A Mother's Love Knows No Bounds

Story Info
Trudy does what it takes to ensure her son's health.
5k words
4.49
52.8k
114

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18

Trudy nervously sat in the doctor's office with her son Ritchie. Ritchie had always been a fragile, sickly child, With heart and lung issues. He had also not grown much, and was short and slight. His pediatrician since he was a baby was Dr. Beverly Morgan. The doctor was 44, with medium length, blonde, curly hair. Anyone who saw her could tell she worked out a lot, as her body was very athletic. Overall she was quite attractive. Trudy trusted her completely with her son's health, and knew she always had Ritchie's best interest at heart. The doctor had just run some tests on him a few days ago, and yesterday, the doctor had called an said she had some urgent news about Ritchie's results, and wanted them to come down to talk it over. The fact that the doctor thought it important enough to ask them to come in, instead of telling them the results on the phone, made Trudy nervous. She sat in the waiting room, tightly holding her little boy's hand, anxiously waiting to be called on to see the doctor.

"Ritchie?" The assistant called from the door to the patient rooms.

"Here we go," Trudy thought to herself.

Mother and son stood up and walked to the door.

Trudy smiled and Karen, the doctor's assistant, which they knew well from all the years they had been coming to see Dr. Morgan.

"Here we are."

Karen smiled back.

"Good to see you two so soon again!"

Trudy nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Yeah, Dr. Morgan said she had some important results, and asked us to come in."

Karen put her hand on Ritchie's shoulder, and gave him a wink.

"Don't worry Ritchie, the doctor is going to do everything she can to find out what's wrong, and how to make you better. Follow me to your room."

They followed Karen back, and she led them to the room.

"Go ahead and sit down you two. No need to take your weight or blood pressure since you were just here, so just give the doctor a few minutes, and she will be right in."

Karen smiled, and walked out.

Trudy sat in the chair next to her son and began to stroke his hair.

"Don't worry baby, everything is going to be just fine. The doc has always been great with you."

Ritchie was mute, so he just nodded at his mother that he understood. A moment later Dr. Morgan walked in.

"Hi Trudy! Hi Ritchie! So good to see you! I am so sorry to have you make another trip so soon, but I needed to discuss the results from the last round of tests we ran, but first, Ritchie, I'm going to have you go with one of my assistants, Melissa, and she is going to run an EKG on you. It will only take a few minutes, and I will discuss our plan for you going forward, with your mom. Is that OK?"

Ritchie nodded yes, and Dr. Morgan opened the door, and called for Melissa, who was there within a few seconds, and ushered Ritchie away. The doctor closed the door, and looked right at Trudy.

"I know you are nervous Trudy, and I don't want to keep you waiting anymore, but before I start, I need to ask you a question."

Trudy was rubbing her knees in anticipation, and her legs were shaking.

"Absolutely Dr. Morgan. Anything you need to know."

Dr. Morgan giggled.

"Trudy, you've known me for so many years, and we have become friends, so please, call me Beverly."

"I'm so sorry Beverly, I'm just so nervous. I'm worried about what you re going to tell me about Ritchie. Is it bad? Really bad? Please don't make me wait any longer."

Dr. Morgan reached forward, putting her hand on Trudy's lap, and rubbed it in a comforting way.

"Trudy, everything is going to be fine! But, to be honest, the tests we've run on Ritchie's heart and lungs, just haven't given us the answers that we need to know how to properly treat him. He is so fragile, we need to be careful. Unfortunately, the tests we have run on Ritchie, just aren't aggressive enough. We need to up the physicality when we test his heart and lungs."

Trudy gave a very concerned look to the doctor, as they had previously discussed the tests that Dr. Morgan felt were safe enough for Ritchie to do.

"But doctor, I...I mean Beverly. Sorry. Beverly, you said that with as fragile as his heart and lungs are, it would not be a good idea to test him while he runs on the treadmill. You said it might be to strenuous on him. Have you changed your opinion on that? I don't want to put him at unnecessary risk."

Dr. Morgan shook her head no.

"No, absolutely not. He is such a fragile little guy, I still think that would be too risky for him."

Trudy's impatience was growing, and was starting to get a bit upset, and feeling she was getting the runaround.

"Beverly, just tell me how you want to test him! Why are you hesitating?

Dr. Morgan took a deep breath, and waited a few beats before she spoke. She finally put her hands up like people do in a way they think will keep another person calm.

"OK Trudy, I will tell you in one moment, I promise, but first that question I wanted you to answer first. Do you trust me with Ritchie's wellbeing?"

Frustrated at more delay, Trudy answered in a huff.

"Of course I trust you with Ritchie! Why do you think I still bring him to see you! I trust you with his life! Now tell me what's going on!"

The doctor looked nervous, but she didn't want to make Trudy wait any longer.

"Listen to me fully before you respond please. I want you to have all the information before you decide if you want Ritchie to go down the treatment route I want to go with him. So you know aside from my private practice, I also work at the University, and work with research groups, trying to make medical advancements, especially in treatment of patents with severe heart issues, lung issues, etc."

Trudy did know, and had read a few articles about Dr. Morgan's work. It's one of the reasons she was so trusting of her son with her.

"Of course I know Beverly. Did your team come up with a new test that can give us definitive answers about Ritchie?" Trudy asked excitedly.

"Well, lets not get ahead of ourselves Trudy. This is a brand new test, and not many have agreed to participate in it, but the few that have, have provided vital test results."

Trudy made a hand motion like she was saying "Duh!"

"Anything doctor! Any safe test you want to do to help us get to the bottom of my son's condition, or conditions, I'm on board for!"

"I appreciate your enthusiasm Trudy, but let me fully explain before you say yes. So As we've discussed, the tests we ran were too easy on his body, and really didn't tell us much, and treadmill, and some of the other tests we do here, might be too much for patients like Ritchie, so we came up with something in between.'

Dr. Morgan paused, as if too nervous to proceed

"What it is Bev?! What?!"

"Well Trudy, it's sex."

Trudy didn't think she heard the doctor right.

"I'm sorry Bev. One more time please. What again?"

The doctor gave her the look as if to see she heard her right.

"Sex, Trudy. The test is sex."

Trudy was more confused than ever.

"What do you mean sex?!"I don't understand what you are telling me!"

"Well Trudy, it's simple. I want to hook a couple of electrodes to Ritchie's chest, and run test while he is having sex. I know it's sounds crazy. Most people we have asked have said so, but I truly believe the merits of this test, and it is the safest way to test Ritchie. It's just the right amount of exertion to give us good results, while being precautious. Trust me Trudy, I have his best interests at heart, and you said it yourself, that you trust his life with me."

Trudy didn't know how to react. She was still trying to process what she had just been told. Could this be real?! Was this all a joke?!

"Are you insane! You want to hook up my virgin son to machines, and test him while he has sex?! You can't possibly be serious with this!"

"Calm down Trudy, I understand you think this is crazy, but It's the truth, and I know, KNOW, this is what's best for Ritchie. But if you don't want to go that route, I understand, and we will just keep running the regular tests, and hope something eventually shows up that can give us answers."

Trudy sat there, her mind boggled. She wanted the best for her son, but this was insanity. How could she go through with allowing this to be done with her son. She had a million questions, but also thought about walking out and never coming back. There were other doctors out there, but none had been keeping her son alive for so many years, the way Dr. Morgan had. She did trust her, she was just perplexed by what she had heard. After a couple more minutes of silence, Trudy calmed down, and finally spoke.

"Beverly, I do trust you, and I know you will always try to do right by Ritchie, but if, and it's a big if, I decide to have Ritchie do your test, can he just masturbate?"

Dr. Morgan immediately shook her head no.

"No, we tried tests using masturbation, and it's not the right level of exertion. It has to be sex."

Trudy glowered at Dr. Morgan for a moment, not liking that her idea was shut down so quickly.

"Ok, doctor, then who the hell am I supposed to let Ritchie have sex with?!"

Dr. Morgan could tell that Trudy was getting angrier because she called her doctor instead of Beverly.

"Well Trudy, I know it's and awkward decision to make, but maybe you can pay some one...?"

Trudy was outraged.

"You expect me to let my little boy have sex with a prostitute?! And even worse, for his first time!? Are you crazy?!"

Trudy thought for a minute.

"It's for medical purposes, so can't you do it?! Or one of your assistants?! I see the way he is always looking at all of you!"

Dr. Morgan shook her head no.

"It would not be ethical for myself, or my staff to engage in the tests that way. This may be even more awkward, but what about one of your three daughters? He may be more comfortable if it's a family member, and I'm sure they would want to help out?."

Trudy was going to blow her stack.

"It's not bad enough that this test is going to require my little boy to have sex, but you have the nerve to suggest that he have sex with one of his sisters?! No Goddamn way!"

"Calm down Trudy, I'm just trying to help. Please relax. Listen, go home, think it over, and then call me me when you have decided, and when you want to schedule the test."

Just then Melissa came back with Ritchie. Trudy grabbed his hand and stormed out with him. On the drive home Trudy was stewing, and Ritchie knew something was wrong. He put his hand on his mom's shoulder to check if she was ok. Trudy looked over and smiled at her little boy.

"I'm fine baby boy. I just have a big decision to make. Don't worry, everything will be fine."

That night as Judy laid in bed, she went over the doctor's visit in her head over and over again, too afraid to discuss it with her husband. She knew if he found out he would refuse to let them go see Dr. Morgan again. She had a big decision to make, and she didn't know what she was going to do.

A few days later Judy called Dr. Morgan.

"Hi Judy, I'm happy you called me. I wasn't sure if I'd see you, or Ritchie again.

Have you made a decision?"

Judy's voice was shaking, but she had spent the last 6 days thinking it over, and she knew Ritchie's health was too important to pass up an opportunity to find out critical information.

"Thank you for your patience Bev. This wasn't easy, and I had to do a lot of thinking, and yes, I want Ritchie to be in your test."

"That's great news Trudy! I promise you you won't regret it, and it truly will be best for Ritchie. Have you decided who will be the other participant in the test?"

There was a long pause on the phone.

"Trudy, you still there?"

"I'm her Bev. I've decided it's going to be me."

Now the pause came from the doctor.

"Oh, I...I see. I think that's wonderful you are willing to do this for your son, I just want to make sure, you re positive about this."

"Listen Bev, I just can't let him have sex with a prostitute, and I don't want to destroy his relationship with one of his own sister's, and I will do anything for my little boy. Let's schedule this."

"You are an amazing mom Trudy. Most mother's wouldn't go this far for their son's but you would, and that shows how much you truly love Ritchie. I have an opening here at the office, next Tuesday at 3:30PM. Will that work?"

"That's perfect. I'm off work at the diner at 2:30, so I will go pick him up from school, and bring him straight over."

"Ok Trudy, you're all set. By the way, how did Ritchie react when you told him what was going to be happening?"

"Well Bev, I haven't told him yet. I don't want to freak him out, and maybe refuse to come, so I plan to tell him when we are here at the appointment."

Trudy and the doctor hung up and Trudy began counting down the days. It's all that she thought about for the three days until the appointment.

Appointment day had arrived, and Trudy had been scared all day. She didn't know if she could go through with this. She couldn't believe today was the day she was going to have sex with her son. She kept telling herself though that it wasn't sex. It was a medical test that needed to be done to help her little boy. She would do anything for him, and she knew she must do this. She got off work as planned and waited outside school for Ritchie. He came running up to the car and got in, quickly giving his mom a peck on the lips like he always did.

"Hey kiddo, how was your day?"

Ritchie gave her a thumbs up.

"You ready for your doctor appointment?"

Ritchie just shrugged his shoulders, obviously not thrilled at a 3rd trip to the doctor in two weeks. Judy couldn't keep her legs from shaking, the whole drive. They got to the doctor's office a bit early, and the wait was excruciating. Finally they got called in, this time into a room with a larger exam table. It only took a few minutes for the doctor to come in.

"Hi Bev! Hi Ritchie! So glad you guys decided to do this test."

Trudy still hadn't told Ritchie the real test he was taking, so he just stood up ready to have the doctor call her assistant Melissa to take him to the usual test room.

Dr. Morgan smiled at Ritchie.

"No Ritchie, we are going to do the test here. Did your mom tell you?"

Ritchie turned around and looked at his mother quizzically.

"I'm sorry Ritchie, I've been to nervous to tell you about this, but there is a new test the doctor is going to perform on you, and I am going to help. You see the tests they have been doing aren't helping them figure out things, and the other tests they would regularly do are too risky for you, so there is a brand new test we are going to try. You ok with that?"

Ritchie nodded yes.

"Good baby, but there is something unique about this test, and it's not normal, and it's totally ok if you decide it's too much, and you don't want to do it, OK?"

Ritchie looked confused, and signed to her asking what was the test.

Judy's mouth was drying up, she was so nervous, but she had to press on.

"Well you see baby, this test is going to require you to have sex."

Ritchie's eyes got wide, and he was clearly more excited than nervous. His first question, wasn't why, but instead he quickly asked with who. He signed so quickly, Trudy had to ask him to do it again. He did, and Trudy was more scared than ever now that it was time to let him know.

"Well Ritchie, I love you so much, and would do anything for you. You know that. So...I decided it would be with me."

Ritchie's reaction was blank, as if he was frozen in place. Trudy thought it could be from fear, disgust, confusion, but she wasn't sure.

"You ok baby? It's totally OK to say no! I know it's weird so please tell me know if you..."

Before she could finish, Ritchie put his hand on her shoulder and simply nodded yes, and smiled. Trudy wasn't sure how to take his reaction. It's one thing to be willing to do this, but he actually seemed pleased, even excited at the news that he would be having sex with his own mother. Trudy put that thought aside and turned to the doctor.

"Ok Bev, how do we do this? How do we start, and can we make sure this is quick?"

Dr. Morgan jumped right up.

"Yes, let's get to this. I have the electrodes right here, so Ritchie, go ahead and take off your shirt, and your pant's, and Trudy, you can leave your clothes on, just take your panties off, and hike up your skirt, and lie down on the exam table.

They both did as they were told, and within a minute Ritchie stood there with just his briefs and socks on. Trudy was on the table panty-less, with her skirt up to her waist, and her legs tight together. The doctor attached the electrodes to Ritchie's chest, along with taping a small electronic device to him. Finally she put some kind of breathing apparatus with two small tubes in his nose.

"Ok you two, let's get to some testing! Trudy, I want you to open your legs, and get in missionary position."

Trudy was sweating with nerves, but she slowly did as she was told. As her legs opened she saw Ritchie look over and stare at her vagina in awe. It was the first time he had seen it since he was born, and his gaze was intent. Trudy started feeling some warmth in her vagina, but she figured the nerves were just getting to her even worse, now at the moment of truth.

"Ritchie, now I need you to take your underwear off please."

Ritchie broke his gaze from his mother's vagina, and looked at the doctor, his face blushing.

"Oh Ritchie, I'm your doctor, and this is your mommy. No reason to be scared, or embarrassed."

Trudy jumped in to, with her nervous voice.

"It's ok baby, go ahead and take your penis out. We need to do this test for your own good."

Ritchie reached down and put his thumbs under his waistband, and pulled down his underwear. Out popped Ritchie's fully engorged penis. He was clearly excited, and clearly ready. Both women, had slight but audible gasps. Both had at different points seen his flaccid penis, but Ritchie proved he may not be a shower, but he was most definitely a grower. He wasn't very long, at about 6.5 inches, but he was extraordinarily thick. His penis looked even more impressive being on such a physically underdeveloped boy. It was his one area that appeared overdeveloped. Neither woman would ever admit it, but the sight of the young boy's penis made both their vagina's tingle. Trudy felt the most shame as this was her son. She again blamed her nerves for the feeling.

"Hop on up Ritchie, and get between your mom's legs."

Ritchie eagerly did as he was told, and now had his mother's thighs around his waist, his rigid penis just inches from his mother's vagina.

"I know this is awkward, but we do need to get this test going. Did you two need help getting started, because I don't mind if you want me too."

Trudy waived off the doctor.

"No Bev, I got this. Ritchie, hold your penis up and aim it at mommy's vagina. Can you do that for me?"

Ritchie nodded yes, and did as his mother asked.

"OK baby, now thrust your hips forward until the tip of it is touching mommy's pussy lips."

Again Ritchie did as he was told, stopping just as the head of his penis made contact with his mother's labia majora. The touch of her son's penis on her vagina made electricity run all throughout Trudy's body. She couldn't believe this was happening, but knew she couldn't stop now, and a part of her brain was telling her, she wouldn't want it to stop even if she could.

Ritchie was already breathing heavy, and it started to make Trudy nervous for his health.

"Bev, should we stop this?"

"No, Trudy, he is fine. This is what we need for the test. Please proceed."

Trudy turned her attention back to her son.

"OK Ritchie, now I'm going to need you to push until your penis pushes my vagina lips open, and you are inside me."

12