A Mother's Lust Pt. 02

Story Info
A widowed mother & divorced son, take it to the next level.
9.4k words
4.45
56.5k
69

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brett07
Brett07
241 Followers

A Mother's Lust, part 2

As always, a caution for those of a sensitive disposition. Beyond the confines of the genre, in which this story is posted, there is a running element regarding anal sex, one instance of mild injury, several references pertaining to consensual physical punishment, and a joke. I apologise if any of these offend you. (Especially, the joke.)

First, a thank you to those who had such kind words for my opening salvo, 'A Mother's Lust.' As you can see, I have been inspired to write a second part, and have the outlines in my mind, for several further episodes.

A word of caution, though. Just because part 2 has come close on the heels of the original, it does not mean the others will follow as rapidly. Because of that, I will endeavour to write each part, as a self-contained story.

As we go along, I will be adding other, unrelated stories, including, 'The Birthday Card.' It is an Erotic Coupling, written in the first person, and ends with a comedic twist. It should be with you, shortly.

And finally, to the anonymous someone who messaged me; an apology, that is not really an apology:

It is not my style to describe my characters in detail, beyond that which is pertinent to the moment. To me, this frees the readers to form their own visual image, which, I believe, leads to a more immersive experience. Now, stop reading this twaddle, and, (hopefully,) enjoy the story, which is full-on from the start.

It was the day before Steve's mother, Jackie, would turn fifty-two, and only a scant four days since, off the back of a bottle of wine, and Julia Roberts' sanitised portrayal of a hooker in Pretty Woman, they'd found themselves fucking.

The rest of that weekend had dissolved into the mother and son of all fuck fests. Come the Monday, they were both tempted to call in sick. Not to carry on fucking, but to give their broken bodies time to heal, and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Since then, they'd restricted their fucking to just a, 'Goodnight' fuck, a, 'Good morning' fuck, and several, 'Get your cock in me, now,' fucks, The latter being an invention of Steve's mother, in an attempt to circumvent the limit, she herself had imposed, on how often they fucked during the week.

"But I promised to take you out for your birthday, and that's tomorrow," Steve told his mother, from the other side of the breakfast table.

Jackie stopped herself from slamming down her coffee mug. "And I'm telling you, we're not celebrating my birthday, until Saturday. That way, your Aunt Christine, and cousins, Charlotte and Kim, can be there. Plus anyone else who wants to join us."

"Anyone, like who?" Steve demanded.

"You could ask, Karen, if you wanted."

"Karen? My soon to be ex-wife, Karen?"

"Yes! Maybe she'll give you a pity fuck, to apologise for fucking up your finances. If she does, just make sure you kick her sorry ass straight back to the kerb."

"I can't go fucking Karen, when I'm fucking you!"

"Whyever not? We can hardly be exclusive; I'm your mother, for fucks sake. People might wonder what's going on, if neither of us ever goes out on a date, or spends time with someone else."

"And you'd be happy with that?"

"I'm not saying, I'd be happy, but I'd be less happy, if you met someone, and stopped fucking me."

"What about you? Mum. Wouldn't you like to meet someone?"

"No, I'm done with all the stress of dating. Besides, I've got your Aunt Christine to keep my motor running, should the need arise. In fact, had we not been sisters, I suspect we'd now be living together, in a lesbian relationship."

Steve spat a mouthful of coffee across the kitchen. "Are you saying you're a lesbian?"

"Please, Steve! I sucked your cock, not half an hour ago. I've still got your cum stains on my nightdress to prove it."

His mother pulled the front of her nightdress forward, to show him the stains. Instead, his eyes landed on her now exposed breasts, one of which still bore the marks from where he'd got carried away, and bitten her tit, a little too hard.

"Sorry about that," he apologised.

"Don't worry, it'll wash out."

"No, I mean the bruising, from when I bit you."

"Oh, that. It did hurt at the time, but it's fine now."

"All the same, I shouldn't have done it."

"I said that it hurt, but I never said I didn't like it, or told you never to do it again. I mean, it's not like having sex with you, is my first rodeo."

Steve almost choked on his coffee for a second time. "Were you and Dad, um, into weird bondage stuff and the like?"

"No, nothing that structured, but we did have a role-play scenario, whereby I'd spent the house keeping money, and needed to be punished."

"Dare I ask?"

"It would start off by him putting me across his knee, for a good spanking, and end with him fucking me in the ass. Oh. I get it now. I know why you don't want to put off my birthday celebrations. I promised you could fuck my ass, on my birthday."

Steve blushed. "No, that's not it at all. I'd forgotten you'd said that."

"Stephen, Jacob, Harrison. Stop lying to your mother. There isn't a son on the planet, that would forget a promise from his mother, to fuck her ass."

"Okay, yes, you've got me. I hope this doesn't mean you'll change your mind."

"I should. Still might, if I catch you lying to me again."

"You won't, I promise."

"Promise what? That you won't lie, or you won't let me catch you?"

"Um, the latter, no, the former, no, both. Whatever combination it takes."

"My, my, aren't we eager to get our fat cock into your mother's ass."

"Yes, okay. And not just because I've never done anything like that. If I have to wait until Saturday, I will. I know for sure, it'll be worth it."

Jackie smiled at her son. "Why, aren't you the sweetest boy who ever fucked his mother. But don't fret. Who said anything about waiting until Saturday?"

"Pardon? You said you're pushing your birthday to Saturday."

"I'm pushing the celebrations to Saturday. I can no more change the day of my birth, than I can turn back the clock, so we could start fucking each other, seven years ago."

Steve's sex brain did a near instant translation of what his mother was saying. "You mean, you mean, I get to fuck your ass, tomorrow, on your actual birthday?"

"Of course. The real reason for pushing the celebration to Saturday, is so we can have tomorrow, all to ourselves."

"Ah, sorry, um, wow. So, it's what, less than twenty-four hours until I, um, we, um, wow."

Jackie laughed. "Getting a bit too real for you? And no, it'll be a good few hours more than twenty-four. I'm not letting you fuck my ass, while laying across this breakfast table. I'd have to go to work, walking funny, and with double thick panty liners, to stop your spunk leaking all over the back of my skirt."

Steve's eyes glazed over, as most of the blood from his brain, headed for his cock.

"I know that look," cried Jackie. "You're getting another erection. I'm surprised Karen didn't die of exhaustion, trying to satisfy that uncontrolled cock of yours."

Steve gave his mother a sheepish look. "Yes, Karen and I fucked quite often. But she was never as adventurous as you, and I think my cock is trying to make up for lost time."

His mother got to her feet. "If you must know, all this talk about you fucking my ass, has got my pussy dripping. So get your cock in me now, before I shower for work."

As Steve got to his feet, for yet another rule breaking, 'Get your cock in me,' fuck, Jackie lay across the breakfast table, and lifted the back of her nightdress. There was no need for her to take down her panties, as wearing panties around the house, had become a thing of the past. Not least because, two days ago, the last of her limited supply of sexy lingerie had been consigned to the wash, leaving only, Bridget Jones style, passion killers.

Steve arrived behind his mother, to find her cunt was indeed, dripping with fluids. Ignoring his need for release, he dropped to his knees, and commenced to lap at the nectar he relished, more than any he'd tasted.

"Oh, fuck," cried Jackie. "We don't, oh, fuck, have time for this, fuck!"

Steve's reply was incoherent, though the vibrations his words sent into his mother's pussy, added to her pleasure.

Jackie pulled her ass cheeks apart, in an attempt to get her son's tongue as deep as it could go. She knew, with his face smothered that way, he'd soon have to come up for air. But when he didn't, it tipped her over into an orgasm that threatened the stability of the table. She pushed her ass back, then pulled herself clear. Stopping him, with her hand, from diving back in.

"Steve, enough. I want your cock, and I want it now. In my pussy, mind you. Anal sex is not something you can do on a whim. At least, not where I'm concerned."

Having learned his mother preferred skin-to-skin contact, he shimmied out of his boxers, and ran the full length of his cock, deep into her cunt in one thrust.

"Good, boy. Now fuck your mother straight, or would you like it if your Aunt Christine and I, lived together as a couple?"

"Argh, fuck," cried Steve, as his mother's words did their job, and pushed him close to the edge of cumming, even before he'd started to fuck her.

He began to ream his mother's pussy, but as much as Jackie would have loved to prolong this fuck session, they were on the clock, so she picked up the running commentary. "That's it, yes, fuck, oh, yes, split your mother's pussy in two, with your beautiful, incestuous cock. Oh, fuck, yes, the head is banging open my womb. Please fill it with your baby breeding batter."

That did it for Steve, who, despite having not long painted his mother's throat with a bucket of 'Good-morning,' cum, sprayed a second load into her greedy cunt, which thanked him by sending it's contractions, back down the length of his cock, and into the very depth of his soul.

Steve let his satisfied cock drop from his mother's still spasming pussy. "Fuck, mum, that was the best, but then it always is. And trust me, I'll never tire of this, or want to replace you."

Jackie stood up, dropped her nightdress back into place, and, knowing it was destined for the laundry pile, pushed the fabric into her cunt, to soak up the overflow of their intermingled fluids. "It's okay, you don't have to butter me up. I'm looking forward to my ass fucking, just as much as you are. Oh, and while we're on the subject of butter. No, it's not a good substitute for the correct form of lubrication. In fact, nothing is. I say that now, because, you fucking me here in the kitchen is getting to be a bit of a habit, and the day may come when you're looking for some lubrication. There are a lot of potential, but far from suitable, candidates close at hand, and I don't intend we keep a bottle of anal lube on the countertop, where anyone could see it."

"Thanks, Mum, for that brief, but meaningful, infomercial on the do's and don'ts of ass fucking in a culinary environment. Please rush me my copy of, 'How to fuck your mother in the ass, beginners guide.' Here is a cheque for £4.99, (regular price, £14.99.) I understand that I can cancel my subscription at any time, but may not get the full sexual benefit, should I do so."

"Stop it," his mother cried, wiping tears of laughter from her eyes. "Now I'm leaking from both ends."

He gave her a kiss of thanks, which threatened to turn into a make-out session, until she gave him a shove in the direction of the stairs. "You get showered and dressed first, while I clean up in here."

"But it's your birthday, let me do the cleanup."

"It's not my birthday, until tomorrow. And I'll expect more from you than stacking a few dishes and mugs into the washer."

As he headed for the shower, Steve knew the, 'more,' she was referring to wasn't their fucking, be it anal or otherwise. He still hadn't found a suitable gift for his mother, made harder by their sudden, and unexpected, transition from mother and son, into fuck buddies on steroids. Nor was he under any illusion that their fucking would stay at this insane level, though he was confident their unique relationship, would help maintain it well above the 'norm,' whatever that was.

Jackie loaded the dishwasher in a haze. Truth be told, the buzz coming from her pussy, which was generating the haze, hadn't subsided since the first time they'd fucked, only four days ago. She was caught in a catch twenty-two. The more they fucked, the more she wanted to fuck. Steve may have harboured thoughts of fucking her, his mother, but she had been the one to make it happen, and had no idea he'd felt that way. His confession had come after their first fuck, and would still be a secret, had she not seduced him that night. She had been surprised and secretly pleased, to discover how he'd spied on her, years earlier, but he already knew about the incident that was the root of her desires. What's more, he hadn't confessed to any spying on her, in the six months they'd shared this house. For her part, during that time, she'd taken every opportunity to look at his cock, be it encased in smart trousers, or swinging free in the loose confines of his baggy sleep shorts. She'd tried, and failed, to find much in the way of cum on his underwear, but her son was hardly a teenager going through puberty, jacking off with abandon, and being careless of the evidence it left. It all boiled down to this. She was a slut for her son, and no man, could ever resist a slut.

Jackie closed the dishwasher, and sighed. This wasn't the first time she'd wrestled with her conscience over what had transpired. She needed to sit down and talk to Steve, but not before her birthday, and not before the ass fucking. She'd promised him that, and no mother, no good mother, breaks a promise.

When Steve came out of his bedroom, dressed and ready for work, his mother was still in the bathroom. He opened the door, to say goodbye, and found her naked from the waist down, applying her makeup.

"Are you going to work like that?" he asked, staring at her ass.

"No! But I'm leaving it to the last moment, before putting on my panties and skirt."

"Because you like walking around, half dressed?"

"Because I'm trying to keep my panties fresh, for as long as possible. I've still got your cum, dripping out of me."

"Sorry, mum, I forgot. That's why we switched to blowjobs only, in the morning."

"Yes, well, it's too late now. I'll pack a second pair, just in case I need to change them, lunchtime."

"I thought you'd run out of panties?"

"Only the sexy ones, they're still in the hamper. I'll hand wash them later, if I get the chance."

"Um, they're not all in the hamper. You'll find two black pairs, and the red ones, under the mattress in my bedroom."

"Steve! No wonder I'm short. Wait, why would you need to steal my worn panties, when you have full access to me, and them, anytime you want?"

"That full access came about, just four days ago. Before then, your worn panties, were all I had."

"You mean, you've been stealing my used panties, all the time you've been here."

"I've been pinching your panties to sniff, since I first thought of you naked. I always had a pair or two with me in university, and whenever I came to visit, the first thing I'd do, was head for the bathroom, and go through the hamper."

"And I always thought you just needed to pee."

"Karen once remarked, on how it was the first thing I did, when we came here. After that, I made it the first thing I did, wherever we went. She even told me, I should see a doctor."

"You mean, a vet. They're the ones who treat sick puppies. Wait. I've only one red pair, and I wore them on Sunday. You remarked on how I was wearing the Devil's colour, on God's day."

"I get home before you, remember."

"By fifteen minutes."

"Trust me, fifteen minutes is long enough, especially when you've waited all day."

"And you've been jacking off to my panties, even though we've been fucking like crazy?"

"It's Wednesday today, so it's only been twice. Besides, you get the benefit."

"How does wanking off on your own, benefit me?"

"It made our first fuck of the evening, last longer than fifteen seconds. You're welcome."

Jackie thought back to the two previous evenings, and had to agree that their first couplings after work, had indeed, lasted an impressive amount of time. "Hang onto the panties you've got, and just rotate them out, when you're done."

"I always have," he chuckled.

After Steve took his leave, and set off for work, Jackie smiled to herself. Her son may not have been trying to spy on her, since moving in, but he had been all up in her panties, and that made her happy. Very happy. She finished dressing, packed the spare panties into her bag, and headed out.

Parked up in the city centre, Steve sat, staring at his windscreen. He'd taken the day off, to find a birthday present for his mother, but still had no clue. There was the obvious shortage of lingerie, but when asked, his mother could hardly tell people what her son had got her. Plus, he'd never bought lingerie for anyone, let alone, his mother. There were always online stores, but there wasn't the time, and the quality may not be as expected.

Biting the bullet, he got out, locked up his car, and headed into the shops.

Four hours later, he returned, carrying a couple of bags, the contents of which had cost him a small fortune, and weighed less than the lunch he'd just eaten.

At that same moment, Jackie was in the toilets at her office, changing her panties. She stuffed the worn ones into a plastic bag, which she hoped would mask the scent of pussy juice and cum. Something she was certain she could detect yesterday, when she'd done the same thing, minus the plastic bag. Her mind wandered to the image of her son, pumping his cock, with her panties pressed to his face, and groaned. If she didn't calm down, her clean panties would be giving off a strong scent of their own.

With the rest of the day to himself, Steve went back home, wrapped the gifts, wrote her card, and sorted a few other things he had planned for his mother's birthday. Having already shrugged his jacket, he slipped off his trousers, and took a nap on his own bed. And that was where Jackie found him, two hours later.

"Wank yourself, unconscious?" she asked, giving his cock a shake through his boxer shorts.

"What?, Um, no. I just had a sleep."

"Just how long have you been home?"

"Since two. I took time off, to go shopping."

Jackie's eyes lit up. "For my birthday? What did you get me?"

Steve moved his feet to the floor, and sat up. "Your birthday's not till tomorrow. That's immutable, remember?"

"Spoilsport. Hang on. Are you saying you've not had a wank?"

"No, you just woke me up."

"Then I have something for you. Wait here."

Jackie flew back down the stairs, and returned with her bag. "Hold out your hands."

Steve put his hands together, palms up. His mother pulled out the plastic bag, and tipped out the used panties, then gasped. "Oh, I'm sorry. They're not the sexy ones."

Steve smiled at his mother. "Please, I've handled plenty of your everyday panties. It's the fact they're yours, not what they're like."

Despite never having done so in front of his mother, he lifted the panties to his face, and drew her scent into his nostrils.

"Do it now," his mother encouraged.

He pulled his already swelling cock through the opening in his boxers, and began to wank himself off. Jackie got to her feet, and stripped out of her work clothes. Now, just in her bra and panties, she knelt in front of her son, his jerking cock, mere inches away.

Looking up, she caught Steve's eye through the leg of her panties. "When you're ready, please cum on my face."

He groaned at her words, and knew his mother wouldn't have long to wait.

Brett07
Brett07
241 Followers