A Mother's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother protects her offspring, but at what cost?
4.8k words
3.36
5.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leona stood on the front porch of her house, car keys clutched in her hand, while she watched the sun slowly setting, turning the sky a brilliant inferno. This was what she loved about summer the most, the long hot days. But now the sun was finally setting, the last minutes of daylight winding down. Instead of the joy Leona thought she should be feeling, dread filled her heart. Bull would be expecting her in forty-five minutes time on her knees and sucking his disgusting cock.

"Where are you going, mom?" Tim noticed his mother standing outside the porch, seemingly ready to go somewhere, and had come out to investigate.

Leona snapped from her self-pity, jumping out of her skin as her son accidentally snuck up behind her. She turned to face him, her eyes wide in horror, the bovine hadn't come up with a story to excuse her absence. For some reason, she hadn't thought she needed to, even though the last thing on earth she wanted was her son to learn what she was doing.

"Oh... I was just going to head out for a few drinks with Auntie Katie." It wasn't exactly a complicated story to weave, but Leona was proud of thinking so quickly on her feet. During the summer, she and her sister would often 'hit the town' and live it up a little. They were both hot, single women in their thirties. Why not enjoy it while their looks lasted?

It was a believable story, but leave it to her son to try to poke holes in it instead of just enjoying the house to himself while his mom was away. "Isn't it a work night?"

Leona tried not to give her son a pitying look, even if she wanted to scream at him to take the W, call his girlfriend over, and for god's sake use a condom. "YOLO!" She laughed, causing her son to roll his eyes.

"Whatever, I guess I'll see you later." And muttering something under his breath, Tim went back into the house.

Leona decided she better go before Tim could think about it any harder, or before she could be late for her date. She quickly walked out to the car, noticing the handsome stallion next door checking her out as she made her way to her car. She had noticed he seemed to be all by himself when he'd moved in last month, using his impressive physique to move his heavy furniture into the house. Leona had spent the entire time peeking out at him from her bedroom window, trying to hide while getting a good view at the same time. Since the stallion had moved in Leona was pretty sure she'd caught him more than once checking her out, and given the mutual interest they seemed to have in each other she kept hoping he'd approach her. Yet, frustratingly, he never made a move.

As she unlocked her car with a cheerful chirp of its horn and she slid behind the steering wheel, she looked up and noticed the stallion had just put his garden house down and seemed to be approaching her. Really! Tonight, of all fucking nights! Leona thought in exasperation. She turned the key to start the engine and hit the button to lower the soft top on the Mustang before glancing back over to confirm the stallion was approaching her.

"Hey," he said with a handsome grin, his pretty green eyes seeming to smolder as he reviewed her with lustful intent. The stallion was tall and would have towered over Leona regardless, but sitting down in her low slung sports car, he seemed to loom especially tall above her. "You're Leona, right?"

Leona took a deep breath, breathing in the scent of the stallion: which was a mistake. She clenched her hand and struggled to keep a grip on herself, keeping the Bull's threats in mind. She needed to uphold her end of the bargain. "Listen, I don't wanna be rude, but I really have to get going! I'd love to introduce myself properly later, though."

She tried to walk a careful line, rejecting the sexy stallion's advances for the evening while leaving the door open for a later dalliance, but she could tell by the look on his face she'd failed. "Sorry," He said rather curtly. "don't let me keep you." And he stalked back over to his yard.

Before she could change her mind, Leona grabbed the gearshift and yanked her car into reverse, but she couldn't help but bang her hand off the steering wheel in frustration. Wishing she could ride the living and breathing mustang watering his lawn and not the mechanical one that was going to take her to Bull's farm. Her burning hate for the massive bull burning in her chest even hotter. Bull better keep up his end of the bargain, she thought bitterly to herself. If he hurt her son after forcing her to give up a handsome hunk like that, she might kill him!

A short while later, Leona pulled onto the dirt road with much more care than she had the day before. She was hardly rushing to get where she was going, and desperately wanted to avoid getting the Mustang stuck again, nor did she want to anger her new Master by 'destroying his driveway' again.

Ew... She thought, a feeling of revolution growing in the back of her throat after calling Bull her Master, even if just to herself.

As she slowly drove by the pastures, the smell of cow patties filled her car through the open roof. It was one of the risks in driving with the top down but, especially on such a warm summer's night, Leona couldn't say no to the feeling of freedom in having the night sky above her head. She looked up at the stars, feeling sad as they twinkled only weakly, nearly washed out from the bright city lights. Their dimensioned glory reminded her of herself in her current predicament. Feeling defeated and trapped as she headed towards her disgusting duty for the night. It felt like Bull had stolen her luster, just like light pollution washed out the night sky.

All day long Leona had been distracted at work, trying to figure out a way from her hard place. Maybe Tim could just head off to college a few weeks early? Hell, perhaps she could even join him: then they both could escape Bull's wrath! That sounded fun, actually. She wasn't too old to hang around a college town? Certainly, a hot young guy or two wouldn't say no to a night of fun with a MILF now and again?

Leona sighed deeply, drawing as much summer air into her lungs as she could. Even with the smell of cattle heavy in the air, the bovine knew this was the closest thing she'd get to fresh air in a while. Again, a feeling of nausea welling up inside her as she recalled Bull's thick, rancid musk from yesterday. She finally reached the farmhouse, the drive taking much longer at these slower yet safer speeds, but drove past it. Continuing another half mile down the dirt road until she reached a big, red barn with Bull's big black truck parked outside. This must be the place... Leona thought dejectedly.

She parked next to his truck and shut off her engine, but she did hesitate for a moment to turn off her headlights briefly. They were the only source of light in the area. Leona's concern turned out to be unwarranted, however, because after she killed the headlights she realized that the full moon, still rising in the sky, was providing plenty of natural, if slightly eire, light. Leona sat for a long moment, listening to her engine tick cool and sounds of crickets and frogs, while she gathered her nerve. It was rather nice actually, and she almost could understand why Bull's grandfather had refused to sell his small piece of country paradise back in the day. However, the peacefulness of that hot summer evening didn't last very long before Bull bellowed impatiently into the night.

"It's not gonna suck itself, you bovine whore!"

With a deep sigh, so it begins, Leona unbuckled her seatbelt, only she didn't leave through the car door. Deciding to leave the top down, she chose to jump up and over the door through the open roof instead. It was a surprising amount of athleticism, given the shape of her body. The sheer size and weight of her breasts in particular. Yet, while Leona might not look it at a glance, the cow woman had always been something of an athlete. She had been both a cheerleader and basketball star back in her high school days, and she'd always taken a great deal of pride in her fit and trim body... even if the years had packed on a stubborn extra pound here and there.

Knowing she could no longer hold back the inevitable, Leona trotted reluctantly over to the barn, feet crunching across the gravel. Only she found her first challenge of the night before she could even get inside the barn! A huge wooden door, large enough to drive a tractor through, blocked off the entrance to the barn. It was very heavy, and seemingly poorly maintained, it seemed stuck. Like it didn't want to slide along its track. With all her might, however, Leona finally managed to push the door open right as she was about to give up and call for Bull. Initially, she felt triumphant, but her victory soon felt like defeat and she regretted opening the door.

"Oh god!" She choked as Bull's musty smell rolled out from the barn.

"Be careful, whore, you might hurt your Master's feelings!" Bull said, although with the low chuckle to his voice, Bull's feelings didn't seem very hurt.

The obese, disgusting man was lounging, completely naked, on a hay bale. Somehow, he managed to seem even more disgusting than he had the previous afternoon. His mammoth belly engulfed his entire lap, blocking his cock and balls totally from view: which was actually quite the achievement, given how sizable they were. Grossest still, however, was watching him scarf down what looked like several buckets of KFC. His face, hands, arms, and even chest fur were all absolutely drenched in chicken grease... and what Leona hoped was ranch dressing. He finished the leg he was gnawing on, like a dog, making sure to get every scrap of meat before he tossed the bone towards a sizable pile in the corner. A pile so large and disgusting it looked as if Bull had been adding to it for several years now. Finally finished with his meal, he patted his belly aggressively a few times, belching loudly. "Whore, in that fridge is a six-pack. Bring it to me, and make it fucking snappy. You're already late."

Leona turned to the left and then the right, not seeing any fridge, before finally spotting the rusty refrigerator in a dark corner. It had been blue at one point, with a style and small size that made it look straight from the sixties. Reluctantly, she trotted over, not appreciating being used as this disgusting monster's maid, and retrieved a tall brown bottle from the fridge before bringing it over. Far from being grateful, though, his eyes turned dark with rage. "Did I fucking stutter, you dumb bitch? I said bring the whole thing! And where the hell is the god damn bottle opener, what the hell am I supposed to do with this?" He said, pointing towards.

Shove it up your ass sideways? Leona wanted to say, but she bit back the retort. Instead, she quickly walked back over to the fridge to retrieve the rest of the six-pack and a magnetic bottle opener that hung off the door. The cow woman was hoping, praying, that if she just went along with minimal resistance it would be over sooner rather than later. She just questioned what the damage to her soul would be.

"About fucking time!" Bull snarled when she returned, and he cracked open the first beer, guzzling it down in one big gulp, spilling some down the outside of his throat. Once the brown bottle was empty, he handed it to her, reaching beneath his belly to grab his massive package. "This pud's for you!"

"And what would you like me to do with this, Master?" Leona asked, staring at the brown bottle with contempt for anything Bull touched. Including herself.

Leona could tell that Bud appreciated being called Master, despite the less than respectful tone to her voice and body language. Although, it also seemed like he didn't like the fact, he enjoyed it. It seemed like he preferred, above all else, not to give her the slightest hint of praise. Even sarcastic, backhanded praise. "Think I give a fuck? Just get rid of it." Leona looked around, and decided to toss the bottle over towards the pile of chicken bones before turning her attention back to Bull as he cracked open another bottle. She worked hard to remind herself of Tim, why she was here.

She decided to try to hurry things along a little, even if her skin crawled just at the thought about what she was about to ask. "Sir, I'd like to get home soon. May I please begin blowing you?" Leona asked, a shiver running down her spine. Even for a disgusting slob like Bull, asking to blow a man was an erotic request.

"I like your eagerness, whore." Bull grunted as he finished the next beer and handed it to her. "But I couldn't give a fuck what you want to be honest with you. The sooner you learn that, the easier this will be for you. Now, how about you take that shirt off?" He said, nodding at the plain white t-shirt she was wearing. "Show off those ridiculous udders of yours and tell me you're not a cow."

Leona sighed deeply, her cheeks tinted with embarrassment over the command and humiliating remark. This was starting to look like an even longer ordeal than she'd feared! Still rushing to get things over with, she quickly took off her shirt, exposing her red lace bra and the deep valley of cleavage within with little fanfare before staring blankly at Bull.

He wasn't impressed. "Fucking whore!" Bull shouted, spittle and small bits of chicken flying from his mouth as he cursed at her. "Do your job! Make a fucking show for your Master!"

For the umpteenth time that night, Leona sighed; this time loudly, making zero effort to hide her deep frustration with Bull. Yet, in spite of her annoyance, Leona didn't argue with his command, knowing it would be pointless. Instead, she briefly mused on how to 'make a show' for her master, while putting her shirt back on so aggressively she nearly tore the hem in her annoyance. Deciding a good show needed a big entrance, she headed back through the barn door and into the fresh air that was outside.

Oh god, that's so good! Leona thought to herself while gulping down the fresh night air. She couldn't even smell the cow patties anymore, the cooler air on her sweaty skin felt like total bliss. She wanted so badly to stay outside the barn, drinking in that refreshing clean oxygen or better still just go home! But she knew Bull would be angered by that, and scared of what an angry Bull would do she took one last breath and then slowly stuck her leg through the door.

Leona was dressed more for running errands than giving a strip tease. The plain white t-shirt that hugged her large chest so tightly the thin shape and red color of her bra could be seen beneath. Her gray yoga pants clung just as tightly to her full ass, and flashed a little camel toe for the viewing pleasure of anyone who cared to take a look. The outfit was great for making the 38-year-old MILF feel casually sexy while running around town, but it was hardly good stripper attire. Likewise, she would have liked some musical accompaniment, but didn't even bother to ask for it. Instead, Leona slowly moved into the barn, shaking her chest back and forth to make her chest bounce. She stared intently at Bull, making sure to hide her real emotions with a big, lustful smile on her face. As if she was ecstatic to see the slob of bull.

"That's better!" The bull roared approvingly, sitting up a little on his hay bale while watching the seductive, busty bovine slowly approach him.

Pour some sugar on me! Leona sang inside her head, trying to psych herself up by imagining she was dancing for the stallion and not the disgusting bull. It was working, sort of, and Leona found herself getting at least a little into the performance.

She blew a kiss towards Bull, followed by a seductive wink. She then took her shirt off slowly over her head, showing the bare skin of her small muffin top, before finally exposing her bra to him. Leona took care to make sure her breasts jiggled seductively, almost as if they were eager to escape her shirt. She then turned, giving Bull plenty of time to admire her leggings clad ass, smacking her own rump a view times. She had to admit, this wasn't exactly fun, but feeling the way her ass jiggled and the lustful look on Bill's face did help her to feel kinda sexy. Next, she hooked the hem of her leggings and slowly peeled them off, displaying her matching red panties inch by inch. Although, much of her thong was eaten up by her ass, hidden between massive plump cheeks.

Once her butt popped out from her leggings, she quickly dropped her pants to her ankles and kicked them across the room. Her clothing discarded, she stood in front of Bull, half naked, inside the grimy barn. "May I blow you now, sir?" She asked in an airy voice.

Bull wanted to say no, aiming to draw out her torment as long as possible. But while he was a total bastard he was also only human. The temptation of a sexy, full figured MILF practically throwing herself out to him, even if only under duress, was too much to resist. Still, he could think of one last degrading trick up his sleeve. One last command to fully degrade and dehumanize her before the 'main event' as it were. "Yeah, whore, why don't you crawl over her and get your treat." Leona's flirty smile quickly turned into an annoyed frown as she looked down at the floor. Crawling across the filthy floor, covered in what looked like oil from the old green tractor parked behind the bull, some white pellets that were probably fertilizer, and what looked suspiciously like rat droppings was hardly appealing. But ultimately, she supposed it was not any grosser than what she was about to do.

Reluctantly, but obediently, she dropped to her hands and knees and started crawling through the grime towards her Master, having to take care not to drag her tits through the muck. The last thing she needed to do was ruin her very expensive bra. As she approached Bull, her nose wrinkling and the scent of his musk growing stronger, she could tell her dance had done the trick. Bull's cock was now straining at the air, poking out from under his great, round belly almost like the mast of a sunken ship.

"How about you start by cleaning those balls up for me?" Bull said, grinning like he was some sort of evil genius.

Leona screwed her face up in disgust, looking at his pendulous, sweaty, furry balls. Just like the rest of his body, they were covered in filth and smelled as if they had been abandoned and left to rot somewhere. But even in her disgust, she knew there was no getting out of this, so she opened her mouth wide and took his sack into her mouth. Usually, Leona liked sucking on balls. As a straight woman, she liked every part of the male anatomy, at least on attractive guys. Bull's balls, however, were almost enough to make her lose her dinner and add to the muck that was on the floor. They tasted rancid and her impulse to spit them out was overwhelming! Bull didn't need her tongue to clean up her balls, she thought to herself in disgust, he needed bleach and a pressure washer! But, she dutifully continued, running her tongue over the hairy orbs as she struggled to fit them into her mouth. Fur getting caught between her teeth in the process. Thankfully, after a while she started to get accumulated to the taste and she pressed on, leaving his slobbery nuts behind and moving to his cock.

"You know, whore, I guess there might be more utility to having you around than I thought. I don't know if 'ball washer' is exactly a talent per se... but it's more credit than I would've given you."

Now that she was slowly getting used to the stench of the bull's groin, Leona could give a much better blow job than she could the day before. She didn't even hesitate gobbling down her Master's thick, disgusting cock. A loud gluk, gluk, gluk sound filled the room as Leona gave her master his slobbery blow job. A dead, unimpassioned look to her face as she attempted to face fuck herself on his throbbing erection. The faster she got him off, the faster this would all be over with. Unfortunately, for Leona, Bull wasn't going to allow things to be that easy for her.

12