All Comments on 'A Mother's Love'

by slobber

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOW

The theme is fine,but get serious if you want any credibility who can come a Gallon,even one of the US gallons.YOU GET A LOW SCORE FROM ME FOR BEING SO SILLY.In fact I put you up as the idiot of the year ,dont worry though its only the 1st of Jan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignorant Comments

I found it to be a pretty good story,

What i did not like was the ignorant comment left by Anon in England.

Where do you get off calling someone an idiot? Comments are here for constructive purposes, And it is so easy to hide behing an anon comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree

he said "I feel" like I came a gallon. It's the feeling that was important, not the real quantity. The story is more than OK, not great but still as good or better than many others here on Lit.G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOW 2

Every now and again I play the Joker of course this was ok,didnt you read the bit where I said its only the 1st of Jan.

lipkisslipkissover 16 years ago
Gerat story

It sounded so real. I got hard reading your story. I would have loved to have a mother like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SO EASY

This is a short story,it is easy for almost anybody to write such a thing for example,"He felt his mothers thighs tighten around his waist as his penis sought her hard cervix intent on planting his sperm in her,she panted the bed springs protesting as her lush ass thrust to get her son deeper in her"Get the idea?IGNORANT OF ENGLAND

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Literal vs. Figurative

I doubt the author expected the reader to believe he really had come a gallon. Here in the states that is a fairly common figure of speech which simply means he came a lot. I'm surprised anyone would take it literally. Anyone who would might be closer to being idiot of the year than the author. I enjoyed the story and thought it to be entertaining and reasonably well written.

Tired TexanTired Texanover 16 years ago
Wonderfully told story.

I really enjoyed the story. Short but well written. Only one criticism... again we have to have a description of his 7-incher. The story held its own without that and I don't think it added anything to the mother loving her son enough to give herself to him. Just kind of jumped up out of nowhere and really didn't add anything.

Otherwise, write on! I'd love to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXCELLENT

A precious new year giftby the author to the readers.

why dont you continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not just Good, make that Great!

Such an old theme- the horny frustrated son, yet retold in such a wonderful new and most importantly, believable way. And I liked the way you showed the mother to be ageing- so different from the usual (and plasticky!) 30's something mother with firm everythings! And nice use of conversation to push the story along- much better than the usual 'no time for words, let's get down to business' approach.

Only one complaint- why was the story so short?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A

Not a badly written story. Just a bit clinical as they go to the bedroom. A little lust and forgetting that she's his mom could have added something. I think he might have been uncomfortable going down on his mother, but, would't she want to suck his cock? At least as an ice breaker. You would also think that maybe she'd call out his dads name as she climaxed. At least whisper it as he filled her with his cum. Oh, by the way, make your stories much longer so I can stroke my cock and shoot my own "gallon" of cum.haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
KNOW WHAT

For a long time I have wanted an international title,Idiot of the year is fine,I have been studying for years how to become a complete Idiot[harmless of course].I suddenly realised that some of the masters of this difficult title were american,I have not looked back since.Author,I will get your name up in lights yet,please write chapter 2,and let them have a long relaxing shag[I could have used f...,but being half german I do not like the word]Now lets see what response this little comment gets .Ignorant of ENGLAND/GERMANY

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 16 years ago
Truth or Fiction?

Almost told a s a confession than an erotic story. I liked the story, something similar really happened to me a few years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wish it had lasted longer

Maybe write a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A mothers love.

Quite nice to enjoy, I have read a lot worse, keep at it.

Besides women over 50 are the best, they don't tell,

they don't swell, and they are as grateful as hell.

Hehehehehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One Of The Best

As others have said, a believeable story, full of everything a good story should have. A very good story, one I will read again. I am off to read the 2nd chapter now, and am looking forward to reading it. I am partially ignoring Anon in England as he seems to like his name on the site. Try writing a story and see how you get on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
screwing my own mother!

Wow, this is a great story! When the son was screwing his mom and he was worried about sperming inside her he asked her and she looked into his eyes and told him to shoot his load of seed inside her pussy! They french kissed and he shot the biggest load of seed in his life inside his own mother's womb! That is so awesomely sensual. It reminds me of me and my mom when I turned 18--she let me have my fantasy and I screwed her. It was the greatest moment of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I said, "mom, I want you to take care of me, that is, I want to fuck you."

An excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer. Some might wonder how a man could get so hard over his 60 year old mother. The answer's simple: just because she is his own mother! For plenty of sons their mother's mommy-hole will always be the one most desired and incomparable cunt in the whole world. It's the cunt they came out of, and they ache to have their stiff prick back up in there, surrounded by mommy-twat, the best feeling there is. I love the report of the last commenter, who fucked his mother when he was 18. Way to go, pal! When you unloaded your young balls and shot your seed up to your mommy's womb--the same womb that your were born from--you gave her best gift any son ever can, a great big twatful of your warm creamy semen. I bet you were one proud, grinning young motherfucker. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's sperm belongs.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 9 years ago
Still one of the best stories on this site.

I re-read this every month or so, I wish other aspiring authors would also.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
To all the Mothers out there reading this.

I know you come here wondering if its true, if you should go to bed with your child? Its so natural and right. Let your son into your hairy pussies, its so good. You want to do whats right and it is. Give the moist love of your womanhood to the men you birth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous