A Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to touch it, like a work of masterful art, she wanted to touch it and feel it, to hold it and grasp it. It was well over six inches long, darker near the bottom but lighter near the top. Thick veins bulged from the skin leading up to the mushroom capped head which drooled precum. She wrapped her middle finger and thumb around the base of his cock, the tips of the fingers barely touched. He was at least two...no three inches around and by far the biggest most impressive cock she had ever seen. James had dreamt of this moment for two years, he had dreamed of how it would feel to receive affection from his mother. Her touch was experienced and soft. His cock twitched as she touched him gently. Claire watched a fresh bulb of precum bubble out from the tip of his penis. The precum oozed down his large bulbous head and dripped in thick strands onto her hand. She pulled away and licked the few dribbles from her hand. Claire paused as she tasted her son's precum. It was the seed of her son, the seed that gave life. It tasted sweet like sugar, but unrefined sugar leaving a bitter-sweet taste afterwards. It was a taste that left her desiring more.

She licked his cock from top to bottom and then back up again. James breathed harder and faster, his heart pounded with heavy beats that he was sure his mother could hear. He looked down and found that his mother was looking up at him. Her blue eyes were trained on him, watching him and analyzing his expressions and reactions. He couldn't keep his eyes off her gaze as she continued to lick his cock up and down. Amy had taught him to vocalize his desires and not just wait and see what would happen. Women wanted a portion of control but the other half was being told what to do and how to do it. The words were out of his mouth before he even thought them through. "Suck my cock mom." He said, his voice husky and thick with testosterone coursing through his body. Claire reacted in an instinctive way that she had never reacted before. Like a small animal reacting before a dominant beast, she simply obeyed.

Claire had never been the most dominant person, even she recognized that but before her son she felt like a slave to his desires. All she wanted to do was please him and be pleased by him, for him. She leaned up on her knees and opened her mouth and took in the head of his cock. His large mushroom head filled her mouth and she wondered how the small innocent little thing she had washed only a decade ago had become so massive and...arousing. She pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind and just enjoyed the flavor. The bittersweet taste of his precum, the smell of his masculinity which drifted up in wafts. The feel of his smooth skin as it slid along her tongue. James didn't bother to stifle the groan as his mother took in his cock. It was too amazing, too satisfying to stifle any reaction. He tensed as she wrapped her hands around his cock and started stroking him while sucking him.

Her grip was even and tight and her saliva was a perfect lubricant. Claire couldn't believe that she could wrap not just one but two hands around his cock. She twisted and stroked, tightened and pulled his cock as she drew in three inches of his cock. It was too thick for her to take any more. The bulbous head pressed up against her throat barrier. She pulled out and pressed back down again but each time she even attempted to take more, tears came to her eyes. James felt the resistance in her throat. Amy had a hard time pushing past the throat barrier too but he had trained her...like he would train his mother. Claire was alarmed as she felt hands around her head but she eased into the sensation. "Take a deep breath and relax." James said. Claire couldn't believe how easy it was to obey her son.

She just simply obeyed him as if his word was absolute and trustworthy beyond question. She took in a deep breath and relaxed and then she felt his massive cock push past her barrier. James pushed his cock straight down her throat until her lips pressed against his pelvis. Claire had never felt so pleased and frightened. It was like her head had just been staked on his cock. Then her gag reflex was triggered and she couldn't hold it as it rushed up. James knew the early signs and pulled out. Claire jumped up and ran to the kitchen and vomited. After washing out her mouth with water and mouthwash she returned. "Amy had a hard time deep throating too mom. You did really good though." He said.

"Have-" Claire paused, she wasn't sure if she wanted to know the answer to her next question but at the same time, she needed to know. "Have you had...sexual intercourse with Amy?"

"No." James replied, without a single hint of hesitation. "I have been saving myself."

Claire swallowed hard and asked; "for what?"

James blushed and said; "for you mom."

Claire didn't have a second thought as she walked over and crawled onto her son's lap and spread her legs wide. His cock rested against the outside of her pussy, her lips dripped with passion. James looked up and stared into his mother's eyes and she stared back at him. Her hands caressed his cheeks and his hands held her hips. "I...love you mom." He said in an almost whisper. Claire melted into him and she lowered herself down upon him.

She moaned loudly as his thick cock stretched her vagina. She forced herself down another inch but then stopped and pulled off. James saw the look of pain on his mother's face. "If it hurts don't-" his words were cut off as she sank back down, the feel of her tight pussy as it stretched around his cock was unbelievable. Warmth and pressure surrounded his cock in ways he had never experienced before. Claire whined as his cock stretched her out more and she took in another inch before she was forced to pull off again.

"Your cock is so large...I just need to adjust baby." She said and then without warning James leaned up and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss that only the closest of lovers could share.

