A Mother's Love Knows No Bounds Pt. 02

Story Info
Trudy goes the extra mile for her son Ritchie.
5k words
4.57
28k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 and older

The long silence continued on the phone. Dr. Morgan knew Trudy was going to be upset to find out Ritchie would need to be tested again, but she didn't expect her to be speechless.

"Trudy, you there?"

Trudy was trying to compose herself. She was furious at the doctor, as she had not explained the possibility that the test may not work the first time. She had agreed to help in the test, even though it meant letting her son fuck her, but she fully expected it to be a one time necessity. Now to find out that wasn't accurate, made Trudy feel like hanging up the doctor, and never going back to Dr. Morgan. What Trudy was pushing deep down inside her, was her true feeling of excitement, that she had an excuse to have her young son's cock inside her again. She was already getting wet at the thought of it. The doctor spoke again.

"Trudy, did we lose connection? You there?"

Trudy had finally calmed down enough to speak.

"Yes Bev, I'm here, and I want some answers. Why the hell didn't the test work the first time? You made it sound like it was a for sure thing, and now you are telling me that you are going to have my son be tested again. A test that requires me to let him fuck me. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Dr. Morgan was just happy she wasn't being yelled at this time.

"I am so sorry Trudy. I didn't intend to mislead you. No test is 100%, 100% of the time. I believe the problem was that we had Ritchie fuck you while on his knees. He wasn't exerting enough, and we need to get his heart going a bit more. Not too much more because of his frailty, but just enough that we get viable results. I promise we just need to do this one more time. You think you're up for it?"

Trudy's body was feeling warm. She wasn't sure if it was anger at the doctor, or if it was the thought of getting fucked by Ritchie again.

"Well I don't have much choice, do I Bev?! When can we get the appointment?"

Dr. Morgan was elated Trudy was wiling to help with the test again.

"Would tomorrow afternoon work for you?"

Trudy was relieved she wouldn't have to wait long before doing the test again with her little boy. She made the appointment for right after school, like she did the first time. She told Ritchie about the situation, and she could tell he wanted to jump out of his computer chair, he seemed so overjoyed. The rest of the night was a bit awkward as all throughout family dinner, mother and son kept sneaking glances at each other, both wishing the could fast forward to the appointment tomorrow. Both went to bed thinking about each other, and both touched themselves under the covers.

Trudy's shift seemed endless, as she was even more nervous than she was the first time, at what she needed to do with her son. After work she sped to school, and picked up Ritchie. Right when he got in the car she asked for a kiss like always. Ritchie's kiss lingered longer than normal. It did not go unnoticed by Trudy.

"You ready for your appointment?"

Ritchie signed to her, saying, "Can't wait." He gave her a big smile.

"That's mommy's brave boy. Now I need to explain something Ritchie. I was willing to help in the test, and letting you put your penis in mommy's vagina to do it, but you were supposed to orgasm and that would be it. The problem with that is, you lasted too long, and you made mommy orgasm first. Now that is very impressive for a boy so young, but in this case it was a bad thing. It's inappropriate enough for a mother to have sex with her son, even for medical purposes, but for a mother to orgasm all over her son's penis, is completely wrong, no matter how amazing it

feels. "

Trudy couldn't believe she added that last part.

"So since we can't have you making mommy cum, I have a plan. We need to get you ready before we go into the doctor's office. So when we get there, I will find a parking spot away from the other cars, and I'm going to take your penis out, and rub it for a while, to get you closer to orgasm. Once you feel you are fairly close, give me a thumbs up, and we will run inside and start the test. I called Dr. Morgan before I picked you up, and she said she would be ready for us, and no wait. You OK with mommy's plan?"

Ritchie tried to contain his excitement, but he felt he wanted to push his luck, and put his index finger to his lips, then down to his crotch, all while giving a devilish grin to his mother. Trudy knew right away what he meant.

"Ritchie! Are you asking your own mother to put her mouth on your pee pee?"

Ritchie nodded yes vigorously.

"You are being a naughty boy Ritchie! It's mommy's hand, or nothing! Take your pick!"

Ritchie quickly apologized, and kissed his mother's right hand. A few minutes later they arrived at the doctor's office. The parking lot was shared by several businesses, and was packed, but Trudy was able to find a spot far enough away, no one would see what they were doing. Trudy turned to her little boy, and spoke in as a reassuring voice as she could.

"Ok baby, you ready? You think you can do this? Remember, don't orgasm here! Tell me when you are close, so I can stop, and we can run in, ok?"

Ritchie just gave her a thumbs up and smiled. Trudy reached down, and lowered his zipper. She reach in and separated the slit in the front of his underwear, exposing what to her, was the prettiest cock she had ever seen. He was still a bit flaccid, so she wrapped a couple fingers around his shaft, and started rubbing the tip with her thumb. Soon enough, his little cock grew in to the impressively thick cock she had in her during their last visit. Her hand was now fully on her son's penis, and she was slowly stroking it. Ritchie had his head back, and his eyes closed, moaning as his mom worked his shaft. She stopped suddenly, and Ritchie opened his eyes to find out why.

"Oh Ritchie, I'm so sorry! his must be hurting you! Let me lube it up!"

Trudy spit two big gobs of saliva onto her hand, and then worked it in onto his shaft, and cock head. This made Ritchie moan even louder. The feeling of his mother's saliva on his cock was an intense turn-on. Trudy increased her hand speed, as it was getting close to their appointment time. She coached him one more time.

"Remember to warn me when you are close, and don't cum here!"

Ritchie nodded yes, but after another 4 minutes of his mother expertly tugging his cock, he still gave no signal. Trudy was getting frustrated, and didn't want to be late. She new it was wonderful her son could last so long as he would grow up to make a woman very lucky, but right now they had a test to do.

"Ritchie, are you close at all now? We are running out of time."

Her son just gave her a shrug as if to say he wasn't sure.

"We will have to figure something out inside, we are out of time!"

They jumped out of the car, and Trudy grabbed his hand, and they ran as fast as they could into the doctor's office. Once inside they were quickly ushered to the same room as before, and were told the doctor would be in shortly. Trudy grew annoyed as Bev had told her there would be no wait. At least now she had time to figure out a new plan.

"OK, Ritchie, you think if mommy start rubbing your penis again, you might get close?"

Again, he simply shrugged.

"Ugggh! OK, we don't have much time, so mommy will do what she has to."

Trudy walked over and pulled down Ritchie's pants, and stared at his cock, mesmerized at it's beauty. She then licked her lips and began to lower a knee, when the doctor's quickly stepped in.

"Sorry you two! I didn't men to make you wait at all, but I was finishing with another patient! Oh I see you two started undressing. Good. Go ahead and both of you get fully naked, so we can start."

Trudy shot a look at Dr. Morgan.

"Wait, why do I need to get naked?!"

Dr. Morgan was ready with her explanation.

"Trudy, I'm thinking that maybe if you are naked it will help get Ritchie to orgasm faster. You have an incredibly sexy mom bod, and I'm sure he would be excited to see it."

Trudy started to blush. Bev calling her body sexy made her happy, especially from a woman Trudy thought was extremely attractive, and had gotten even more so as she aged.

"Well, I appreciate that Bev, but I don't know. Fully naked in front of you and my son?"

Dr. Morgan smiled.

"We both want to see you naked, now take the clothes off."

Within a minute, mother and son were fully naked, and Ritchie took in his mother's sexy body, from head to toe. He had always been attracted to his mother, but seeing her fully naked, with her big, and slightly sagging tits, gorgeous ass with a little cellulite on it, and the perfect amount of belly chub. She has the body of a mother that has had kids, and that was the hottest to Ritchie. Dr. Morgan was checking out Trudy as well, and was correct that the real Trudy's body, was even hotter to her in person, than even in her fantasies. She had to put those thoughts away though, and get to the test.

"OK you two, so as I had mentioned, standard missionary position is not going to work on this test. Ritchie, we need you to exert a bit more energy this time. So what we are going to do, is have you, Trudy, bend over the exam table, and Ritchie, you are going to insert your penis, into your mother, from behind."

Trudy's pussy was practically dripping now. Doggie style is her favorite position, and her little boy was going to fuck her that way. Trudy walked up to the exam tale and bent over, giving her son a full view of his mother's slightly thick thighs, perfectly thick ass, and gorgeous pussy lips. Ritchie wanted to fall to his knees and bury his tongue in his mother's pussy, but he knew that wouldn't make them happy. He walked up behind his mother and gave the signal he was ready. Dr. Morgan hooked up the device to Ritchie's chest, and was ready to go.

"Go ahead Ritchie, and put your penis in your mother's vagina."

Ritchie instinctually grabbed his mother's hips, and began to push his pelvis forward and up, but he could not reach her. She was too tall for him to fuck this way.

"Bev, do you want me to hunch down so he can reach my vagina?"

Dr. Morgan had already begun walking behind the exam table.

"No need Trudy, I have this step here we use for patients who need the boost. It's one of the one's Ritchie uses all the time during our appointments to help him get on the exam table. Go ahead and step on that Ritchie, and let's see if that's high enough."

He stepped up onto it, and could already tell it was the perfect height, and gave a thumbs up. He then grabbed his mother by the hips, and Trudy cupped her mouth in anticipation of being penetrated by her little boy's thick cock. Ritchie gave one more look back to the doctor to get the OK to start, which she gave him. Ritchie turned his head back to his mother, and looked down at her delicious looking pussy lips. He pushed his cock forward, his cockhead slowly penetrating his mother. Trudy muffled her yelp, as her pussy lips parted to invite her little boy's big cock in. On his second thrust, Ritchie put half his cock inside her, her pussy walls stretching to accommodate his overwhelming shaft. Trudy lifted her face from the table and turned briefly to face her son.

"Oh baby, go slow with mommy. You are so big, you can hurt mommy if you go to fast, OK?"

Ritchie nodded yes, and slowly began fucking his mother sometimes giving her his full 6.5 inches, and other times giving her half of it. Both ways were making Trudy feel like she hadn't as far back as she could remember. Maybe ever. She was her son's first, but he fucked like someone who had been fucking for years, and mastered how to fuck a woman right. That he was holding onto her tightly by her hips, turned her on even more. Both stopped trying to suppress their moaning, and mother and son moved from being part of a test, to full abandon, making love. Trudy was never a dirty talker, but the way Ritchie was fucking her, made her want to scream so many things that would make her blush if she heard others say it. Ritchie hated not being able to communicate audibly to his mother how much he loved her, and how amazing it felt to be inside her. Both were so lost in their lust for each other, they didn't realize that Dr. Morgan has put her hand inside her pants, and was rubbing her own pussy, while watching mom and son fuck. She was the one that was suppressing her moans now.

"Oh baby, baby. You can't...Can't...Oh fuck. It feels too fucking good! Baby boy, you're going to make mommy cum again already. Are you close?"

Trudy turned back to see his answer, and he shook his head no. Truth was his mother's pussy could make him cum in seconds, but he was using all his willpower to hold out. Fucking his mother felt way to good to cum too quick. Trudy then thought that maybe if she did talk dirty to him, it would make him cum quicker. She looked at the doctor to tell her what she was going to try, and finally noticed Dr. Morgan fingering herself under her pants. Her eyes were transfixed on Ritchie's tiny butt flexing as he pumped his cock in to his mother. Trudy couldn't believe what she was seeing, but didn't dare stop Ritchie from fucking her to ask Bev what the hell she was doing. She put her face forward, and began her dirty talk.

"Ritchie, every time mommy asks you a question, and the answer is yes, slap mommy's ass as you keep fucking me ok?"

Ritchie slapped her ass right away.

"Good boy. Do you love fucking mommy's pussy?"

A quick slap followed.

"Does it make you even harder to know that mommy loves being fucked by you more than anybody in her life?"

An even harder slap on her ass this time. Trudy struggled to get the words out as her son began thrusting much harder and faster, and was now fully pounding his mommy's pussy. Trudy's voice grew with her excitement and she was just shy of yelling.

"I want your cock forever baby boy! Do you want mommy's pussy forever?!"

Two painful slaps to her ass followed. One for each question. Trudy wasn't sure if this was getting Ritchie closer to cumming, but her dam was about to burst. She couldn't hold out any more. Her young stud son was owning her pussy, and she wanted to cum all over his perfect cock.

"Mommy's cumming baby! Keep fucking me! Don't you dare fucking stop until you've cum! You own mommy's pussy, so fuck it as hard as you fucking can! Oh God baby! How are you so fucking perfect at fucking me?!"

With a scream of pleasure, Trudy's whole body bucked and shook uncontrollably, as she had the most intense orgasm of her life, soaking her little boy's cock in her cum. She came so much, that the floor beneath them had a small pool of it. She wanted to collapse, but kept a grip on the table to hold her up, until her sexy son came inside her. Her ass cheeks were rippling as Ritchie pounded her pussy with all his strength, which he had never displayed being capable of before. He was always so weak, but right now he was fucking her like a bull. Ritchie's moans got very loud, and Trudy knew he would pop any moment.

"Please baby, don't pull out. Mommy wants your cum deep inside her. I need it baby boy."

Those last words pushed Ritchie over the edge, and he pulled his mother's hips tight to him, as his cock exploded with his incestuous son cum, into his mother's vagina, coating her pussy walls, and filling it until it was oozing out of her. He kept a grip on her until he could feel the last drop of cum leave the tip of his cock. He then slowly withdrew his cock, and a string of cum stretched out from his mother's pussy lips to the tip of his cock. Ritchie stood back and stared at his mother's big, sexy ass, as she remained bent over the table. His immediate thought was to go bury his face in between her ass cheeks, but that wasn't part of the test, so he was sure his mother and the doctor would be upset.

Trudy slowly lifted her self up from the table by pushing up with her arms. Her legs were completely rubbery, after the intense fuck her son had just given her. He had wrecked her pussy like no one ever had, and given her the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. She slowly turned around and looked at her son's softening cock. She wanted to drop to her knees and suck it like it was her final meal, getting any more drops of cum that might be left inside it. But since that was not part of the test, and she fought that perverted thought out of her mind.

"Ritchie, you OK baby?"

Ritchie was more than OK. He felt better than he ever had in his life. This was supposed to be a test to help with his health, but fucking his mother seemed to be the best medicine anyone could offer him. He signed to her that he felt good, and smiled at her. Trudy smiled back, but then changed expression when she looked at Dr. Morgan.

"Beverly, I need to speak to you alone please."

Dr. Morgan looked nervous.

"Sure thing Trudy. Let me get get one of my assistants to watch Ritchie while we speak."

The doctor stood up and opened the door a bit.

"Tracy, please take Ritchie with you, and keep him company."

Ritchie tried to keep his excitement at hearing Tracy's name, hidden from his mother and Dr. Morgan. A minute later the door opened and Tracy stepped in. Tracy was a beautiful, 27 year old, punk rock looking girl, with blue hair tied up in a ponytail, with the sides shaved. She had one piercing in her nose, one on her tongue, both her nipples, and her clit. Her skin was very pale, and her bright blue lipstick really popped because of it. She was one of the assistants that would regularly run various tests on Ritchie over the years, but Tracy was by far his favorite. When she saw him she smiled right away.

"Hi Ritchie! I haven't seen you in a few months. You guys have been having your appointments on days, and times I'm off. You're not trying to avoid me, are you Ritchie?"

Ritchie shook his head no, vigorously.

"OK good! You want to come with me while the Dr. Morgan speaks with your mother?"

Ritchie didn't have to be asked twice, and he skipped right to the door. She grabbed his hand and led him out. One the door closed, she put her hand on Ritchie's cheek.

"You miss me Ritchie? I've missed you a lot. I was wondering if I'd ever get to see you."

Tracy knew a bit of sign language, so Ritchie could communicate a bit with her that way. He told her her missed her a lot. She blushed, and bent over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She then moved her lips to his right ear, and whispered.

"You want to go some place alone with me, and I can give you one of my exams? It's been a while, and I think we can both use one."

Ritchie gave her a very enthusiastic yes. Tracy grabbed his hand and led him to an isolated exam room, way in the back of the office. It's where she had always taken him. She let him walk in first, and then followed, turning on the light and then closing the door. She set the lock and then quickly turned around, and lifted Ritchie onto the exam table. She looked at him for a moment, and then grabbed the back of his head, and pulled his face in for a kiss. Her tongue quickly made it's way into the young boy's mouth, and found his. The two began kissing like long lost lovers. Tracy had always marveled at what a natural this young boy was at kissing. After a couple of minutes she broke the kiss.

"I don't know how long your mom is going to take talking to the doctor, and it's been so long. Can I kiss Mr. Tasty?"

Tracy had started working at the doctor's office 3 years before, and was instantly attracted to Ritchie the first time she had seen him. She knew it was wrong because he was so young, but she couldn't help herself. The first time she was able to get him alone, she had gotten him to take his pants off to perform a "test."

He had stood there in confusion as she had dropped to her knees and began to lick at his penis. He didn't understand the test, but he loved the way it felt, and all he knew was when the cream came out of his penis, it felt the best. She had always told him she loved the taste of his cum, so she nicknamed his penis Mr. Tasty. The both got laughs out of it. Over the years Tracy had been able to run her "exam" many times, and Ritchie always looked forward to it. Ritchie really did miss her, and in his mind, considered her his special girlfriend. He of course nodded yes to her question.

12