A Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

"That sounds lovely, let's stop for pizza and catch the six fifteen show after. I haven't had overly salted popcorn and super sweet soda since you were a kid. I like that idea, it's a date."

Bonnie our receptionist was walking by and stopped. "What's a date? You going out Jen?"

"Yup, Aaron and I are going to the movie, I haven't been in decades."

She snickered, "Figures, you two are like an old married couple anyway. Well, have fun."

I looked at him, he at me and we burst out laughing. As Bonnie walked away she yelled, "It wasn't that funny."

Then Aaron looked deep into my eyes speaking just above a whisper, "It wasn't funny at all, was it Jen?

Little does she know."

He spun on his heels and headed back to his office in the yard. I'm almost 59 and haven't necessarily been very wet between my legs since menopause, let me tell you the juices were dripping into my panties like they hadn't in ten years. My vulva was so wet and smooth it was like I'd poured oil or lotion on myself. I quickly went into the bathroom, hiked my panties down and plopped my butt on the throne. With my skirt at my waist I looked into my panties, touching the crotch I couldn't believe how thick and sticky they were. I no longer carried any type of pad with me so I folded several sheets of toilet paper and put them in my panties as I pulled them up.

Looking at myself in the mirror I smiled, talking to myself. You've still got it Jen, your panties are wet, there was a definite bulge in his jeans when he left, maybe this idea isn't as taboo as you thought it was. Better decide soon, he's not going to be able to wait forever, and worse than that, neither can you. You have a choice to make here girl, are you ready to be your son's lover or are you going to spend the rest of your days alone and unloved the way you want and need to be? It's your choice Jenny, choose wisely.

Following work we dropped my car at the house and I jumped in the truck with him, after pizza we walked around the mall a short while waiting for the movie to start. With popcorn and soda in hand we slid into our seats, I don't like being down front so we found seats near the top, with only a handful of people besides us we had the entire upper seven or eight rows to ourselves. By the time we were fifteen minutes into the feature it was clear it did not live up to the promotions. I was slouched down and noticed my skirt had ridden up my thighs, looking quickly at Aaron he smiled.

"Yes, I looked. Love the stockings, you did take my advice and put on a belt after all. Mom, if you had any idea how smokin hot you are you'd dress like that more often."

"Am I one of those women they call a cougar?"

"Nope, you're over fifty, you'd be a Puma. At any rate you're definitely a MILF."

"What's that hon? Never heard of that."

"You sure you wanna know?" I nodded yes. "With his mouth next to my ear he told me, Mother I'd Like to Fuck."

I snapped my head back in disbelief, then grinned. "Is that what it really means, or did you just make that up?"

"No, that's what it means. And I was being sincere when I said you fit that category perfectly."

I was astounded, more at what my reply was than what he'd said. "Are you saying you'd like to make love to an old woman? Honey I'm well past my prime, I get wet inside but not outside much anymore. I don't think you know what you're saying."

He put the popcorn bucket down, turned me to his face and planted a smackeroo of a kiss on my lips that could melt a stick of butter. I pushed back.

"Aaron, there are people."

"Haven't you noticed, they're all doing what we just did."

"Aaron, I'm flattered, truly flattered, but you want to be with a younger woman, one who can still be wet for you."

"Mom, that's why there's oral sex and KY jelly."

He pulled me to his chest and planted another barn burner on my lips, as he did his hand slid up my side. I knew he was headed for the side of my tit and dropped my arm.

"No, no Aaron I'm not ready for that."

His gaze didn't change and his hand didn't move.

Hormones took over and I relented, "Okay, just a little feel baby boy, be gentle with mommies boobies."

Where the F did that come from, mommies boobies. He was laughing into my mouth when I said it. His hand went to the front of my breast as he softly caressed it, he began opening my blouse when I stopped him.

"No honey, not here, never in public. I'll let you feel me at home, but no sex, okay?"

I felt his hand go to the inside of my thigh under my skirt, it continued upward until his fingers touched my panties and stopped. Rubbing his fingers over the straps and stocking tops he withdrew his hand and whispered in my ear.

"Okay mom, I'll let you set the schedule, but once that decision is made, you'll be mine and I'm taking over. Nobody else is ever going to be in your pussy but me, understand?"

I kissed him fervently, he stood, took my hand and we left. Walking through the garage entry door he gently took my arm, pulled me to him and began kissing with passion. I felt his tongue swipe my lower lip and eagerly opened my mouth to receive him, swooning as our tongues danced a tune we'd never known before. I felt him lifting the back of my skirt, feeling my ass through the panties, tracing the edge of my panties and pulling lightly on the straps of my garter belt. When his hand went down the back of my panties I panicked pushing against his chest.

"Aaron, baby, hon we shouldn't, oh please, maybe we should stop."

He put a finger across my lips. "Shh, be quiet my love, let this happen, I won't hurt you, ever. Let me love you the way you deserve to be loved."

I knew this was a runaway freight train and that I should slam on the brakes, but I didn't. I caved, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, pushing my chest into his and grinding my pussy into his raging hard cock. Our lips were locked, nothing but moans and whimpers coming from me, he was grunting and growling as he pulled me tighter by my butt cheeks. His next move was my surprise, picking me up he carried me past his bedroom door and into my room, I thought how perfect. No one had made love in this bed after I replaced it following Jerrod's death, my lover can take me to our marital bed and fuck my brains out.

I had taken the toilet paper out of my panties earlier, I could feel the slickness of my vulva again, it felt hot and puffed up like it used to be years ago. I was sure the hair covering my opening was wet, waiting to be parted as his cock entered me. Standing me next to the bed he told me to stay still as he went around behind me, it was then I realized I would be watching in the mirror as my son undressed me from behind.

First it was the zipper of my skirt, with his left hand on my breast his right hand slid inside my skirt, rubbing across the front, cupping my sex and sliding a finger between my legs. When he withdrew his hand he whispered my panties were wet, next was the snap and my skirt dropped to the floor.

"Oh mom, you are so damned hot, I can't wait to put my face in that silky bush."

Unbuttoning my blouse he paused time and again to pull it open a little at a time, showing a little bit more until it was fully open, my nipples were hard, pointing outward through the sheer bra, my areolas all scrunched up holding the nipples front and center. With my blouse off and my bra unhooked he cupped my breasts, slowly sliding the material away all the while watching me, as it dropped to the floor his hands went under each breast cupping them, molding them, kneading them like bread dough, softly squeezing, moving his fingers forward until the nipple was between the middle and index fingers. Pulling lightly, he pinched ever so softly, then let them go, cupping them again. I shuddered as I came, I had never had an orgasm from breast play before that night. It certainly wouldn't be the last.

Sitting on the bed in front of me he looked into my eyes. "Take your panties off mom, leave the belt and straps."

As I straightened he put his hands on my bare ass and pulled me to his face, putting it in my bush and sniffing.

"I love your smell mom, you smell like sex. Sweet loving sex, the way a flower petal should."

Laying me down he opened my legs wide and descended upon my pussy. Jerrod never wanted to do that, Aaron acted as though if he couldn't he'd have hurt feelings. I felt the warmness of his breath before I felt the softness of his tongue, with his tongue flat he licked the surface of my labia, then parted the labia with a sharp quick lick bottom to top. As his tongue hit my love button my hips jerked and I closed my thighs tight around his head, pushing my legs open he continued, bringing me to several orgasms in a row before I had to push him away.

Crawling up on the bed I felt him move over the top of me, looking down I could see his monster cock hanging, waiting to enter me and spit his cum all over the inside of my vagina. God how I needed and desired this, I didn't care that he was my son, there was no one else I'd want between my legs than him. He'd come out of that opening, it was time his thick cock went back in it.

With his arms extended, looking in my eyes he leaned down. "Kiss me Jen, tell me you love me."

As I pulled him down I told him, "I do love you, you're my lover I'm yours Aaron, take me honey, fuck mama hard. It's been so long."

He hooked his arms under my knees and pulled my legs alongside my body.

"You okay like this mom, I don't want to hurt you."

"Put that cock in my pussy son, I told you I need a good fucking. No more talk."

Letting my knees drop enough to get his dick in I felt the large angry head begin to part the petals of my flower, little by little they opened in expectation of his invading tool. I was so wet from his tongue induced orgasms there was no need for KY. With the head in I pushed against his chest stopping him.

"Give me a minute honey, nothing has been in there for years, and nothing this big has ever been in there. Your father was well endowed, but you're a little bit bigger. Okay baby, slide it into mama, show me what her baby boy can do."

That seemed to be the switch that sent him into fast and furious mode, leaning forward he pinned my legs alongside my body and hammered away. It felt delicious, the head spreading me as the walls of my cunt collapsed around his pole again and again, in and out, my climax was building, boiling slowly. The feelings that had begun in my pussy were exploding throughout my body, with a loud yell I jerked into Aaron fighting his arms to get my legs around his waist.

Without my legs to hold he hammered away with abandon, sweat running down his face and chest, a look of intensity on his face, then I felt another on its way.

"Can you cum with me baby? Can you cum with mommy? Fill my pussy with your sperm, mark me as yours, fill my cunt with baby cream."

As I toppled over the edge he toppled with me, me screaming and convulsing, him grunting and letting out a long AHHH before exhaustion overtook him. Slumping down he took a nipple in his mouth, releasing the nipple he flopped next to me.

"I wanted to suck those so bad, but your pussy was calling to me, I couldn't hold back any longer."

"There will be lots of time for you to suck on these nipples, just like you did 28 years ago you tit hound. Was It alright hon, am l good enough to make you cum hard?"

"Oh my gosh mom, you were tight as what I imagine a virgin would be, I came so hard it felt like my balls were going to explode. Not to sound gross mom, but you're the best piece of ass I've ever known. I could fuck you every day until I die, that's how good it was."

We drifted off to sleep almost immediately. Some hours later I woke to a hard gentle movement between my legs, Aaron was waking me up making love to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him to me, we kissed and cuddled as we made love, it was slow and unhurried. Our climax was strong but not anywhere as vocal as our first, my body shook, his groin continually pushed against me as spurt after spurt left his dick and coated my insides. I felt every one of them and smiled throughout, no baby worries, skin on skin as he filled my pussy a second time.

Which brings us full circle to the beginning of my tale. Listening to Aaron breathe deeply I smiled, our lives would never be the same again, they would be better in every way. I called in for both of us the next day, blaming it on something in last nights pizza. We had coffee and a bite of breakfast before heading to bed for a little more sleep. I woke him around ten with his cock in my mouth, I hadn't sucked Jerrod for years, but as they say, it's like riding a bike. I had half or more of his fat cock in my mouth and felt the head begin to expand.

"Mom I'm gonna cum. Mom pull off if you don't want it in your mouth."

I muttered mmm,hmm as I continued sucking. His body stiffened and his hands wove into my hair as I swallowed every ounce he produced. I let it drop from my mouth with an audible POP, smiling up at him.

"Does your mother do a good job of sucking your cock, or do I need more practice?"

"It was great mom, but you know what they say, practice makes perfect."

He made love to me once more before sleep encompassed us that night, side by side in our marital bed. We knew this was not a one off and wanted our love to continue, at the same time we knew we needed to be extremely careful. In public we were Aaron and Jenny, or son and mom depending on who we were talking to. Shopping, meals out, anything outside the front door we presented as a platonic relationship, there was still holding hands or my arm through his, but everyone in town had become so accustomed to that it was never questioned. He was the boy who'd made a mess of his life and come home to take care of mommy while living in her house.

