All Comments on 'A Mother's Love'

by Midnight_Rambler

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JhMcKnJhMcKnover 6 years ago
My Mother

This could easily have been my alcoholic mother. She drank herself to death at the age of thirty eight. A case of beer a day Everyday. Beer at seven AM and the final one for the day at ten PM. She had to piss so often daddy got her a chamber pot so she didn't have to go upstairs to piss. I sometimes had to help her get to the potty to piss. She had a thick bush and I saw it many, many times. Sometimes she wiped her cunt after she peed. Other times she just left it wet. hardly ever wore panties of DK's because they just got in the way if she had to pee.

I probably could have fucked her if I had wanted to. She let a couple of her beer drinking buddies screw her from time to time and she also loved to suck their cocks. Caught her a couple of times sucking one of them off. They didn't see me, but he blew his nuts off in her mouth.

So this story was reminiscent of my mothers life. Hope you will follow with a sequel or two.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Reminds me of my mother and myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3rd person story

I like stories told by one of the participants. 3rd person stories are less realistic to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don’t see how the title connects with the actual contents

The story made it clear that she has no love for him at all...

Also, there’s this thing in grammar called a pronoun. Learn it before you publish anything again!

Midnight_RamblerMidnight_Ramblerover 6 years agoAuthor
I don’t see how the title connects with the actual contents: RESPONSE

The reason for my choice in title was, for one thing, to send a clear and concise message of what the short story would contain. Furthermore the love seems to be more physical in nature as love can take many forms.

Regarding the use, or lack, of pronouns, I chose to try and limit the use of pronouns because it can make stories less grounded with the characters. Of course this is merely my preference. Oh, and I am aware of pronouns.

Thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Drunk mom

Minu ema oli ka ükskord purjus ja siis ma mõtlesin ta läbi tõmmata.Aitasin ta voodisse ja istusin voodi servale ja ajasin talle käe jalgevahele ning ajasin näpud sisse.Keppisime nii kaua kui olime üleni higised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

10/10 short sweet hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous