside and just an apron on to be her son's slutty chef this morning? Think of just coming into the kitchen, coming up behind me, and taking your slutty mommy how she deserves to be taken. Hard! Fast! No lube and deep in my ass. All before shoving your slutty mommy to her knees and covering her face with your cum, shooting it all over my lips, getting some on my tongue, sealing one eye shut, and finishing on my breasts."

As she finished putting that unbelievable image in my head my vixen mommy dropped to her knees to take a long slow suck on my hard cock. She said it was just to keep her son's cock clean from all that sticky precum, but I could tell by the shakiness in her voice as she was so worked up and she needed me as badly as I needed her. She held firm though and restrained, but to avoid ravaging my body she told me to eat up and then walked out of the room telling me to meet her in her bathroom when I was done.

I think I inhaled my eggs, chugged the oj she had poured for me, and I bolted for her bathroom. As I opened the door steam was already fogging the mirror, but what I noticed immediately was my mother up on the counter, now only the black high heels and thigh highs on, her legs spread wide, one hand on a breast and another caressing her inner thigh.

Sounding almost out of breath, "Son, mommy needs you to taste her. Do not make me cum and no matter what you CAN NOT cum, understood?!? Now pleeeeease get on your knees and kiss my sweet, tasty, wet lips!"

As I got on my knees and placed my hands on my mother's thighs it was almost as if the world stopped. I was looking straight at the gates of heaven before letting my eyes drift upward. As we locked eyes I knew without a doubt I was entering heaven. Not breaking eye contact I leaned closer and closer breathing in her sweet aroma before my lips met hers and my tongue spread her open. Again, looking into those gorgeous eyes I was licking upwards until I found the sweetest spot of all and swirled my tongue around. She let out the longest moan followed by her squeezing my head so hard with her thighs as she pinned me in place with me sucking her throbbing clit into my mouth. She then opened her legs as quickly as she closed them around me and pushed my head back leaving me to lick my lips.

"Oh my goodness I have no idea how your mommy got so lucky! Barely any time since you first went down on a woman and already a pro! I could have cum so hard in a matter of seconds, but if you have to fill your tanks until they swell I will suffer with my son. Whew, I need to take a breath or two!"

I was overjoyed that I could make her feel that good, but stepping into the shower I put my head under the hot water and closed my eyes to try to relax myself. It wasn't working as I could smell my mother's sweet aroma on my upper lip, could picture her eyes, and really wanted her so badly. Lost in my own thoughts I didn't realize she had climbed in the shower until I felt a hand grab my balls hard and then received a hard slap against my wet ass. It stung so badly I knew it couldn't be her hand and as the water cleared from my eyes I saw the leather covered paddle. Bringing it against my other cheek I screamed out a fell forward. I caught myself with my palms against the tile and bent slightly, the perfect position for another swat and my mommy didn't let it go to waste.

"Now my big sexy son, I know you were in here thinking of your mommy,"

*slap*

"Were you thinking about how these balls are mine, mine to caress until you cum or squeeze until you cry, it is up to me,"

*slap*

"Mmmm, your ass is bright red, let's make your thighs match,"

*slap* *slap*

"Oh my poor baby boy you have tears flowing down your face, but your cock is harder than it has been and your balls are so swollen. I bet you like mommy punishing you, taking charge, making you want nothing more but for my attention. Remember that when our goddess arrives tonight, my sister and your Aunt, we'll have a weekend of blissful pleasure even with the bit of pain."

As she said the word pleasure her soaped up hands began to caress my thighs and buttocks. Before she got too far along she spun me around and as I could think a little straighter I pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Pulling back I assured her that no one could ever replace how I felt about my mother, no one could ever dream of being as sexy as my mother, and only she could be my vixen, my mistress, my femdom queen, my lover, AND be my incredible mom. She collapsed into my arms, which pushed me up against the cool tile, which really soothed my bright red ass cheeks, and we held each other for what felt like hours.

This time I broke the moment and lathered up my hands to begin washing her back before spinning her around, pulling her sexy ass into me, and soaped up her breasts, inner thighs, stomach, neck, and arms. She then returned the favor including keeping me so hard as she cleaned my shaft.

"Your Aunt loves a man who knows how to stay very manscaped. While you do a pretty good job next week you will get a full Brazilian wax. In the meantime please grab my razor and shaving cream so I can clean you up."

My mother then got on her knees to perfectly shave my shaft, balls, perininium, ass cheeks, all around my tight puckered hole, and finished by standing up to shave my chest and armpits. I felt great when she finished, but I cannot describe how great it fell when she lathered up my balls and backside with soap as they have never been this smooth!

After another ten minutes or so of cleaning each other, if you could call it that as now it was just an excuse to keep our hands on each other, she finally kicked me out. She had just gotten a fresh full bikini wax, but wanted to shave her legs and body where needed. Shifting to her "mom" voice she told me to go get dressed so I could hop on what Friday classes I had left. Most college professors never teach on Friday, but I did happen to have a class that I just made it in time for.

I threw on some basketball shorts and t-shirt, but didn't bother with any boxer briefs because at this point I could barely concentrate as is and knew I would keep finding my own hands wandering into my waistband anyway. It was its own form of torture feeling how smooth I was, my shorts brushing against my shaft, and especially when I opened up the photos of her at the stove. However, I was able to do as I was told and not cum all afternoon. My class ended and I dove into some video games to try to keep my mind occupied and make the time fly by. It didn't really work, but finally after a very slow ticking by of the clock it finally hit 5:30. My balls had never been larger as they ached for release and then I was startled out of my day dream by the most perfect view in my doorway. My mother was wearing open toe black heels, with her toes freshly painted a bright red, another pair of sexy black thigh highs with a black garter belt, a very tiny black satin g-string that barely covered her wet pussy, a satin black bra that only hid her nipples with her breasts pushed up and out right at me, and all wrapped in a in a black see through baby doll that barely went to the bottom of her sexy rear. To say I was instantly hard was an understatement and before I knew what I was doing I was up and moving toward her.

As I got within arms reach she stopped me in my tracks with her hand up and one finger pressed to my lips. She then slid her finger into my mouth and she must have just taken them out of her pussy as it was covered in her delicious juices! Before I could pursue more or drop to my knees to grovel and beg for a taste she handed me $30 and told me to go pick up the couple pizzas she had ordered for us to eat tonight when my Aunt arrived. She then made sure to tell me that my swollen balls would barely have to wait any longer and I was going to love my rewards for being such a good boy today. She then winked letting me know my Aunt would be here by the time I got back and the fun we both had been craving all day would finally begin! Reluctantly I watched her long slender legs walk away from me as I followed her sexy sway down the hall.

I had driven to this pizza parlor a thousand times and this time I must have done it by muscle memory as it was a blur how I got there. Of course it wasn't ready yet and all told I was out of the house for about 50 minutes before getting back to see my Aunt's car in the driveway. My breath started to quicken, my aching cock began to swell, and I also had a bit of dry mouth and nervousness. I wanted to be all these two sexy ladies needed and was so worried I was not going to be good enough. Heck what if from being turned on all day I prematurely came within minutes. More than that I really hoped I learned enough in one day to please my aunt as more importantly I knew watching me please my aunt would please my smart, funny, and incredibly sexy mommy. Pushing my worry to the side I took a deep breath, grabbed the pizza boxes and seemed to float up to the door. As I opened the door my jaw dropped.

Our front door did not lead into a separate foyer or another area of the house as you walked in you walked into a really open concept house so there was a clear space for the entrance, but you could look into the kitchen and the family room. So as I opened the door I heard a very loud moan that didn't sound like my mother's from last night. As I step-in further my jaw dropped yet again! I saw my mother, on her knees, in her g-string, bent forward so her see through mesh baby doll was barely covering her rear end, and her hair in a pony tail being firmly held by my Aunt, all while my mommy was between her own sisters legs kissing away. My Aunt's head was cocked backed, eyes closed and moaning so much as my mommy was making her own sister feel amazing!

My Aunt's legs were also made sexier by a pair of red open toe heels with her toes done in a fire engine red paint as well. She had her spread legs propped up on the coffee table with a tight red lace teddie on that has a deep v cut to it. It caused her huge double D breasts to barely be covered and yet the amazing thing is even with breasts that large hers were incredibly perky! Her face framed by her brunette hair was easily among her best features with perfect Hershey kiss eyes, an adorable nose with a tiny diamond stud piercing, and a gorgeous smile. Her lips were a red that matched her toes, she had mascara on, slight blush on her face, and red eye shadow on. I had fantasized often about my Aunt and loved seeing her come over in work out clothes, a dress, casual, really anything as she wore clothes that dripped sex appeal as she showed off all her assets. However, this was so much better than I could have dreamed while I stroked myself after she left our house! As her head dropped down and she locked eyes with me she had a huge smile on her face, she forcefully pushed my mothers face into her and she let out the loudest moan as she clearly came never letting her eyes leave mine as I watched her!

My eyes then traveled right to my mothers rear end as her black baby doll rode up showing off her gorgeous ass as she only had on that black satin g-string. These vixens were in black and red and I couldn't believe they were all mine tonight!

As my Aunt came down from her high and my mother began to kiss her thighs, my Aunt said to me "mmm, set those pizzas down, my handsome nephew the pizza order was just to distract you so I could get here, get changed, and be ready to be on display for you. I also wanted to have your mommy soaking wet for you by the time you got back so your real meal is over here. Strip naked at the door, drop to your knees, and crawl over to this couch to serve your needy Auntie and your sexy mommy."

I was so incredibly turned on I could feel the precum just flowing into my shorts and couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. The nervousness had turned to pure excitement as my first threesome was going to be with these two amazing woman! They were sexy, had an insatiable sex drive, and they truly loved me. Blissful doesn't even begin to describe it.

Without needing more direction I stripped and crawled straight to the couch as I watched my mommy sit down right next to my Aunt and spread her legs wide. As I looked at my mother her face was glistening from my Aunt's juices with her black eye shadow and mascara to match her baby doll running a little, she had smeared lipstick, and her g-string was clearly soaked. I just couldn't wait to slip it of her to taste her divine nectar! Before I could serve my sexy mistresses my Aunt dropped to her knees next to me on the floor and pressed my face into her breasts. As I enjoyed being smothered by those double d breasts I could feel her hand slowly stroking my hard cock and the other grabbing my balls. Between her tender touch, smooth hands, and my own freshly shaved balls it felt incredible. She then told me she wanted to see me make my mother moan and her hand still on my cock she placed the other on the back of my head and guided me toward her wet pussy.

rj1774
rj1774
320 Followers
12