A Mother's Love Knows No Bounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy couldn't believe she had just said those words to her son.

Without missing a beat, Ritchie did as asked, and the fat head of his penis penetrated his mother, and he didn't stop until he had thrust his entire shaft into his mother. This made Trudy gasp, as she wasn't expecting him to fully go inside her, but she hadn't made it clear, so she understood his not knowing. None the less, his penis hurt her, and Trudy fought every thought, every emotion, every feeling that was telling her that it felt amazing. She didn't have time for any of those thoughts. She had to keep guiding her son, as the doctor sat there taking notes. With a shaky voice she continued her coaching.

"Now baby boy, I need you to slide your penis out of mommy, but not all the way. Just do it enough that your head is just inside mommy's lips, and then thrust again slowly. You don't have to go in all the way, unless you really want to."

Trudy didn't know why she said that to him, it just came out of her mouth.

Ritchie did as he was told, and slowly began to withdraw his penis, and then slide it back in to his mother. Test or not, mother and son were officially having sex, and the doctor could tell that both, while trying to hide the fact, were enjoying it.

Trudy tried to take her mind somewhere else, and not focus on the fact that her son was thrusting his penis into her, and that her vagina was getting wetter with each one. Similarly, Ritchie didn't want to let on how good his mother's vagina felt to him, and that there had been many nights, for many years, that he had fantasized about doing this very thing with his mother. Trudy turned to the doctor, whose pen was still writing intently.

"Bev, how long does this test need to go for?"

Dr. Morgan looked up from her notepad.

"Not long Trudy. Just until he cums. He is young, and it's his first time, so it shouldn't take long."

Trudy shot an angry look at Dr. Morgan.

"Wait what?! You never said this required him to cum! You expect my son to cum inside me?!"

"Trudy, It's necessary for the test. I can explain later, but please focus on the test."

"No DOCTOR! I can't focus on the test when you want my son to cum in me! Wht if he gets me pregnant!"

"Calm down Trudy. I have something to ease your worries."

The doctor left for a few minutes, and before she walked back into the room, she could hear Trudy's slight moaning. She smiled and walked in with a bottle of spermicide.

"Ritchie, I'm going to have you continue, but I need you to pull out for a minute so we can apply some of this cream into your mommy's vagina, to make sure you don't get her pregnant, OK?"

Ritchie nodded yes, and pulled out of his mother, which made a very audible pop. The doctor applied some spermicide to her glove and went to apply it to Trudy's pussy. She could immediately see that Trudy's pussy was soaked. She gave a mischievous grin to Trudy, and then applied the spermicide. A moment later Ritchie, without having to be told, began thrusting into his mother again.

Trudy couldn't believe she had to let her son cum in her. The thought of it made her feel like a terrible mother for letting this happen, but a part of her also got excited at the thought. She began to encourage Ritchie to try to cum as quickly as possible, but all Ritchie could think about was wanting this to last forever. His only wish was an eternity of being inside his mother. He had never felt anything better, and he would do anything to prolong it. Trudy thought to herself that she was impressed that a first timer, and one so young, could hold out so long. 15 minutes had passed since they started, and Trudy finally began to relax. Somehow her nerves were gone, and she closed her eyes. Thoughts uncontrollably started filling her mind. thoughts she quickly became ashamed of. The first thought was of pulling her son down, and passionately kissing him as he fucked her, and there was no way of explaining it away, as he was definitely fucking her. Simply the fact she thought of it as fucking now, and not a test, made her feel worse. At the same time, she couldn't deny how spectacular her son felt inside her. She had to fight every urge to grab his small ass and force him to thrust harder. Soon though, without prompting, that's exactly what Ritchie began to do, and was now nearly pounding her. Dr. Morgan spoke up.

"Now Ritchie, make sure you don't go to hard and fast, we have to be careful with your heart."

Trudy was relieved to hear that, and ashamed that all she wanted to do was tell him to do the opposite. Suddenly Trudy opened her eyes in a panic. She started to feel it. She couldn't believe it, but she could feel an orgasm quickly building in her, and it was going to happen fast. Her son was going to make her cum, and that for sure was not supposed to be part of the test. She shot her panicked look over to the doctor, who Trudy could swear had quickly moved her hand from her crotch, back up to her notepad, the moment she saw that Trudy had looked at her.

"Bev, he hasn't cum, and I'm, you know, getting close!"

"Keep going Trudy! We need him to cum!"

Hearing this made Ritchie pump harder as, even though he wanted to fuck his mother forever, the thought of cumming inside her was irresistible. The faster pumping brought Trudy's orgasm faster, and she knew it was futile to resist it. She looked at her beautiful little boy, and put her hand on his small, skinny chest and lifted her legs up and out so he could hit her even deeper. The most intense orgasm she had felt in years, shook Trudy's body, and she moaned uncontrollably, as she squirted spurt after spurt of her cum onto her son's cock. Her toes curled up, and she bit her lip. She felt like she could cum forever on her son's wonderful penis. A moment later, it was Ritchie's turn, as he exploded inside his mother's vagina, with what seemed like an endless flow of cum. Ritchie moaned as he filled his mother with his warm fluid. Once the last drops had come out of his penis, Ritchie opened his eyes, and saw his mother licking her lips. Mother and son stared at each other with lust and love in their eyes. The tension was cut as Dr. Morgan spoke up.

"That was excellent you two! Exactly what we needed for the test. Now the two of you can get dressed, and I will go over the test, and call you with results in the next few days!"

Trudy and Ritchie awkwardly, and silently got dressed again, and headed out. There was no communication between mother and son on the way home, and both couldn't stop thinking about what happened, and both sad it would never happen again. For the next few days, neither mom or son knew it about each other, but both masturbated nightly thinking about what had happened between them.

That Friday, the doctor called Trudy.

"Hey Bev, thank you for calling. I've been so anxious to hear the results."

After a brief pause, Dr. Morgan spoke up.

"Trudy, don't be angry, but...we need to run the test again."

12