A Mother's Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his large hand against his forehead, stopping her dead in her tracks. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you're in a hurry! Relax, girl, there is no need to rush. I won't take it away from you! Take your time and enjoy it."

She wanted to scream, but instead she nodded her head and resumed his blow job at a much slower pace.

"Use those udders of yours too, whore. Your Master would love the feeling of those big fat fuck bags around his meaty cock."

Already exhausted, hearing her breasts referred to as 'udders' or even 'fuck bags' didn't have near the same punch as it might have. Instead, Leona took a moment to analyze the situation to decide how best to fulfill the demand. She stood up, she had to in order to get her gigantic boobs over his cock. Leaving her tits in her bra, slowly slid his girthy member into her cleavage until his mushroom tip began poking out the other side. It truly was a testament to how hung her Master was, Leona thought. Most men's cocks simply got lost in the huge fleshy mountains that were her tits.

"Hmmm. See, I told you that would feel nice!" Bull groaned, loving the feeling of her soft, mammoth mammaries around his penis.

"Thank you, Master..." Leona cooed seductively, even though she would have preferred to cut his dick off with a pair of garden shears she saw hanging from the wall. That image brought a real smile to her face as she moved her tits up and down his shaft, using her saliva as lube.

"Fuck, bitch, are you so stupid you can't use your mouth and tit fuck at the same time? Get those lips around that cock head before your udders run dry!"

"Yes Master!" She said, stiffly, before resuming the blow job.

This continued for a while, the gentle slurping from Leona's mouth and the long sultry moans coming from Bull. In part thanks to slowing Leona down, he lasted much longer than he did the day before, nearly three times as long in fact. He fought to keep himself from orgasming, again wanting to put Leona through her paces. Pushing her as far as he could until her mind snapped and she began to enjoy this treatment. He could see it in her eyes, she might hate him and might find him disgusting. But she was truly a slut that wanted this... no, needed this. By the time he was done with her, he'd have her wrapped so tightly around his fingers, she'd never escape. Although, once that happened, the real fun would be over and it would be time to move onto the next whore in line.

"Fuck!" He cried involuntarily. He wanted to avoid cumming for as long as possible, but he knew he didn't have much choice in the matter. Hot, salty cum erupted from his mouth in even higher quantity than yesterday. There was no way that Leona could swallow it all! It splashed from her mouth, as well as filling her belly, drenching both her face and cleavage with his hot load. It went on for so long that Leona feared it might never end! Even Bull started to wonder when his ejaculation might subside, the Bull couldn't remember ever cumming this much before!

Finally, his load began too slow, and a long silence filled the barn as the last of Bull's load dribbled from his cock. All that could be heard was their shared, heavy breathing, which seemed strangely in sync. Her job finished, Leona stood eager to get out of the barn quickly finding her discarded pants and shirt. She gave them a few shakes, cleaning them up the best she could before putting them back on, but before she could step out the barn Bull stopped her.

"Wait a second," He wheezed, winded from the biggest orgasm he could remember having in a long time. From behind his head, stashed between two hay bales, he retrieved a plain white envelope. "If you're going to be my whore, these are your instructions. I expect you to follow them to the letter."

Leona felt a rage building inside. She could only imagine what fucked up things the bull had dreamed up. But she knew her anger was ultimately impotent. Without a word, she snatched the envelope from Bull and marched out the barn without saying anything, eager for the fresh air of the outdoors. Only she found no fresh air outdoors. The blowjob had smeared Bull's musk all over her body and even standing in the moonlight the disgusting bovine was still all she could smell.

"Goodbye to you too!" The bull called out sarcastically to her retreating back.

Leona ran to the car, tears starting to fall down her cheeks. She fumbled for her Mustang keys, the engine roaring to life. Without caring about how angry Bull would be, she ripped the car in reverse and punched the gas, her tires spinning in the gravel and tearing up the driveway out in front of the barn. Before her tires could stop spinning, she slammed the car into drive, ignoring the grinding of metal on metal in the Mustang's mechanical protest. Soon, her wheels began spinning in the other direction, spraying the side of Bull's truck with gravel as she tore off into the night.

Bull had managed to get up from the hay bale just in time to watch the angry display from his new whore. He felt as if he should be angry, especially as rocks pelted the side of his prized truck, but figured the damage caused by her temper tantrum was what tractors and Turtle Wax was for. Instead of anger he felt a sense of satisfaction, mirth, and above all else eagerness.

"Drive away while you still can, Leona. Soon enough, you'll be just like the other girls." He chuckled under his breath as he watched her tail lights disappear in the distance. He watched her all the way until she reached the main road, witnessing her almost getting T-boned by a semi truck when she pulled out into traffic without looking. Bull laughed again, listening to her engine roaring off in the distance, before closing the barn door to keep as much of his delicious musk inside as possible. The barn smelled even better, with the cum that Leona hadn't managed to lap up still seeming to hang thick in the air.

Bull flicked the switch off and stumbled back over to his hay bale to pass out. He'd need to rest up for tomorrow. Yet, as he drifted into unconsciousness, a smile crossed his lips. Among his manly scent filling the barn there was an undeniable undertone of feminine arousal. She could deny it to him all she wanted, but Leona's transformation had already begun. Perhaps, he wondered as his last conscious thought, was why she'd been so angry as she left.

It made for a pleasant thought to fall asleep too, and soon Bull was noisily snoring inside the barn. His 'sweet dreams' filled with the torment he'd subject Leona to in the coming days.

12