A Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam was waiting for me downstairs and he looked great in a blue and white striped shirt and black trousers. He was wearing a tie which he didn't like doing but it was restaurant policy.

The taxi arrived and we were soon there. We were shown to our seats and served by very attentive waiters. We had a great meal and some lovely wine.

Sitting across the table from Adam took me back. It was like old times with Jacob. The same looks, the same aftershave, the same sense of humour. It made me think of the great sex Jacob and I used to have after a night out like this, that I would love to have with Adam. I didn't think that would happen though.

I was horny and I could feel myself getting wet. I had to squeeze my legs together to stop myself from squirming in my seat.

When we had finished our meal I was feeling the wine. I wasn't drunk but knew I'd had a drink. Before we left I went to the ladies room and before coming back to the table I unfastened enough buttons on my blouse to show a lot of cleavage. My shawl covered this as I walked through the restaurant.

We had another drink while we waited for our taxi. We got into the taxi and I let the shawl fall from my shoulders and leaned towards Adam. I saw his eyes drop to my cleavage but he didn't react. I moved so that my skirt rode up my legs, revealing a lot of thigh but no reaction.

" I hate wearing a tie." Said Adam as he removed it and put it in a pocket and opening the top of his shirt.

I put my hand on his chest and ran it up and down.

"You look good with or without it." I said

He just smiled.

We arrived home and Adam got to the front door before me. He opened it and stepped inside and held it open for me.

As I stepped inside, I "stumbled" and fell forward. Adam caught me and I put my arms round his neck and pulled him down. I kissed him full on the lips.

He pulled back and looked at me.

I thought I'd blown it and ruined our relationship. Damn.

He moved back in and his mouth hungrily fastened on mine. My heart soared. I opened my mouth and our tongues searched for each other. The kiss seemed to last forever. Adam kicked the door shut.

Our hands and arms got in each others way, but his shirt, my blouse and bra ended up on the floor. Still kissing we shuffled into the lounge towards the sofa. Along the way, my skirt slipped down and I managed to step out of it. Adam's trousers went the same way.

The edge of the sofa hit the back of my legs and I fell onto it with my legs spread lewdly apart.

I looked at Adam stood between my legs with a sizeable bulge in his boxers. I was soaking wet and trembling at what might happen. We had already crossed the line in mother son relationships but would Adam go the whole way.

I soon got my answer. He pulled his gorgeous cock out of his boxers and knelt between my legs. He hooked a finger in my knickers and pulled them to one side. My glistening wet open pussy told him I was ready and I watched as he slowly slid into me.

"So big. So fucking big." I groaned.

"So tight." was the reply.

"It's been a long time."

He filled me completely and I was in heaven. I'd wanted this for so long and could hardly believe that I'd got what I wanted. It was sooooo good.

Slowly he moved in and out of me and I felt an orgasm building. I looked down and I could see my wetness on him. At this pace it would take a long time for me to come so I hooked my ankles round his back and urged him on.

He got the message and started to slam into me hard and fast. I was pushing up to meet his thrusts and I could feel the dam filling up inside me. He put his hand between us and thumbed my clit.

"Yes...yes...yes." I gasped. "Keep on doing that, just like that"

He did and the dam burst. I screamed as my orgasm hit me. I didn't know I could come that hard. My toes curled, I saw stars before my eyes. I was shaking and sweating and loving it. I gripped his shoulders so tight that I drew blood but he didn't seem to care. He kept on pounding me.

Sex had never been this good in my life. The fact that I shouldn't be fucking with my son heightened my feelings. It was so wrong but I didn't care.

It was too much.

"Whoa. Stop. I can't take it any more"

I didn't think he would but he did. He stopped deep inside me.

"Are you OK." He asked

"Never better."

I caught my breath.

"Right. Do it again. Do me hard."

He did. He pounded the living daylights out of me and I came and came and came until I felt him pulse inside me as spurt after spurt of his come filled me up. He held inside me, still hard.

"I've waited so long for you to do that to me." I said

I've waited so long to do it to you. It seems like we have a lot of lost time to make up"

With that, he started again. Long slow strokes. Each push in pushed out what he'd put in me and I could feel it running down the crack of my bum.

