A Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had them escorted from the property and since Aaron and the little tramp were estranged I didn't allow her to stay either. As she was being escorted out, I reminded her that I'd given them two thousand dollars years ago and to never ask again. She spit and flipped me the bird. Sitting on the couch it all came out that evening. Allison had gone completely off the rails before he left. He had at one time been able to make her see the error of her ways and get her back to a place where they could function, as soon as they had a little money in the bank she was back in party mode.

The final straw was when she got tangled up with some nasty guys. The night she came home with a tattoo that said *this pussy belongs to Sean* right below the panty line, he packed what he had and left, borrowing enough for a ticket and forty for travel from his closest work associate. I had wondered what he'd done with the money from his first two checks, he'd sent it to his friend as pay back. She had since found out she was pregnant but had no idea who the father was, apparently having several lovers at once, or should I say she enjoyed the gang bang until it was time to pay the piper.

I contacted our lawyer that Sunday night apologizing for interrupting him at home. Had we not been friends for over twenty years he'd have told me to jump in a lake. He was at his office early the next morning to talk with Aaron and me. He initiated a petition for divorce and arranged to have it served as soon as he legally could. His investigator found out where she was staying and that she'd be there until Friday. Because my lawyer does so many litigation cases, he keeps an investigator on retainer year round, it's not as though he's some hot shot multi-million dollar attorney, he's simply very thorough.

When she was served at the motel, they found her high as a kite half nude and in bed with both of her tag along thugs. The proprietor stood behind the server and was appalled by the condition of the room. It didn't appear as though anything was broken, but it was a filthy mess, finding out from housekeeping they'd refused services all week. It was determined later that one of the thugs was indeed Sean, he may or may not have been the father, then again who's gonna marry a skank with his name tattooed above her pussy.

As the weeks and months dragged on Aaron started to become himself again. He was polite and considerate, always ready to help me in any way I wanted. I asked him about dating or girlfriends, he wanted nothing to do with it stating if he couldn't find a girl like me he would stay single. I initially thought nothing of it. We would teat ourselves to a meal out every Saturday, sometimes breakfast, sometimes lunch or supper, he would always make me feel special regardless of where we went.

We had reached a point where whenever we were together in public I was usually on his arm, that is to say my hand was through the crook of his arm. More than once I carelessly leaned into him with my breast pressed firmly against the back of his solid bicep, he never flinched or pulled away, I would sense what I was doing and pull back. I found myself liking that feeling once again, I always had my breast pressed into Jerrod, this was my Jerrod clone, somehow it seemed alright to let that happen once in a while. It always sent little tremors from my nipple directly between my legs, just as it had with his father.

With Aaron now handling receiving, deliveries and shipping his life became much more busy, there were now days he would need to stay later than me, I had Jerrod's old pickup checked and tuned up then gave the keys to Aaron, he was smiles from ear to ear. On the days he worked late I would have supper ready when he drifted through the door, we'd become comfortable enough that I always got a hug and kiss on the cheek when he walked in. Standing at the range one evening he slipped his arm around my waist, did a side squeeze, kissed me on the cheek and patted my bottom before he walked away.

"Geepers ma, we're almost like an old married couple aren't we?"

As he walked to his room to change my mind was racing. Like an old married couple? Did he really pat my ass? Then I realized something, to him it may have been a joke, to me it wasn't. The next thoughts nearly stopped my heart. *that boy came into this world through my birth canal, who could I love more on this earth than him, he sees me like a wife, oh my. How would that work?*

I snapped out of it as he sauntered back into the kitchen, setting the table, getting drinks ready, asking what he could do to help further. Supper was quiet, after dishes I excused myself to my room where my mind would not shut off. Jennifer, what is wrong with you? He's your son, yes, he's handsome as hell, yes, he looks like Jerrod at that age, yes, he would be a perfect lover. Oh my, I've just imagined myself being intimate with my child, I need to get this stuff out of my mind. I was standing with my back to the bedroom door in only red lace panties when he knocked. To my surprise I hadn't latched it earlier and it swung open. I quickly placed my arms across my breasts, though my back was to him I was facing the full length mirror.

"Oh my gosh, sorry mom."

He was gone just that quickly, I assumed to his room. The next morning at breakfast it was like a cold front had moved in, I couldn't spend the day without this being addressed.

"Aaron, I apologize for last night, I honestly thought my door was latched. Hopefully my saggy old ass didn't make you want to throw up."

My attempt at humor escaped him, "It's not saggy mom, in fact It looked darned good in my humble opinion. I apologize for not being more careful. Can we get past this mom? I can't stand the awkwardness of this morning."

We nodded in unison, did a side hug on the way to our vehicles and didn't mention it again. Aaron had been with me almost a year and he was still battling with Allison over the divorce. She insisted the child was his, DNA test were ordered, when that failed to implicate him, she made an accusation that he'd beaten her. It finally took our lawyers investigator flying to California and interviewing people before we had enough evidence to tell her to piss off. They were only affidavits, but they'd been taken and recorded in a lawyer's office. He'd been home fifteen months when the final decree was issued, he was finally free of that parasite.

We celebrated with a weekend away at a resort, a quaint two bedroom cabin on a lake, the resort had a huge community hall, when we arrived we learned they were having a dance Saturday night. I love to dance, I'd taught Aaron as a lad since his dad seldom danced and we seemed to hit a wedding reception once a month for a few years straight. I'd brought a couple of sun dresses but nothing for dancing shoes, a quick trip into town and I had some inexpensive comfortable shoes to dance in, I didn't care about the quality, they only needed to last one night.

We'd spent a few hours at the beach earlier Saturday, I couldn't be sure, but I thought I'd seen Aaron watching me several times. I had on a one piece that wasn't revealing but it did accentuate my curves and was a little tighter across my pussy than I'd remembered, I was constantly adjusting it so my camel toe wasn't so prevalent. At one point two guys strolled by, turned and strolled by again, not looking away staring at my body. I noticed Aaron bristle, I was certain he was going to confront them about the time their prissy little wives swept them away.

I reached my hand to the right taking his in my hand. "Did that bother you honey?"

"Yes, they were being pervs, staring at your body like that. They're married, what pigs."

I ventured out on a limb I wasn't sure I should go on. "I've noticed you looking at me, how is that different?"

He grinned, bent down, kissed my hand, removed his sunglasses as well as mine and spoke softly, almost seductively.

"Because you're my girlfriend and not theirs. Need another drink dear?"

Taken completely by surprise I nodded as he walked away. He kissed my hand, he called me dear, he said, no he proclaimed I was his girlfriend, does he have feelings for me beyond being his mom? Oh shit, this could get messy if I'm not careful. Returning with another heavily iced Arnold Palmer we behaved like nothing had been said. Getting ready for the evening I showered first, stepping out with a full beach towel wrapped around my body and a smaller one wrapped around my hair. I was no looker for sure. As he walked past me toward the shower he winked.

"You're a looker ma, don't ever doubt that."

We had the house special of shrimp and a small filet for supper before walking to the community center, as we approached we could hear the music, upbeat, making our bodies begin to move. With his arm around my waist he kissed the top of my head.

"You ready to get loose tonight mom? Been a long time since we danced, it's gonna be fun, oh, and you're with me. I don't plan to let anyone else dance with you."

I looked at him with bedroom eyes. "I wouldn't have it any other way, we're together."

What a fun night, we danced almost every dance before calling it a day at ten thirty. Walking back to the cabin Aaron reached down and took my hand.

"Do you mind mom?"

"No baby. It feels good, you make me feel safe in this rough and tumble world."

On the way home Sunday afternoon we stopped at a Steak and Shake place for lunch. I could see the excitement in his eyes as he reached across, took my hand and asked.

"Wanna do something exciting mom?"

My mind shifted from first to fourth in a heartbeat, I needed to be careful how I answered this.

"Sure, within reason."

"You want to split a malt with me? Like we did when I was little? We could get two straws."

I had tears in my eyes. I had forgotten about those days, he hadn't. When we'd finished and were on the way to the car I had hold of his hand, at the door I stepped in front of him before he could open it.

"You're sweet and so good to me Aaron, even more so than your dad was. Would you be too embarrassed if your old mom kissed you on the lips?"

His answer was to pull me closer and kiss me softly, then smiling as he stepped back.

"Like that mom?"

I nodded, "Oh goodness, you certainly know how to kiss."

"Lots of practice with Janice Torkle senior year. She wouldn't let me go any further, but we sure made out a lot."

As I look back, that weekend away was when the door to each other's heart opened from mother/son to being in each other's arms as we were now. It all took place very slowly, yet somehow deliberately. Though we didn't change our demeanor we certainly acted differently, we still did little things like him holding my hand or me on his arm, we shopped together, we of course worked together, life went on ... it just sorta went on differently.

We found ourselves being more thoughtful of each other, seldom making a decision without at least mentioning it to the other. We joked and bantered more easily, the ultimate ice breaker happened on a Friday night walking through a park after we'd eaten. I had ahold of his hand, then switched to my arm through his and blatantly pushing my breast into him. It was a summer evening, I wore a light blouse, he was in a t shirt, there was no way he could not have noticed my hard nipple poking through the thin bra into his arm.

As we neared a bench, I motioned for us to sit, where we said nothing as we looked out over the lake. With the silence killing me I took his hand in mine turning toward him, he followed suit turning to me. As I looked up, he was gazing directly into my very being, I took a deep breath and proceeded hoping I wasn't about to ruin my life.

"Aaron, honey, you've been with me almost two years, you'll be 29 in a few weeks. You're a grown man and should be with a woman you love and can take care of you. Surely you have physical needs that are met in a matrimonial bed. I need to know if I'm holding you back.?

His answer shocked me. "First off, you're the best thing that ever happened to me in my life. Second, yes, I'm a grown man, what you don't get yet is that I'm already with a woman to love and take care of me. Third, I have needs I keep at bay for the most part, except when I see you partially dressed, or in your sexy red panties like the night I opened your door by mistake."

"Aaron what do mean? Do you masturbate thinking of me?"

"I do mom, once in a while, and I always sneak a pair of used panties out of the basket in your bathroom. If you saw me as anything but your little boy, I'd meet your needs as well, where in the rule book does it say you can't lust after your mother? I've loved and cherished you from the point of puberty on, I went haywire with Allison because I knew I couldn't have you. Now that I've opened my heart and soul, I expect you'll want me to move on."

"No Aaron, no, I don't want you to leave. I have so much to think about. I wasn't quite prepared for that answer, I'm not upset about it, simply unprepared. Walk with me some more tall, dark and handsome, this old broad is feeling pretty special at the moment."

I made absolutely sure he felt my tit rub against his arm as we walked, twice he smiled at me, stopped, lifted my chin and kissed me tenderly. No tongues, no swapping spit, soft tender kisses that invaded my heart. I found myself thinking thoughts that a day ago I would have thought were abhorrent. I could love this man, I mean in a carnal sense if I could get past the fact that he is my son. Yes, I could yield to his desires, and who knows, maybe as time goes on I will. As we neared the car he stopped and moved me in front of himself with his arms on my shoulders.

"If we weren't in a parking lot with far too much lighting to be discreet, I'd sweep you into my arms and kiss you passionately. You need to know that you own my heart, always have and always will. I want nothing greater in this word than to be by your side as long as we live."

"But I'm 59, you can't be serious."

"Be quiet Jen, don't ruin this moment. I love you, not just as a son, as a hopeful lover as well."

Our time on the way home was quiet. He had called me by my first name, something he hadn't done since he went through a phase at about four, does this mean something has changed between us? He still treats me with respect and tenderness, maybe he was caught up in the moment, I know I sure was. Then the inner questions began. Did I want him to sweep me into his arms? Did I want him to kiss me passionately? I admit it felt good when he kissed me on the path, had it continued much longer I'm not sure I could have stopped, or if I even wanted to. My mind was so conflicted. Had I been a younger woman I'm sure my panties would have been soaked.

At the house we did our normal bedtime things, I was about to turn out the light when there was a small tap at my door, as it opened a crack Aaron asked if I was decent. I was standing next to the bed in my nightie, some women sleep in t's, I had never done that. I grew up wearing a nightie and that's what I still did, mind you the type of nightie had evolved through the years. It was a soft yellow silk nightie that ended about six inches below my butt and had no support for my breasts to speak of, but I was covered.

"Yes sweetheart I'm covered." With his head craned inside and his body outside the door he asked if I was okay.

"I'm okay, how about you? Are we alright Aaron?"

"As far as I'm concerned we're alright, you haven't said two words since we got home and I wanted to make sure I hadn't made a fool of myself."

"You didn't make a fool of yourself hon, it was and still is an awful lot to process. I'll see you in the morning."

"Mom, can I have a kiss goodnight?"

I knew that would be disaster because I wasn't about to stop with a kiss. "Not tonight Aaron, maybe another night. Close the door honey, I love you."

Something I hadn't given any thought to before I let him look in was that I seldom wear panties to bed anymore, my bush isn't as dark as it once was, but it still possessed enough dark color mixed in with the grey that there was a definite triangle visible through my nightie. When I turned to douse the lights, I noticed it in the mirror. Shit, you flashed him Jen, what the hell is wrong with you? Did he still have a pair of my dirty panties, was he jacking off at this moment wishing his cock was buried deep within me? Part of me wanted him to be dumping a big load into the crotch of my used panties while another part of me worried where all of this was going.

The next morning I struggled with what to wear under my clothes. Should I wear my everyday panties and bra or should I wear a sexy matching set like I used to for Jerrod? Aaron wasn't going to see them so why wear the sexy undies? Without thinking any further I reached for the black silk bikini panties and matching sheer bra. When I lifted the lid on my laundry basket I noticed a pair of panties I'd worn two days ago on top. When I picked them up and looked more closely there was no mistaking a thick gooey mess in the crotch, touching it a strand clung to my fingertip as I pulled it away. I now knew for sure he'd jacked off into them and had snuck them into my basket while I slept.

As I adjusted the leg opening on my panties I allowed a finger to slip inside stroking softly across my bush and dropping to touch my clit. My body jerked as I touched my love button, I heard myself emit a soft moan, which was enough to snap me back into reality jerking my hand out of my panties. I was breathing heavy when it dawned on me, I'd been thinking of Aaron's finger in my panties and on my clit. I was scared and comfortable at the same time, damn, I was having one hell of a time putting this in perspective. I wanted him, I wanted his face buried in my beaver and I wanted his cock deep in my old sometimes dry cunt, but I'm his mom, how can these feelings be happening?

Breakfast wasn't silent, but it wasn't a talkative time either. I think we both knew we needed some time and space to process our feelings. The next few weeks went as they had before, laughing, joking around, out for dinner, grocery shopping, usual stuff. I did begin to relax some on my attire though, I wasn't so stringent about whether he saw me partially clothed or not. One morning as I walked to the laundry in panties and a bra to get my slip he was coming out of his room, I gave him an embarrassing grin.

"You're looking hot as hell mom. I like the matching panties and bra. You just need a belt and some hose to send that look over the edge."

He was smiling as he said it walking right on past. He liked my sexy undies, maybe I should dig out a garter belt and slide on some stockings, I didn't plan on him seeing them, but damn I'd feel hot and bothered knowing I had them on without his knowledge. I dug around in the bottom drawer, found a black belt and some fishnet stockings. Walking into the kitchen in a flowing skirt a few inches above the knee and a silk blouse I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head.

Looking at my legs he smirked, "Did you put on a belt and stockings mom?"

"A lady never tells, you'll have to use your imagination."

With that exchange we were out the door, him in the truck me in the car. As I drove, I slid my skirt up until I could see the V of my panties framed by the belt and hose. I liked what I saw, if I ever got brave enough, I think Aaron would to. Pulling my skirt back in place I continued as normal. The morning went by quickly, noon was upon us before I knew it, as I looked up there stood Aaron in my doorway, he usually took his lunch with the guys, I was surprised and pleased at the same time.

"Hi hon, come on in, why aren't you with the guys?"

"Wanted to have lunch with you. Was wondering, would you be interested in seeing a movie tonight at the cinema? Been a long time since I've been to one."