A Mother's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Elliot enjoys his stepmom's attention and meets his cousin.
7.8k words
4.52
13k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelg1
michaelg1
150 Followers

Prologue

In chapter 1 we met Elliot, the eighteen-year-old stepson of his father's second wife. After his stepmom left his father, Elliot was deprived of the normal sexual experiences of a maturing male. Re-united with his stepmom years later the naïve Elliot began his sexual journey.

In chapter 2 Elliot continues to deepen his sexual experiences with his stepmom's help. However, news that his cousin Tammy is coming to stay accelerates mom's sexual supervision of Elliot. Tammy is sexual dynamite, and she threatens to upset mom's careful plans to gradually integrate Elliot into the wider sexual world.

All characters in this story are eighteen years or older.

* * * * *

The next morning, I awoke early. I felt great, almost renewed; the past really was behind me and the future looked bright. I was glowing with the expectation of a fulfilling future. Between my legs my cock was already hard, poking upright tenting the duvet. Last night I had fucked mom. I had actually fucked mom and it was so good; and mom had loved it too. I resisted the temptation to start jerking and slid out of bed. I could hear noises in the kitchen.

I quickly pulled on shorts and a tee-shirt, left the bedroom, crossed the corridor, and went into the kitchen. Mom was in her housecoat; she hadn't been up long. She was leaning over the sink rinsing a mug, the kitchen smelt of coffee.

''Hi Mom.''

''Oh, Hi Elliot, I didn't think you'd be up yet. I'll get you some coffee.'' Just another morning at home. Mom was the way she always was first thing in the morning. Cheerful and busy.

I really wanted to fuck mom again. To think that gorgeous pussy was hiding beneath her pale blue housecoat just a few inches away. If I moved forward, I could reach inside and touch it, but I hesitated. She was my mom. I couldn't just reach out and grasp that hairy joy so I just stood there feeling awkward.

''Sit down Elliot. We need to talk.''

The ''need to talk'' alarmed me,

Mom placed a cup of coffee in front of me and sat down.

''Now last night was great and I enjoyed it immensely.''

I felt myself blush. I looked down at the tabletop to hide my embarrassment.

''Now don't get all shy. The two of us shared a lot of pleasure last night, but you must remember that you are my stepson.''

I quickly looked up.

''Don't look so worried. I am not saying we can't make love again, because we can; but we need to look at the bigger picture. We need to think about how we go forward.''

''What do you mean 'go forward'?''

''I mean you need to meet a girl in your own age group, and you need to develop a relationship with her.''

''But mom, I love you.''

''And I love you too and I will always be there for you, but you have to think about a normal future.''

''I am happy with the way we are.''

''You say that now, but in the long term you will want a girlfriend your own age.''

I paused and looked away out of the window. It was going to be a sunny day; warm weather had arrived. I looked back at mom.

''Do we have to talk about this now mom? You're probably right, but I really don't want to talk about the future when last night is so much on my mind.''

Mom looked me in the eye but said nothing.

''Mom, can we do it again now.'' I stood up and yanked my shorts down exposing my hardening cock,'' You can see I'm ready.''

Mom sighed, ''Elliot, you need to put that away, we can't. We had a great time last night, but we can't be making love all day long.''

''Oh Mom....''

''Elliot, I can't anyway. I really enjoyed last night but now I'm very sore. Your cock is much bigger than I am used to.''

I pulled my shorts up over my cock. I thought that last night meant a future of daily fucking, not something reserved for special occasions. Mom could see my disappointment. I knew she hated upsetting me, but for my long term good she would do anything.

''I understand mom. I know you want the best for me.''

Mom's face broke into a smile, and she turned on her chair to face me.

''Come here darling. I know you're a good boy.''

I moved towards her. The next moment mom pulled down my shorts opened her mouth and my cock popped in. Mom's lips closed around it and bit by bit her suction drew it further inside. Then she began to bob her head backwards and forwards sliding her lips up and down.

The sensation was intense. Hot, warm, and very wet. Different from the grip of mom's pussy but just as exquisite. Then mom pulled her head right back and released my quivering cock. It twitched alone for a moment before she went to work with her tongue. Encircling and licking the glans and teasing the tiny hole on top with the tip of her tongue.

Then it was back to sucking and with each suck more of my cock disappeared into mom's mouth. With one hand mom gently gripped my balls, occasionally squeezing them, occasionally tickling them. It was all too much. I couldn't stop myself. Whoosh! I was cumming, shooting hot jets of sperm into mom's mouth. She tried to suck and swallow at the same time, but there was just too much cum. Soon it was trickling out of the edges of her mouth and down her chin.

I was shaking and gasping as the last of my cum was sucked from my cock. Mom only released my trembling organ when I was completely drained dry. Then she wiped her mouth with her hand and still dribbling cum said, ''Elliot I need the bathroom.''

Mom returned a few minutes later, freshened up and smiling.

''My goodness, I'd forgotten how much you young guys can cum. I wasn't ready for so much.''

I smiled at mom.

''Now go and shower and get dressed. I have things to do today, and I may need your help.''

*****

The following week was pretty much like any other except I fucked mom on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Mom said that two nights a week should be enough until I found a girlfriend. The weekends were out as mom kept those for John her longstanding partner.

When I met John on Friday, he seemed normal and unconcerned that I was fucking mom. He certainly gave it to her hard over the weekend. Mom's bed was knocking so much I thought it would collapse. Maybe my relationship with mom was doing them some good too.

After supper on Monday mom told me about a girl she had in mind. She was called Emma who worked in the office next to mom's.

Mom thought she would be just right for me. She was eighteen and had just broken up from a long-term relationship. Emma was an intelligent quiet girl, and pretty too. Mom had talked about me with her, and Emma seemed interested. So, mom was going to invite her round. What did I think?

At that time all I could think about was fucking mom again, but I owed it to her to say something she wanted to hear. So, I said that I was happy to meet Emma. None of us knew then that events would spoil mom's carefully made plans.

It was the following Thursday that it all came out. It was my usual Thursday night fucking session with mom. I had sensed something wasn't right while mom was taking her clothes off. She normally took her time, carefully folding each item, placing them on the chair in the corner of the bedroom. This night was different, she pulled her clothes off so fast I thought they would rip, and she let them fall anywhere on the floor.

Naked she threw herself onto the bed, opened her legs wide and said, ''Give it to me hard Eliot, I need it hard tonight.'' No preliminaries. No kissing. No sucking. So, I just stuck my cock straight in and went to work. Mom was desperate for cock. She grasped my ass cheeks and pulled me close. I didn't hold back. If mom wanted it hard and deep, she would get it. I would see to that.

I pounded her hard...in out...in out...in out.....It didn't take long before Mom started to tremble beneath me, legs quivering and cunt muscles tightening. In out...in out...Mom started to murmur, then she shouted out, ''Fuck me deeper...........crush my cunt......ah......ah..'' She began to shake, her whole body jerking and bucking. I kept going as hard as I could...in out....in out...it was tough on me. I loved fucking mom, but I couldn't keep going at this rate. I started to pant, gasping for breath. Then I inhaled deeply and really went at it, it was going to be a sprint finish.

Mom was now moaning; any words were incomprehensible. She seemed to be having a fit. Then she shot up almost off the bed as her first orgasm hit her. Then another. Then another. I fucked away for dear life as her orgasms released a flood of hot juices. I kept going until I was sure she had finished. Only then did I shoot my cum deep inside her, huge spurts which filled her completely.

Mom was motionless beneath me. My balls and cock were soaked with a mixture of cum and cunt juice, and my cock made a slurping sound as I slid it out. Normally we would pause before another session, but mom was possessed tonight. She raised herself on the bed, threw a leg over me and mounted my cock.

The previous week mom had mounted me for the first time, and I loved it. Mom was a vigorous rider. As she rode my cock penetrated deep into mom's vagina. As she rose up the suction from mom's cunt was so powerful that I thought my balls would be drawn inside. Mom soon started vocalizing again, as she jerked back and forth riding hard.

''I...love.... your.... cock. Ah......ah....... that's it... go deep.... go deep.''

As she rode up and down her huge tits swung back and forth smacking together. I seemed to have a hardon that would last forever. Mom's cunt was so slippery I struggled to keep my cock in as she rode up, before impaling herself down. I could feel the head of my cock hitting the entrance to mom's womb, it seemed as though her womb was kissing the glans with each contact.

Again, mom was moaning, and the moans were growing louder. I could now feel her cunt muscles gripping again. She was going to cum. And cum she did. Throwing herself backwards and forwards pinioned by my cock. Shuddering and shaking, I felt her tremors go down my cock and into my balls as she collapsed upon me.

I was smothered but I continued to thrust as hard as I could from beneath her body. The sensual irritation in my balls intensified as they retracted and tensed, getting ready to shoot. Then I came and it was a torrent. Hot jets of cum shot deep inside mom's body. I kept cumming. I was trembling myself. Each shot of cum sent a spasm through my body. Eventually drained and exhausted I edged out from underneath mom.

Mom seemed to have fainted. For a minute I was worried, but then I heard her soft rhythmic breathing. She opened her eyes and sat up. There was perspiration between her breasts and cum oozing out between her legs.

''I have to tell you something important. Your cousin Tammy is coming to stay.''

* * * * *

The next morning I was still in bed with mom. This was unusual, normally after our sessions I would go back to my own room; but last night was different, I stayed. Mom said she needed me with her. This business with Tammy coming to stay had seriously upset her. Not only did I stay the night in mom's bed, but when she woke up in the morning, I fucked her again.

After this mom didn't say much, simply that when John came around this evening, we would all have to discuss what we were going to do about Tammy.

I went to work in the library as usual on Friday, but I couldn't focus. Mom's reaction to Tammy seemed out of all proportion. I remembered once overhearing mom and John's conversation about the time Tammy tried to seduce John, actually sucking his cock while he was still asleep. But mom had stopped the whole thing by whacking Tammy's butt; although on reflection I remembered mom curiously saying that Tammy had enjoyed the spanking and wanted more.

When I returned from work mom had tidied up and prepared a meal. After John arrived, we all sat around the table eating. It was only when we had finished that the question of Tammy's arrival emerged.

John seemed to freeze when mom announced Tammy was coming to stay. But he quickly recovered and sat back listening as mom explained the situation. Tammy was definitely coming, there was no way around that. Mom's sister had to go to Europe unexpectedly. Her mother-in-law was gravely ill, and Tammy couldn't go with her as the cost was too much.

Tammy couldn't stay at home as she couldn't be trusted, so mom was going to have to look after her niece for several weeks this summer. Tammy would be working most of the time as a sports' coach at a youth camp just outside the city, but her weekends would be free.

Mom straightened herself up in her chair, looked sternly into John's eyes and then mine.

''Boys, you are going to have to be very careful with Tammy. I know how easily you weaken at the sight of a tight butt and perky tits and Tammy is an expert at weakening males.''

Neither of us said anything as mom continued.

''She's a home wrecker that's for sure and I am not having her here destroying our home. Let's hope she finds someone at the summer camp and leaves you two alone, but if she's not watched she will be at you.''

I threw a glance at John. He looked very serious, his brow was slightly crinkled and his eyes were focused on the table top.

'' I have to tell you that's Tammy's not coming here simply because her mom's going away. There's been a scandal. My sister told me Tammy was caught kissing the local pastor. Well, it was more than kissing. A friend of mine upstate was there when the story came out. ''

Mom paused, then continued, ''Tammy was caught in bed with the pastor. Caught by the pastor's own wife. There was a terrible scene.''

Mom paused again. ''And now she's coming here.'' Mom looked at me and then at John, ''I know what you boys are like. It doesn't take much to get you excited and Tammy knows that, and Tammy knows how to do it. ''

John looked up, glanced over at me then spoke,'' I can tell you, we are both going to be very careful. We wouldn't do anything to upset you. We love you too much.''

Mom fixed him with a stare, ''You bet you are going to be careful. You can start now by promising me that you won't have anything to do with that minx's pussy.''

John looked affronted, 'Well really, of course I won't.''

''You can promise in front of Elliot. Swear on your life.''

''But I don't need to. I won't have anything to do with her.''

''Just promise. Elliot, pay attention to what John says.''

And I did as John promised he would have nothing to do with Tammy's pussy. Mom then turned to me.

''Elliot I am not asking you to promise anything as I am sure that I can rely on you. However, you are a young man and sex is important to you. For that reason, I think we should increase your two sessions a week with me to at least three.''

It felt like mom was talking about raising my pocket money rather than having sex, not that she gave me any pocket money. In John's presence I felt embarrassed, but I was delighted at the thought of having more sex with mom.

Then mom continued, 'We'll start our new timetable tonight after we put these things away.'' Mom gesticulated towards the tabletop.'' John you can fill the dishwasher and Elliot clear the table.'' Without a word we set to work. Once finished John and I stood vacant faced looking at mom. Mom seemed indifferent to our state.

''Right, you two, go into the bedroom and get naked.'' I hesitated. Mom looked at me, she had a slight smile on her face, ''Yes Elliot, when I said two, I included you in that number.'' Meekly, I followed John into the bedroom.

We didn't say anything as we undressed. John had his back to me. He was in good shape for a man of his age. When he turned round, I caught a glimpse of his cock. It was certainly smaller than mine and not as thick; but he had enough to satisfy mom, of that I was sure. Then mom came in.

Mom was nude, she had undressed in the dining room. For a moment she stood before us in all her naked glory. She had tied her blond hair back making the high cheekbones on her face more prominent. I saw her clear blue eyes examine each of us in turn. Mom's large breasts hung down towards her stomach, the nipples jutting out and upwards, hard in arousal. Then lower the dark bush between her legs hid the treasure within. She was magnificent.

Mom sat on the bed. ''Stand alongside me, I want a cock in each hand.'' We did as we were told. As I turned towards her, mom grabbed my cock and stuck it in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the glans and tormented the small hole at the top. Then she sucked hard drawing my hardening cock deep into her mouth, but after a few bobs of her head she stopped.

It was John's turn. And so mom continued this delightful game. Sucking our cocks and stirring the cum in our balls but not letting us cum. How long it went on I couldn't say, but it ended when mom told me that I would fuck her first.

I had no time to be embarrassed by John's presence. Mom laid back on the bed, opened her legs and I knelt between them. In a moment my cock slid up that hot wet chasm. It swallowed me up. It was so deep and wide, sucking me into its squelching interior.

In out...in out... I soon fell into a steady rhythm. Mom started to gasp ''.... ah.....ah....'' I continued pounding. Mom's eyes were opening and closing. Then she started to form words between gasps. She moved her head, looking towards John.

''John is jerking.... Oh, Elliot look, John is jerking.... he is jerking his cock....he's watching us and jerking'' I was aware that John had come nearer and I could see his hand moving up and down his cock as he stood over mom's face. I pounded on.

Now mom was breathing heavily and panting with every thrust. My balls began to retract. They were tense and taught, ready to shoot. I kept thrusting, harder and harder, deeper, and deeper. Then I heard John speaking to mom.

''You're being fucked by your son. You're being fucked by your son. That cock in you is your son's. You love your son's cock don't you?''

Mom's gasps were merging into one long moan. I felt her cunt muscles tightening as I pounded faster and faster. Mom shook then jerked into a series of convulsions. She was cumming and spasmed with a succession of orgasms. I was almost shaken off, but experience had taught me how to keep my cock in and to hang on while her body bucked and shook beneath me. Then she relaxed and went limp.

It was now my turn, and I gave it to her hard. She had seemed unconscious but the force pounding between her legs revived her. Mom planted her legs around me crossing on my back.

''Go on Elliot. Go on. Give it to me. Give it to me.'' And I did. I shot huge jets of cum deep inside her. It was my turn to quiver and buck with each spurt, before finally collapsing onto the soft cushion of mom's enormous breasts.

I moved away just as John shot a jet of cum over mom's face, hitting her forehead and dripping down over her closed eyes and cheeks. As I sat up he spurted again, and then once more before he lay back on the bed. The room had the intoxicating scent of sex, the aroma of cum mixed with that of cunt juices. All three of us were breathing heavily, if there was an Aphrodite she would be smiling now.

* * * * *

I slept late on Saturday; mom didn't wake me. When I did get up mom and John were getting ready to go to the mall. It seemed like a normal Saturday. Mom seemed her happy self.

''I've left you something in the fridge. All you have to do is heat it up. We shouldn't be too late tonight, but we are eating out.''

With that they were gone. I spent the day watching television and reading. I did reflect on the previous evening. It had seemed strange to have sex with mom while John was there, but not too strange. In fact, I had quite liked it. I wonder what he thought about me fucking mom. Given the amount of cum he shot out he must have been excited. Mom had certainly enjoyed herself. They had carried on fucking after I returned to my room.

michaelg1
michaelg1
150 Followers