There was no urgency on my part. I'd had plenty of intense pleasure. I was happy to have some slow lovemaking and that's what I got.

I savoured the feel of him slowly sliding in and out. The sloppy sounds were music to my ears and I felt I'd died and gone to heaven.

This just couldn't be better for me and I hoped it wasn't just a one time thing.

Adam kept going for ages, which was to be expected and I enjoyed every second of it. Eventually I felt him fill me up again.

He softened and slipped out, got up and sat next to me on the sofa. He wrapped me in his arms and said.

"Wow! Mam, that was truly incredible. I can't believe we've done it."

" After what we've just done, I think you should call me Kate unless anybody else is around. You were superb. I can't remember the last time I had so much pleasure."

"OK Kate. Now what to we do?"

"I need a drink, then how about we go to bed? Can you go again?"

"I'll give it my best shot."

"I can't ask for more."

We sat for a few more minutes kissing and fondling before getting up. I pulled my knickers back over my pussy to stop his come dripping all over the place but it didn't do much good. The gusset was so wet with my juices and Adam's come that it sagged down and everything leaked out. I kept my legs closed as much as possible but it ran down my thighs, making a sticky mess. It was the best sticky mess though.

We got a glass of water each and headed for bed.

In the bedroom, I sat on the bed and Adam stood in front of me. He wasn't hard so I beckoned him forward and took him in my mouth. I could taste both of us on him, which I loved, not so much for the taste but for what had caused it.

I swirled my tongue round the head before taking as deep into my mouth as I could, my tongue licking his shaft as it went in. I bobbed my head up and down on his beautiful shaft. My mouth was watering and saliva dripped down my chin.

"God! That's so good." He groaned as he stiffened in my mouth.

I stopped and took him from my mouth and saw the angry red head glistening with the wetness.

I rolled over on the bed and knelt on the edge with my backside in the air, He knew what to do and he pulled my knickers to the side and slid into the swampy mess that was my pussy.

In this position his cock was rubbing my G spot and it was so good. I started coming and my juices flowed. I'd never been so wet. I just kept on coming. I was sweaty and feeling weak with the intense orgasm and I collapsed face down on the bed.

Adam went with me and kept on ploughing into me until I felt the splashing of his come deep inside me.

Exhausted, I crawled into bed. Adam joined me and I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke with Adam's arm around me and something hard poking me in the back. I wanted it to poke me somewhere else but I needed to pee.. I slowly moved his arm and slid out of bed, leaving him asleep.

In the bathroom I pulled down my knickers but only got them so far before I felt a sharp pain. They were stuck to my pubic hair with Adam's dried cum and my juices. I gave up trying to loosen them so sat on the toilet and peed in them. I was having a shower anyway so I wasn't going to be stinking of pee all day.

That did the trick and I managed to get my knickers off and dropped them on the floor.

I had just turned the shower on and stepped under the jets when Adam joined me. This time he was very welcome.

He washed and rinsed my hair, then turned the shower head away and began to wash me. Thick slippery soap suds all over me. His hands washed my back, arms, legs and tummy. Oh! The feeling of his strong hands gliding over me. I was getting turned on in a big way. Then he soaped my breasts, the suds were dripping off my hard nipples. He spent a lot of time there and I was starting to wriggle against him,

Then more soap on his hands and he went between my legs. I was on the verge of an orgasm as he ran his fingers through my pubic hair. I came as he slipped his soapy fingers inside me and his other hand ran between my buttocks and I gasped as a soapy finger slipped into my other hole.

I'd never had anything in there before and it was a strange but erotic feeling.

"Don't try anything else in there." I said.

He chuckled and continued to stroke in and out of both holes. It's a good job he was holding me up I could hardly stand as my legs went weak.

It seemed to take forever cleaning those bits and I loved every second of it. Eventually he stopped and rinsed me off.

I turned and started to wash him. Taking extra care with his hot hard cock and his heavy sac. He grunted as I returned the favour and stuck a slippery finger up his bum.

I rinsed him off and he put his arms around me, and lifted me up. I thought he was going to carry me out of the shower but he lowered me onto his rigid man meat.

With water pouring over us, he pounded me up against the wall. My legs were round his waist allowing him to get in really deep and I felt every inch of him slipping in and out.

It was wild. I had a continuous orgasm that drained me completely and I was limp in his arms. It wasn't long before he was coating my insides with another load of his come.

He lowered me to the floor where I sat gasping for breath. I watched as he cleaned up his now softening cock and stepped out of the shower.

I sat for a while before getting up, cleaning myself, and then I turned off the shower and dried myself. and went to the bedroom to dress.

While I was dressing a sudden thought struck me. I'd just had sex with my son and he'd come in me four times. Four times in my unprotected pussy. Oh! My God. I'd been so caught up in the moments I'd never though about protection, and obviously neither had Adam.

Adam's birth had been a difficult one and I nearly died. If I hadn't had the caesarian section, I would have. Jacob and I decided that the risk of me having another child was too great so he had a vasectomy.

I'd never needed protection after that. The other problem was that I hadn't reached menopause yet so I was still fertile. I'd never kept track of my period dates so I wasn't sure where I was in my cycle. I assumed that Adam was in full working order. The possibility of pregnancy was there despite my age.

Did I want Adam's baby? No doubt about it. Despite the potential risks I still wanted it. The big question was. Did Adam? I had to find out.

Adam was in the kitchen making bacon butties. Coffee was brewed so I poured two cups and sat down at the table. Adam joined me and passed me my butty.

As we ate I said

"Adam, we really need to have a serious talk."

"OK" he replied.

"What did last night and this morning mean to you? Was it more than just a physical thing?"

"It meant the world to me. I love you, not just as my mother."

My heart soared when he said that.

"What about your girlfriend?"

"I don't have one."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Really?"

"I have one girl who is a friend with benefits. We like each other but are not serious. If one of us has an itch that needs scratching we get together, that's all"

" I want you to think really hard about this next question. How do you feel about being a father?"

"I love children and want to be a father sometime."

"That's good, because you may be one sooner than you think."

"What do you mean?"

"We've had sex four times and you've finished inside me four times. I'm not on birth control."

"Wow! That's incredible. I'd be so happy if you got pregnant."

"So would I. I'd love to have your baby. It's still only a possibility, but at least we can let nature take its course. I won't bother with the morning after pill.

I was so relieved with Adam's answers. I had a smile a mile wide and so did he.

We got up and started on the washing up. I washed and he dried. His arm kept brushing my breast and he kept rubbing against me as he moved behind me. I was starting to feel horny again..

I grabbed him and kissed him hard. He responded with his tongue in my mouth, and a hand between my legs stroking me over my knickers. My knees went weak and I had to hold onto him to keep upright. His fingers found my wetness and slipped into me.

My hand found his zip and released his hot heavy erection. I loved the feel of it in my hand but wanted to feel it somewhere else.

"Take my knickers off."

"Yes Maam."

He hooked his thumbs in the waist of my knickers and slowly skid them down my thighs. When they reached my knees I shimmied them down and kicked them off my feet.

I walked backwards until I got to the table. I lifted myself up and sat on the table with my skirt pulled up and my legs spread wide.

He came towards me and lifted my legs up to his shoulders. I was dripping wet and fully exposed to him, waiting for him to penetrate me, but he didn't.

He started to kiss and lick my legs, up and down one leg, then the other, getting closer to my pussy each time.

I sighed as his mouth neared it's goal and squealed when it reached it. His tongue licked between my lips and my thigh on one side, then the other. It was driving me wild. He was so near but just going round it. I wriggled to try to make things better but he held me tight and I couldn't move.

Finally his mouth met my pussy and he licked from the back to the front, very slowly but giving my clit a quick flick with his tongue. He sped up the licks and the sensations were intense. I could hardly stand it but I couldn't move away.

The tongue kept on licking and I kept on coming, my juices coating his face. I wanted to hump against him but couldn't move. I think that made things more intense. His mouth fastened on my clit and he sucked. I screamed with pleasure.

"Yes....yes....yes....yes. That's so good. AAAAAAAH!"

Sensing that I'd had enough of that, he stopped. I came down from my high and looked at him stood holding his cock which was pointing at me open hole.

He looked at me. I wondered why he was just stood there, then I realised.

