All Comments on 'A Mother's Lust, Rewarded'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Great PenguinGreat Penguinalmost 16 years ago
Nice

You can write a mean incest story. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This Fantasy

I used to live this kind of fantasy out with an older woman ,it nearly drove her mad with lust. She had a real incest mania which I was more than happy to satisfy. Regardless of what others my say you have a deep knowledge of incest .

luvmemoriesluvmemoriesalmost 16 years ago
older woman

and younger man. yes you understand the relationship. I had a personal experience! Would like to hear from 'anon in england'.

luvmemoriesluvmemoriesalmost 16 years ago
older woman

and younger man. yes you understand the relationship. I had a personal experience! Would like to hear from 'anon in england'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
my mummsie

My mummsie use to love spankings. It started out with her spanking me on my bum and then one time I got hard and she just kept spanking and feeling her way lower and then finally got my balls and rubbed my cock and started sucking on me. We went downhill as Mummsie and son. I have tried and tried to get in her knickers, but, she won't have it. She says she is a sinner and to leave her alone.

desibandhudesibandhualmost 16 years ago
god that was great

awesome work .....

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 15 years ago
Bravo!

Beautiful and exciting ending. This story was great. Thanks a lot for the reading! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

10 out of 10, just wow, you are my favorite writer.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

A perfect finish to an amazing story

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous