A Mother's Luxuries Ch. 17

Story Info
Lisa agrees to let Kate have sex with Greg.
2.4k words
4.57
12.4k
20

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marsha?" Gregory asked. "What can I do for you?"

"The same thing you are doing for Linda." Marsha replied.

"You want me to be your master?" He asked.

Marsha bobbed her head up and down.

"What about your sons? Don't you have a very active relationship with them?" Greg asked.

"Well, yes...sort of." Marsha replied looking a little sad. "Truth is that they aren't really as into having sex with me. I think they are looking at getting girlfriends of their own."

Gregory nodded in response and thought for a few moments before he replied.

"I have two full time submissives. I will not take on another without their approval. Do you understand?" Greg asked as he looked Marsha straight in the eyes.

"Of course." She replied.

"You also have to understand something. If you want to be my submissive, then you need to obey me, completely. There isn't any room for disobedience. Wherever you are, whenever it is, if I give you an order you do it." Gregory said.

Marsha felt unsure if she could live up to such standards. However another part of her felt thrilled and excited to be at the mercy and the beckoning of a master.

To have little choice over when and where and even what she would be doing. She felt a hard pulse from her clitoris in pure sexual excitement.

"As long as your other submissives agree I will obey you completely." Marsha replied.

"Good. I will talk with them tonight. Wait for my call." He said.

"Thank you." She replied and walked out and headed back out to the mall. Lisa and Kate watched Marsha leave and they looked at Gregory as he walked out.

Kate studied Gregory and she wanted a taste. Just a little taste of what he was able to do.

"Go talk to him." Lisa said.

"What?" Kate asked.

"Go talk to him. He might be willing to do something for you right now."

"What about you?" Kate asked.

"I love him. I know he loves me too. I'm not jealous Kate. If all you are looking for is a physical moment then I'm fine." She replied.

Without another word Kate rushed over to Gregory and looked up at him.

"Greg. I know you don't know me but I know that...you and Lisa are together. I talked to her and she is okay if I ask you for a favor."

"What favor?" Greg asked as he looked over to Lisa who smiled and nodded to him.

"I haven't...well you see I...I used to be a submissive to a guy who I loved but then he didn't really fulfill me. That was nine months ago and I-" she drew in a deep breath and pushed away her jitters, "-I really need some sex. Please. I promise I'll owe you anything you want." Kate said.

"What kind of sex?" Greg asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want me to use you like a toy? Do you want me to fuck you like a lover? Do you want me to just get you off a few times?"

"Use me. It's the only true sex I know that feels good. Please use me. I'll sign whatever form and I'll submit for the day. I just...need to feel that again." Kate pleaded.

Gregory walked over to a small shelf and pulled out the generic paper form and handed it to Kate.

"Fill it out, sign it and get undressed. If you sign it. You will belong to me until our time is up. You'll accept everything I do and you'll obey everything I say. Understood?"

"Yes master." Kate replied. She could hardly believe how good it felt to say 'yes master' to someone again.

It was like a small flame had lit inside of her and she remembered what it was like to feel that rush. Kate checked off every single box and signed her name and got undressed while Gregory walked out to Lisa.

"Melissa?" Greg asked. "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm fine master. You have sex with people all the time and I'm not jealous of that at all. This isn't any different." Lisa replied.

"Okay. When you are done with your shift we will go home." He said and went back to his room where Kate sat in the bed waiting. Kate was a short woman of only five foot two with large C or even D cup breasts and dark nipples.

She had large hips and an ass that was perky and rounded. Gregory didn't deny that he found her physically attractive. He picked up the sheet and looked over it.

"You are okay with all of it?" He asked.

"Yes master. Use me any way you want." She replied.

Greg pulled off his shirt and she stared at his abdomen muscles and well defined chest.

She watched as he pulled off his pants and then briefs and she gasped as his cock sprang out.

"Holy shit!" Kate said. "You're fucking huge!"

"And you are about to find out just how huge. My chocolate slut." He replied.

Kate felt her clitoris tingle at being called a slut.

"Get on the ground, on your back, legs and feet up."

"Yes master." She replied and got down and into position. Greg grabbed some fabric rope and bound her wrists and ankles together and attached the rope to a hook at the ceiling. Gregory grabbed his favorite black vibrator and began vibrating her puffy pink labia. He moved up and down her pussy which was squeezed between her thick thighs. Within moments her pussy was drooling precum.

"You are going to cum for me my chocolate slut. When I say." Greg said.

"Yes master." Kate replied as she couldn't help but moan as the vibrator pleasured the outside of her pussy. Gregory moved the vibrator up to her clitoris and started moving up and down. He made sure that as he passed her clitoris he rubbed it up and then down.

Kate's breathing turned from heavy to rushed as the extra sensations forced her mind to focus on the pleasure rather than her breathing. Kate had forgotten how good it felt to be bound and pleasured. Her body though, craved it more than she had realized. Greg turned up the vibrations and held it over her sensitive clitoris and pushed down.

"Holy fuck that's it! Right there!" Kate whined. "Don't stop! I'm gonna cum! Oh god yes I'm-"

Gregory turned off the vibrator and pulled away seconds before she was going to orgasm. Kate felt betrayed and horrified that he would do such a thing. She wanted to scream at him. Then she saw his smile. An almost sadistically pleased smile that brought a realization upon her. Kate had never thought about the idea that Gregory might be a sadist.

She never thought that he might enjoy seeing her pain as much as he might enjoy seeing her pleasure. Gregory leaned forward and smiled down at her.

"Did you think you were going to cum?" He asked.

She nodded.

"I might be persuaded...if you beg. Beg your master."

Kate didn't even hesitate. She wanted the feeling of that orgasm. She needed to feel that release.

"Please-plea-plea-plea-please! Let me cum master! Please let this chocolate slut cum! Please! Please! Master! I need to cum please!" She begged.

Gregory couldn't resist how cute Kate looked when she was begging.

He turned on the vibrator and placed it directly over her clitoris which pulsed in response.

"I don't hear you begging." He said.

"Please master! Let me cum. I'll do anything! Please!"

Greg put the vibrator on her clitoris and turned it up three clicks. Kate was overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes! Thank you master! Thank you!" Kate moaned.

Gregory turned up the vibrator two more clicks and pressed down harder.

"Oh shit! My clitoris is...oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" She screamed.

Gregory pulled the vibrator away and stared down at her.

"No!" She shouted in horror.

"Did you ask for permission to cum?" He asked.

"Please! Please! Let me cum! Let me cum please!" Kate begged, tears welled up in her eyes as she begged him.

Greg put the still humming vibrator back onto her swollen clitoris and held it.

"Please let me cum! May I cum master? May I please?" She asked.

Gregory turned up the vibrator to level six and pressed down hard.

"Oh fuck! Master! Please! Let me cum! Please!" She pleaded.

"Cum for your master you slut."

"Ah fuck thank you!" She shouted and orgasmed. Her legs and thighs shook as her massive pent up orgasm pushed through her body. The sheets and mattress beneath her ass became soaked as her pussy gushed cum.

Kate would have taken a breath of relief if it were not for the fact that Gregory didn't pull the vibrator away. In fact, he turned it up another click. Kate's over-sensitive clitoris began to spasm as another orgasm was forced up.

"Master! I'm too sensitive! I-"

"You will cum when your master demands it!" Greg snarled.

The sudden display of discipline and dominance pushed Kate over the edge.

"Oh my god! I'm cumming!" She screamed and she opened her thighs allowing for a forced female ejaculation. Kate, for the very first time in her life; squirted. With every moan she squirted across the room until it was just a small little trickle that soaked the bed further. Gregory held Kate still as her entire body spasmed out of control for several long seconds.

Without warning she fell into unconsciousness and he checked to make sure she was breathing properly. Then he untied her and walked out, and closed the door behind him softly.

"What happened?" Lisa asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked in response.

"It's been like ten minutes." She replied.

"Oh, well Kate hasn't exactly had a lot of time to build up stamina to this." He winked.

"Wait, she's asleep?"

"More or less." He shrugged.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Lisa asked.

"Nothing I haven't done to you." He chuckled.

Just then the door to his room swung open

and Kate stormed out with nothing but a damp and cum stained sheet wrapped around her. She had an expression of anger and excitement and bewilderment on her face as she stomped toward him. Then without warning she fell to her knees and cried.

"Please! Please give me more master! You are incredible master! Please I need more."

Kate pleaded as she groveled at Gregory's feet, tears streaking her makeup. Gregory turned to Lisa who looked as surprised as he did. With as much effort as picking up a toddler, Gregory picked up Kate and walked back to the room and laid her on the driest part of the bed available.

He quickly shut the door and walked over to her and did the very last thing she had thought he'd do. Gregory wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into him. Kate couldn't stop her tears as they gushed down her face like some waterfall. She sobbed for several long minutes as Gregory stroked her hair and held her. Once her sobs had started to slow, she pulled away and wiped the snot and makeup from her face.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Greg asked.

Kate looked from her half naked body to him and she could see that his eyes were firmly focused on hers. She hadn't spoken to anyone about her past in so long she had almost forgotten what it was like to vent.

"About two years ago I met this guy. Pete. He was really...umm...like you I suppose. Tall and muscular and yeah." Kate said as she felt herself flush.

"He asked me out and stuff and well we dated and all that and then he opened me up to BDSM."

Gregory nodded as he listened to her story.

"He started off using toys on me and then he would use floggers and eventually I felt that I could submit to him fully." Kate took a long deep breath in.

"He said no and that I wasn't good enough for him all of sudden and he just started beating me and then-" a new rush of tears flowed down her face. "-then I sort of liked it. Who likes abuse?" She shouted angrily at herself. "After a couple days he let me go and he just sort of disappeared from town. But now...I just...I can't enjoy sex without it."

"I feel this desperate need and desire to be owned. To be punished and used like some toy. I must sound pretty fucked up to you." She chuckled and wiped away the tears.

"No." He said flatly. "You sound vulnerable. You need to find what it is that you want."

"I know what I want." She replied and gestured towards the bed.

"I want what you did to me. I want to be bound and used. To be forced and...I want to be a sex toy. It's like it's ingrained in me now. I just...can't seem to enjoy sex without it." She sighed. Kate looked up into his eyes and half expected to see judgment in some form or another. What she saw stunned her. In Gregory's gaze she saw compassion and understanding.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked. "You say that needing to feel bound and controlled during sex is a bad thing. You make it sound like there is only one brand, one flavor of sex that is acceptable."

Kate opened her lips to speak but Gregory hasn't finished yet.

"Is there one acceptable flavor of ice cream?" He asked.

"Well, no." She replied.

"How about one acceptable flavor of cheese?"

"No. Not really."

"Then why should there be one acceptable way to have sex?" He asked.

Kate had never really thought about her dilemma in that way. Suddenly she realized that her desires weren't something horrendous or grotesque. They were just another flavor amongst dozens of others. A grin crept onto her face and for the first time in almost a year, she smiled a genuine smile and laughed.

"Comparing sex to ice cream is what made me realize it." She laughed. She touched Gregory on the arm and leaned into him again and sighed. "Thank you." She said. "I really do feel so much better. I think...I think I'll take a rain check on those remaining orgasms if that's okay?"

"That is perfectly fine." He smiled, leaned down and kissed her on the forehead and walked out.