All Comments on 'A Mother's Love Ch. 02'

by slobber

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Mother and son incest is SO hot

Really love mother/son incest stories, I don't think there is anything more erotic than a mother willingly taking her son's hard prick in her cunt and how great it must be for the son fucking the very hole where he entered the world! This story got me going and there is plenty of scope here to carry on the depravity and perverson that is the essential essence of incest. Keep going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Who Woudnt

GET TURNED ON.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please Reconsider

Please don't turn this love story into a porn story. It will loose its shine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it never fell,just got to be cockold

turn the right good story into crap.

superdog46superdog46about 16 years ago
Nice!

Loved the story-it was hot! Keepit sweet and loving-but more sex partners might be HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
mike's son needs to join in

mike needs to get his stud son(s) to play with mike's hot mom..with both of them tag-teaming her and hopefully getting into some family bi..with mike's mom participating and directing the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another Good One!

Another good story, but will his wife find out? Looks like his mother is a bit of a slut though. So what, I enjoyed it. Keep writing!

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerabout 16 years ago
Loved the "nursing," milk or no milk

This story triggered an erection in me, esp. the part where the mom allows her son to suck on her breasts again as an adult, even though she has no milk to give him this time. Milk or no milk, I loved that scene; keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I agree with another commenter

This story would lose its shine for me if it turns into a sort of sexual orgy type thing, with him watching his mom get fucked by other men. Although I see many others cheering this story line on, to me the best incest stories deal with two people finding out that their true love just happens to be closely related to them. This story seems to be moving toward "my mom is a slut" which would be too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
pimpin' son and father --- 100 percent!!

mother is pimped; the wife/daughter in law, too, would be pimped; and the kids, boy or girl. <p>

what a nice middle class family! lol <p>

oh, yes, nice generous big heatted big self-confident white men, too, men who enjoy REAL LIFE PORN, especially if the "stars" are their mothers and wives together, with multiple big dicked Black brothers who would simply take turns getting between those beautiful white legs of mother and daughter in law and daughters/grandaughters. <p>

'tis why we love white men so much; they are so self confident, they have no trouble sharing their beautiful white women! especially if they get to tape or watch the whole thaing! LOL <p>

100 percent!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good again

the above comment isa little peverted one ...

good narration again

story touches psychology----if there is mating with more than one , humans compare

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mom is 60 years old, so why is her son so set on fucking the shit out of her?

Her bush's turned gray, he's married with kids. So why's the guy so hot to stick his big hard cock up into the hole between her legs? Simply because it is his own mother's cunt. Another reader nailed it: "how great it must be for the son fucking the very hole where he entered the world!" Nothing can ever feel as good, just so damn right, to a son's cock as his own mother's cunt. For a boy his mother's vagina--his own birth canal--stands for total cosy comfort and unconditional love. When his penis is lodged up inside it, he tingles from head to toe, his body glows. When he's pumping his mother's vagina, he does it with all his energy and strength and youthful enthusiasm. And when he finally blows his balls up inside his mom, painting her pink cunt-walls a thick sticky white, he knows this is the best that life has to offer.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 7 years ago
A nice thought...

A mother's sperm filled pussy is every son's delight. Drinking another man's frothy Creampie from the woman that conceived you can only be enlightening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sounds believable to me

I assume this is fiction but it doesn't seem like such a stretch for a woman who is willing to have sex with her son to have been a very sexual creature all her life. I would have a hard time believing anything else and I think most people would also. Perhaps there are those of us who want to think mom has only had sex with dad and has been true blue all these years and then decides to hop in bed with her son. Somehow that doesn't ring true but if that's your fantasy this story ain't for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Disappointing

The first chapter was great, a loving mother helping her son.

She’s supposed to be sexually deprived then come chapter two

turns out she’s a pseudo nymphomaniac.

This happens in many mother/son stories.

Not really doing it for her son but to satisfy her own desires.

Then he starts talking about pimping her out.

Not much love there then

Diappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I sure wish I had a closer relationship with my mom but have absolutely positively no desire to watch her with another guy. Not even my brother her other son. Wish my sister was more attractive but she isn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous