A Mother's Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leona slammed her hand against the steering wheel, causing the horn to blast loudly. She screwed her eyes shut, trying to fight back tears. She felt a sense of failure, no wonder she hadn't ever been able to teach her son how to stand up for himself. Clearly she was just as unable to. Despite everything, that shameful shiver that ran along from the base of her spine all the way to her toes seemed to grow a bit stronger.

She got back out from the Mustang, surveyed her predicament, and then turned to face her tormentor. "Tell you what." He added for good measure. "Since I'm such a nice guy I'll even tow your car out of the little gravel trap you've made for yourself once you've drained my nuts."

Sighing deeply, Leona shook her head. "Fine... lead the way."

"Lead the way where? Little heifer, I told you needed to learn your place. Well, consider this lesson one, there's no such thing as an indoor cow."

"Listen, I might have horns but I-"

The bull cut her off again, this time by reaching out and painfully twisting her nipple even though the fabric of her shirt and bra. "Udders like these? You've a cow, whore. Now..." he paused while reaching up to undo the buttons of his overalls, letting them drop to the dirt. With his pants at his ankles, Bull's mammoth, furry belly on display for the world to see. Only it was no longer his weight that commanded Leona's attention.

"Holy shit!" She gasped in amazement, unable to help lustful thoughts spring back up in her mind. Always the size queen, she couldn't help but be impressed by his monster of a cock. Leona immediately regretted the outburst, as she saw a cruel and cocky smile cross Bull's face. She was also quickly turned off again as a rank smell quickly filled the air, causing her to wonder if Bull had ever showered. She turned her nose up in disgust and looked at him with pleading eyes. "Oh god, can't you at least wash it first."

"Fuck you., air headed bitch." He grunted, making his disdain for her clear. "You're now just a barnyard animal, so you're going to have to get used to the muck of this world!" He then grabbed the cow woman by the back of the head and forced her to the ground aggressively.

"Ow!" She whimpered pathetically as the sharp rocks of the drive dug into her unprotected skin. The bovine looked up, seeing the underside of Bull's heavy belly for the first time. Something told her it was a view she would quickly become familiar with. Down here, face to face with Bull's massive package, her eyes were practically bulging out of her head. The smell and size defied belief and as the smell of sweat, piss, and shit all assaulted her nose she began to wonder if the bull even wiped let alone showered. His thick, coarse fur was matted with grime and was so disgusting she felt like she wanted to cut the skin from her hands after placing them against his thick legs for balance.

Bull was unrelenting. He lifted his massive stomach up with one hand while keeping the other hand on the back of her head. His arm was so powerful it felt like some kind of machine forcing her head forward. "Open wide!" He grunted before forcing his throbbing erection into her mouth.

His cock had looked massive before, but seeing isn't believing. Having his cock in the back of her throat was! She had attempted to take a deep breath before he thrusted his mammoth member into her mouth. Instead, she had given herself a potent dose of his musk, causing her to cough and choke even before she could begin sucking. Soon, Leona's eyes bulged from her head as Bull created an airtight seal with his cock in her throat. Had his mammoth body and massive belly not been blocking the view, you could have watched the head of his cock traveling down her throat from the outside. The shape of his cockhead pushing through her skin.

Unsurprisingly, Bull wasn't a gentle lover. He didn't give a few slow, gentle insertions to let her warm up. Instead, he pushed forward, more than enough strength to push past her tonsils, sliding down what felt like all the way to her stomach. She retched a few times, feeling like a teenager giving head for the first time, but it seemed that her body finally accepted her fate. With nowhere for vomit to go, the feeling quickly subsided. What didn't go away was her need for oxygen. Having picked a poor time to empty her lungs, soon they started to burn from the exertion and lack of breath. She required air, and she needed it soon if she wasn't going to pass out!

She slammed her hands against Bull's thighs, letting him know she needed a break. "What the fuck slut? I had you pegged for a blow job expert, considering how many times we saw you go into Coach Bill's office!" Leona's cheeks burned ever brighter with humiliation, the bovine almost forgot about her need to breathe, she was that angry.

The good news was Bull was young and if Leona had to guess a rather inexperienced lover. Much sooner than she had dared hoped for she heard his breathing start to grow ragged and his balls start to draw tight against her chin. The pace which he fucked her throat grew faster and he clenched the back of her head so hard she thought her skull might pop. Then, just a moment later, it came. His jizz.

As much as Leona liked to give head, she'd never been all that fond of the taste of cum. As a matter of fact, she often requested her partners wear a condom while giving dome. Usually, she was such a hot lay they never objected, although she doubted Bull would ever give her such a courtesy. Still, between the horrible smell of Bull's BO and her desperate need for fresh air, there was something almost refreshing as his cum splashed against the back of her throat. A promise that this would soon be over. Of course, she knew it wouldn't be over for a long time yet. As long as Tim was in town Bull would have the blackmail he needed to do this over and over again.

The load was so huge it lasted almost a full minute, and by the time she'd been forced to drink every drop she felt bloated. Stuffed like she had just eaten a massive dinner. Bull popped his cock free just in time to spurt a few more ropes across her face, marking his territory and letting the stretch of his manhood marinate on her face.

"Well," He said. "A deal is a deal. Let me go get the tractor and I'll get you on your way to a pussy of a son... but don't forget. I expect you to be here again tomorrow. Let's say, 10 PM. I like a nice tit fuck right before bed. Maybe a glass of milk from those fat mommy milkers of yours!" He smacked her tits aggressively, before walking away chortling to himself, feeling like a king. Leaving Leona, still kneeling in the gravel, feeling like a used condom.

12