A Mother's Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother protects her offspring, but at what cost?
4.8k words
2.95
11.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may be bulls that are known for their temper, but never underestimate the rage of a momma cow on a rampage. Or that's what Leona was telling herself, tires screeching loudly as she quickly turned off the pavement and onto the dirt that led to Bull's farm. She raced along the one track road, gravel crunching under her tires, which flung the small rocks into the air. Pinging them from the cherry red paint of her Mustang convertible. A trail of dust followed as she tore past the pastures, causing the cows to moo loudly, seemingly in protest to her aggressive driving. Bull's driveway was very long, at least a mile if Leona had to guess, more like a country road than a driveway. Still, she was driving very fast and despite the length of his drive, the cow woman soon could see the old farm house coming at her rapidly through her windshield. Leona could even make out a tall, dark figure standing outside.

Leona's eyes narrowed in anger, wondering if that was Bull. She buried her foot deeper in the accelerator, causing the Mustang's engine to roar, heralding her arrival. Her car bounced through bumps, darting left and right on the very edge of control over the gravel. However, in her anger, Leona waited until the very last second before jumping on the brakes. She stomped the pedal, causing her wheels to lock and dig into the gravel, resulting in an even bigger cloud of dust. The ass end of her car began to slide out from under her, and soon she was approaching the farmhouse sideways.

"Fuck!" Leona shouted as she spun out of control over the grave. In her mind's eye, she could already see herself smashing her precious baby into an inconveniently placed tree. Mercifully though, the car managed to slide to a stop without hitting anything, and she sighed deeply in relief. She pushed the gear lever into park and then sat limply in the driver's seat, trying to catch her breath. Leona was so tense from her near collision, it took her a moment to remember why she had come to Bull's farm before anger could yet again boil her blood. Her son, Tim!

Rage refreshed, Leona furiously peered through her window, fists clenched with her vexation. Despite the thick cloud of dust that now hung over her car, Leona could easily make out a massive man leaning against the massive, chrome front end of a tall, jacked up truck. Despite her poorly contained rage, the truck attracted Leona's curiosity. Not because she was impressed by it, she hated pickups. Hell, she wasn't even sure what it was, Leona was unfamiliar with the different brands. It may have been a Dodge? What she did know was the truck looked brand new, very expensive, and most curious totally spotless. The cleanliness of the truck baffled Leona, it seemed so incongruous with Bull's line of work as a ranch owner. Just driving up and down that gravel road ought to have turned the black truck into a dusty mess, Leona's Mustang certainly had been covered in a fine layer of tan dirt. Not to mention what her son had told her about the bull! She had lost count throughout the years how often Tim often complained about, among countless other things, Bull's refusal to shower.

She turned her attention away from the truck and towards its owner. Bull, she assumed, although she couldn't be certain. Despite everything she had heard about him over the years, Leona had never met or seen her son's bully in person. He looked casual enough, despite her big entrance, as if he didn't have a care in the world. Simply drinking a beer with his hand on his hip and staring at her with only polite interest. Yet, he seemed to manage to carry a sense of authority, even while just standing there. For the first time Leona started to doubt her plan, but she pushed the feelings of doubt aside and stepped out of her vehicle.

As the Mustang skidded to a stop in front of him Bull continued to drink his beer, shooting the driver his best 'tough guy face' through the smoked glass. He wasn't scared, but he was wary and attempted to subtly move his hand towards his hostler, resting his hand mere inches from the concealed handle of his pistol.

His farm might be surrounded by high rise buildings but, as far as Bull was concerned, these 200 acres were still the county. You needed to be careful who you fucked with in the country, it was a lesson that city slickers sometimes needed to learn the hard way. But Bull was more than happy to teach them. After a brief stare down, during which Bull tried to identify the driver through the dark glass and dust cloud, the Mustang's door finally opened. Bull was allowed his first look at the driver and in an instant his plans changed, even if his rage didn't die down.

A cocky smirk crossed Bull's face when he saw the curvaceous cow woman step from her dusty Mustang. He pushed himself up from the hood of his black Chevy and started to casually walk towards the intruder to his lands. Bull's slow amble might fool her into thinking he was cool, calm, and collected. His swagger exuded nothing but complete confidence, yet he was raging inside. Bull had seen her coming, quite literally, from a mile away. He'd seen the huge dust cloud, heard the roar of a V8, and even noticed her tires screeching in protest as she'd turned off the blacktop. Bull's eyes had narrowed in anger as he watched the speeding muscle car approach from the road. Which one of his dumb shit farmhands had left the main gate unlocked? Who dared to tear down his driveway like the owned the place? In his furious anger, he'd considered shooting the stranger right through the windshield and throwing the body to the pigs. Now that he knew what he was dealing with, a series of new, vengeful fantasies began to take shape. The fantasy that would become reality was up to her!

Bull considered himself a loaner. An old-fashioned, good old American man lost in the hellscape that was modern America. Yet, as an American man, seeing a pretty woman had the same effect on him as it did everyone else. Especially a pretty little bovine like this! At a glance Leona appeared human, her furless fair skin seeming to shine in the bright July sun, but she showed her bovine roots with the horns and cow's ears poking out through her straw colored hair. And that was to say nothing of her massive milk filled udders. Ok, maybe Bull had no reason to believe her tits were 'milk filled' but he could certainly imagine they were. He still had no doubt she would fit in well with the other cattle on the farm and, if he had his way, they soon would be fit to burst with milk.

"Can I help you, Miss?" Bull said with a clearly sarcastic tone, his eyes hungrily and shamelessly drinking in her full figure, while his cock began to stir in his filthy overalls.

"Yes, you can. Oh, shit!" Leona suddenly realized she hadn't made the best choice of outfit for a day at the farm. Not only did she suddenly feel awkward in how much skin she was showing, thanks to that hungry look in the bull's eyes, but her high-heeled boots were hell while trying to walk on the uneven gravel. As she approached Bull. She tugged up on her low cut blouse, trying to hide a little more of her skin.

It didn't work. Now her stomach was hanging out the bottom of her shirt and her boobs seemed just as on display as ever. A lustful smile beamed ever brighter on Bull's face, he liked watching his struggle with her mammoth chest and was glad the slut had felt his eyes. She deserved it for leaving the house like that. But no matter... she would learn soon enough. They all learned soon enough. He opened his mouth to say something scathing and rude again, probably some scathing remark about the size of her tits, but suddenly stopped.

"Wait..." Bull suddenly said, holding up a hand as Leona walked closer. A spark of recognition had fired off in his brain as he recognized the clumsy way the city slicker approached him. "You're Tim's mother, aren't you?"

Bull recognizing her took some wind out of Leona's sails. She'd never met the man before and wondered how he'd recognized her so easily?

His revelation knocked her off balance and made her feel even dumber for showing up here, half cocked like this. What could she do against a massive, hulking bull who she knew didn't think twice about picking on people half his size? This could go very badly if she wasn't careful. Still, Leona tried not to show her apprehension or any of these second thoughts. It was like she told Tim all the time, fake it until you make it. So instead of turning tail and retreating, she took a deep breath, trying to fill her lungs with air and soul with courage, while she anxiously approached the bull. "You're damn right I'm Tim's mother! And I've got a bone to pick with you!"

The bull crossed his thick arms against his broad chest before letting loose with a great big belly laugh, and he had a lot of belly to laugh with. Leona's tail swished angrily behind her, hands clenched into angry fists, while her cheeks flushed with righteous indignation. Yet as angry as the bull's laughter made her, she had to recognize that she was impotent even in her rage. "You've got a bone to pick with me?" Bull said, still laughing. "Alright, let's hear it."

"You need to start leaving my son alone!" She barked angrily. "You've been doing this to him since middle school, and it's time you knock it the fuck off!"

Bull had been bullying Tim for years now, ever since Leona and her son had moved to town. At the time Tim was only a freshman in high school, Bull was already a senior. Things started off fairly mild, as only a freshman, Tim didn't attract Bull's full attention. Just some teasing in the hallway and Tim getting shoved into his own locker just one time. At first, Leona wasn't too concerned. She didn't like seeing her son coming home crying, but thought this was the kind of stuff that built character! You couldn't stop bullying, it was part of growing up. After all, boys will be boys and Tim needed a little hardening up. Besides, in a few months after Bull graduated it would be all over.

Only Bull didn't graduate, and it was far from over.

After his first Senior year Bull was held back from graduation due to his historically low grades, he had to repeat senior year not once but three times. Finally, he'd squeaked by only last month, finally graduating with Tim. Rumor had it the school faculty had simply conspired to finally be rid of the big bovine before his 4th and final chance to pass the 12th grade. But they hadn't done it soon enough to save Tim from four years of absolute torment.

Tim wasn't exactly unique in his experience, Bull had bullied many of his classmates, long before Tim and his mother had moved to town. As far as Leona could tell, mostly through hearsay, Bull's lineage was torn between the blue collar roots of his mom's side of the family and the white collar roots of his dad's side of the family. Bull's father was a hotshot attorney who practiced law in town. His mother's side of the family had owned and operated the farm which he now lived on and carried on the family tradition. Simply put, he considered himself to be too 'redneck' to get along with the 'city kids' and too 'sophisticated' to get along with the 'country kids'. Even simpler put? He was a stuck up asshole who was too full of himself to get along with literally anybody. Yet, while Tim was hardly a member of an exclusive club, he was certainly the VIP.

For some reason that neither Leona nor Tim had been able to figure out, Bull seemed to take particular enjoyment in tormenting her son in particular. All four years of high school Bull would spend every day relentlessly mocking, threatening, and straight up beating Tim up when the mood struck. It seemed like he was constantly trying to outdo himself, and bring another element of misery to Tim's life. Worse yet, he pretty much got to torture Tim and anyone else he wanted with impunity. Bull was twice the size and probably four times as strong as Tim, or anyone else at school for that matter. None could fight against him, and it seemed not even the school administration could step in. Despite outward appearances, and his grades, Bull was smart. Scary smart. While he had no interest in following in his father's footsteps, he'd certainly inherited his ability to understand the rules and twist them for his own benefit. Bull knew the school policies better than any teacher or even the principal, and he used that knowledge to be a better bully.

Four years, that was how Leona had fought for her son. She'd badgered the school administration, who'd either tell her there was no evidence or that Bull technically hadn't broken any rules. She would be her son to fight back, but he would explain he didn't want things to escalate. Tim considered himself a pacifist, and while it was an admirable goal to choose peace, sometimes what a guy needed was a good punch to the face. Thankfully, nothing could last forever. Last month Tim had, despite everything, graduated valedictorian and was looking at a full ride scholarship at an extremely prestigious university on the other side of the state. Unfortunately, Tim still had two more months of summer before school could begin. It was as if Bull knew this and had doubled his bullying in order to make the most out of the time with Tim he had left. So, bored without summer school to go to and no longer felt restrained by the school's rules and regulations, if anything Bull had managed to ramp up his bullying to a new level.

That very afternoon, Tim had come home with not one but two black eyes. "Who did this to you?" She demanded, wailing in pain for her son. Tim hadn't wanted to say, but it was all too easy to guess. In the end, he told her he'd accidentally ridden his bike through the woods just behind Bull's farm. Legally, the small patch of woods was no man's land, owned by the city. The small stand of trees had been left by the developer as a privacy screen between the million dollar homes they'd built and the farm which had refused to sell. Bull, however, seemed to think that the woods belonged to him and made every effort to defend them as such.

Bull laughed even louder. "You want me to leave your pussy of a kid alone?" He snorted.

"Yes!" Leona growled, she was still trying to act tough but could already feel her heart sinking. It was clear the balance of power wasn't in her favor. "And you're not in high school anymore, buddy boy, so don't think the cops won't get involved!"

Again, Bull laughed. "Listen, sweetheart, I can tell you're not that smart. If I had to guess, all your development went towards your tits and not your brain. Or maybe smoking cock your whole life killed off a few brain cells, who am I to say."

Leona's cheeks turned red with embarrassment, and she opened her mouth to retort. Bill effortlessly silenced her by raising his hand and glaring at her. It wasn't like Leona had much to say in retort anyway.

"Even if I did whatever it is you think I did, who's your witness? What proof do you have? And even if you did have any evidence, who would believe you? Is your father friends with the chief of police? Because mine certainly is! You have no fucking way to stop me, I could kill your son if I wanted! But I'll tell 'ya what.... I can sympathize with a mother's plight. Not your fault your kids was born a weak pussy after all. I mean, just one look at 'ya and I can tell you come from good breeding stock! Must have let some wimpy city boy pump your pussy back in the day, eh? Well, no use crying over broken condoms. I'll make you a deal. You use that hot, not so little, body of yours to please me and I'll leave your son alone."

Leona blinked. She was so stunned by the bull's offer, although she really should have called it blackmail, it took her a moment to feel anything. He had so effortlessly cut her down, he had denied her even rage. In fact, shamefully, Leona had to admit when her brain finally began to function again her first thought was not revulsion but curiosity. Arousal even! It had been far too long since she'd had any sex. Dating, while not impossible, was made difficult living with your grown son. A sock on the door might buy privacy, but Leona didn't exactly want to advertise to her son she was getting fucked! Hell, if you looked at Bull from a very specific angle, she might even call him attractive. While his large gut, which protruded heavily in front of his body, made him a far cry from the hard and chiseled type that Leona usually went for. However, it was easy to tell that living on the farm for his whole life had made him 'country strong'. Moreover, there was something about the way he talked to her. That dismissive drawl that made her cheeks redden... yet another certain part of her anatomy tingle. She'd always been drawn to the manly, aggressive types.

While she couldn't deny the initial arousal, though, it didn't make the idea of having sex with the obese bull anymore appealing.

If anything, it made her disgust even stronger, and for a moment she thought she might throw up on the spot.

From all other angles, Bull was a thoroughly repulsive man. In fact, there were so many ways that Bull turned her stomach, it was hard to keep track of them all. There was his weight. A little pudge was one thing, but Leona thought she'd probably kill herself if she ever became fat like that. His belly hung down practically to his knees it was so heavy and flabby, she wondered how on earth she'd even reach his cock if they tried to have sex. There was the ugly look to his face, which was not only dough and slightly misshapen, but wore a look of smug, undeserved superiority that made him more punchable than fuckable. His clothes were all stained, dirty, and ill-fitting. Almost as if he'd have them tailored to show off his most unflattering features. But the worst part was the smell. Leona had been with a few men that labored outdoors. Construction workers, road crew guys and the like. Generally, she found them to be humble, hard working guys with just a bit of an edge to keep them interesting. She didn't even mind it when they came home fresh off the job, as there was something pleasant about a sweaty guy who had just gotten home from a hard day's work. Bull had gone past the 'pleasant' stage a long time ago. His body odor seemed... stale. Pointing out that he hadn't bathed in days, likely weeks, after working outdoors under the hot summer sun.

But even the smell wasn't what turned Leona off the most. She looked at Bull, her eyes burning with righteous anger. How dare he seriously think she'd fuck him after all the harm she had brought to his son? Failure weighed heavy on her mind, she would've preferred not leaving feeling like such a loser! Yet, faced with this impasse, they eventually, perhaps inevitably, arrived. Leona simply threw her hands up in the air with frustration and started walking away without saying another word. Bull watched her walk for a moment, admiring the way her ass and hips swung back and forth in her tight mom jeans, before trotting after her. The sneer on his face growing all the more menacing.

Bull thought about stopping her, but he saw the big hole her car had come to a stop in and was confident the rear wheel drive Mustang was going nowhere. He decided to watch her humiliate herself once last time as she got back behind the wheel of her car. Angrily, she slammed the car back into drive and hit the gas hard. Her tires again sprayed gravel all over the place, yet her mechanical steed went nowhere. Instead, she just dug herself even deeper, until the axle was resting on the road. Now she really wasn't going anywhere!

Now it was time to apply a little more pressure.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going, bitch?" Bull growled with a feral, angry snarl. "You need to learn your fucking place, tearing in here like that. You leave this farm without sucking my cock, and you can forget about a black eye the next time I see your pathetic excuse of a man you call a son."

12