A Mother's Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was embarrassed by this compliment, but also proud that I was at last able to cum. All morning the memory of mom's tits had been making me hard.

''And this week you are going to work on getting off alone. You need to be able to cum without me helping you.''

I was surprised almost shocked by mom's announcement. I didn't think that I could do it without mom's help and seeing those beautiful tits. Those tits were fantastic, I wanted to feel them again.

''I know what you are thinking, but you are going to practice and by the weekend I expect you to be able to cum under your own efforts.''

''Mom, I don't think I can. It was you who made me cum. Without you I'll never cum.''

Mom's tone became business like.

''Never say never and although I'm not going to help you, these will.''

With that mom opened the parcel. It was a selection of girly magazines. ''These will help you concentrate.''

She handed me one from the top of the pile. I flicked through a few pages. They were filled with young women in various degrees of undress and wearing very sexy underwear. Some of the models were nude.

''I'm going to give you a few days to practice and then you can show me what you can do. It's essential that you know how to properly jerk yourself off. It's a very important part of growing up and becoming a full person. To encourage you I will give you a special reward after you have cum for me.''

''What reward?''

''That would be telling, but I'm sure you will enjoy it.''

Then mom was off doing her weekend chores, leaving me puzzled but expectant. I felt a tingling from the bottom of my balls to the top of my cock. I could hear mom cleaning in the sitting room, John would be over this evening and mom always made sure the house was at its best.

I picked up the other magazines and retired to my room.

*****

That evening, after a shared meal with John and mom, we watched television and then went to bed. I heard mom's bedroom door close, and I knew what would follow. Sure enough the regular knocking of the headboard indicated that John and mom were making love.

I began to flick through the pages of one of the magazines, pausing at a series of photos of a beautiful blond getting undressed until she was fully naked. She was perfect. I propped the magazine up on the bedside table and started jerking, occasionally pausing to turn a page.

Soon I was rock hard and my strokes got faster, I could feel my sperm bubbling in my balls, I stroked faster and faster. My balls retracted ready to shoot. Faster and faster I went and then whoosh I shot a huge load of hot cum up over my stomach. It was pure ecstasy from my tingling balls to the glans around my cock. I panted with pleasure and relief. Mom had cured me.

I lay on my bed gently playing with my soft cock. I had cum without any fear of father. The build-up had been great, I was entranced by the nude pictures of the blond model, and it had taken very little time to cum. At the moment I came, the image I had was not of the cold, dark punishment shed but of mom's magnificent tits, dripping with cum.

My cock was hard again, and I was ready to restart jerking. This time I selected a brunette model in the magazine. A pretty, dark eyed, olive-skinned beauty. I eased myself into a steady rhythm eyeing the girl as I jerked, she seemed to have fixed me with a stare which said, ''I know what you are doing, and I don't mind.''

I felt cum stirring in my balls, it was on the way, then there was a large clumping noise from mom's bedroom. I released my cock and listened hard. Then I heard laughing. Next someone got up and went out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I heard mom say, ''Get a cloth from under the sink.'' Then John's voice replied, ''Who'd put a vase of flowers on a bedside table?''

He returned to the bedroom, and I could hear them talking. He hadn't shut the door properly. Curiosity directed me out of bed, and I softly opened my bedroom door. It was mom who spoke first.

''Did the noise wake Elliot?''

''No sound from his room. He's probably in a deep sleep by now.''

''He's a good boy bless him. He's had it so tough.''

''But you cured him.''

''Well, I helped him cum and I am sure now he will be able to cum by himself.''

''What's Elliot like?''

''What do you mean, what's he like? You should know him by now'' Mom sounded a little annoyed.

John laughed,''Don't get moody. I know he's a good boy, I mean what's his cock like?''

''John, that's rather personal. It's between mom and son.''

There was a rustle of the duvet being pulled off; then John spoke, ''Is it as big as this?''

Mom laughed. ''Actually, it's bigger. In fact, I would say it's twice the size of yours, in length and thickness.'' Then mom laughed again, and continued, ''That cock of his is going to give some girl a lot of pleasure.''

John didn't say anything, instead there was the sound of more rustling and an ''Uhh'' sound from mom. Then the bedhead started knocking and John said, ''Well, you'll have to make do with what I've got.''

