The Tennis Mom

Story Info
A broken-hearted teen finds solace w/ his girlfriend's mom.
8.5k words
4.68
67.8k
72
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
229 Followers

After nearly 30 years of marriage, my wife and I decided to downsize. Both of our kids, Sarah and Max, were out of college and on their own. Anyone who has ever moved knows what a pain in the ass it is. There was more than two decades of crap/stuff to go through. We were nearing the end of going through boxes in the basement -- you know the ones -- the ones you never unpacked from the prior move.

"Jake's stuff" (that's me) was all it said on the side of the box. I cut the tape that sealed the box and opened a container of memories. School yearbooks, ticket stubs from games and concerts, and a scrapbook.

"Holy Shit", I said aloud. My kids wouldn't even know what a scrapbook was. My parents had put it together to commemorate by days playing baseball. From Little League to high school to summer travel leagues and to college.

The memories came flooding back. Those were great times, plus I had more and darker hair on my head, to boot. I was three-quarters of the way through when I turned the page and my mouth dropped open.

There she was, Kelly Porter; the love of my life. Or, so I thought at the time. I stared at the picture of her that accompanied the local newspaper article. The photo was a copy of her high school graduation picture. Her face framed by that long dark, big 1980's hair. Her green eyes jumped off the page as did her full lips.

Kelly and her family moved to town when we were in the fifth grade. It was just when I started to notice girls and she was as cute as can be. In the seventh grade, we had started hanging out together and with our mutual friends. We started dating as freshmen in high school and took each other's virginity as juniors. Senior year was the best. Kelly was the number one female singles tennis player in the state. She earned a full-ride to college on the west coast and I had partial baseball scholarship to our state school. We knew the next four years would be tough, but we promised each other to live in the moment. We had the rest of our lives to be together.

We went to prom in May and it was an incredible experience. Well, the after-prom time was an incredible experience. A bunch of us rented a place down the shore for overnight and the weekend. Kelly and I would have preferred more privacy, but none of us could have afforded a place by ourselves. In fact, we got a discount from someone's uncle or something in order to be able the place we stayed. It's too many years ago to remember.

We exited the prom before Midnight and "limo'd" to the shore. Kelly and I changed into shorts and t-shirts and took a barefoot walk on the empty, attached private beach. It was a perfect night. A full moon illuminated the ocean and the sky was full of stars. I carried a blanket and bottle of champagne with us so we could have some alone time. As we got about 100 yards from the house, Kelly suddenly stopped and grinned mischievously.

"What's up?"

"More like down," she said and pushed me backwards into small dune.

"What the hell...," I said and started to get back up.

Kelly put up her hand as a stop sign and said, "Don't move."

She then proceeded to do a slow striptease. She swayed to some imaginary music in her head and removed her t-shirt. She turned her back to me and reached back to unclasp her black lace bra. She turned back towards me and threw it me.

Next, she pulled her shorts down slowly and kicked them away. Kelly once again turned her back to me, revealing the thin black thong that was the only thing separating her gorgeous ass cheeks. Looking back at me, she bent over and slowly pulled the thong down her legs, revealing her clearly wet pussy.

She let the thong dropped to her ankles and seductively removed it from her legs. She tossed this too, right into my face. I grinned from ear to ear as she stood before me, her gorgeous, athletic body bathed in the light of the moon. She looked perfect.

"Take off your clothes," she command

.

"Yes, ma'am," I said with a mock salute.

I quickly removed my shirt, shorts, and precum-stained boxers.

"Now eat me," she demanded and forced me further down into the sand, straddling my mouth with her dampness. I grabbed her ass and began kissing and tonguing her inner thighs, teasing her for several minutes until I finally plunged my tongue inside of her. She let out a squeal and grabbed the back of my head. I furiously went to work on her outer lips and played with the hood of her clit with my fingers until my tongue fully attacked her clit.

She began screaming loudly. "Yes, oh yes, fucking yes." With my mouth buried in her cunt, I couldn't shush her. Her body spasmed as she orgasmed and she said, "Don't you dare fucking stop." I had no intention of doing so.

In her obviously heightened state of arousal, it didn't take Kelly long to climax. She reached behind me to balance herself on the sand as her body reacted to the stimulation she was receiving. After a minute or so, she leaned back and reached back, placing her arms on my legs to give me even clearer access to her pussy. I knew exactly what she wanted.

I positioned three of my fingers into the shape of a triangle and jammed them inside of her. She shrieked loudly from the sensation. She started fucking my fingers as my fingers fucked her. "Oh God, yes. Please, yes," she said over and over. She rose slightly forward, shifting her ass on to her legs and started squeezing her breasts and playing with her nipples. I drank in her juices as she experienced another orgasm, which was followed by yet another or it was the continuation of the prior one. Kelly kept grinding on my fingers until I finally removed them and placed in her mouth. If I hadn't been hard already, watching her lick and sucks my fingers clean would have certainly done the trick.

Finally, she slid off my mouth and down onto my chest, leaving a sticky trail in the process. She deftly slid her tongue in my mouth, tasting more herself in a deep and passionate kiss. When we broke from our kiss, she had tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she sniffed. "I'm just so happy and I love you so much. Thank you."

"I love you too. What are you thanking me for?"

"For making me so happy." Before I could say anything, we began to kiss once again...deeply, sensually and with hunger. Kelly started kissing her way down my chin, neck, and stomach until she reached my cock. She licked the topside of my shaft from top to bottom, pushing it downward in the process. I felt a mixture of pleasure and pain, and nothing but ecstasy. Finally, she let my cock spring back toward me.

Kelly looked up into my eyes and then with a broad smile, attacked my cock with her tongue, teeth, lips, fingers, hands, and throats. From all of our time together, she knew just what buttons to push and when. She knew how to bring me close to an orgasm and then when to back off. She repeated this tactic over and over and over again.

I writhed in the sand in agony, my cock soaking wet as her mouth bobbed up and down on my shaft. She suddenly stopped, her mouth dripping with saliva running down to my cock, and mounted me. There was no hesitating this time. She bounced hard and fast on my erection. Her hands squeeze her tits while my hands grasped her ass and slammed her down on to my body.

We moaned, groaned, sighed, and howled in unison, and then we came. And, came. And, came. Kelly screamed out, her body silhouetted by the moon, wobbled as she continued to grind down on my cock. I felt like I was ejaculating into her for an hour. Finally, she collapsed down on top of me. The two of us were breathless, sweaty, and exhausted. And, unbelievably happy.

~~~

The next thing I knew I was woken up by a bright, searing light. As I opened my eyes I realized it was the sun's rays pouring through my eyelids. "Holy shit. Kelly, wake up, it's morning."

"Wha...?" she half-slurred.

"It's morning, we need to..." That's when I noticed the 70-something-year old man, metal detector in hand, staring at us.

"Good morning," I said and put on a fake smile.

"Good morning to you," he responded. He was smiling from ear to ear like the Cheshire cat. He was also staring at Kelly's naked ass.

"Jake, who are you talking to?"

"Him," I said, and nodded my head in the gentleman's direction. Kelly turned her head and screamed, pulling the blanket over herself and leaving me completely exposed.

"Well, you have a good day now, sir," I said, and waved.

He responded, "And the both of you." He started walking down the beach still staring at us until he was about 100 feet away. I thought for sure he would trip and fall in a hole.

Kelly and I scrambled to our feet, laughing hysterically and quickly got dressed sans underwear. We returned to the house with the unopened champagne in-hand and were met by everyone in the kitchen.

"Hey guys. We were just taking an early walk on the beach," I said.

My buddy, Jimmy said, "Carrying your underwear?" Everyone started laughing. Clearly, we were busted. We enjoyed that weekend so much...sunning, drinking, partying, and fucking until it was time to go home. I didn't think it was possible, but by the time we left, I was even more in love with Kelly.

Shortly thereafter, we graduated. Life could not have been sweeter. And, then two days after our high school life ended, my world came crashing down.

The phone rang around 8 pm and it was Kelly. Right from the get-go I knew her voice sounded funny. "H...Hey Jake", she stammered.

"Hey, what's up beautiful", I responded.

Her words were slow and apprehensive. "Um, I have to tell you something."

"Are you all right?" I said as I could hear her starting to cry.

"I...I can't see you anymore."

"Very funny. Who put you up to this? Tina? Bev?"

"I'm not kidding. I'm breaking up with you."

I could hear the seriousness in her voice and suddenly I realized this was no joke. "What? What the hell are you talking about?" I couldn't imagine why she would say something like that.

"It's my mother. You know how she gets. She said it's time for me to concentrate on tennis only all summer and I don't have time for boys. In fact, she wants to leave for California in a month to get me playing out there." She then added in a tone mocking her mother, "If you are going to be number one, young lady, you have to strictly focus on tennis. Jake is just a high school fling. There'll be plenty of men out there for you after college."

"That fucking bitch," I replied. I was furious. "That doesn't mean you have to listen to her. You're 18-years old. You're an independent woman."

"I can't go against my Mom. She's done everything for me." Then, Kelly started sobbing uncontrollably. She kept talking, but I had no idea what she was saying."

"Kelly, calm down. I can't understand you. Since when do you listen to your Mom without a second thought?"

There were a few minutes of silence, except for the sound of her taking deep breaths. What she said next chilled me to the bone. With a dispassionate tone, she said, "We're through. I don't want to see you anymore. Don't call me. Don't try to see me. Goodbye." And, she hung up.

I stared at the phone in disbelief for several minutes. I felt like a tornado hit me. Of course, I tried to call her, but got a fast busy signal each time I dialed.

I lay awake all night in bed trying to figure out why this 180 degree turn from where our lives were took place. I cried, got angry, threw up, and broke a few things. And, then I thought back to our last night together...graduation night. It was incredibly special.

We spent the night at several graduation parties, got more signatures on our yearbooks, and said goodbye to friends that would be going out of state soon to continue their educations. Kelly's Mom, Jenny, was a nurse who often had to work overnight shifts. She was that night, so we went back to Kelly's house around 3 a.m. Neither one of us was tired. Kelly said, "I'll be right back", and went into her bedroom. It was nice being in Kelly's house for a change; it didn't happen often. In not so many words, Kelly said that her Mom preferred that I wasn't there, especially if she wasn't home. It always surprised me since I thought Mrs. Porter liked me. At least that's the impression she always gave me.

Kelly came back out of her bedroom several minutes later wearing her blue graduation cap and gown, and a pair of black stilettos. She wore fresh makeup and a bright red lipstick. I could see the bracelet I had given her for graduation on her left wrist.

"Now, it's time you got your graduation gift," she said. With that she tossed her cap in the air, as we had several hours earlier, and turned her back to me. She slowly began raising her gown up, exposing more and more of her bare legs. Soon the gown passed above her naked, sumptuous ass, exposed her strong back and divine neck, until she finally pulled it over her head. Her long dark-haired pony tail splayed down her sensuous spine. Kelly's eyes and smile are what first drew me to her, but over time she developed an incredible, athletic body. Her strong abs and toned arms, and gorgeous, perfectly sized breasts never failed to arouse the hell out of me.

She then turned slowly around to face me. "You like?" she said, peering downward.

"Holy shit," I responded seeing that she had completely shaved her bush. I had never seen a woman's pussy so exposed. Not in magazines, not in a porn movie, never.

"Well?"

"I love it," I said a little too loudly. Her lips were shiny...she was clearly wet. I nearly drooled and my cock strained against my jeans. She approached me with a slow, sexy saunter. When she got in front of me she slowly dropped to her knees and unzipped my jeans. She gently bit the shaft of my cock through my underwear, which absolutely drove me wild. Next, she pulled my shirt up and over my head. I felt a chill go through me as she nibbled on my balls through my boxers. Finally, she slowly slid my remaining clothes down my legs and tossed them across the room.

She looked up at me as she slowly ran her tongue up the length of my shaft. She repeated the maneuver again and again, slurping up any precum that leaked out of my cock. Kelly sucked in my left ball, and then my right, and back and forth. I was dizzy with pleasure and knew I couldn't hold out much longer. There was to be no edging on grad night. With no warning she devoured my cock to the base and started fucking her mouth with my cock.

She ran her hands over my stomach and chest as I moaned, twitched, and writhed on the couch. Finally, she took her mouth off of my cock and gripped the shaft tightly. She looked into my eyes and said, "Cum for me, baby. Cum down my throat." With that she returned to her assault on my erection and sped things up.

"Oh, God," I yelped and being shooting every bit of cum in my body into her still bobbing mouth. She didn't let up for a second as some cum went down her throat, some fell out of her mouth onto my balls and stomach...and some dripped out on the couch. When I finally stopped ejaculating, I fell back against the couch cushions. Kelly continued working on my cock and balls, cleaning up the cum that had fallen out of her mouth. Then she looked up at me and grinned and said, "Happy Graduation."

"You're definitely getting a thank you card for that," I responded. We both laughed. One of the joys of being 18 was my recovery time. In short order, I was fucking Kelly from behind as she played with her clit. Later, I ate her out and then she rode me until we both had another satisfying orgasm. The clock on the wall chimed 7 am signaling it was time for me to leave before Kelly's mom got home.

We said our goodbyes, our "I love you's", and I left her in the doorway, still completely naked. I kept looking back at her gorgeous face and body until I got to my car. We exchanged smiles and waves. It was the last time I would see her like that.

~~~

I barely got any sleep after Kelly's phone call. I finally got up at 8 am and showered to go to work at my summer job. My high school baseball coach hired me to help run a summer baseball camp. I rolled in slowly, late, carrying a cup of coffee, and wearing sunglasses on a very overcast day. I looked like a prima donna.

"Nice of you to join us, Jake. Lose the sunglasses. This ain't the red carpet." I unhappily obliged. My eyes were puffy and I had circles under them.

"You look like shit. Too much partying?" I got along really well with Coach Sims, but I didn't say a word. "Well, whatever. Let's get these kids loosened up."

I went about my day like a robot. I barely spoke to the campers and was inexcusably gruff with some of them. At the end of the day, I gave a half-hearted wave to Coach Sims and went home. I told my parents I already ate something and went to bed. The next day was a repeat of the previous day, but I lost it when Saturday rolled around. I was as angry as I have ever been about anything. I decided I was going to confront Mrs. Porter. This was all her fault and I was going to make her make things right between Kelly and me.

It was an excessively hot day, which felt hotter because of how furious I was. Matters got worse when my car wouldn't start. I cursed the automotive Gods and walked the 10 miles to Kelly's house. By the time I got there I was drenched in sweat, but that's didn't stopped me from ringing the doorbell and knocking on the front door like a madman.

"Just a second. Hold your horses," I heard from inside the house. A moment later, Mrs. Porter answered the door. "Jake, what's wrong?"

I let loose on her. "Don't ask me what the fuck is wrong, you fucking bitch. This is all your fault. If you would mind your own fucking business, Kelly and I would still be together. How dare you interfere in our lives. We're 18-years old and you have no say in what we do or who we do it with." There may have been more, but I honestly can't remember. I had completely lost my mind.

Mrs. Porter's mouth was agape during my whole tirade, but then she pushed her hands out towards me, giving a double stop sign. It was her turn. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? How dare you come to my house and talk to me that way. And, what the fuck are you talking about? How have I interfered in anything between you and Kelly? She added a very sarcastic, "Well...answer me big man." Mrs. Porter was only about 5'2", but I was only 5'7" on a good day. Now, I was the one with my mouth agape.

Suddenly, I was at a loss for words and just started bawling like crazy. I had never cried like that except for when my grandparents died.

"Jake, easy, easy," Mrs. Porter said and wrapped her arms around me in a mothering move. Her right hand rubbed up and down my back as she talked to me quietly in attempt to calm me. After a couple of minutes, I got my composure and apologized for my verbal assault.

"Come on in, Jake and have a seat." I followed her into the kitchen and she poured me a glass of iced tea. "By the way, where is Kelly?"

"What do you mean?"

"She was supposed to be with you today at the shore." Then what I said dawned on her. "And, wait a minute, what do you mean you would still be together?"

"She broke up with me the other night and blamed you, saying you didn't want us to be together any longer. That it would interfere with her tennis career."

"What? I never said any such thing. Why would she say such a thing?" After a few moments of quiet, Mrs. Porter had an epiphany. Wait a minute. When she was telling you all this did she break down into tears? Big crocodile tears?"

"As a matter of fact, yes."

"That little bitch." Mrs. Porter saw I was stunned by her admonishment of her daughter. "Jake, this isn't the first time she has played someone with those tears. She's done it to me many times."

I started thinking back. "You know, you're right. There were a number of times we couldn't do something. Go to the movies, go down the shore, go out to eat...that she blamed on you. And, most of the time she would burst into tears when she told me. Not just teary-eyed, but full out bawling. It made me hate you for upsetting her so much. But, was she really upset?"

jrydher1
jrydher1
229 Followers