"Fuck me, Adam. Put that meat in my pussy and fuck me like there's no tomorrow."

I don't normally use language like that but it seemed it was what he wanted to hear as his cock twitched and slid into me, filling me completely.

"Come on baby. Fuck your mummy." I gasped

He did. That seemed to really get him going and he pounded me hard and fast, slamming into me so hard that the table started to move across the floor.

My body was on fire. Every nerve was tingling and the spring inside me was tightening up. It wasn't long before the spring let go and I came hard. I was so wet my juices were running down onto the table. I was gasping and trembling. The sound of our bodies slapping together and the sloppy sound of him slamming into me kept me on the boil.

He hadn't touched my boobs and they needed attention. I pulled my top up and pushed my bra up round my neck. I squeezed my boobs and pulled on my nipples. He saw this and bent forward and took a nipple in his mouth. That was so good.

"So good....so good. Now come in mummy. Make your mummy pregnant."

"You want my baby?"

Yes..yes. Do it. Fill me up. Make my belly swell."

He kept on thrusting.

"Does mummy want a belly full of baby?"

" Yes...yes...yes. Fill me up. Give it to me."

He did. I felt him push deep inside me and his cock pulsed as he delivered squirt after squirt of his baby making seed right where it was needed. I thought he was never going to stop coming.

He held inside me until he softened and slipped out. I closed my legs to keep as much of him inside me as I could.

We cleaned up and went on with our day.

When we were together I never slept alone after this and sex was often on the menu. I'd gone from two or three times a week with Jacob to nothing and now sometimes twice a day. Life was incredible.

Time passed and I realised that I hadn't had a period for a while so I took a pregnancy test. Yeah, it was positive. I left it on the table for Adam to see when he came home.

He saw it,

"Is that what I think it is?" He asked with a grin.

"It sure is."

He shrieked with delight, picked me up and swung me round the room, kissing me all over my face and neck. I guess he was as happy as I was.

Over our evening meal I said.

"You realise that our life will have to change now, don't you?"

"In what way?"

"I can't have a baby here. My friends know I haven't had a man in my life. They aren't stupid and will put two and two together and come up with an answer that's best kept quiet."

"I see what you mean. It is a bit awkward. Have you thought about how to get round it?"

"I'll have to move away. I'll find somewhere to rent and you stay here until the house is sold then we can buy something together. It's not ideal but I can't see any other option. Can you?"

"It's not ideal. I'll miss you so much but I can't think of a better option."

That was the plan. I left home for a few days and went to a town about a hundred miles away, where hopefully nobody would know me. I found a two bedroom furnished cottage at a reasonable rent and signed up.

Back home Adam and I sorted out what I would want to take with me. It was quite a lot of stuff as there was nothing but the bare basics in the cottage.

We piled it all in the garage ready for the weekend when Adam wasn't working.

Saturday came. There was too much stuff for my car so we loaded some into Adam's car and we drove in convoy. We called into a pub near the cottage for lunch to save having to cook for ourselves.

It took most of the afternoon to get sorted out. We were just finishing when Adam got a phone call from his boss. He wanted him to work on Sunday.

I was gutted. I was looking forward to him staying the night. He wasn't too happy about it either but felt he had to go..

He left about seven o clock after giving me a goodbye present which was dripping into my knickers as I kissed him goodbye.

As my pregnancy progressed, I started to worry. Adam's birth had been difficult, but the midwife assured me that that everything was fine this time and so it turned out to be.

Our beautiful baby boy came into this world quite easily. Adam made it for the birth and he had tears of joy in his eyes when he held him. We decided to call him Jacob. I didn't think life could get any better.

The house sale eventually went through and Adam came to live with me. Nobody knew our secret. They just accepted us as a normal couple.

We found a new house and moved in.

Life was hectic with a little one but that didn't stop us christening every room in the house, the garage and even the garden shed with wild hot sex.

That had consequences and I ended up pregnant again. We were both delighted. In due course Abigail was born.

Once I was well enough after the birth our sex life resumed as normal but I'm on birth control now.

Abigail finished her feed and I set her back in her Moses basket/

"Adam." I called. " Keep an eye on these two for a moment please."

"OK." He replied.