I looked down at my cock. It was rock hard sticking out from my body. Was it really so big? I had nothing to compare it with as I hadn't seen any others, except in the shower at school and those weren't erect. I opened my door further and slipped out into the corridor. A light shone from the gap in the open door of mom's bedroom. I crossed the hall naked and with a huge hardon going before me, I reached mom's door. I was trembling, supposing someone came out and saw me. What would mom say? I was shaking but too excited to stop. I peaked in through the gap.

I couldn't see a lot as the lights were dim, but I could see the back of John's body between mom's open legs. He was moving in a steady 'in out' fashion. As he thrust forward his buttocks clenched hard, then relaxed as he withdrew. I could see John's balls swinging back and forth as he pushed into mom. His thrusts gradually built up in force as he pounded as hard as he could, rattling the bedhead in a rhythmic response. Then he gasped and fell forward on mom's body. A few moments later he said, ''Hmm that was good.'' Mom responded, ''Mmm, you worked hard for that baby.''

My cock threatened to burst. If I touched it, I would cum. If only I could see that special part of mom's body that gave John so much pleasure. If only I could feel it. It had to be so good if they used it instead of jerking. I tried to see through the dim light within, but mom was obscured by John's body. He was lying on his side. I could only see mom's raised knees.

John spoke, ''It's your turn next. It'll be all about you.'' There was a rustle and I imagined him putting his hand on mom's pussy. Mom sat up and I saw those beautiful drooping breasts. I could make out the hard, dark nipples against her white skin.

''Wait a minute. I need to go to the bathroom; you came so much my pussy can't hold it.'' Mom eased herself out of bed.

I rushed back to my bedroom and shut the door. In my haste I clicked the door rather loudly, had mom heard? I waited. If she did, she wasn't coming into my bedroom. A few minutes later I heard the toilet flush. No one had heard me. I laid back on my bed and started jerking. I hadn't seen mom's cunt, but I imagined it being fucked hard by John. She'd taken his cock so well. She was a good mom.

*******

Mom's pussy had certainly satisfied John, and he certainly enjoyed it enough to come back for more, and more. I wanted to share that special place, I wanted to see and feel mom's pussy. Tormented by the photographs of all those sexy nude models I longed for mom's pussy. None of the pictures had shown a close up of a pussy. The magazines were so called ''soft porn'', so there was just a slit or blurred bush between the models' legs. I needed more.

Then I began thinking of mom's reward. If I came for her without her assistance, she said she would give me a special reward. What could it be? Would it be a feel of her pussy? Would she let me touch it? Maybe even put my cock in. She was so kind, maybe that would be the reward. I hoped and jerked my way through the imaginary fulfilment of my hope for the next few days.

Then the following Thursday Mom asked me if I had cum on my own and I told her I had. She asked me if I was ready to do it for her and I said I was. She said that she would come to my room at seven before we had dinner and I could cum for her. I agreed, mom smiled and went off to work.

I was both nervous and excited during the day. I found it difficult to concentrate at work and on a couple of occasions I went to the restroom and played with my cock. I was careful not to cum, I had to save it for mom.

After work I went to my room and stayed there. I heard mom come back at six. She called out to me but didn't come into my room. I watched the clock, the hands moved slowly. At a quarter to seven I stripped naked and lay on the bed. I played with my cock, and it responded well. I felt some anxiety but stroked my way out of it. At seven when mom knocked on my door, I had a hardon to be proud of. My cock was rigid, twitching arrogantly as she entered my room.

Mom sat down in the chair opposite the bed. She hadn't changed her clothes since returning from work and with her tied back hair she looked very business-like. She spoke first.

''Well Elliot, I can see you are ready; would you like to begin.''

I felt very aroused as I started jerking, being naked with a fully clothed women watching me gave me an extra level of excitement. I increased the pace and began stroking with a stronger grip. I saw mom staring at my cock. Her legs were slightly open, and I could just see up between her legs. I stared hard. I thought I could see some hairs escaping from the edge of her panties against the white of the tops of her legs.

Then I felt a sharp tingle in my balls, followed by an explosion of ecstasy as I ejected a long stream of cum. I kept jerking. Whoosh! Another load shot out; then a third. I slowed my rhythm, a few more drops oozed out of the end of my cock; then there was nothing. I had completely drained my balls. I was panting as I looked down and saw the trail of cum over my stomach and onto the sheets. Then I looked up at mom. She was smiling,

''Elliot, I am so proud of you. Well done. You see you are normal. No problems at all and so much cum. What a darling.''

She raised herself from the chair, then came over and kissed me.

''I'm going to change out of my work clothes while you recover, then come back to give you your reward.''

About twenty minutes later mom returned. She was wearing a man's shirt, probably one of John's, which was buttoned about halfway up. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra as her magnificent tits moved heavily as she came over to the bed.

Mom stared at my erection.

''Mmmm that looks good. So hard. So firm. What a good boy you are.'' Mom unbuttoned the shirt and dropped it to the floor.

''Now honey, I have your reward ready.'' Her huge tits were drooping well down towards her stomach, the nipples pointing out hard and firm. Mom slid onto the bed and reached for my cock. She then leaned forward and wrapped her breasts around my solid shaft.

''There baby, how does this feel?'' She grabbed as much tit as each of her hands could hold, then squeezed her breasts together massaging my cock with her warm flesh.

I couldn't reply as the intense feeling deprived me of speech. I could only gasp as the pleasure intensified from the tip of my cock to the root of my balls. As mom rotated her breasts exquisite sensations pulsated through my cock. I felt it quivering against mom's breasts. I began to thrust between them as mom held them tightly, together. I couldn't hold back. Whoosh! I shot out a huge jet of cum. Some hit mom's chin and hung there before dripping down onto her breasts. She still gripped them tightly, restraining my cock as I continued to thrust. Whoosh! Another jet shot upwards, then another until my balls were drained.

''Good boy Elliot. Good boy.''

Mom wiped her face and breasts with some tissues, then reached for her shirt. I remained naked but sat up. Mom had her serious face on again.

''I am very pleased with you Elliot; you have made tremendous progress since you arrived here. Now I think you are ready to move on from this. You need to meet a girl your own age and have a sexual relationship with her, then you can explore things together.''

I didn't say anything and mom continued, ''You know everything is working. You have a fine penis, and you are ready to go to the next stage. You're eighteen and you have a bit of catching up to do; but with the right person that shouldn't take long.''

I felt a slight tremor of alarm. How would I meet the right person? And if I met the right person, would she want to have sex with me? Mom was so kind and understanding, the world beyond mom seemed threatening and unfriendly. Mom seemed to sense my discomfort and she spoke softly.

''There's nothing to worry about, you're a likeable person. Anyway, I'm going to help. There are several young ladies at the office and I'm going to invite some over. You can make new friends and maybe start a relationship.''

''But mom, I don't really know anything about sex.''

Mom looked over at me, she had resumed her serious face, but didn't say anything. I continued.

''I don't even know what a pussy looks like.'' I paused, but again mom didn't speak.

I continued but I couldn't look Mom in the eye, severe embarrassment was getting in the way. Never-the-less, I managed to splutter out my question.

''Mom, can I feel your pussy?''

Now I did look straight at Mom. Her eyes had widened slightly, and she was obviously taken aback by my question; but she contained herself and spoke calmly.

''Elliot, I'm in a relationship with John. Yes, I have helped you with your problems, but I have to keep my pussy for John. It wouldn't be fair on him, would it?''

''But I only want to feel it and see what it is like. I've never even seen one.''

Mom smiled at me and laid a hand on my shoulder.''

''I understand what you are saying Elliot and I'm sorry that I can't let you, but it is for the best. You are so much better now than you were when you first moved in. You'll find a girl of your own age soon and you will discover all these things.''

''But you let me feel your breasts and you have jerked me off.'' Unexpectedly I had raised my voice.

''I hear you Elliot, but feeling my breasts is above my waist, below my waist is very personal and only to be shared with someone I'm having a close relationship with. Yes, I have jerked you off; but that was to help and encourage you and to help you react like a normal person. And in that we have succeeded.''

''Please mom, it would help me so much.''

''I'm sorry Elliot, but I can't. As I said you will soon find someone your own age and you can discover everything with them. Maybe they won't have seen or felt a penis and you can share your discoveries together.''

