A Mother's Lust Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And other women?"

I sensed where she was trying to get. I didn't intend to throw Betty under the bus just because her mother was giving me a handjob.

"She teased her son if he ever got a girlfriend, I'd probably fuck her. If that happened... I'd be very glad to."

"No real married women? Other than Karla?"

"You," I deflected quickly.

"Well played," Marilyn smirked elegantly.

Her hand really quickened its pace after this. Then, she leaned forward and started tickling the tip of my cock with her tongue. There were no further questions once her mouth was otherwise occupied.

"God... why are you-"

Just as I tried to put a hand on her head, she slapped it away. Her eyes did not have Karla's mischievous spark when she'd done it in the past. And much like with the daughter, I most certainly did not try again.

"I'm cumming..." I muttered without even thinking. It almost came across as an apology.

Marilyn wrapped her dark red lips around my cock just as I reached my orgasm. At this point, there was not much sperm in me. Still, she might have been the first woman I ever saw that could look posh with a dick in her mouth. Her green eyes staring upwards combined with the pouty expression of her lips planted on my cock were surprisingly sexy.

She didn't let a single drop of cum drip down from her mouth. Neither did she slobber. Only once she had swallowed everything did her lips finally part from my cock. A red stain of her lipstick lingered on my skin.

"That was enlightening. Thank you."

I was not certain if she had been sarcastic. And before I could even wipe the lipstick stain, she was already leaving the bathroom. I didn't have the guts to ask further questions. And I had an uncanny suspicion the world outside had just become a lot more dangerous for me than it had been when I had walked in there.