She eased into him and barely registered the fact that he was turning them over. Only when his cock was pressed up against the entrance to her pussy did she realize that she was on her back. He pushed his cock into her and she moaned. His cock was massive, thick and long. It stretched her unlike any man that she had ever been with had. A tear streaked down her cheek and she cupped her son's ass cheek with her right hand and pulled his head into her shoulder with her left hand. If he saw that she was crying he would stop and Claire didn't want him to stop. His penis pushed another inch in and then she felt a pressure give way as his bulbous head slid again further in. James stopped, the pressure was immense and it felt amazing. If he wasn't careful he'd start thrusting and go too quickly.

"Don't stop baby." Claire said and James pulled out slowly and then pushed in again. His cock went further in with each thrust until, "right there!" Claire moaned. James felt a resistance as he thrusted in and hit a barrier. Amy had told him about the cervix and that with his length and size he wouldn't have any issues hitting it. She was right. James pulled back and then thrust forward, only harder. Claire couldn't stop herself from moaning as he pounded her cervix. "Oh! Oh fuck baby faster!" She gasped. James leaned forward and started shifted his hips faster. The pressure was mounting faster than he had anticipated.

Amy had showed him how to always keep focus on his climax. If he was too close to cumming he would slow down. But his mother was starting her climax, he could feel the pressure build as her pussy squeezed his cock with even more intensity. James reached down and gently thumbed her swollen clitoris. Claire's eyes opened wide and she gasped as her son started teasing her clitoris with his thumb while managing to keep a steady constant pace. Her orgasm was nearly upon her. Her hips started moving on their own and she couldn't stifle the shouts. "Fuck! I'm cumming! Baby! I'm cumming!" She screamed and James thrust up and in hitting her cervix and Claire screamed as her orgasm reached the top.

James stopped and pulled out. His testicles ached from the pressure and he needed to release. Claire breathed long heavy gasping breaths for a few moments. "Come back to me baby." She whined. James couldn't refuse. He leaned back in and pushed his swollen penis straight back in and hit her cervix. Claire's climax had completely fallen and upon instantaneous contact with her son's cock it went straight back up. James slowly pushed in and pulled out, instinct drove him to go faster and thrust harder. Training told him to keep a steady even pace.

"Harder honey." She moaned and James relented to the instinct. He hooked his arms under her back and grabbed her shoulders, braced himself against the arm of the couch with his feet and started pounding. "Oh fuck! Shit! Oh god!" She screamed as he pounded her pussy nearly eighty beats a minute.

Her orgasm came in a rush but James never stopped. Primal nature had taken hold and he had submitted to its call as he forced his mother up and over two more orgasms. Claire had never experienced so many orgasms so close together. Her mind felt like mush and her pussy felt like it had stretched and then stretched some more. James could feel his testicles burning as his climax was nearing the point of no return. Another wave of an orgasm rose up to meet her. "Don't stop. Oh god don't stop sweetie." She moaned. Claire looked up into her son's face and saw the pain and pleasure and concern. She knew that look. He was on the verge. He was holding it off but he wouldn't last much longer. She slid her hands up and into his hair and stroked him gently.

"Cum for mommy baby. Cum for me." She whined. James couldn't deny how badly he wanted to cum, but he knew a condom was the right way to go. Claire, as if knowing the thoughts that were running through his mind grabbed his ass and kept him close. "Cum in me baby, it's okay. Give mom your seed. Fill me honey." She said in an almost plea. James couldn't stop himself, he no longer wanted to. He forced himself deeper inside of his mother. His cock deep within his mother's cervix. Pressure mounted and tightened. Claire felt his cock swell and she grabbed his face in her hands and watched the moment he came. Relief, both painful and pleasurable spread through him as he unleashed spurt after spurt of his hot sperm. Claire shouted as his warm cum filled her cervix and flowed along her canal.

James stroked and pumped himself for several minutes and finally pulled out. Thick milky white cum flowed out from her vagina and onto the hardwood floor. Claire massaged her pussy and gaped in surprise as another surge of thick white cum evacuated her pussy and joined the puddle on the floor. At least a quarter of a cup of cum had been emptied out and more still dripped out. She looked over to her son, his cock glistened with a mix of their fluids. But his cock was still hard. It shouldn't have been possible for his beast of a cock to remain hard after cumming so much. Claire wanted to see it though. She leaned over and started stroking his cock.

Up and down with both hands she twisted and turned, pulled and pushed his cock. Her hands were a blur as she stroked him. James felt like he was being tickled and electrocuted. Claire watched his cock stiffen and then swell. She gripped his balls and James groaned and came. His cock pulsed, throbbed and translucent white cum bubbled up and then shot up and out two feet into the air. Claire gasped as the cum erupted out and splattered the ground and her and the couch. She squeezed his testicles and stroked him more and again cum shot up and out. His cock slowly fell and went limp, it oozed out post cum and Claire drank it as it oozed. Her son's cum was sweet and she made sure it wouldn't go to waste.

12