All Comments on 'A Mother's Lie: A Short Tale'

by SirBigBadWolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tjreadertjreaderabout 1 month ago

No real incest here since they're not really related. This story read as very choppy to me. Sorry. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lässt sich schwer lesen, manchmal ohne Sinn und Verstand. Klingt wie mit Google-Übersetzer bearbeitet. Sollte dringend Korrektur gelesen werden, bevor man die Geschichte einstellt.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 month ago

Awesome! Nice work 👍

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

so she lied about not being his mother to get him to fuck her... sneaky!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Good job for your 1st MS! Highly specialized niche! Vastly different from others.

You laid a balanced foundation, feelings, sex, dialogue. Let's see what you do with chapter 2!

Thanks and good luck

BareBear1960BareBear196029 days ago

I was glad to find that she was lying about his mother having died - glad it was his actual mother that was fucking her and only the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Did tjreader even read the story. They are really mother and son. She lied to him so they could have sex.

As written in the story: "Not even the dawning realization of her confession, as the pieces assembled themselves. She lied. She needed me. She saw that I needed her. At the pool. It was the only way I would let her."

Horndog77Horndog7729 days ago

@tjreader his Mom was alive. She lied so she could bed him.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Interesting twist to the tale, enjoyable but could have backfired that she was indeed his mom

sirius23sirius2328 days ago

Congrats. Not many authors can say that they wrote a m/s sex story with a Hollywood level twist. Bravo

SirBigBadWolfSirBigBadWolf27 days agoAuthor

Thanks y'all. Appreciate the feedback! Glad the twist wasn't TOO subtle... :)

SuddenRainSuddenRain17 days ago

5 for the twist

SuddenRainSuddenRain17 days ago

5 for the twist

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo12 days ago
Loves grown deep

Amazing introduction to feelings and history. Great emotional conflict with mom knowing it was the right time and reason to seduce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirBigBadWolf@SirBigBadWolf
Here to create fun stories that might only satisfy a niche crowd, but hopefully makes their day better. I like BBW stuff, facesitting, and I try to mix up my stories, but those two always do it for me the most. I read my comments, and I appreciate constructive criticism. So ...