A Mother's Lust Ch. 13

Story Info
Peter and Karla deal with the fallout of Marilyn's discovery.
6.8k words
4.42
3k
6

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many apologies for taking so long to write yet another chapter of A Mother's Lust. I'm still working on this series, and I thank you all for your patience. Life has certainly been a bit of a rollercoaster these past few months. I hope you enjoy this, and I hope I can write Ch. 14 in less time than this one.

***

I didn't wait for Karla to reach out to me. The mental image of Marilyn subjugating Karla haunted me. It was too much to bear for even one night. The following Sunday, the day after the potluck, I woke up feeling like shit, knowing full well I would need to do something about it.

Contrary to the many, many times I had felt like shit since the start of my affair with Karla, this time I felt that way for something other than the simple repulsive nature of adultery. This time, my guilt gnawed at me due to my abandonment of Karla when she had been at her most vulnerable. In hindsight, it felt stupid to have believed her threats. In hindsight, I'd been an idiot more worried about sex with her than about her own wellbeing. Even if this was Karla, and traditional love and loyalty were something she was probably incapable of feeling or appreciating, it felt wrong.

In fairness, I didn't know how to make it up to Karla; she wasn't one for pampering. The thought of her accepting even a hug seemed almost absurd. Still, my first action upon waking up was to text her. I had to do something. My fears of Marilyn revealing the affair, my acute awareness of Karla's nastiness, and the uncertainty about her son having reached a breaking point - all of them resurfaced as I typed out the first message.

"Karla, we must meet today"

I had expected a stern message. Maybe she would tell me to fuck off. Maybe she would directly demand that I never spoke to her again. The dread I felt as I read 'Karla is typing...' was almost as bad as the guilt that had been eating me alive since the previous afternoon. Her first message broke the tension the way I least expected. Multiple messages followed, none of them showing any hints that this was the same woman I had witnessed breaking down the day before.

"Look at you, all bossy

"Tired of waiting for me to get horny?

"You haven't forgotten I'm in charge, have you?"

Her games had a minimal effect on me, this once. The same applied to the wave of emojis she spammed afterwards. I was too worried to be annoyed. Too stressed. Too damn guilty.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry," I wrote.

"Wtf are you talking about?" came her replies. "Are you drunk?

"Looking for a pity fuck?

"Apologizing for being out of line?

"Kinky. I like it

"Go on, please"

Was she genuinely confused, or orchestrating a scenario to have me grovel before her? Though I couldn't tell, at that moment I felt an overwhelming sense that groveling was exactly what I deserved.

"I'm sorry for leaving the potluck. I hate myself for it. You needed me there. I failed you. You gave me everything and I failed you."

There was another moment of nothingness, before Karla started typing. I ran my hands through my hair, trying to keep my breathing under control. Part of me still expected this playfulness to be just a disguise, a ploy to lure me into a false sense of security. I expected her to drop the act at any moment and tear my heart apart with an official end to our relationship.

"I thought I told you to leave"

A thinking emoji popped up. It felt more genuine than all the other ones had been, somehow. Sounds ridiculous, I know.

"You did. But I shouldn't have"

"Have I ever punished you for following my orders?"

The answer to that question was an obvious 'yes'. She seemed to realize it too, given the message that followed.

"Have I ever been mad at you for doing what I say?"

And this, I'll admit, was a good point. Karla was unlike many other women I'd fallen in love with in that regard too. Or at least she seemed to be. I can remember having multiple fights with other girls precisely because I had done as they'd told me. Despite being so cruel, Karla was at least straightforward.

"No. But I still need to meet up with you"

"My son isn't around, though"

That unexpected reply caught me off-guard.

"What?"

"To watch us!

"We can't stop now!

"We're so close!"

I had bigger things on my mind than contesting whatever twisted logic she was employing. So I kept powering forward.

"We can skip the sex, this once

"I just want to talk to you"

"WHAT?"

Karla unleashed a torrent of angry emojis that hardly felt genuine.

"Why the fuck would I agree to that?"

"I thought you didn't want sex because he isn't around"

"I always want sex, Peter

"Don't you already know that?"

I found myself sighing in front of the phone.

"Let's just meet up. We can have sex depending on how you're feeling"

"Hmmm

"Only if I get to choose exactly how we have sex"

An emoji sticking its tongue out taunted me on the screen. I didn't even need that little yellow face to figure out I'd regret agreeing to this. Karla would probably shove something up my ass, probably an electric wand. Or worse, she'd want us to do something in public. Neither option was appealing, especially when I was more worried than I was horny.

I spent a long moment considering my options. I didn't want to haggle. I didn't want to give up on the idea of meeting her. I didn't want to be a willing victim to Karla either, though. I ran a hand through my hair again, then finally replied.

"Deal

"But we must talk first"

Karla typed out an answer after a while.

"Jesus, Peter

"You make it sound like you're about to die"

Knowing Karla, giving her free reign to do with me as she pleased could very well mean that was true. Still, I was steadily losing my patience with her nonchalant attitude towards our relationship and everything that had happened the previous afternoon.

"Just promise me we'll talk things through"

"You're still going on about this? I said we would, didn't I?"

"Promise me. We talk first" I had to insist.

"Then we fuck however I want

"Fine

"I promise" Karla's messages arrived in quick succession.

This felt like it was as close to a deal as I was probably going to get.

"Thank you. I head for your place, then?"

"No. Meet me at typical

"Can't let Betty have one over me"

I immediately felt like this was a terrible idea. Typical was no place to discuss adultery or have sex. Neither of the things we had agreed to do was going to be easy in a café. Amidst all these concerns, the subtle hints of Karla's jealousy of Betty were almost lost on me.

"Fine. 15:00. I'll be there"

Karla did not even reply to that. My morning was spent just preparing what I wanted to talk to her about. I wrote notes on my phone, I rehearsed what I wanted to say, and I felt ridiculous doing it all. My concerns effectively centered on Marilyn, her impact on Karla, and our affair's precarious future.

I arrived at Typical about twenty minutes before the agreed upon time. Those twenty minutes were spent pacing around the entrance, muttering the same questions to myself over and over and over again.

Karla's arrival was sudden and stealthy. It should not have surprised me the way it did when she crept up on me.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting!" she spoke loudly once she was right behind me.

I instinctively flinched in reaction to her little prank. I then turned around. Seeing Karla smirking as usual, her eyes again twinkling with mischief, I failed to even get mad at her. That was how worried I had been about her.

"Karla!" I half-opened my arms, unsure if I could go for a hug. It had felt like an eternity since I had last seen her, and I don't doubt my expression conveyed this.

She shot me a quizzical look. Her green eyes trailed down my arms as I lowered them fully.

"Peter, I swear I have no idea what is wrong with you today."

"With me? I should be the one asking if everything is alright with you. I shouldn't have left you alone at the potluck. I-"

"Is this how you usually go about things on dates? You just drown the girl in apologies?" she grinned mischievously.

"Dates?" I couldn't help but sound hazy. "What...?"

"Was it too much sex in one day? Are you broken?"

Karla was now leaning towards me. No amount of concern could ever make those playful looks she gave me anything but irresistible. The freckles, the green eyes, the adorable little lips that curled upwards. It all soothed me, this time around.

"No," I steadied myself. "No, no. I'm not broken. Let's just... go in."

I ended up taking Karla to the exact same table I had sat at when I had come there with Betty. She immediately took the chance to take off her jacket and show off the deep V-neck on her beige sweater. Never in my life would I have predicted I'd get to go on a date with a woman showing off that much cleavage in November. Not that I was complaining, of course. Much like Betty's date, my eyes immediately focused on her freckled breasts as Karla sat down and pressed them provocatively against the table. We ordered our coffees mere moments afterwards.

"So..." she bit her lip. "Let's talk so we can get to the fun part of our deal."

It was actually strange to be with Karla for so long without things getting violent. Or erotic. Or both. It didn't feel real, somehow. Any way I thought about starting the conversation felt unnatural and awkward. I opted to drop it all on her without overthinking any longer.

"Fine. What else did Marilyn do to you after I left?"

Karla's smile died a little, but she maintained her upbeat tone of voice.

"That banshee? Oh, she clung to the party a while longer, and then she left with Betty. Tough luck for you. I think my little sister is going straight again, thanks to mother dearest."

She sounded surprisingly neutral as she said all of this. To say it worried me to no end would be an understatement.

"And she didn't tell George about us?"

"You heard her, didn't you?" Karla rolled her eyes. The green emeralds were suddenly very hard, devoid of their usual playfulness. "Not while it would harm her precious daughter."

"Precious daughter that you just said is going straight?" I let my impatience taint my voice. "Won't she-?"

"She won't," she waved a hand dismissively. "My mother likes to see me wriggle. Much more than she would like to see half of her family break apart."

I highly doubted this was the case. Marilyn had looked more than happy to inflict any kind of misery upon Karla provided it felt justified. Karla apparently noticed my skepticism.

"You don't believe me?"

"I don't know Marilyn," I shrugged noncommittally. "But I know you've kept everyone, including your son under control with cruelty, threats and bullying."

Karla smirked at that. My intention, this time, had not been to pay her a compliment.

"I don't think that will work on her."

"I didn't say I'd do any of that to her."

"Then what is the plan?" I leaned forward. "Just praying she likes toying with you for the rest of her life?"

"I can already tell you," Karla sounded bitter. "She will like torturing me for the rest of her life."

"But-"

"Oh God..." Karla groaned. "Please don't tell me all the questions are related to that witch of a woman."

This sent me over the edge. I straightened myself, looked Karla straight in her tumultuous green eyes, and spoke as clearly as I could.

"I worry about you, Karla," I tapped the table twice. "I agreed to come here, I agreed to be taken by you however you want... all so I could check up on you and make amends. I love you, Karla. In the broken way you've taught me to love you. This once, you will not dismiss my concerns."

She looked taken aback by my words. Even I don't know where those came from. I hadn't rehearsed that bit.

"Fine..." she let her head rest on her hand. "Let's talk about Marilyn some more..."

"Can't you drug her, like you did with Betty? She seems nastier than Betty. Nastier than you, even."

Karla wrinkled her nose.

"You'd have me fuck my own mother silly?"

"That's the line you won't cross?" I raised my brow. "Given what you've done to Betty already, I didn't think it'd be such a big deal."

"I like Betty. I wouldn't give that hag pleasure if she was the last source of body heat in the world. And that includes sharing my toys," she stared at me pointedly.

"Betty hated us when we did it the first time... I hated us for doing it too."

Just like that, Karla was smiling at me. It hardly felt appropriate, given we were talking about skirting the line of consent with her relatives.

"What? What did I say?"

"I must say I'm surprised you'd suggest this, Peter. You really have come a long way."

"Marilyn hurt you. She is probably not done."

"She is never done," Karla muttered in a way that sounded involuntary. Her sulking was almost childlike.

I had to stop to look at her for a moment. This hardly felt like her. Karla could be cute, but never would I associate her with the bratty mommy issues she was displaying there and then. Never did she lose control over her words or emotions like that.

"What?" she grumbled as she noticed my staring.

"You are unbalanced," I told her.

"Are you saying I'm crazy? We've been over this, Peter," she smirked.

I chose to ignore her derailing attempts.

"This bothers you," I declared incredulously. "You never tried to get over these issues?"

"I'm not a child anymore," Karla scoffed. "I'm rid of her influence and her punishments. I do what I please. When I please."

To my utter dismay, she broke eye contact with me shortly after saying that. I had never seen Karla vulnerable exclusively before me. Had this happened earlier during our affair, I would have destroyed her here without remorse.

"You can talk to me, Karla. I don't have to be just a person you fuck."

"The person I fuck," she corrected me with a weak little smile.

"I can be more than that. We're close... aren't we?"

Karla chuckled bitterly into her own cup of coffee. Words cannot describe how uncomfortable it was for me to find those malicious green eyes avoiding mine. It felt like something was beyond wrong.

"You really aren't content just being my fuckbuddy, are you? I thought I had put your notions of us becoming conventional lovers to rest."

"You and I must have very different ideas of what conventional lovers do," I retorted as sharply as I could. "Nothing we did yesterday felt conventional to me."

"Touché," she giggled. "But we're already doing what you want. Here I am, telling you all about my dear, sweet mother. And believe me, there are many things I'd rather be doing with you right about now."

"I need you to be okay."

I grabbed her chin and forced her to look me in the eyes. Her jade eyes had very little of the fire I associated with them. It was heartbreaking.

"I need you to get it through your head that you don't need to just be the terrifying, lust-powered dominatrix I already know you can be."

She chuckled at that. It sounded dangerously close to a sob.

"If Marilyn keeps tormenting you, I want to help you. I'm yours, Karla. You own me. For more than just sex. Don't let your mother get away with torturing you for no reason."

"Peter, I swear to fucking God..." she whispered.

I noticed her eyes were particularly shiny then. Tears? This time, I opted out of saying anything. Whatever was coming out of her mouth, she was going to have to figure it out and utter it herself. Karla shook her head a couple of times before finally speaking.

"You keep surprising me," her smile returned. It still looked like a fragile if beautiful thing.

"I don't think you'd have kept me around if I didn't."

That was, without a shadow of a doubt, the closest thing I'd ever had to a sweet moment with Karla. The way her green eyes regained some of their fire was truly remarkable to me. I almost failed to notice how her hand was lightly patting my knee under the table. Knowing Karla, that was almost an innocent gesture.

We finished our coffees in the ensuing silence after that exchange. Karla's adorable little smile hadn't perished in the meantime.

"You own me too, you know?" she muttered after a while. "More than I'm keen on admitting. More than I'd taunt my son with."

I didn't really know why. I'd never even wondered about Karla's reasons to give a damn about me. Would things have gone this far if I hadn't turned out to be almost as rotten as she was? I was not brave enough to ask.

"So..." she grinned as she leaned forward, hands pushing against the table. "I think we're all talked up..."

"You're alright now?" I still had to ask.

"I'll be alright once we're done," Karla bit her lip.

I felt a mix of dread and fascination about what Karla had in mind for us. The fact we were in a public place was not lost on me, but it could very well be lost on her. She stood up without ever ceasing her lustful stare at me. It was remarkable how she could switch on her playfulness like that.

"I'll pay for our drinks," she smiled down at me. "But first, I need you to drink this."

There was suddenly a plastic bottle dangling before my eyes. The contents looked almost like water.

"What's this?" I had to ask, the sweetness of the previous moment rapidly wearing off on me.

Karla tut-tutted disapprovingly.

"Now, now. You said I could choose exactly how we fuck," she smirked.

I spent a good few seconds looking at that bottle. My mind was racing with the possibilities of what I'd be ingesting if I drank from it. The thought of being drugged in Typical, of all places, did little to ease my discomfort.

"What is it?" I tried to mask the apprehension in my voice.

"I want you not to know," her smirk widened, then she dangled the bottle closer to my face. "Drink."

My hands reached out for the bottle very slowly. The smell gave me zero clues about what I had just been given. Karla did not blink, her eyes gleaming with anticipation as I held the bottle close to my lips. After a deep breath, I drank it all in one swig. The taste was no better an indicator of what I had just ingested.

"Good boy," she nodded approvingly, preparing to head towards the counter. "Find us a good place to fuck, yeah? Unless you feel like going at it right here."

She was serious, I realized. A quick glance at her eyes was all it took for me to know this was no idle threat. Without any real line between her and the cashier, my time to decide on where to go would run out quickly. I settled for the men's restroom.

Karla waltzed in there without any shame or secrecy, as I had reasonably expected. She strolled in without a hint of hurry in her step, casually leaning against the wall once she was inside.

"So... What do you want to do?" I ran my hands through my hair, paying close attention to any possible effects of what I had just drunk back there.

"Yeeesh, you sound excited," Karla pushed herself off the wall and shoved me into the nearest stall. The push did not end until I was sitting on the toilet.

I had to wonder, again, what she had in store. Given the recent sneakiness of our affair, having it in a public restroom felt a little bland, even with drugs in the mix. I had to question whether my growing horniness was borne out of the drink or just Karla's own sultriness. At this point, I was very much hard and eager, despite having reservations. After all, without her son to torment, I was quite certain she would have to torture me instead.

She bit her lip as she closed the door behind her. The stall was almost too small for the two of us. I got to feel her scent as she undressed without much of a fuss. Karla rarely cared about foreplay unless there was a nasty element to it somewhere. Once she took off her trousers, I noticed her rifling through her pockets.

12