All Comments on 'A Mother's Lust'

by Platonomics

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too short

I was not shy about telling my son I was his to enjoy. We had flirted for weeks like a mother and son shouldn't, and I knew he would not risk humiliation and my possible anger by initiating sexual contact with me. So, I made it clear I was willing. We fucked like newlyweds for over a year until he left for university. Now, the infrequency of our trysts enhance their intensity. I could not be happier and more fulfilled.

Warren13Warren13over 5 years ago
Short

Good story BUT way way too short. I hope that there is more to come!!!!!!!!!!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Well Done****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

I'm giving 5 stars in anticipation of more to come! But please make sure moms name stays the same from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well this was interesting

But I had the best laugh at the comments complaining about the story being too short! Wake up you morons! This story was submitted in the 750 word challenge! This is the beginning, the middle and the END! Too funny for words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Names?

Certainly a good start, and considering the word count constraint quite well crafted, but who is Sara?

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 4 years ago
Good start

The only question I have is, do you intend to finish this? Or is this all?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
So true to mother/son relationships

The only things that stop mother/son relationships are getting caught and rejection. Hopefully as this beautiful story of love continues neither happens.

LAHomedogLAHomedogabout 3 years ago

I would have given you 5 stars even though I do not care for most incest stories except Shea transformed to Sara as she descended the staircase. I think this is a nice springboard for a continuation of Shea and Aaron's story and look forward to it. BTW: For me, the sex was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlatonomics@Platonomics
https://arc-stories.fanbox.cc/ - For exclusive access to stories, voting, etc...