A Mother's Love Knows No Bounds Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy lowered his pants and underwear just enough to be able to pull his penis out. She got close and then took a big sniff of it.

"Mmmm, I can smell your mommy's pussy on it. Smells good. Really good. I'm jealous she is the lucky one that has gotten to fuck you."

Ritchie looked shocked, and nervous that Tracy knew what had happened. She saw his reaction, and giggled.

"Awe, don't worry Ritchie. Everybody in the office knows the tests Dr. Morgan ran with you and your mother. Plus how could we not know with her moaning up a storm. You must be really good with Mr. Tasty. Maybe one day I will get to enjoy him that way. What do you think?"

Ritchie nodded yes so hard it seemed his head would pop off. This made Tracy giggle again.

"Looking forward to it stud. For now, let me put Mr. Tasty in my mouth, and suck your mommy's dry pussy juices of him."

Ritchie was young, and had no trouble getting hard again so shortly after cumming with his mother. Tracy lowered her head, and began sucking Ritchie's cock, moaning as he fucked her throat.

Meanwhile back in the other exam room, Trudy and Dr. Morgan were having a very uncomfortable conversation.

"Stop trying to deny it Bev! I saw you masturbating while you were watching us! I didn't dream it so just admit it, and explain why!"

Dr. Morgan couldn't believe she had been so stupid, but she had gotten so turned on in the moment, she just found her hand going right to her pussy. Trudy was right. She had been caught and there was no talking her way out of it.

"Trudy, I am so very sorry. I am ashamed of myself. I got carried away watching you two, and...I just...I just felt the urge to touch myself. I know, I know, I am a terrible person! I hope you can please, please forgive me."

Trudy wanted to yell, and storm out with Ritchie, but she stopped herself.

"OK Bev, just answer me this. You said you got carried away watching us. Explain exactly what you mean by carried away. Were you excited because there were two people having sex, or because it was us in particular?"

Dr. Morgan began getting red from embarrassment.

"Well, the truth...It's because it was you two. I've always been attracted to you, and Ritchie is so hot, and his cock..."

Trudy cut her off.

"Wait, Ritchie's been seeing you since he was a baby! How long have you been..."

Now it was Dr. Morgan's time to interrupt.

"Trudy, it doesn't matter when I started being attracted to him! Nothing has ever happened! But I am his doctor, and as underdeveloped as he is in most of his body, there's one area in particular that has developed very nicely. You know that very well now. Can you blame me for being attracted to him?"

Trudy understood that all too well, as she had been having near constant sexual fantasies about her own son. She really couldn't be angry at Dr. Morgan.

"Bev...I understand. There is something about him. I can't deny that. And I'm very flattered you find me attractive too. I had no clue. If it means anything, I think you are very pretty too."

Dr. Morgan felt some relief.

"Thank you Trudy. Not just for the compliment, but for being understanding. It's been a strange, and emotional day. I think it's time I get Ritchie and go home. Please call me with the results, and you better not call me telling me the test didn't work again."

Both women stood up.

"Absolutely Trudy. I will call you asap with the results. But quickly, before you go, let me apply some of this Spermicide to your vagina to make sure you don't get pregnant."

The doctor turned and grabbed the ready jar of Spermcide.

"I can do it myself Bev, jus give me the jar."

Dr. Morgan pulled it away.

"Trudy, I'm a doctor, and I want to make sure it's done right."

Trudy sighed, and hopped up on the table, spreading her legs. Dr. Morgan walked up and took a scoop of the spermicide onto two fingers. She reached between Trudy's legs, and stuck two fingers in her pussy that didn't have the Spermicide on them. She quickly took them out and out the correct fingers in. After a couple minutes she was done. Trudy went and found Ritchie who was out in the reception area, and left. Back in the exam room, Dr. Morgan was smelling and licking the two fingers of her glove that she had stuck in Trudy's pussy first. She wanted her tongue in Trudy's pussy so badly, but she knew that would never happen, so this would be the closest she would get.

In the car on the dive home, Ritchie and Trudy were both thinking about what had happened, but not cluing in each other that it's all they were thinking about. Trudy asked Ritchie if he wanted to stop for some ice cream on the way home, and they did. Once they finished there cones, they got back in the car, and Trudy was about to drive them home, when Ritchie grabbed her arm to get her attention.

"What is it Ritchie?"

Ritchie sat there looking at the dash, not communicating anything.

"Ritchie? What's the matter? Are you feeling sick? What's going on baby?"

Ritchie finally looked up at her, and put his finger up to her lips, then lowered it down to his crotch.

"Ritchie! Why are you asking me to do that?! The tests are done! You are my son! I shouldn't be doing that!"

Ritchie pleaded with her, signing as fast as he could, begging her that they got interrupted by the doctor, and he really wanted to do that with her. He told her he would do anything she wanted, just please do it for him, even if just for a minute. After 10 minutes of them arguing back and forth, Trudy gave in.

"OK young man, but this will be the only time this happens, OK?! Don't ask again!"

Trudy pulled to the back of the parking lot with no cars, and parked. Ritchie was already pulling his cock out through the fly of his pants. His mother turned and saw that gorgeous cock again, and instantly wondered why she had given any resistance to her son's request. She wanted to suck his cock. She wanted to have it in her mouth all day, everyday. She wanted to taste his cum so badly. She looked Ritchie in the eyes.

"You ready baby boy?"

Ritchie nodded yes, and Trudy lowered her head, ready to take her son's perfect cock in her mouth. Ritchie put his head back, awaiting the amazing sensation, but 5...10...15...20 seconds passed and nothing. Ritchie looked down at the back of his mother's head, just as she sat up, and gave him a furious look.

"Young man, why is there blue lipstick on your penis?!"

12