A Mother's Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Karla's affair with Peter takes another depraved step.
3.1k words
4.03
34k
38

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like before, I'd like to thank ChancesAre for helping me edit and correct this chapter. Their feedback has been incredibly valuable.

I tried my best not to think about our affair the following days. Believe it or not, just because I acted like an asshole, didn't mean I didn't feel guilt. Whenever I thought about it, I came up with excuses. Her husband was rude and apathetic towards family and guests alike. My friend had let me down several times in the past. Karla would have cheated with someone else if not me. They never worked.

The problem resurfaced when Karla sent me an emoji-ridden text the next week. The only way she got my number I could think of was by snooping through her son's phone. It would have hardly been out of character. She had to know how much I hated the damn things to overdo it so much. I faintly remember rambling about emojis in my friend's house on a few occasions. It is eerie to think about how much attention she may have paid to me over the years. The message read as follows:

"Poor Karla. Lonely. Home alone. Horny. Need a mute stud. NOW."

I will spare you from the sickening amount of emojis she used to adorn each sentence instead of using a period. It read much like the sort of spam you'd find on social media to gain attention. Had it been on a bigger screen, I'd've certainly ignored it.

"Who's this?" was my one reply.

"Don't be stupid, Peter. You know who it is."

And that was how Karla scheduled a second affair with me. Just like that. I don't doubt for a second this was another test of hers, in retrospect. The vagueness was just another way for her to probe, to see if I was eager enough to risk a spontaneous visit on a moment's notice.

I spent a while reading and rereading those messages. Maybe I just have a weak moral fiber. Only then did I realize just how much I enjoyed Karla's blowjob. Yes, she made me upset and her smiling eyes made me uncomfortable, to say the least. Despite that, I'd never been allowed to be as rough as I pleased with someone's throat. It should be fairly obvious by now I never had the chance to fuck anyone half as gorgeous as Karla too. These two thoughts, after some serious deliberation, got me to fetch the condoms and pay my friend's mom another visit.

Just like the first time, this took place during a summer afternoon. One reason it would've been horrible to have Karla as a mother would be her efficiency at ruining her children's holidays. Her sons were almost always busy, trapped in summer activities while she had the house to herself. Sometimes I wonder how many affairs she had thanks to those endless hours of free solitude she earned herself.

This time, as I was about to find out, she wasn't home alone. I still remember the evil grin on her face when she told me Ricky was in the house with us. I hadn't even closed the door on my way in yet.

"He's asleep, in his room," she said as she brought a finger to her smirking lips.

"You lied!" I snarled at her.

"I was horny..." she pouted mockingly.

"I won't do this."

Karla merely stared me down. She was wearing an undersized crop top. It was hardly enough to contain her breasts. It didn't, if we are too picky about it. The lower half of her tits was exposed, which was a lot given their size. Judging by the salience of her nipples, I could tell she had no bra underneath either.

"You're crazy," I made no movement towards the exit. I couldn't even stop staring at her.

Below the waist, all she had on was a black miniskirt which would definitely make bending over an interesting challenge. I already knew Karla had gorgeous thighs, at least. Her Scoutmaster uniform made it abundantly clear she boasted voluptuous, muscular legs. The reason I found them irresistible now and not before is probably obvious; Karla hadn't given me a blowjob before.

"You're crazy," I repeated, though I couldn't move away.

Even her hair was alluring. I never gave much of a damn about what women did with it, but Karla taught me quickly enough to go crazy about her wild reddish curls. Whenever she planned an affair for us, she would always do away with any ponytails or hairpins. Something about it conditioned me to get hard whenever I saw a single strand dangling in front of her eyes. Case in point; now.

"No..." I muttered, even if my heart wasn't in it.

Karla smirked; she saw weakness in me. With one hand, she lifted her skirt. There were no panties obstructing the view. My shock in seeing her perfectly shaved pussy all of a sudden must have made for quite a sight. Karla laughed at me just as she fondled her clit with her middle finger.

"It's now or never..." she sang softly.

We hadn't even started fucking and I already wanted to bludgeon that smirk off her face. I had to take a deep breath before closing the door. My inner reasoning was, if I remained calm, we could have some fun without making too much noise. Bullshit to make me feel better about this, don't doubt it. Remaining calm while dealing with Karla was very much impossible. I tricked myself into thinking otherwise through the power of aroused optimism that always leads to bad choices.

The absolute wickedness of her expression as I turned from the door caught me off guard. A mixture of surprise, naughtiness and delight left her mouth open in an exaggerated display of shock. Not the green eyes, though. Those were never surprised. It made her both irresistible and infuriating.

"What?" I growled at her.

"You've fucked girls before, right?"

"You gave me a blowjob last week!" I uttered the whispery equivalent of a shout.

"Don't pretend you don't know what I mean, Peter," her smirk now had a tinge of contempt on it. Nothing I wasn't used to. "Lust is an aphrodisiac, desperation is not."

"Yes, there were a couple," I waved a hand, trying to cool off my own anger. "Who the fuck cares?"

Her smile widened when she heard me curse the first time.

"Sounds desperate."

"You asked me to come here," I glared at her.

"Now I can ask you to leave."

Her hand was yet to move from her clit. The sheen in her finger made me wonder how wet she could possibly be. Wondering about that made me want to be inside her. The rage I was feeling made me want to leave or fuck or both. I hardly knew. I took a few steps closer to her. Karla was shorter than me, but she did not back down.

"I'm going to fuck you," I declared.

Cursing a second time made her even happier. I could tell.

"Are you-"

I put a hand around her neck. She went silent, but her green eyes were still giving away who was really in control.

"I am," I repeated through gritted teeth.

"Do you even know how?" she laughed with some difficulty.

That sent me over the edge. I brought a second hand to her neck and dragged her to the couch. Karla offered no resistance as she was taken away. If anything, it made me angrier to see her cooperating and smiling happily while I tried to hurt her. I finally threw her on the sofa.

She landed on her back, legs spread open. Her hand was still pleasuring her pussy, now with two fingers at the same time. Biting her lip, she let her green eyes swivel towards me, daring me to have my way. At this point, I wasn't about to let my threats become hollow. I hurried to unzip my trousers.

Seeing my cock throbbing made Karla bite her lip harder and rub herself faster. Watching me take out a condom made her frown and stop. A rare sight, but one I thoroughly enjoyed.

"You don't want to feel my pussy squeeze you?" Karla pouted.

"I will," I finished rolling the condom.

"Afraid you would cum too quickly without a condom?" she smirked. Her fingers resumed their work.

"Shut up," I got on top of her and brought the tip of my dick to her pussy. Two of her fingers readily spread it open for me.

"I knew you were desperate..."

"Shut the-" I pushed my cock inside her. "-fuck up, Karla!"

She let out a languorous moan as I slid into her for the first time. God, but Karla was tight. The sheer pleasure of pushing into her the first time stunned me. When she reopened her eyes, I was staring down at her, wondering what the hell I was doing.

"Will I have to rev you up every time we fuck, Peter?" she whispered. Her smirk was so relaxed I wondered if Ricky was really in the house.

I pulled my dick out, before pushing it inside again. This time Karla bucked her hips into me as I thrust. A soft sigh and an almost innocent smile were her two reactions. I pulled out a second time, now lowering myself to be face-to-face with her. When I got inside Karla again, she no longer made a sound. That felt like a cue to start fucking for real.

Somehow, I was stupid enough to believe Karla would appreciate pacing, a slow build-up as I got deeper and harder into her. A sarcastic yawn was what I got for being so naïve. That, and the insufferable grin on Karla's face when she noticed it got to me.

Grumbling, I decided to skip the build-up. I pumped with some momentum for about five seconds before I had to clamp Karla's mouth with one hand. Her moaning quickly devolved into screaming, and not even my hands were enough to silence it.

"Mph! Mmmmmph!"

"Shut up!" I growled.

Her eyes betrayed no lack of control. She was staring at me, mocking me, testing me. This was what entertained her.

"Shut. Up," I repeated, between thrusts.

"Mmmmph!" Karla's hips only thrusted harder, to the pace of her muffled screams. "Mph! Mph! Mph!"

I wouldn't have admitted it then, but it was already too good for me to stop. Karla's movements were definitely enough to make me want more, and I was already feeling the urge to push my whole member inside her pussy.

"Stop braying, you fucking slut!"

Karla's eyes widened as I finally pushed myself in, punctuating my cursing. I could feel every throb of mine inside her warm pussy. She let out a single, lengthy moan, before finally shutting up. The only urge I still felt, apart from the usual desire to hurt Karla, was really fucking her as hard as I could. I hesitantly let go of her mouth, only to reveal a depraved grin on her face.

"You fuck nicer when you're angry," she gasped for some air. Even now, her hips maintained a semblance of movement to keep me aroused.

"You shut up and I'll keep going," I couldn't help but stare at her top. The second time around, I was determined to see her tits.

"Hmmm... No," she smirked. "This works for me."

I got angry again. Instead of thrusting into her, I settled for pulling up her top as roughly as I could. Karla's freckled, pale breasts finally came out, jiggling as satisfyingly as I'd imagined they would. I wasted no time to squeeze them with both hands, to push them against each other and to rub them together. The summer heat didn't make me love their warmth any less.

"I knew you liked my tits..." Karla bit her lip while I played around.

"No shit," I ran my thumbs across her nipples. The softness of her skin was beyond anything I'd ever touched, including other girls' breasts.

"Now it's my turn."

Before I could respond, she had wrapped her legs around my waist, locking me in position to take off my shirt. I never felt as naked as then, when her green eyes devoured my shirtless torso for the first time.

"Oh well..." she lamented once she was done with her analysis.

That was when I started fucking her. I put a forearm on her neck and a hand on her mouth to control her noise the best I could. Sometimes I muffled screams, sometimes laughter, sometimes both.

"Shut. Up," I had to hiss out the words. The force I was using to pound and silence Karla at the same time had me gritting my teeth. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

I wanted to fondle her breasts some more, but I wouldn't dare let Karla bellow like the mad bitch she was. Instead, I stared her right in the eyes. Where else? What I wanted, even more than a bit of fun with her tits, was to see those unforgiving green gems crack. Her face was red as a beetroot, I felt her legs shiver whenever I pushed inside of her and the sweat on her neck was already clinging to my arm. I'd call this domination, but her eyes betrayed no defeat. They crossed a little when my cock was inside her all the way to the hilt, but no more. At one point, they seemed to be smiling even more.

My thrusts were interrupted again, this time by sharp pains on my back. I sucked in some air in a desperate effort to remain silent. Karla's eyes, watery due to the lack of air, looked as delighted as they could possibly be. My first instinct was to free Karla's neck so I could try to get her nails to stop stabbing my back. She found herself with a bit more air for a single second.

"Aaa-!"

And my forearm was back on her neck, just as her nails dug deeper into my flesh.

"You're such an evil bitch..." I growled.

She moved her red brows up and down while she tried to laugh under my hand. Her hips, I noticed, were still thrusting; Karla expected me to keep fucking her like this.

Naturally, I became a lot more eager to cum now that Karla wasn't the only one getting hurt. I let go of my worries about guilt, consequences and even my rage. I turned away from Karla's eyes, staring out of the window. I tried my damn hardest to just get to the fucking end of her trial. For a moment, I even managed to forget the pain.

For all her sadism, Karla was still quite happy to make fucking her the best sex I'd ever had. I'll give her credit there. Her hips kept thrusting at an electric pace, while her legs remained firmly wrapped around me. More importantly, her pussy was still the tightest I'd ever been in. Perhaps even more importantly, much to my shock, I found out loveless, violent sex was my cup of tea. I realized, right there, that Karla was fun to punish, at least if I could let go of my rage for a while.

All of these factors combined let me eventually reach an orgasm. Karla's nails stabbed me the hardest they could while I came as deep as possible inside my friend's mother. She let out another muffled scream, while her eyes crossed a fraction. It almost got me in the mood to wait for another round. Almost.

I reluctantly let go of her neck and mouth. Her eyes quickly regained their usual malice and control, a lot sooner than the rest of her body. Her breasts rose and fell as Karla struggled to catch her breath, while her face was redder than her hair. My hands were finally able to pry her claws from my back.

"Let go!"

It felt like plucking thorns from my skin. I'm fairly certain I saw blood dripping from one of her fingers, though I hardly felt like talking about it then.

"Whew!" Karla put on a big, content smile. "I knew you'd follow through, Peter. Much better than the first time, don't you think?"

I didn't have the energy to reply, though I knew I'd enjoyed it. Without thinking, I finally pulled out of Karla. Little did I know, it gave her the perfect excuse to let out the loudest moan I'd ever heard. Before I could even react, her voice had already echoed through her whole apartment, if not the damn floor.

"Whoops," she grinned evilly.

I felt the hallway's doorknob turn. Karla's grin seemed to have frozen on her face. Panicking, I threw myself on the ground in front of the couch. I heard the doorknob turn again. And again. And again. Words could not describe my rage as I realized she'd locked the door to the living room. She'd expected this to happen from the beginning.

"Mommy, you okay?" came Ricky's voice on the other side of the door.

Karla laughed for some good five seconds. At me, at her son, probably at her husband too, wherever he was.

"Mommy is fine, Ricky. Ah!"

I grabbed a fistful of her red hair as roughly as I could.

"You screamed," her son accused.

"I didn't, Ricky..." Karla smiled and winced through the pain. "You must've had a bad dream."

By then, I did not care if Ricky could tell his mother was in a world of agony. I pulled at her hair a bit harder.

"Go back to bed..." it came out like a desperate sigh. Good.

"I don't wanna. I wanna watch TV."

Finally, I let go of her hair. My fury seemed to have run its course. Rather short-lived, all things considered.

"Mommy lost the key again," Karla smirked at me. "Let me look for a moment."

Ricky let out a protest I didn't hear, while Karla's lips ordered me silently to get out.

I grabbed my shirt as fast as I could, while Karla kept bullshitting her own son.

"Maybe I dropped it under the table," she said without moving from the couch.

"You left it in the basket again!" the boy kept fiddling with the doorknob.

"It's not in the basket, sweetie..." Karla adjusted her top the best she could. A guaranteed challenge with a bust like that.

I glanced at her one last time before leaving. Her lips motioned "I'll call you" just as I snuck out through the front door.

That afternoon, I sang on my way home. Despite the pain on my back, despite the guilt and the shame, I came to the realization I was feeling satisfied. This, I think, was what enabled me to slowly ditch the guilt and the shame altogether. This feeling of impunity and adrenalin Karla fed me during each of our affairs. She made me an addict without me even noticing... By the time I was home, I found myself the slightest bit eager for our next affair.