A Mother's Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Penelope's second meeting with Kevin.
1k words
4.35
22.9k
18
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,041 Followers

I watch Chris leave for school and go about my usual routine. I kept glancing at the clock on the wall. Why? Why was I checking the time? Is he coming today? He said he is though. I hope he does. God why am I thinking this? All I'm doing is helping him feel better. There's nothing more to it.

I finished my daily routine of chores and sat patiently in the living room. I began reading a book. Ever so often looking at the clock. Reading didn't help me relax, like it normally does. I sigh as I looked at the clock again, it was now two and he still hasn't arrived. Is he teasing me? Maybe he's running late? Why do I care if he shows up?

Suddenly I heard the gate open and my heart began to pound in my chest. It's him! He came today! Wait? Why was I so excited to see him? I walk to the front when I heard him knocking. I calmed my breathing before placing my hand on the doorknob.

"It's just to make him feel better," I told myself.

I heard him knock again and I opened up the door.

"Hi,' said Kevin.

"Hi," I said back.

"Come inside," I said moving over to allow him entry.

He steps into the house as I close the door. Then we both head towards the living room. We sat next to each other on the couch.

"Sorry if I'm late Mrs. Anderson," said Kevin.

"It's okay," I said cheerfully, "I had alot to do to begin with as well."

That was a lie though. I already finished everything in two hours. Then I spent the next few hours (until he got here) reading a book.

"So," I said, "was there anymore trouble today?"

He looked down at the floor.

"Yes," he said.

"I see," I said.

"Can I touch your chest again today Mrs Anderson?" he asked.

"Well that was quick," I thought, "already here two minutes and he wants to touch me again?"

"Sure," I said, "I mean if it helps make you feel better. Go ahead."

I was already ready for this. I made sure to not wear a bra when he came today. It felt strange somehow. Being without my bra on.

I lift my shirt over my head and toss it to the floor. His expression was the same as yesterday.

"Go ahead," I said.

He didn't take long, before he began rubbing my breasts. Pulling on my nipples, blowing on them. The he began sucking on them.

He pushes me down on the couch now. His crotch aligned with mine as he continued sucking. I ruffled his hair. He stops and looks at me laying underneath him.

"What's wrong" I asked.

He sits up and so do I. My breasts wet with his saliva. My nipples erect.

"It's not really helping me," he said looking down.

"I see," I said.

"Can you touch it again," he said, "like you did yesterday?"

"You mean a handjob?" I stated.

"Yes that,' he said, "can you give me a handjob again?"

I get up and then kneel between his legs. I saw his cock bulging in his pants. He's already hard? This won't take long. I'll finish him off quick and then he'll leave.

"I have a better idea to help with that," I said.

"Something better?" he repeated.

I began to pull down his pants. Then pulled out his cock through his boxers. It was still an impressive sight to behold.

"Is it alright to go this far with him?" I thought to myself.

"Yes,' I said looking up at him, "what I'm talking about is a blowjob."

"A blowjob?" he repeated.

"Let's be honest here okay," I said, "you'll never feel satisfied if I just use my hands."

I lower my face towards his dick and open my mouth.

"So this," I said, "is a better way,"

I then close my mouth over his tip, as I began sucking. Running my tongue over the length of his shaft. His precum slides to the back of my throat. It sorta tastes good.

"Wow it's inside your mouth,' he said. "it feels so good in there."

I pop his cock out of my mouth. My saliva trailing down his shaft, as I slowly jerk it.

"Sit back and enjoy it," I said.

He obeys without word. Watching me suck up and down his shaft. Feeling my tongue coil around his tip and along his shaft. He moans in time with my sucking. I felt him stand up. His cock goes deeper, towards the back of my throat. Does he want to deep throat me?

"I'm sorry," he said abruptly, "but I'm about to cum now!"

He holds my head in place. Wait is he about to cum already? That was a quick blowjob.

"Ugh," he grunts out.

His cum shoots out of his tip, then down my throat as I began swallowing. His cum tasted strong and was thick too. Some of it stuck in my mouth. He pulls his cock out of my mouth. A bit of cum still trailing from his tip.

My mouth stinks of cum now. I'll need to wash my mouth out later.

"You feel satisfied now?" I said.

"I think I like blowjobs now," he said.

"Is that right,' I said getting up.

I pull on my shirt as he zips up his pants. I'm just helping him forget about his troubles at school. Nothing more. Hopefully that blowjob helped him.

I walk with him to the front door.

"See you tomorrow," he said.

"See you tomorrow," I repeated.

I closed the door behind him and went to the bathroom and locked the door. Using mouthwash several times to get the smell of his cum out of my mouth. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. This is just to help him forget about his troubles at school right? I hope it's not turning into something I'll regret later.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,041 Followers