All Comments on 'A Mother's Love'

by CouplingKnight

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
Please continue

This was amazingly hot. Please continue, I want to know when and how Amy comes in. Easily five stars....

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

I loved it but you stopped too soon. James needed to call Amy after he had finished fucking his mom so they could finally make their fantasy a reality and both bed his mom at the same time. And Claire needed to let Liz know she had taken her advice, too. Please do a followup chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A good start!!

A REALLY good story but you stopped too soon! You need to add the girlfriend and mom’s girlfriend into the mix. Please write and submit another chapter(s) to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More with Amy

Please continue with Amy involved, and Liz and her son with Amy until they become a loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Please continue, with James impregnating both his mom and Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOL!!!

3 inches around! That's about the size small broom handle. Poor guy he must have a nick name of pencil dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

Great beginning and definitely needs another chapter. 5stard6

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 4 years ago

A very good start. Would love to see more chapters soon.

CouplingKnightCouplingKnightover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 on the way!

Thank you all for your comments. I’m glad you liked the story so much. I’m almost done with chapter two! It’ll be ready soon and I think you’ll enjoy the events to come...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uh, no way, no how!

It was well over 6 inches long, a porn star cock..

Hell no! That is NOT a phuqing porn star cock/dick! A porn star dick is 9 inches and up. 6 inches is a penis, not a dick/cock. There are levels to this shit and for damn sure 6 inches isn’t in the cock/dick level and it’s 3 inches shy of being in the porn star level!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
James is one lucky son of a....Claire

I love Claire vocalizing her pleasure reassuring James he is doing a good job fucking her. I can just imagine my pelvis slamming into Claire's clitoris, slapping noise from her juices.... Five Stars

MargaretSexyMumMargaretSexyMumover 4 years ago
So romantic

I love this story of unrequited love finally being satisfied. It seems they were meant to be together although it took them a long time to get there. Now they are trying to make up for lost time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He has a fantastic girlfriend in Amy. Her letting him learn how to eat a sweet cunt and deepthroating his cock is what a girlfriend should do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!!!

Three inches around, so he was called pencil dick? That is about the size of a small broom handle.

Gym52Gym529 months ago

EXCELLENT ⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous