A Mother's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy had been well fucked and she breathed heavily as she lay alongside me. I was panting, almost gasping for air. It took us a while to recover. It was Tammy who spoke first.

''Elliot, who taught you to fuck?'' Despite our shared intimacy I still felt shy and speechless. Tammy continued, 'Elliot who taught you? You knew exactly where to stick your cock. You fucked like an expert.''

I just couldn't say anything. Did she suspect I was fucking mom? No, she couldn't be.

Tammy leaned up on one arm and looked me in the eye. ''You knew where my clit' was. You are quite a fucker aren't you.''

''I read a lot of books. I 'm a librarian. I find out things'' The words just fell out of my mouth.

Tammy said nothing. She swung her legs off the bed, picked up her tee shirt and put it on. She went to the door and eased it open.

''Bye cous', see you tomorrow.''

She blew me a kiss and was gone.

* * * * *

At breakfast the next morning, everything seemed normal. John was polite to Tammy and Tammy was polite to John. Mom fussed around getting everything ready. I sat bemused in contemplation of the previous night. Here we all were as normal as anything, but I couldn't help wondering whether John had fucked mom up the ass the previous night.

And when I gazed at Tammy, looking young and innocent, I was thinking about what she had told me about her porn shoot. And as for me, I had shared sex with everyone in the room. Well, I hadn't had sex with John himself, but I had enjoyed a double penetration with him in mom's body, and he had jerked off while watching me fuck mom. So overall we were a well fucked family.

Epilogue

In chapter three Elliot and Tammy continue to enjoy each other's company, but Elliot is puzzled to find Tammy coming out of his mom's bedroom while mom was meant to be sleeping. John meanwhile renews his contact with Tammy and gets closer to Elliot.