Behind closed doors we were newlyweds, screwing everywhere in the house, weekends were especially fun because we could screw two or three times before work on Monday. I took to wearing suggestive undies and teased Aaron at work quite often, I remember we were almost caught once by Pete the yard foreman. I was standing in Aarons doorway with my skirt pulled up exposing my unclad pussy as he smiled, suddenly his smile left and I dropped the skirt. Ten seconds later Pete came around the corner, that was too close for comfort, we restricted play time to home or places at least a few hundred miles away.

We'd been living this way for just over a year when fate knocked on our door. Much of the lumber we purchased came from Canada, our main sales rep was from Saskatchewan selling for he and his brother. The older brother was ready to sell while the younger one, our rep, wanted out altogether, he and his wife wanted to move to St Thomas and never see cold weather again. It was said as a joke that we should buy out his brother and take over the sawmill operation.

I flew to meet the older brother, reaching an agreement contingent on us selling both yards in the states. Aaron stayed and kept things operational. It didn't take me six months to sell both yards, buying the new mill and having a small nest egg to fall back on if needed. I listed the house with a realtor and we moved to Regina, a town about a hundred miles above Montana and North Dakota. The older brother and wife were moving to Arizona for his health and all three of their kids lived in Arizona or New Mexico.

He was gone by the time I arrived with our household goods but the missus was still in town, the day after I arrived she showed up at our house to say goodbye and good luck. As Aaron unpacked boxes in the living room she leaned close and asked me.

"Is that your boy toy? He's cute as hell and I'll bet he can still fuck like a rabbit."

I smiled and responded, "Yes, he can go several times a night or weekend. He keeps my ass nailed to the mattress."

As the woman was walking out she leaned and whispered to me, "Way to go girl, who says older women can't keep up with the young ones?"

As Aaron walked past us to get another box he stopped, kissed me, squeezed my ass and went on his way. I stood with a huge smile on my face, then whispered, "Yes, he's definitely my boytoy."

We were accepted in that small city with no fanfare whatsoever, business owners and respected folks within the community. He was my young lover, some thought we were married, both having the same last name it wasn't hard to pull off. Being where no one knew us we enjoyed the freedom of showing our affection in public, Aaron was always attentive, protective and devoted to me. I dressed a bit more provocatively for his eyes only, although we got plenty of stares when out on the town. Nothing slutty, a bit more cleavage than I was used to, slinky panties and garter belts with stockings, dresses and skirts that ended a three or four inches above the knee.

He continued to ravage my body several times a week, using his tongue and cock to send me into orbit, always making certain I climaxed well before he did. I loved the feel of him shooting his seed deep within my vagina, then waiting with anticipation as our combined offerings ran out of my well sated pussy. As I aged the frequency of our love making dwindled simply because my body was becoming more fragile. The last time we made love I was 79, I remember it vividly, slow, gentle, deep and satisfying. Aaron didn't want to do it for fear he might hurt me, lying in bed I kissed him and looked into his eyes.

"One more load in mama's pussy son, fill me with cum once more."

Aaron ***************

She left me at 83, a truly sad day in my life, making me promise on her death bed that I wouldn't live like a hermit, that I'd look for another love and marry her. I met and married a younger girl from the local reservation, strikingly beautiful. When we dated I eventually asked why a beautiful 36 year old would want to marry a 54 year old. Her answer was simple and easily understood by me. She wanted someone with stability and she had an affinity for older men.

I became a father at 55 and again at 57, two girls. Mother would have loved them to pieces. My current wife Ellen will occasionally make a comment about how long mother and I lived together, I tell her it was because I was still waiting for her to come along. She always smiles and kisses me, but beneath that façade I think she somehow knows we were lovers for over twenty years. Twenty years I wouldn't take back for anything. I think back to when mother lay dying, I asked why she was willing to take me in after making a mess of my life and then staying with me all those years.

She smiled, patted my cheek and said, "A mothers love never dies."

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers