A Mother's Love Pt. 03

Story Info
Penelope's third time with Kevin.
691 words
4.23
23.6k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,046 Followers

Today I made sure to wear something a little revealing for Kevin. I don't know I did though. I'm just helping him forget his troubles. So why am I sprucing up my usual attire?

Just then I heard a knocking on the front door and knew it was him. I checked the clock: 2pm.

I get up and walked toward the door.

I opened the door and he came in. Then we walked to the living room. I felt his eyes on me.

"I see you are wearing something nice today," he said sitting down, "it looks great."

My heart skipped a bit. He likes it! He likes my outfit. Wait why do I even care?

"You think so?" I said, "it's just something I wear."

I walk to the kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked him.

"I'll take a soda," he said, "if you have that."

"We do," I replied back.

I grab a can from the fridge before closing it. Then walk back holding it in my hand.

"Here you go," I said sitting down next to him.

"Thanks," he said and opens it up.

He downs it in four gulps. Doesn't he know how to savour his drink? He places the empty can on the coffee table. Then turns to me and moves closer. He places his hand on my thigh.

He takes off my shirt and then my bra. Then stands and pulls down his pants. I noticed he was already hard. It was sticking out through his boxers.

"You're as hard as ever today" I said, "you must really love my boobs."

"Sorry," he said.

"It's fine," I said, "use them to get yourself off."

He places his cock between my breasts and began thrusting. It felt so good. I watched his cock slam away between them. I was beginning to enjoy it. His hands holding my breasts around his shaft. The feeling of his thick cock between my breasts. It felt amazing.

"Is it alright if I shoot early?" he said after about an hour into it.

"S-sure," I said, "go ahead."

"Ugh," he grunts.

His cum then shot out through my cleavage. There was just so much of it. It then pools on top of my chest. Some running down my nipples.

'Damn," I said laughing, "you made a lake out of my cleavage."

He then removes his cock from between them. It causes the lake he created to become a little waterfall. His cum slowly runs down my breasts.

"This smell is going to stick," I told myself, "I need to take a shower after he leaves."

I grab a bunch of tissue paper and dab at my chest. The cum wetly sticks to it. My skin still smelled of his cum, when I pulled on my shirt. My bra still laid on the ground. I pick it up.

He stuffs his cock back into his pants and we walk back to the front door. Before I could open it, he pins me against the wall. For some reason, I was excited by this. Why?

"I really like seeing you," he said.

He touches my cheek softly. Why is he touching me? This isn't right! Is he trying to start a relationship with me? Is it alright for me to even HAVE him as a boyfriend? I thought I was just helping him.

"I can't," I said, "if Chris finds out."

"He won't," Kevin said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"O-okay then," I said meekly, "see you tomorrow."

I close the door as he leave. He likes seeing me? No! Well he is sorta cute. That was the first time he said that to me. Does he really mean that he likes me?

I then head to the bathroom and took a long shower. Yet even when I did, I still thought about what he said.

Why am I so worked up over this? He probably just said that to get a reaction out of me. That's what it was. I'm just helping him feel better. Nothing more will come of it. Has to not come of it.

He likes me.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,046 Followers