All Comments on 'A Mother's Love'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 4 years ago
Glad they talked you into it!

Great story as we have come to expect from R410a. Won’t try to critique it just enjoyed the hell out of a fine love story. Thanks for taking the time to keep your fans entertained.

Not quite 6 stars but a good solid 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

A beautifully written, very erotic story of real love. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally

Finally a true love story between other and son - not just a wild rapid fire unbelievable fuck fest. Good job R410A - more !

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BRAVO !!!! OUTSTANDING !!!! BRAVO !!!!^*!^*!^*!

WELL WRITTEN, GREAT STORY LINE,THE CAST MADE IT SOUND LIKE A REAL PLAY

NOT JUST A STORY. 5 STARS IS A JOKE, THIS STORY NEEDS 5+++++++ IT'S THAT GOOD.

ps. read it, and see for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Very well done, a good story, well told.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this one as I do of all of your offerings that I've read. This was certainly a very tender and moving love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A lovely story

You did an amazing job in this incest story! Aaron and Jen make great lovers, especially because they approach it slowly and cautiously. They make their move toward loving only when they are sure about each other. Loved Aaron's description -- chest hair, slightly larger than Jerrod, and very loving toward Jen. Also very glad he found Ellen at the end and became a father. I love men with hairy chests who are pleasing to others - to women or to men!

You are a talented writer, an your stories are ALWAYS amazing and touching. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"A Mother's Love Never Dies"

Unless it's Allison, of course!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
A home run

Incest may not be your specialty but you hit this one out of the ball park, as do all of your stories that I've read so far.

This one hit very close to home regarding Aaron and his first wife, just like my son and his third wife. Although they didn't go down the drug and sex road, she has turned him against both his mother and me. No idea why, but maybe one day he will come to realize that we still love him. If not, it's something he'll have to live with the rest of his life after it's too late.

Regardless, this was such a sweet loving story at the end that it gets all five stars and a thanks for writing and posting.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago

Excellent

This is a delightful and very well written story. Congratulations for hitting the nail firmly on the head. Worth reading again - and well worth five stars. Thank you.

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
Excellent

I am so turned on by this!

AzureAshAzureAshover 3 years ago
I have no words...

The two quotes from Shakespeare mentioned below are ones I've used a lot. A lot. But never ever before today they felt so apt for the context:

For this story, I have so much to tell, but, "Unhappy that I am, I cannot heave my heart into my mouth..."

And for this story, to the author, "I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks..."

Welled up

Ash

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous. What a well written sexy and loving story, I seem to have a little dust in my eye.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

My second time through this one , R, Just as beautiful this time! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wonder how many of the posts for the stories are done by the author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

R410a cautioned us that this was his first mother/son story, I at this point just want to join in with the praises. Their's really not much left to say than thank you!

My mother died last year at 89. I, being the third of her six children, never left her for one day since 2005. We had a very different relationship from Aaron and Jen. I never lusted after her, I just wish she'd shown the love and affection one would think a mother has for her child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for writing it.

johnkalagianjohnkalagianabout 2 years ago

Well done! Believable.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Great job, thanks for sharing.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[02.08.22]

Tres Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

matureandablematureandableover 1 year ago

Great story, engaging read, loved it.

NesticNesticover 1 year ago

In my opinion, this is truly an impressive masterpiece of incestuous story-telling. I loved the plot, the slow pace, and how the story unfolded. I appreciate your gentle wording and your empathetic protagonists. To me, you are a very talented writer and I'm looking forward, to your next sensuous incest stories. Thank you for writing such delightful stories. Cheerio.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Great 5⭐️ story and amazing outcome

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story when it started I almost quit but I continued and glad I did I think it turned into a masterpiece !!! You made the love they had for each other fell so real it ended the way I thought it might it was a bit sad at first but he finally found love with someone else and had children!!!!!!!!! Gave it 5 BIG STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous