All Comments on 'A Mother's Love - Prelude'

by leeannt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
less ...

... please

blackkat46220blackkat46220almost 8 years ago
great start

It really has the makings of a cute sexy story. loving the fact that she's not a perfect 10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too quick

A flash story isn't bad but there should maybe be a little more put into the initial action or a hint that a sequel is planned. Otherwise if it isn't a flash story it should b a little longer. Not bad work however and some good backstory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Prequals are never good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this is an excellent prequel to a superb story

Ann loves everything about her beautiful boy. What stands out is "her lust for her son's hot body and intoxicating smell." She slowly undoes Pat's jeans and slides them off, "his aroma fills her nostrils," and mom inhales that intoxicating scent deep into her lungs. It's the scent wafting up from her own boy's heavy loaded balls, and Pat's mother just cannot get enough of it. Ann rests her head on her kid's fat young penis and it feels "wonderful" to her. No surprise there, lots of mothers, maybe secretly every last one of them, have a very special affection for their male child's penis. A Freudian would say it complements the lack between their own legs. Much more plausibly, what stirs moms to their core is their son's young male virility, the balls that produce his never-ending supply of semen and his delivery system for all that semen--the mommy-pleaser between his own legs, his long, thick cock, a cock that nature made the perfect fit for the hairy hole the boy came out of when his mother gave birth to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
keep up the good work

Keep on writing, I sense an urge to tell the story. The dynamics of your writing compensates your lack of experience. Yet the open vulnerable style is refreshing. Too many try to write complete books whereas most readers turn to this theme for a bit of fun and excitement. You obviously being a lady makes an overwhelming impression. For me it is like reliving my best memories of love and making love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please stop inflicting these pieces of garbage on us!

You have no talent for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mommy?

i wondered if mom ordered a baby bottle for son because she was very young when she had him, except for grandmother she rode a bycycle...

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

He never learned to dance, so he refuses to dance with his mother.

He didn't like it when his mother danced with 'strange' men.

They're both messed up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous