A Mother's Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her whole-body trembling. She began to twitch and jerk, her stomach began to heave gently, mom was about to cum. It was then I spoke.

''Mom, it's Elliot.''

Mom shrieked in shock and surprise and grabbed for the duvet, pulling it over her body.

''Elliot, my goodness is that you? You frightened me.'' Mom's voice was loud and cross. I lost my erection. ''I thought you were an intruder. You've no right to be here. Now leave the room. You have no business here. Go, go to your room.'' Her face was flushed. ''I'm very surprised at this, you've no right to come into my bedroom uninvited.''

''I'm sorry mom, but I am being driven mad. I must see your pussy. It's killing me, I can't do anything. I'm frightened I'll stop cumming if I can't see it. I'll end up like I was when I first came here. I'll never be a normal guy until I've seen and felt one, and you are my only hope.''

''No. I've told you before, that's not possible. You need to meet a girl your own age and let things develop.'' Her voice still sounded angry.

''Well, let me just see it, please mom, just a look. Please mom, then I will go back to bed, I promise.'' I could hear the vibrator still humming from somewhere in the bed. ''I've already seen a lot; does it really matter so much?''

''It matters that you sneaked into my room, and you are totally naked.''

''You came into my room and saw me jerking.''

Mom sat up, the duvet scarcely concealing either of her huge breasts.

''That was an accident and anyway it's a good job I did as you needed my help.''

I sat on the bed next to her. She didn't protest or say anything, she was obviously thinking. I could feel the warmth of her leg next to mine.

''Mom, I love you. You are so kind to me, please let me.'' Mom was looking at me with an intensity I hadn't seen before. I began to hope she was weakening. ''You're so kind. You've helped me so much. Please let me. I don't want to throw everything away and go back to where we started. If that happens, I don't think I'll get out of that darkness again.''

Mom had softened, her voice became calm and gentle.

''If I let you just this once, you will look and then go to bed.''

''Yes,'' I lied.

''I said look but not touch.''

''Yes mom.''

''Ok. Go to the bottom of the bed.'' With that mom threw the duvet aside, laid back, bent her knees, and opened her legs.

And there it was.

Shock and awe. Shock and awe. I now understood the true meaning of that phrase as I gazed at mom's open pussy. In fact, the word 'pussy' isn't appropriate, it's too soft, too comfortable. Mom had a 'cunt' not a 'pussy.' It oozed infectious sexuality.

It wasn't the sort of cunt you simply used. It demanded worship. It demanded respect. It demanded that you served it to the best of your ability. It demanded sacrifice. I knelt before it and moved closer. I could smell its exotic aroma, an aroma which was both intoxicating and enticing.

Mom's cunt was a large one. The outer lips were full and extensive. They were open butterfly style as the vibrator had pushed them aside as it went about its work. The inner lips were also large and slightly swollen from the vibrations which had excited them.

Mom's hole was totally exposed, and I could actually see the darkness of its interior. A few drops of moisture oozed out of its entrance, inviting me to use its slippery depths. But my cock would have to wait.

Above the hole was mom's clitoris, standing out aroused from the inner lips. It was a large one which could be sucked as well as licked. The whole vagina was surrounded by dark almost black pubic hair. It was thick on mom's mons, but also down the sides of her open split. A few hairs grew down towards her ass hole.

I placed my mouth upon mom's cunt and instinctively began to lick. Mom trembled slightly with that first lick but didn't try to stop me.

I then went to work with my tongue. Somethings are done instinctively, and cunt licking must be one of them. I licked one side of her inner lips then the other until mom was twitching and trembling from her tits to her ass hole. Then I concentrated on her clitoris. Long slow full tongue licks interspersed with teasing short flicks. Mom started to arch her back and I could feel her muscles twitching beneath my mouth, her gasps were merging into one long exhalation of breath. She was about to cum. That is when I stopped.

Mom sat up.

''Elliot don't stop. Don't stop. I'm going to cum.''

I backed away from her.

''Mom, let me put my cock in. Please. It'll be so good, and you will cum, I'm sure.''

Mom collapsed back on the bed, opening her legs in surrender.

''OK Elliot. Do it. Just do it.''

I moved myself between her legs, took my hard cock in one hand and guided it up mom's large slippery cunt. It entered effortlessly into that sublime soaking hole. Mom's cunt swallowed it up. When it was in all the way I felt her muscles flexing and gripping my cock. As I slowly withdrew it, the walls of mom's vagina tried to keep my cock in. The suction of her cunt was powerful, pulling my glans inwards; but I withdrew it almost completely, before thrusting it back in again up to the hilt as hard as I could.

As mom's excitement increased, she began to babble incoherently. ''Elliot your cock is so big...oh, ah it's so big....John's is small.....ah....I need a big cock......ah that's it..... slowly now, not too fast...not too fast.'' But I had no intention of going slow and I pounded mom with an almost brutal intensity. My cock had waited so long. It needed this and it was going to get it. I pounded harder and harder.

Mom's voice was almost pleading, ''Elliot slow down, slow down.... Enjoy it, slow down.....'' But to no avail. With a very hard thrust, which made mom shout out in alarm, I shot a huge load deep up into her vagina. I collapsed onto her breasts gasping for air, my cock still inside her. I was dazed for a moment; I wasn't sure whether I had passed out. When I regained my senses, I heard mom speaking softly.

''That was good Michael, but you were too fast. You were too quick for me.''

I slowly withdrew my cock and whispered,''Turn over mom.''

Mom did so without protest. After gazing for a moment at mom's large but sensual ass, I parted the cheeks and slid my cock up her cunt doggy style. It felt much tighter this way. And I loved the soft cushion of mom's ass cheeks as I banged against them when I started to fuck her. OK if mom wanted it slow, she could have it that way. This fuck was for her, she was a good mom and she deserved to be well fucked.

I established a steady rhythm and mom soon started to respond. I felt a tremor in her stomach and her cunt muscles began to twitch and grip my cock. I kept thrusting. Mom was moaning. Her whole body began to tighten, and her head burrowed deeper into the bed. I could see her hands grabbing handfuls of sheet. She was saying something, but it was muffled by the bed covers. Then she convulsed, lay still and then convulsed again.

I kept fucking long slow and deep thrusts. She was having a series of intense orgasms. As she shook and trembled, she gurgled out a stream of barely audible words, ''Fuck....fuck.....fuck.....so big.....so fucking big.....it's filling me....filling me up.'' Each time she was hit by an orgasm, and I counted three, she shook so much I had to hold onto her to prevent my cock from being ejected. Her vaginal contractions were that intense. So intense that they milked every drop of sperm out of my balls in streams of cum. Mom was flooded.

Finally, she collapsed like a puppet whose strings had been cut, sprawling on the bed. I withdrew my cock. Mom laid still for a while and then turned over. She smiled and spoke softly, ''Elliot, that was so good; you are such a good lover for one so young.'' She paused and then stroked my face, ''Goodness, that was special. You sure know how to fuck a woman. I need a rest.'' But I had no intention of giving her a rest, I wanted to make sure mom had a fuck to remember. I raised myself on the bed and showed mom my still hard cock.

''Elliot you surely don't want more do you?''

''Yes, I do Mom.''

Mom sighed, she looked vulnerable and wasted; her voice was almost pleading,'' I'm not sure if I can take anymore.'' However, mom still bent her knees and opened her legs wide. Then she grabbed my cock and carefully guided it up her sodden cunt. We were off again. I went straight at it, fucking without mercy. I really gave it to her. In out....in out...in out. I felt like a robot fucking machine. My cock, lubricated with the mixture of cum and cunt juices, slurped its way deep into mom's body. Mom's cunt was swallowing it up. I felt as though my balls would be sucked in as well, as I gave it to her harder than ever.

As I pounded away I heard mom's commentary. It began as a series of murmurs, then became louder and louder. '' Oh ....ah......oh....it's too much.....stop Elliot I can't.....hu....take anymore....oh...oh you are hitting my womb......oh...oh......it's hitting my womb ....stop Elliot, I can't take it....you are so big........you are so big......ah.. keep going ....aah keep going....don't stop .....oh....keep fucking me....keep fucking me .... ooooh ....... I'm cummimg.....I'm cumming......aaaaah....'' Then mom collapsed in a trembling heap, gurgling incoherently as I continued pounding her as hard as I could. I felt my cock pulsating and my balls retracting. I was about to shoot and it would be another full load.

I quickly withdrew my cock and shot spurts of hot cum all over her body. Mom was covered in sperm from face to stomach. Cum dripped from her chin and there was even a small pool of sperm between her breasts. Mom had been truly fucked, and it was me who did it.

As I looked down at my swollen cock dripping cum and soaked by mom's juices, I felt very proud. I had come a long way from my father's darkness.