All Comments on 'A Mother's Love'

by leeannt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so beautiful

What a touching and exquisite love story. I felt many times like making love to my son but never did. You are very brave and have earned that happines.

billybudd42000billybudd42000almost 8 years ago
A love story.

Beautifully written. Captured a parent's love perfectly.

michel92439michel92439almost 8 years ago
just thinking

When I read this I was wondering, my mom and I made love for several years. This story could be her story. I was just wondering could it be? Perhaps I don't want to know. I enjoyed it. Written so well and convincing, mother and son, the eternal unbreakable bond. The sex with my mom was better than any I had with other women. We had this understanding without words. If i patted her side she would roll over and let me enjoy the feeling of her but against my belly. She loved being taken from behind, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I do not agree

For me a story must be plausible. Nothing about this story is plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes, so very, very beautiful

And the love of a mother and her male child is indeed the most indestructible bond there is. The description of the mother's feelings about her boy's penis is wonderful. "It was fully erect now and I could not believe how stunned I was by it." Mom uses her lips and tongue on her kid's beautiful penis and is instantly addicted to the taste. She buries her nose in his bush and is intoxicated by the smell. "There was no describing it, it was something I would bottle if I could." That's the aroma wafting from her boy's young balls. Reading this great story I couldn't help wishing that my own beloved mother felt the same way about her own baby boy's penis and balls and acted just like the mom in the story. I'd so love to have my mommy smooching and licking and sucking my big fat hard on, and inhaling the musky scent from my balls deep in her lungs. I'd give anything to just blow my balls in my mother's mouth, and shoot her a huge mouthful of my semen till it flows down her pretty chin, what mom doesn't swallow, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1

Sophomoric.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Thanks for this story it took me back a few years.I slept with mom all the time she would touch and feel all over me and I rember the first time I `cum for her it was amazing I was maby 11 or 12 years old, I am 65 now a lot of years have gone by

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWinealmost 8 years ago
Nice but

It came on pretty quickly. I liked your writing style but I would have liked more of a build-up where you get a better sense of their feelings and the initial hesitations that are bound to occur leading up to a mother-son relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

To short.

jme51usajme51usaalmost 8 years ago
Woman's side of the story

I just loved this story. I do not get to read a whole story from the Ladies side of thinking. This was enjoyable. I hope there are lots more Chapters. Keep Up the great work pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please stop inflicting these pieces of garbage on us!

You have no talent for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Getting better

Good story, you are getting better at it. Don't take notice of some of the replies, it's probably sour grapes. My Mum had to bathe me when I was 13, as I had hurt my arm. When she got to my cock she exclaimed at the size and played with it so much I cum over her apron. Oooooohll

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
I breastfed Pat until he was 5 years old, and to be truthful the latter years were more for me than for him.

Weird. Really weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous