A Mother's Lust Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You brought condoms?" I raised a brow. I could barely hide my apprehension at this point.

"Don't be ridiculous," she chuckled as she hanged her trousers and panties on the stall wall.

What I saw next was a small, sharp blade popping up right between Karla's twinkling green eyes. She bit her lip as she flourished the pocketknife in front of my face. I almost failed to notice the phone in her other hand.

"No," I said quickly.

"Take off your clothes," she ignored me.

Despite my objection and her own orders, Karla knelt on top of me right away, letting the knife scratch my cheek very gently. My eyes were already sliding slowly down towards her freckled breasts. Not even a knife pushing against my skin could make me stop loving her boobs. I absently let my thumbs rub her nipples, even as I tried to mumble further objections.

"Karla, the knife is too much..."

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my cheekbone. When I glanced at my hand, I noticed I was bleeding from a small cut she had just inflicted upon me.

"What the fuck?!" I growled. "Are you this mentally ill?!"

Karla was still biting her lip. The anticipation in her eyes suggested some degree of urgency. Or extreme arousal.

"Take off your clothes," she repeated.

I felt the knife sliding down my cheek. It stopped right under my chin, and its tip was pressing against my skin in a way that implied more pressure could certainly be applied. I noticed, rather absently, that I was very much still hard. I was throbbing! I didn't doubt for a second the drink was kicking in.

"I'm not feeling patient today," she chuckled.

My instincts and urges pulled at me in all different directions. I was afraid, angry, and increasingly horny. Every emotion I felt, pity for Karla included, was swiftly being drowned out by a primal urge to have sex. I could feel how warm and wet Karla's pussy was getting, even over my trousers. I relented. Taking off my layers of shirts granted me some breathing room from her knife.

The moment my chest was exposed, I got to feel the touch of the knife there. Karla was pressing it just hard enough to make it hurt without drawing blood.

"Mmmm..." she purred to no one in particular.

"Karla," I tried to power past the arousal and the anger of that first cut. "You need to tell me what you're going to do to me."

"First," she put her hands on my shoulders to lift her hips from my lap. I felt her wetness clinging to my jeans already. Even with the foggy, intense horniness I was feeling, I could not forget the knife on the back of my neck. "You need to take off your pants. I want you fully undressed."

Her forehead was pressed against mine. I got to stare at those beautiful green eyes and their radiant malice from my favorite angle. Few things could compare to having Karla's eyes staring into my own, into my soul, with the proximity only two lovers could have. It really was a shame she never cared for this half as much as I did.

I was so lost in her eyes that I almost failed to notice my own hands obeying and unfastening my belt. My trousers and underwear were soon discarded and hanged alongside the rest of our clothes. At this point, the fact our clothes were highly visible to anyone coming in was not relevant enough to shine past the blur of arousal.

Karla immediately lowered herself and started gently swaying her wet pussy on my cock. Back and forth, her pussy tickled the tip of my cock. Was she really that hot, or was I the one heating up? Just as I let out my first gasp, the knife was back on my chest, treading a soft path on my skin.

"Clothes are off," I held my breath as the knife danced on my chest. "Now tell me what we're doing."

I grabbed her hand slowly, but firmly. She did not resist my grip. The cold knife stopped touching my skin for a moment, leaving behind warm scratches on its previous trail.

Karla was still smirking mischievously. Her free hand, still holding her phone, held it up expectantly for me. After a couple of seconds thinking through everything, I used my own free hand to take it from her. I noticed I was shaking.

"Ready to put on a show, Peter?" she grinned.

A quick glance at the screen on the phone was enough to tell me its camera was on and ready to start recording. I had to reiterate the same futile objection I had uttered about the inclusion of a knife in our session that day.

"No," my voice cracked even more pathetically than the first time.

"Yes!" she giggled. "You said we'd do whatever I wanted! Be glad I opted for this instead of just pegging you! It was a tough decision for me."

"Does this honestly feel like the right moment for more risk-taking?!" I tried to tighten my grip around her hand. I felt weak. "What can we gain from more evidence of our affair?"

"Now that's just cruel, Peter," she pouted mockingly. "You want my son to have no wanking material for the whole week?"

The mention of my friend caught me completely off-guard.

"What the hell are you on about...?" I sighed tiredly.

"Mmm..." she kept grinding her pussy on my cock. By now, both were drenched in her juices. "You didn't notice it yesterday? He was hard."

"So fucking what?" I snarled, shaking my head to try to rid myself of the urge to simply slide into her. Moreover, I was quickly realizing this topic was far less pleasant than the knife.

"So, this is going great!" Karla laughed. "Can you imagine if he gets off on this?"

I felt her slowly consolidating her grip on the knife while we talked. Her fingers were adjusting themselves underneath mine. I felt weak. My grip felt unsteady. My mind was having trouble focusing. Just what had Karla forced me to drink? Soon, she would be able to free her hand by force, if she wanted to.

"I thought the whole fun was due to the fact he didn't like it," it took an ungodly amount of concentration for me to speak.

"Liking something and getting off on it are two different things," she shot me an impossibly malicious grin. "He will fucking hate himself for it."

There was something truly nasty about the way Karla said that last sentence. Her eyes reflected the intense, cruel delight she was trying to share with me. I wasn't sure if it was turning me on more. Not while my body was burning like that, not while most of my thoughts were rapidly being smothered out by arousal. I didn't even know what to say to all that.

"Now, are you ready to start recording?"

"If we are torturing him from afar already, what's the knife for?"

"The knife is to make up for the fact I can't see him, silly! He's not gonna record himself crying for us, you know?"

She gently lowered herself onto me. Not enough for me to penetrate her, but enough for me to lose even more of a grip on my rationality. I took a sharp breath as I felt her grip adjusting again. At any moment, she would use her free hand and pry the knife away from my trembling fingers.

"Don't be such a baby, Peter. I know you can take it. In fact, I know you'll love it."

I didn't doubt that, at least. If not Karla's wicked sexual prowess, then the drugs would make me enjoy this experience. It didn't help that she had, thus far, made me learn to enjoy just about every decadent little activity she put me through.

"Now..." she bit her lip as she looked me in the eyes. "Let's fuck already!"

I don't remember pressing the button, but I do remember the sound of the recording being toggled on. It was like a starting shot for her. With the phone trained on our nether regions, Karla lowered herself fully onto my cock. I could only gasp as the sudden tightness overwhelmed me. She immediately made me turn the camera towards her face.

"Ach... hey, honey..." she waved flirtatiously at the phone, panting exaggeratedly even though we had just started. "I was about to cuck your dad and I remembered you."

She giggled artificially after that, but I was too horny to think through it. She wanted it to sting for her son, and I was too weak to work through the implications. The endless well of cruelty that she had inside her was one of the things about Karla I had taken the longest to learn to love. It would not be while I could barely think that I would muster an objection to it. I let out a gasp as I struggled on to withstand the sudden rush of pleasure.

"Guess who's fucking mommy?" she chuckled. "Three guesses... Haa..."

I couldn't even think of where to point the damned phone. My hand was shaking, my thoughts were entirely focused on enduring her tightness, and my body was aching for her to ride my faster. That was when Karla finally made her move. Her free hand forced my fingers open. In the blink of an eye, Karla had the knife ready once again. I could only let out a confused grunt as a reaction to all of this.

"Anyway..." Karla leaned towards me, forcing me to hold the phone up to keep facing us. Her words kept flowing out, now right next to my ear. "Peter here was so worried about the whole situation with your grandma that he offered to fuck my mommy issues away. Wasn't it nice of him?"

I felt the tip of the knife pressing against my earlobe. Karla, meanwhile, was gently nibbling my neck, with occasional sloppy noises as her lips parted from my skin. My aim with the camera was disastrous. Karla constantly had to readjust it to ensure I kept recording us properly. I found myself staring emptily at the camera more than once. The screen showed just how lost I looked. Gritting my teeth, panting ever so slightly, and eventually averting my eyes. I had a hard time conceptualizing it, but when I did, it felt more embarrassing than doing it in front of her son for real, somehow.

"I really wish you were here, honey..." she put on a mockingly pouty tone for her son. "We'd have so much fun together."

The knife moved again. On my neck, I felt the edge scraping my skin very gently. I had completely forgotten we were in a public space by now. Between Karla's tight pussy, the fog of lust, and the knife caressing my skin, there was only so much insanity I could process at once.

"You'd even get to see mommy cut Peter up a little. After all the cucking we've put you through, that would be cathartic, wouldn't it?"

I felt another sudden cut, this time under my chin. It hurt surprisingly little, but the irritation I got from it did awaken me a little. I growled at Karla, still gritting my teeth with the pleasure of her body bouncing on my dick. She giggled at my frustration.

"Don't worry, honey. Mommy knows you don't want to miss a second of this," she winked at the phone, taking the chance to readjust it once more.

"You fucking..." I brought my free hand to my chin. I couldn't even find a suitable word to finish that sentence.

"Aww! Remember before Peter cucked your dad, baby?" she gasped as she stared at the phone wistfully. "He never cursed back then. I really taught him so many tricks!"

I grunted as I felt her lowering herself further. My mind completely forgot about the knife on her hands - I was so unfocused a single exchange had done that. When its tip pressing against my inner forearm, I was more than a little surprised.

"I'm nothing... haa... if not a teacher," Karla smirked at the phone.

"Karla..." I tried to push past the fog again.

"Yes, Peter?" she smiled sweetly at me, all while the knife pressed just a little harder against my skin. "You seem to be having a hard time today..."

"Stop with... the knife..." I panted.

She bit her lip, smirking. I knew exactly what was coming next. The light cut in my arm was as predictable as it was infuriating. A beacon of rage got me temporarily focused, just in time for Karla's eyes to swivel maliciously towards mine. She looked more than a little happy to see hints of real anger on my face again.

The phone dropped on the ground as I gripped Karla's wrist with my two shaky hands. With all the rage I was feeling, I was even able to pry the knife from her fingers. She kept riding me even as I disarmed her, of course, gleefully feeding my body the pleasure it was now craving uncontrollably. Since I didn't know what to do with the knife in my right hand, I used my left one to pull her hair back. It did not feel like I was tugging at it hard enough.

"Haa... oh thank God..." she giggled. "I was worried you were gonna start going easy on me just because of my witch of a mother."

She leaned forward despite my hairpulling, letting one of her breasts press lightly against the tip of the knife I now held.

"You can do whatever you want, Peter," Karla purred. "But don't you go pitying me. We both know I don't deserve that."

"Karla..."

Somehow, that statement of hers cut through all the red I was seeing. It reminded me of Karla's own family issues, of Marilyn, of seeing her cry before her mother. It made my constant anger towards her antics feel less... righteous, somehow. There I was, being ridden by the hottest bimbo I knew, and I felt sad and guilty. Paradoxically, pity was all I could feel then. I found myself letting go of her red curls.

"Are you deaf, Peter?" she chuckled. "I don't need you to feel sorry for me. Are you really gonna make me cut you some more to get you past this?"

Just as she lowered herself onto my cock again, she picked up the phone in one smooth motion. She turned the camera towards herself and put on another evil smirk.

"Sorry about that, honey," her tone was both motherly and mocking. "Peter's... haa... not himself today. I won't let you miss another second. Promise! Now it's his turn to wield the knife. Does that excite you?"

Words fail to describe the astronomically hard time I was having thinking through my actions. I found myself pushing the tip of the knife against one of her nipples, just as she moved her body upwards again. Was I doing it because I knew she would like it? Because I was angry? Because she deserved it for what she was doing to her son? I honestly can't tell by now. My thoughts were simply too scrambled.

"Oh! And he is going right for the sensitive spots too!" she bit her lip.

The phone turned towards me, then towards her tits, still bouncing happily as Karla rode me without a care in the world. I half-turned my face away, though I couldn't quite explain why I did it.

"Come on, Peter! Don't be shy," Karla turned her cruel motherly tone towards me. "Why don't you get some sweet revenge, now that you got the knife?"

I know I opted to cut her, very slightly, but I can't exactly remember where. On the bicep, if I were to guess? My eyes could only focus on her face by then. Even while sucking in some air from the sudden pain, she was gorgeous.

"There we go," she whispered softly, with a smile.

There was never a second cut. The knife wound up on the floor, even if I cannot remember dropping it. Desperately horny and frustratingly unable to think, I recall placing my hands on Karla's waist and forcing her to ride me harder with what little strength I had left.

"Whoa! Look honey!" she chuckled. Her voice was trembling due to how vigorously I was forcing her to bounce up and down. "Peter's a little eager today!"

My vision was starting to get blurry too. I remember the white lights of the bathroom feeling dimmer around Karla's bouncing curls. My body remained just as sensitive, though. I felt every thrust, every bounce, every push into Karla's pussy. My hips kept thrusting, my balls were starting to hurt.

"F-fuck..." I recall grunting.

"Come on, Peter," Karla cheered me on, mockingly. "Haa... if you're not gonna be a gentleman about this... haa... then at least do it right... haa... you still owe me a pregnancy..."

I couldn't hear her taunts all that well. I couldn't think of replies, or ways to caress her. My gasps somehow felt louder than either our bodies clapping together or Karla's exaggerated moans for the camera. I must have looked particularly addled: Karla eventually gripped my face and forced me to look her in the eyes. I barely felt her hands on my cheeks.

"Wow..." her voice sounded a little muffled in my ears. She didn't sound concerned as much as she sounded amused. "I might have overdone your dose a bit..."

Her laughter echoed as I desperately raced towards my own climax. I pushed deep into Karla, filling her up without a semblance of rationality. My thrusts were so desperate they kept going during and after my orgasm. It felt more like a relief than a burst of pleasure.

"Whoa, Peter," I heard Karla chuckle. "You're not done?"

At that point, I don't remember seeing or feeling much else. Karla's taunting voice still addressed her son a while longer.

"Wasn't that nice, honey? I think he really wants to give you and Ricky a baby brother! Even when he can barely think straight!"

I recall feeling a sudden influx of cold as Karla got off me. I still heard her mock her son some more. Tried as I might, I could not flutter my eyes open. Or at least, I could not make myself see much more than what was immediately in front of me, and even that with great difficulty.

"Anyway, I think that's enough for you to jack off to for a while, isn't it, hun? Don't be sad! We'll keep at this. Over, and over, and over, and over again."

My senses were rapidly growing weaker by the time Karla stopped the recording.

"Look, Peter!" her voice was practically undecipherable now, a muffled murmur I had to focus really hard on to understand. "He got our recording! You think he will...?"

Whatever Karla said or did next is unknown to me. My senses faltered shortly afterwards. I don't know how I got out of that café, when it happened, or where I was taken to before waking up in the dark. The last thing I remember feeling was Karla grabbing my wrist - still talking undecipherably to me.

12