A Mother's Lust Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie returned to the kissing. Steve reached for the back of the dress, and spent a minute or so pulling up the layered skirt, before finding her bare ass, and grabbing a cheek in each hand. Pulling them apart, he ran his fingers into her crevice, and toyed with both her bald cunt, and anal pucker.

Jackie pulled back for a second time. "I don't want to wreck this dress, but I have something we can do, before it comes off."

Steve watched, while his mother climbed off the bed, lifted the hem of her dress, straddled his face, and planted her freshly shaved cunt onto his lips, before letting the skirt drop, to cover his head. He clutched her hips, over the dress, and started to devour her pussy, as Jackie started to rock.

It soon got hot and stuffy under the dress, but before Steve ran out of air, Jackie lifted the skirt, used it to fan fresh cool air across his face, and then dropped it back down. She repeated the action, for as long as she could take the soaring orgasm, Steve was giving her. In the end, she collapsed back, pulling the skirt clear of Steve's face, who then gulped down lungsful of unrestricted air.

"Enjoy that? Steve," she gasped, as her eyes tried to stop the ceiling from spinning.

"Amazing, Jackie." It had reminded him of prom, but Heather had lacked the knowledge and experience, to know he needed a regular supply of air. In the end, he had almost launched her from his face, as his lungs cried out for oxygen.

They extricated their entangled limbs, and Steve helped Jackie to her feet.

"Thank you, Steve. Now, what have you got for me to wear, tonight?" she asked.

Steve slid open the wardrobe door, and took out a black satin nightdress. "It's a favourite of mine, you wore it on our first night."

"Thank you, Darling."

When Jackie took the nightdress, Steve reached into the pocket of his creased and crumpled jacket, and pulled out the crotchless teddy. "Or there's this."

Jackie took in the sight of the barely there lingerie, she thought still on her bed at home.

Steve shrugged. "I figured you planned on wearing it tonight, so brought it with me."

"You had that in your pocket, all through dinner?"

"Yep."

Jackie blushed, and snatched the teddy from his light grip. "What if it fell from your pocket, at the table?"

"It didn't, but I'm guessing some eyes might have lit up."

Jackie bit her lip, and looked hard at the teddy, before looking back at Steve.

"Oh, Steve. This is my, getting fucked in the ass, teddy. I was going to put it on, and present you with my ass, a day early."

"Sorry for spoiling the surprise, but we can still do that, can't we?"

"It's not that simple. I've prepared myself back there, but we need the anal lube to make it happen."

"Okay, I'll get some."

Steve moved over to the bedside table, and Jackie gasped.

"Don't you dare call reception, and ask if they could send some up!" she screamed through clenched teeth.

He ignored her plea, slid opened the bedside drawer, took out a pump bottle, then handed it to Jackie. She turned it over, and read the label.

"This is hand lotion. What have I told you about using only suitable product."

"You may think it hand lotion," he dismissed. "But it's been thoroughly cleaned out, and refilled with anal lube. There's also a small bottle of extra-virgin olive oil, at the back of the kitchen cupboard, that's had the same treatment."

Jackie's jaw fell wide. "Well, Steve. It seems you've thought of everything."

"Just trying to be a good husband," he replied.

"I'll need a few minutes to get showered and changed. You can have a quick shower, once I'm done."

She gave Steve, a long kiss, tasting her own juices, which had all but dried on his face, and gave back the satin nightdress. Then she stepped out of her dress, which she also handed to Steve, and took the teddy into the bathroom.

Steve, hung up the dress, then stripped down to his boxers, and hung up the wrinkled suit, in the hope it might recover it's shape, before waiting for Jackie to re-emerge. When she did, it was his turn for his jaw to drop open. Jackie had been right. The teddy looked so much better, for having her body inside it. Her nipples were visible through the fabric, and the front gaped between each button, culminating in the gap at the crotch, which framed her beautiful pussy. In addition, Jackie still had on the garter belt, stockings, and heels. Steve's cock, confined in his boxers, gave a spontaneous twitch. Jackie smiled, turned through a one-eighty, bent at the hips, and revealed just how perfect the outfit was, for access to her ass.

"Take a quick shower, Dear. I'll be waiting for you, when you get back."

Jackie stepped from the doorway, as Steve made to pass her. When they were level with each other, he held her neck with one hand, kissed her on the lips, and ran his fingers through her slick pussy. Once inside the bathroom, he sucked Jackie's juice from his fingers, stripped out of his shorts, and followed his jutting cock into the shower.

Less than two minutes later, he climbed back out, dried in record time, wrapped the towel about his waist, and stepped back into the room to find Jackie kneeling on the bed, ass facing him. As he took in the sight, the light spilling from the bathroom, glistened on the coating of lube that surrounded her asshole.

Steve dropped the towel, and climbed up on the bed.

"Steve, baby," Jackie said, when she felt him approach.

"What is it? Jackie," he asked.

"It's just, well, I promised my son, he could fuck my ass. Would you mind, if we went back to being mother and son. There'll be plenty of other times we can role-play."

Steve's cock gave a shudder of delight. "That works for me, Mum."

"Thanks, Son. Now, get some lube on your cock, and fuck your mother's ass."

Not wanting to waste this, once in a lifetime experience, Steve ignored his mother's instruction, and took the time to savour the tableau she had created. Starting at the spike of each stiletto, he ran his hands and fingers around her stocking covered ankles, and across the swell of her tight calves, until his thumbs lodged into the hollow at the back of her bent knees. Moving both hands to one leg, he let his spread fingers encircle his mother's thigh, then caress their way up, until they crossed over her stocking top, and onto smooth flesh. Steve then ran his outer hand over the curve of her ass, while the inner one slid into the indent at the side of her pussy, where the leg joins the hip, causing his mother to shudder.

"Oh, fuck, Steve, that felt amazing," Jackie moaned.

"I'm not done, yet," he replied, before repeating the process on her other, stocking covered leg.

On arriving back at her cunt, he ran his thumb through the wet folds, which triggered another mini-quake of his mother's body. Moving his hands to her ass cheeks, he dug fingers into the flesh, and pawed at her ass, which caused her hairless pussy lips to part, and her glistening asshole to twitch. By this time, his mother was purring like a kitten.

Leaning forward, Steve placed a kiss on each cheek, and moved his hands onto the transparent fabric of his mother's, fuck my ass, teddy. He let them slip to her hips, then slide up, until they met the side of her tits. Reaching around his mother's body, he cupped each thinly covered breast, and pulled her flesh into his eager hands.

The electric sensation of her son's hands on her tits, caused Jackie to arch her back. Steve bent his head, and placed his lips against the hollow at the base of his mother's spine. Then, still holding onto her tits, proceeded to kiss his way down the crack of her ass.

"Urgh," Jackie groaned, as yet another sensation added itself to the several her body was already throwing at her overwhelmed pleasure receptors. Her head flew back, and her ass raised in response. "Be careful back there, I'm not sure what the lube will taste like."

Steve lifted his head to reply. "Strawberry. I bought it, especially, and gave it a try when refilling the bottles."

"Oh, Steve, you dirty motherfucker. Does that mean..."

Jackie's unfinished question got answered when her son drove his tongue, right into her slippery asshole, and sucked on the lube, his mother had applied.

"Oh, my darling Son," cried Jackie, as her body shuddered and shook.

When Steve came up for air, and released his mother's tits, he had to wait for her to calm down.

"What the fuck have you done to me? Steve," his mother groaned, her voice muffled by the pillow into which she'd pushed her face, in order to stop herself from screaming so loud, the hotel would have called the police.

"Seeing you like that, was so sexy, I just couldn't resist,"

"Well, you've done it now. I'll be expecting something like that, every time you fuck my ass."

"I haven't yet done that," he replied.

"No, you just fucked up the rest of my body, and exploded my mind. My ass is just about all that's left of me."

"Then I'd better get that taken care of."

"Here," added Jackie, holding up the fake lotion bottle. "You'll need to replenish my ass at the same time."

Steve took the lube, pumped a pile onto his mother's anal bud, and another on the end of his cock, which he then spread, all over the head. He tried to return the container, but his mother's attention was back on the sapphire ring he had given her. Instead, he leaned across, and deposited the bottle on the bedside table.

"Ready? Mum," he asked.

"Um. What? Oh, sorry, Steve. Yes please. Take your time to get lined up, place the head, dead centre, and then ease yourself in. You're about the same size as your father, and Aunt Christine has often fucked my ass with a strap-on, so I'm not expecting any problems."

Steve did have a problem with all this new information, it made his cock harder than he'd ever known, and his hands shook with excitement. He nestled his cock's head into the slight depression that surrounded her asshole, and eased forward, until he felt his mother's ass start to give way.

When Jackie had said, she didn't expect problems, there was one aspect she'd overlooked. This was her son's cock, and having it pressed against the entrance of her ass, added to the emotion she was already feeling from the ring he'd just given her. It triggered yet another orgasm, that she'd thought to be many minutes away.

"Argh, fuck," she cried.

Steve, paused, as his mother's cunt and ass, spasmed in front of him.

"Ignore that, get it in me," Jackie screamed.

Steve's shove, coincided with her ass pulsing open, and he all but lost his balance. When he recovered, a good two inches of his cock was in his mother's ass, and he could feel clutching waves squeezing on the shaft.

"Fuck it, Steve, fuck my ass, now," his mother cried, with tears of joy, again running down her face.

Steve could hear the emotion in her voice, and his heart soared, to know how much his mother was loving this. The lube was doing its job, and his cock slid deeper at the end of each thrust, until all but its thicker base had buried itself in the depth of his mother's bowel. He held still, to savour the sensation of his mother's ass, which continued to send waves of delight, into his rock hard cock. As he eased back, his mother's pucker held on to his cock, but then opened in welcome, when he pushed back in.

Steve soon established a pace, which had Jackie, panting in earnest. Despite the rolling orgasm, his mother had coursing through her body, he managed to carry on fucking her ass, for longer than he thought possible. Then came the point, where the lube started to lose its effectiveness. The increase in friction, tipped him over the edge, and he erupted inside the one remaining hole of his mother, his cum had not gone.

Steve collapsed over Jackie's back, who then rolled them onto their sides, where they ended in the same position as when he'd cradled his mother, earlier in the evening, except his pulsating cock was still inside her ass.

"Mum?" Steve called, having recovered his senses.

"Yes, my darling son," she replied, her voice still full of emotion.

"Are you crying?"

"Yes, you bastard. I've been worried about us, and what we were doing. But today you've shown how much you love me. I thought I'd never get to feel this way again. Thank you."

"I never did feel as loved, as I do with you," Steve replied, exposing his own emotional epiphany.

After recovering their composure, they showered together, climbed into bed, naked, and just kissed and cuddled, until it was time to sleep.

"Steve, my love," his mother whispered, just before she drifted off.

"Yes, Mum,"

"For the sake of conformity, when we wake, we'll go back to being husband and wife. At least until I get you home."

"Okay," he agreed, as a soft snore reached his ears. He tried to listen to the sound of his mother's contented slumber, but had soon joined her. At some point, Steve woke to find his mother sucking on his already hardened cock. Before she could finish, he eased her away, then slid himself into her pussy. After a slow, gentle fuck, which ended in the mildest of orgasms, they both drifted off for the rest of the night.