A Mother's Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Mommy begins to help her daughter get over a breakup.
4.6k words
4.34
38.9k
72

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CazzyGoth
CazzyGoth
86 Followers

Sunday, October 8, 2023

Darren broke up with me yesterday. Literally on the second day of my vacation. I basically spent all day crying in the hotel room. The dude didn't even have the balls to tell me in person. We'd only been together a few months, but I was already pretty attached. It was basically my first real relationship. Now that I think of it, maybe he just wanted to ruin my vacation.

Today was no different, though. Mom tried to pull me out of the room countless times, but I wouldn't budge. She said she wouldn't leave me by myself. I told her she needed to go out and have fun, but she said no. Thankfully, after I kept pestering her, Mom went to the pool for a few hours. I didn't want to keep crying around her, so I was glad when she finally decided to go.

"Hey, babe. You okay?" Mom asked, sitting next to me on the couch.

She'd just gotten back from her swim, wrapped up in the white pool towel with a little blue stripe on it. I wiped away a few crusty tears that had been drying up on my cheek from my last crying session.

"I'm fine. Did you have fun?" I asked, flipping through Netflix.

"It was okay." Mom replied, dropping her head on my shoulder. "But you should've come with me, sweetheart."

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"There were so many cute boys, Myra. Please don't lock yourself in here."

"Cute boys?" I giggled. "I bet you wanted to fuck them, huh?

"Myra! That's very disrespectful!" She hissed, playfully shoving me.

"I was joking! Do you hate me now, too?"

"Oh, don't be silly. Did you eat?" Mom asked, throwing off her towel as she got up. "Want me to make you something?"

Her bikini sucked up into her booty, revealing her fat butt cheek. One of her big balls almost completely fell out. It instantly caught my attention, and I glued my eyes to Mom's figure as she quickly pulled the wedgie out. I was stunned for a moment, unable to answer her.

"Myra? Did you hear me?" She asked, looking over from the kitchen.

"Um, w-what'd you say?" I shook my head a bit and rubbed my eyes.

"Are you hungry?"

"Oh! Yeah... kinda."

"Tuna?"

"Sure. That sounds good." I said, turning back to the TV.

After getting bored surfing Netflix for what seemed like forever, I went and sat at the kitchen island while Mom prepared lunch. She was cutting up the vegetables for the salad, her beautiful big boobies swaying as she sliced through the cucumber, her charm bracelet hitting the counter. We talked, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her amazing body. I didn't realize it in the moment, but I had licked my lips a few times. I watched her white ass intensely as she opened up the fridge, wishing that her high waisted bikini would just dissappear. Those soft brown freckles all over her skin just turned me on for whatever reason. I had never lusted like that for my own mother before. I figured it was just my brain desperately trying to latch onto any emotion that wasn't udder sadness.

I rested my face against my hand as I admired my mother's overwhelming beauty. Her long brown hair was still up in a bun from when she was down at the pool, her sharp collar bones sticking out. After a while, she noticed my ogling.

"You okay, babe?" Mom asked, setting our plates on the counter.

"M-mhm." I replied, my eyes attached to her bulge as she came back to the island.

"Well, what are you looking at?"

That question made me jump, pulling me out of my lust. I brought my eyes up to meet hers as she softly giggled, pouring out the salad from the bowl onto one of the plates. I couldn't help my stuttering as I tried to come up with some sort of answer.

"Um, I- I... just really like your bikini, Mom. That's a new one, right?"

"I've had this one for years, Rari." She smiled. "You know that."

"Well, you haven't worn it in a while."

"We need to get some food in that belly of yours." Mom giggled, starting to make our tuna sandwiches.

Darren and I were struggling for a little while before he finally broke up with me. It feels like he just didn't want me anymore. I saw how he would look at other girls, but I always just convinced myself he didn't mean anything by it. I was hesitant to even go on vacation because I thought leaving him behind would increase the chances of him cheating on me. Desperate, I know.

"You're not gonna stay in this room tomorrow, okay?" Mom rubbed her foot against my leg as we shared the couch, lying across from each other.

"I don't want to go anywhere, Mom."

"Don't let him have that power over you, Myra. Let's go do something fun!"

"Ugh... fine. I don't wanna ruin the vacation for you too, so I'll go."

"We'll have a good time, honey." Mom giggled, taking a sip of her wine.

Already a bit tipsy, Mom spilled some of her happy juice--at least that's what she calls it. It rushed down her chin, traveling down her chest and wetting her breasts. I giggled as she jumped, pulling the blanket up to dry those massive melons.

"Someone's drunk."

"Oh, shut up. I am not drunk."

"Whatever you say, Mommy." I teased, turning my attention back to the TV.

"Mommy?" She raised an eyebrow. "Haven't heard that in a few days."

"Well, I guess I'm in a better mood." I shrugged. "I don't know."

"Yeah? That's good, honey. A bit more relaxed, huh?" Mom cracked a smile.

"Mm... I guess so. Mostly because of you."

"Aw, that's sweet."

It was silent for a little bit as we continued watching some silly movie. The two characters got pretty handsy and it looked like they were about to start having sex. I was going to skip through it, but Mom said it wasn't a big deal, which really surprised me. Usually, we skip those types of scenes. It was a little awkward watching it with her, but I got through it. She kept sipping on her wine as the movie went on.

"Myra, can I ask you something?"

"What's up?" I replied, kind of confused.

"Earlier today, were you checking me out?"

"Um... what, Mom?"

"Yeah, honey. I saw you. I don't mind, I just wanted to ask you."

"Ugh. This is so embarrassing." I lowered my eyes in shame. "How did you know?"

"Mommy always knows, Rari." Mom giggled. "I thought it was kind of cute."

"Y-you did?"

"If it keeps your mind off Darren, then I don't mind, sweetheart."

The movie was still playing, but it became an afterthought as Mom and I started to talk about my deviance. My cheeks went red as I spilled to Mom, telling her how I couldn't keep my eyes off her all afternoon.

"It was just... you were practically spilling out of that bikini, Mom."

"I guess it is a little too small. Now I feel like a whore for going to the pool like that."

"No, no. You didn't know. Don't say that about yourself."

"But you liked it, sweetheart?" She asked, burning me with a hard stare.

"Um... fuck, Mom. This is so weird." I couldn't maintain eye contact with her, anxiety striking me like lightning.

"Okay, we don't have to talk about it." Mom said, taking another sip of her wine.

"No, I- I liked it a lot."

She started giggling. I shuddered as she rubbed her leg on mine again, shyness creeping over me. Thoughts raced in my mind as I tried to figure out what she was doing. Mom looked at me so deeply. She still had that motherly gaze, but it was kind of more intense. Kind of like a lion eying their prey before they pounce.

"I can wear little clothes more often if you want me to, Rari."

"Mom... are you drunk?" I asked, shuddering again as she rubbed her foot against my thigh.

"Ugh. You always think I'm drunk, Myra." She said, pulling her leg away. "You must think so bad of me."

"No, Mom! Fuck, that sounded so obnoxious. I'm sorry."

"Mhm." She dismissed me, pulling the blanket off as she disappeared into the kitchen with her empty wine glass.

Staying true to my new-found self, my eyes sticked to her perfect ass as she walked off. Mom's tight little shorts were good enough to get me worked up, her toned thighs also vying for my attention. I couldn't believe I was really lusting over her again, especially after the awkward exchange we had just shared. I quickly pushed the thoughts out of my mind and focused back on the movie. I had missed so much of the plot that it was hard to understand what was happening. I decided to rewind when suddenly the living room lights switched on. Looking behind me, Mom was standing there with her shorts off, her bulge very pronounced under those snug gray briefs.

"Like what you see, baby?" She asked, resting her hand on her thigh as she took a sip from her freshly poured wine.

I started to breathe heavily as I tried to respond. "Y-yeah, Mom. You look great."

"You're so nervous, Rari. Just relax." She giggled softly, walking over to the couch.

"W-what are you doing, Mom?" I asked as she sat on the coffee table, just inches away from me.

She crossed her legs and sat up straight, her big breasts pushing against her tight bra and little tank top. I tried not to stare at her freshly shaven legs, but it was just so hard to keep my eyes off them as they were practically shoved in my face. Mom set her glass aside and wrapped her hands together on her knee, staring at me hard. I was beyond nervous.

"Turn that off, honey."

"Y-yeah."

"Do you wanna see Mommy naked?"

"Um... y-yes. Can I?" I asked shyly, sitting up on the couch.

"I just feel like it would help you, Rari. I know you feel embarrassed, but it's okay."

"M-mhm." I mumbled, my heart racing as Mom pulled off her tank top, tossing it on the couch next to me.

"We can finish the movie after."

"I- I don't care about the movie, Mommy."

"Aw, baby. There you go again calling me Mommy." She giggled, unhooking her tight bra. "You feeling better?"

I nodded as her bra finally came off. I couldn't help but blush as I got to see Mommy's bare titties for the first time in so long. They looked a lot bigger compared to the last time I saw them way back when I was a child. They're so perfectly shaped like the rest of her body. Not to mention, they still sit so high on her chest. And her little bright pink nipples... they're so beautiful. They look a little worn, but they still ooze such sex appeal.

"You like them, honey?" Mom asked, softly rubbing her heavies together.

"I- I love them."

"You used to suck on them all the time when you were a baby." She giggled. "Used to suck Mommy dry."

"I know." I smiled. "You always tell me."

"I used to get so sore, honey. I had this special cream I would rub on my nipples every night."

"Wow, Mom. Way to make me feel guilty."

"Oh, babe. stop it! I'm just reminiscing." She smiled and licked her finger, starting to circle her left nipple. "And it wasn't just you. Your sister did a lot of sucking, too."

Mom softly moaned as she licked her finger again, showing her other nipple some love. I couldn't believe my eyes. My own mother was masturbating in front of me. I could see her cock starting to aggressively push against her briefs. The head just slightly stuck out as her foreskin was pulled back by the fabric. It turned me on so much. I could feel my pussy soaking more and more as Mom continued to play with her beautiful breasts. I wanted to pull down my shorts so bad, but I just couldn't. I didn't want to make Mom uncomfortable.

"Mmh... Mommy is always so sensitive."

"Your nipples are really hard." I blushed.

"Mhm. They're cute, right?"

"They're beautiful. I just... I wanna suck on them again, Mommy."

"You can't, Rari. You're too old for that, silly girl." She giggled, finally leaving her heavies alone.

"I know, I know."

"Wanna see something else?"

"M-mom, I wanna- I wanna see everything." I bit my lip, finally not afraid to show her how turned on I was.

"You wanna see everything?" She teased, pulling at the sides of her gray briefs.

"Mom... just... take them off."

She stood up and pulled down her underwear a little, letting them fall down the rest of the way. Her cock pointed straight at me, already very hard. My jaw dropped as she kicked her briefs next to me. I just couldn't take my eyes off my mother's beautiful white dick. And those heavy balls? Fuck. Mommy sat back down on the coffee table, her legs spread this time as she happily showed off that thick monster of a cock. Those fat balls pushed up against her shaft as they were suffocated by the coffee table.

Mom giggled, taking another sip of her wine. "What do you think, honey?"

I was speechless, not able to answer her for a couple seconds as I bit my lip, almost leaving a mark. I wanted to get on my knees right then and there and just make love to her beautiful fuckstick.

"Fuck, Mom. I didn't know it was so big."

"Mmh... that's nothing, babe." She giggled, caressing her thigh. "I'm much bigger."

"You said I can see everything, right?"

"I did say that."

Mommy got up and turned around, baring her beautiful ass and tight little pussy.

She shook her tail for a few seconds before bending over, softly pulling at her little pink lips. They separated just a bit, revealing her wet insides. I couldn't believe she was actually gushing juices. Pleasure overloaded my brain as my mother exposed her entire naked body to me. I was in ecstasy as she continued to keep on giving. Mom pulled at her pussy a bit more, some of her juice starting to drip onto the rug under her. For being 41, Mommy's pussy looks so young and untouched. Her pink asshole is equally as delicious, all tight and pretty. I bit my lip again, trying to contain myself. Moaning softly, she even pulled at her balls a bit.

"You like it, sweetie?" Mommy asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Mmh... it's- you look so amazing."

"Thank you, honey. You're so sweet."

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

She turned back around, standing before me, her cock just a mere few inches from my face. "What is it, Rari?"

"Can you... maybe... sit on me?"

"Oh, wow! That's naughty, baby." She giggled, picking up her glass to sip on her happy juice again.

"I- I'm sorry. I know that's wrong."

"Aw, sweetheart. No, you're okay." She placed her glass down and approached me. "Mommy can sit on you."

She came and sat on my lap, her legs on top of her clothes by my side. She was heavy, of course. Mom is much taller and wider than me. She held onto the couch behind me for balance, as I wasn't sure if she'd be okay with me wrapping my arm around her hip. Her heavy balls felt so warm against my legs as her pussy leaked all over me. Having those beautiful butt cheeks rubbing on me was an amazing feeling. I was clouded in lust as I breathed in Mom's scent, almost pushing my nose against her. Her left boob was just a lick away since she was so close to me.

"Is- are you okay with this, Mom?"

"I just want you to be happy, Myra." She replied, looking down at me.

"This is so nice." I said, relaxing myself as I got used to the overwhelming sensations.

"I know you think I'm drunk, and maybe I'm a little tipsy, but I know what I'm doing."

"Y-yes, Mommy." I agreed while intensely eying her beautiful dick.

"It's just... the way you were looking at me earlier, I feel like it's only right you get to see Mommy's body."

"Y-yeah." I mumbled, breathing in her beautiful scent even more. "C-can I just touch you a little bit?"

"You can touch me, sweetheart." Mom giggled. "I'm in your lap, aren't I?"

I instantly wrapped my arm around her, gripping her hip tightly. Mommy's body responded the second she felt me as she trembled for just a split second. I could tell how nervous she was once I looked up at her. She hadn't been touched like that in a long time. I started to run my other hand over her thigh, then making my way up her side, my hand gently under her arm pit. Mom giggled, saying I was tickling her. I put my hand under one of her breasts, trying to cup it as best I could. With quite a small hand and such a big boob to hold, I couldn't get all of it which made Mom giggle again. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder, pushing all the way against me. She seemed a lot more comfortable, which relaxed me, too. We were on the same page. We both wanted each other.

"Use both hands, Rari. Mommy's got you." Mom giggled, planting a kiss on my head.

I squeezed her boobies, loving how they felt against my palms and in between my fingers. I rubbed Mommy's hard nipples with the tips of my fingers, even pulling on them a little bit, which she loved. I could feel all the different imperfections, little bumps here and there on her areolas, likely caused by my sister and I from our breastfeeding days. I looked up at her as I continued to play with her breasts in every way possible. She had her eyes closed, sweet little moans escaping her lips. It made me laugh when Mommy purred like a baby kitten. Her dick started to push against my chest, rubbing against my skin as it passed the length of my tank top. I looked down at it, noticing the monster was harder than before, easily having grown two or more inches. Mom was really right about it being much bigger. As delicious as it looked, my attention was still on her beautiful breasts. I couldn't stop playing with them as they felt so soft and full in my hands. I loved squeezing them before softly letting go. They're almost like melon-sized stress balls.

"Mmh... your little hands feel so nice." Mom moaned as she rubbed my shoulder.

"Your boobs are so big." I giggled, looking up at her.

"I'm glad you like them, sweetheart."

Mommy made me feel so safe and welcomed. So much so that I took the liberty of putting my tongue on her left boob, gently latching onto her nipple as if I was a baby again. Mom gasped as soon as she felt my lips wrap around her, her nails slightly digging into my arm.

"Rari... you c-can't... mmh... oh, baby." She moaned, surrendering her teet to my mouth as she tilted her head back.

Just a few seconds into sucking, Mom's cock started to leak pre-cum all over my chest. Generous amounts of her futa liquid started to roll down my skin, wetting my cleavage along with my bra. The warmth of her cum sent even more dopamine to my brain, causing me to suck on Mommy's nipple a little harder. I paused every few seconds to lick her up nicely before abusing her again with my lips, greedily sucking on that hard nipple. Mommy put her hand on my head and held me in place, starting to pet me as if I were a puppy. I quickly became bonded with her left nipple, not even wanting to let it go. I felt like I was a baby with a pacifier again.

"Yes, yes, Myra. Suck on Mommy."

"Ooh... just like that."

"You're so good, sweetheart!"

"I- I feel a tingling feeling, baby."

I was about to bring my head up, afraid that Mom was losing feeling in her breasts, but she pushed me back down. It was a clear sign she wanted me to continue bruising her nipple, so I did. I sucked and sucked like a good girl. Suddenly, Mom let out a huge gasp and liquid started to spurt into my mouth. My eyes rolled back as I allowed her milk to flow down my throat. It tasted so sweet, almost like almond milk. Once she was done lactating, Mom pulled my head back, her sore nipple gently departing my mouth. It leaked just a bit of milk, so I gently lapped it up, smiling at the same time. Mommy looked down at me, caressing my cheek with unwavering love.

"Thank you, baby." She nuzzled her face against my head, her breasts almost suffocating me as she leaned in. "My goodness, that felt so wonderful."

"I didn't know you could lactate, Mom." I giggled while rubbing her thigh. "Maybe I should milk you... every day?"

"Oh, you're so silly." Mom started to caress the back of my neck. "I don't know, honey."

"Well, can we play with your cock, Mommy? It's leaking so much."

"Oh! Fuck, Myra. Your chest is all wet. I didn't even realize." She covered her mouth as her face went red.

Mom climbed off me, her pussy juice making a wet sound as it squished in between our legs. She covered her mouth again as she looked down at me. She was so beyond embarrassed.

CazzyGoth
CazzyGoth
86 Followers
12