I looked down and didn't say anything. Mom sat alongside me on the bed, then leaned over and reached for my cock.

''My goodness Elliot, you are hard again.'' And indeed I was.

'' I know you are disappointed, so I am going to jerk you off. It will help.'' Mom reached for my cock, gripping it with one hand close to its root then putting the other hand above it. She was going to give me a two-handed jerk.

Mom started to move her hands up and down the shaft. Her grip was tight and the sensation intense. All this talk of pussy had made my cock fit to burst. A few seconds later I was shooting a long stream of cum out of my cock. It wasn't as much as I had previously spurted but it was enough to please mom.

''Good boy, good boy Elliot. There, that's better isn't it?'' In between gasps I replied that it was.

******

On Friday evening John came over. After dinner mom and John retired to mom's bedroom, a little earlier than usual. I waited until I heard the bed board knocking and then slipped out of bed and into the hall. Unfortunately, the door was closed, and I couldn't see anything; but I heard gasps and sighs of pleasure. John was obviously giving mom a serious pounding. He was on a work visit tomorrow and therefore they would be denied their Saturday night session, so he was making up for it.

Then there was silence, then a little later I could hear them talking.

''I think you are being mean.'' It was John.

''I'm his mom and feeling my pussy is going too far.''

''But you've jerked him off and he's seen your tits.''

''Yes, but that was part of me helping him to become normal.''

''You mean being able to jerk off.''

''Elliot is a sensitive boy who has had an appalling time with his bastard of a father. He needed me to get him through that. He needs to be able to do things other boys do.''

''But he's eighteen and never felt a pussy.''

''Look John, some men don't see them until they are much older than that. They even wait until they are married. Anyway, he needs to meet a girl of his own age.''

''But he hasn't and he's not really in a position to meet many girls.''

''I've got someone in mind. There's a girl about his age in accounts. Her idea of an exciting night is a cup of hot milk and a television.''

''What about Tammy?''

''Tammy! That little minx, she would eat him alive.''

''She's your niece and you could prep' her.''

''I'd like to keep her as far away from you as possible thank you very much.''

'' Well, it wasn't my fault was it?''

''Hmmmm.''

''I was asleep on the couch. I began to dream I was having sex with you, and I woke up to find your niece sucking my cock.''

''Oh, poor you. Waking up to find a beautiful, naked, eighteen-year-old teen sucking your cock. What a terrible situation.''

''I tried to stop her.''

''When I came in, she had her pussy hovering over your cock and was about to impale herself on it. You didn't seem to be resisting. If I hadn't whacked her ass she would have got it in easy.''

''She certainly squealed when you slapped her butt.''

''Yes, but the minx loved it. When I stopped, she begged me for more. She really enjoyed it, even though her ass was red and sore. What a girl. There's no way Tammy's getting anywhere near you or Elliot. Anyway, I need another fuck. Give it to me.''

There was a silence. Then I heard mom say, ''Oh. That's it.'' And then the bed began creaking and the headboard knocking.

I returned to my room. John was away tomorrow night, maybe I could convince mom that she should let me see her pussy then. After all John seemed to think it was all right.''

********

I went to bed early the next night and so did mom.

I lay naked on my bed playing with my cock. My it was hard. I kept thinking of how I could persuade mom to let me see and feel her pussy. Most of my ideas were simply fantasies making me harder still.

Then against the silence of the night I could hear a humming noise. I got out of bed and went into the corridor. The noise was louder, and it was coming from mom's room. I was in luck the door wasn't completely closed. I peered through the crack.

Mom was lying naked on the bed with her legs wide open and her right hand slowing moving the pink vibrator in and out of her pussy. I couldn't see much as the room was dimly lit but I could see a mass of dark hair and the vibrator moving below it. With her other hand mom was tweaking the nipple of her left breast. Her eyes were closed, and she was panting softly.

I thought my cock would explode as I entered the room. Mom was having too much pleasure to notice me as I reached the foot of the bed. I gazed at a magnificent sight. Mom fully naked. Her pretty face with eyes closed in ecstasy, her huge breasts spilling off her chest to the left and right. Her stomach muscles tightening with each vibration, her long legs slightly bent at the knees; and the pink vibrator moving in and out beneath her hairy bush.