All Comments on 'A Mother's Lust'

by BigPappy42

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
grayge37grayge37almost 7 years ago
I do not like short, teaser entries.

There so many typos, it made it hard to understand what you were trying to relate. You very obviously did not proof-read your material, and you allowed the auto word completion to substitute words with ones that didn't fit the dialogue at all.

I for one, do not care if you continue writing, I won' t be reading it,

dragonwriterdragonwriteralmost 7 years ago
Structure

You have the bones of a fun story; however, next time lay out your story in advance so that you can give it more complete structure. With respect to your characters, give us a little more detail and history. Still, it was a pleasant read, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wasn't that bad

Hey, don't feel so bad, ignore people who are being mean. The points are true though, you really need someone to edit it and fix all the wrong words and grammar, and there is nothing more annoying than reading a page of an interesting story only to find the interesting bits have not been written yet. Remember, many will be reading this to masturbate to, so if the hottest sex scenes are not there, you are going to piss people off. I would love to read the finished story some day. Thanks :)

rufriterrufriteralmost 7 years ago
grayge37

The writer DID say it was a first attempt, and that no doubt there were some grammatical errors, so please show a little leniency.

For a first effort it wasn't too bad;- better structured and more plausible than many submissions by more experienced authors.

I would have liked the son to return the next night and fuck her in his sleep, waking up just as he shot his load into her, but perhaps that will happen in a follow up story.

Three stars from me.

rufriterrufriteralmost 7 years ago
To grayge37 again

I notice from your profile that you haven't submitted any contributions to Literotica.

There is a very old and very true saying. "Those who can, do. Those who can't, criticise."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
don't leave me with a hard cock

chapter quick

mike1960mike1960almost 7 years ago
great start

hope there is more to CUM<Pun intended>really got me interested in the end

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Mother and son are so lucky to experience this form of uninhibited love. They are both coping with a delicate situation very well.

Alwaystaboo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

When do we get the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Edit? Grammer ? WTF is wrong with you grayge37

You must be gay!!! Reading this story I can't wait to read where he fucks her in his sleep and then after he wakes up. And I don't give a flying fucking about grammar or editing! This is a hot story and a great Incest start. So we are all happy you won't read any more of this writer's story! Jus go away with the annony. assholes.

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you evryone

I jst want to say thanks to everyone for your thoughts and positive feedback. I am greatful that most of you have enjoyed what i have written so far. By no means perfect but i will get better.....and so will the story. I am currently working on it and will get it out as soon as i can. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First effort

Great first effort! Build-up and length was good. I usually go to full intercourse at least once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I will say this

You do need some work but you didn't do so bad for a first try. Also it takes a lot of courage to actually put your money where your mouth is. Not a lot of people will do as you did. I have been reading stories on this web site for about ten years now. I can say with some confidence that you have a good chance of making the story into a good one. So keep up the work your doing and let's see what happens.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Great start

can't wait for some more of this.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 7 years ago
practice

I liked your story.

The writing was, to be fair, rough. Spelling, grammar, wrong word...etc.

You can improve. There are proofreaders available if you look through the menu selections. If someone proofs and edits your work, look at their changes and you will quickly pick up some points. Also, give them a shout out in your story intro.

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good start. Continue This Story.

I liked this. I think that you have a great deal of potential for developing this story into a very erotic series. You got a great start and I look forward to more.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 7 years ago
Hot and screams for more

Momma needs her baby boy and he needs his momma......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Look forward to the next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

writing takes practice and with practice you improve.

I would suggest fleshing out the chapter, so to speak. More detail about the characters and their feelings and actions.

Each chapter should be at least 2-3 lit pages long.. so prob about 4-5 pages on word.

good job keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good start I'd definitely like to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Yes i want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More ...

Great start , keep going .

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Left us hanging

How soon before you give us more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm hard

I need more of this mom and what she wants to do with her sons cock.

Great start!

MrBill36MrBill36almost 7 years ago
Half a Story!

I enjoyed what I read, but the story is only half done. Why did you leave your readers hanging like is - finish the story!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years ago
Fun start

Hey BigPappy42:

Nice story. You have a tremendous amount of potential with this. I like the characters you've created for us.

Definitely a fun story and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

not bad a few spelling mistakes it definatly needs a second chapter , regards pete

BBC2stretchuBBC2stretchualmost 3 years ago

I love it. Please publish part 2.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Would like to see it developed. I would say more but since the author wrote this story in 2017 I doubt he will finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome start to a fine story but you can't leave us hanging like this! Please write more even if it has been a long time coming!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Need mom's son is a slave

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Agree with MrBill36

This is half of a story. Like your favorite TV series finishing on a cliffhanger that never gets resolved. Where's the rest of it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous