All Comments on 'A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 01'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

I love your writing style and attention to detail. Hot story. Can't wait til chapter 2!.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
I'll echo the previous comment: I really like your style of writing.

I've enjoyed reading the stories you submit, and my expectations are always met. You write well, with an eye for pace and detail. This story ends a bit abruptly, but that's not a complaint. I look forward to reading further chapters. There are a lot of ways this story could go, and the anticipation of finding out what you have planned just adds to the excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yes the story is a great start and created a nice foundation to take it anywhere. It would be great for Rick if Carol lets him do what is Mom taught him and maybe Carol will teach him about having intercourse with her. The story has so many opportunities to get even hotter. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundalmost 9 years ago
build up

Very good story well written but you definitely should give more descriptive text, more build up to their climaxes. It was fine to say "she gave him a handjob so he could sleep" but during their main sexual events we readers need to be led right along with their pleasure. I want to know about his spurts of cum entering his moms mouth and how she savors it and enjoys swallowing it. Same goes for when they finally do fuck. We need to know a little about what each feels other than he shoved it in , she felt him bottom out then she came and he came. Build it up. You wont be sorry! Not TOO MUCH detail...just enough to excite your readers. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The base n which a mighty story can be built

Keep on rollin on the river,.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An Intriguing Start

You have a very intruiging start here. Your story is well crafted with attention paid to details. There were no obvious spelling or punctuation errors. I agree with other commentors that you should expand on your descriptions - What color is the mother's hair and eyes? What color, size, and shape are her areola and nipples? How large is her clit? How large is his cock? Is he circumcised or not? Answers to the above questions add greatly to the tittilation factor that makes a story a real winner. You have a good start, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very, very erotic. Excellent prelude to Ch. 2

I loved (literally LOVED) to eat pussy, way more than i liked to get a BJ.

I had the hots for my mother big time but, unlike Rock, i was not lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Everything I Want To Say Has Already Been Mentioned

I looked at comments from SSW_1050. They are so close to mine that I won't repeat. I see so many ways this story can go. Of course, there is Carol...then there is his boss, Mrs. McGaffney...and possibly Carol's daughter...and pretty soon, his choice of girls from school...and CHURCH.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous