A Mother's Luxuries Ch. 18

Story Info
Lisa decides to live with Greg. Linda has to go to work.
2.2k words
4.58
10.3k
21

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda had felt so tired that she had slept far past her usual time. By the time she had gotten up it was just before ten and she decided it was as good a time as any to start cleaning the house. This was her last day off from her PTO vacation before having to return to work. A part of her desperately didn't want to go back.

Having to greet and assist customers via the phone all day was a monotonous job that made her mind numb. Though she only had six more years before she would be qualified for retirement benefits and every year after that she could gain an additional percentage raise in retirement funds.

Linda sighed and started down the stairs just in time for someone to knock at the front door. Linda was only wearing a nightgown but it was enough. She looked through the peephole and then opened the door.

"What are you doing here Marsha?" Linda asked.

"I just got back from meeting with your son."

Marsha said as she pushed into the door and Linda closed it right after.

"What did he say?"

"Gregory told me that if he was going to take me on as his submissive that I had to get a firm yes from both you and whatever her name is...the other girl." Marsha said.

"Oh." Linda raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Marsha? What's really going on at home? I thought your boys made you happy?"

Marsha smiled but her fake mask of happiness fell away before the honest compassion of her best friend.

"My boys do make me happy but, they just like sex." Marsha said.

"Don't you like sex too?" Linda asked.

"Well yeah! But I want more. I want what you and Greg have. My boys don't seem to have that spark for dominance that your son does."

"So you want Gregory to dominate you?" Linda asked.

"Yes. I want to feel like I..." Marsha thought about it for a moment as she tried to find the right words.

"Marsha, have you even talked to your boys about this yet?"

"Well I...sort of...okay no." Marsha replied.

"I love you Marsha. You know that. But I won't give you my yes until you have tried to give your sons the chance to be your dominant. You never know, they might be really dominant deep inside."

Marsha nodded in understanding. This was why she loved Linda like a sister. Because she was level headed and compassionate.

"She cried?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. She didn't really think that being into BDSM was allowed and she had never had anyone validate her enjoyment for it." Greg replied.

"So now what?" Lisa asked, truly wondering what he wanted to do with Kate.

"There isn't anything else. Kate has to decide who she wants to be. A regular girl who wants regular sex with regular people; or a girl who wants irregular sex with irregular people."

"I get that, but does she want you?" Lisa asked.

"Me? Oh no. I think she just needed a really good release is all." Greg shrugged.

Lisa smiled and nodded.

"Master?" Lisa asked.

"Hmm?" Greg asked and turned to look at her.

"Can I live with you?" Lisa asked.

"Well that's kind of what you are doing now isn't it?" He chuckled.

"No, that's not what I mean. I want to get my stuff from my parents house and move in with you. Permanently." Lisa said.

Gregory felt surprised that in only a matter of a few days she had decided that she wanted to stay with him.

"I'm not sure that I want to be away from you, you know?" Lisa blushed.

"I know what you mean." He replied. "When do you want to get your things?"

"Let's do it today. The sooner the better." She smiled, leaned up and kissed him.

Kate stepped out of the room fully dressed and with a smile. Not her usual fake smile that she wore around to hide her pain and confusion and misguided guilt. She walked up to Gregory and wrapped him in a warm embracing hug that Lisa thought was a few moments too long but she didn't mind.

"Do you mind if I ask you for more...treatment later on? Just until I find someone?" Kate asked, looking both at Lisa and Greg.

"I don't mind really." Lisa said. Greg just shrugged and nodded.

"Thanks. Are there any good places to meet other people of our type?" Kate asked.

Greg grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled a few websites down and handed it to her.

"Try these. There are some good people on there." He said.

"Thanks again." She smiled and looked down at her watch. "So what are you two going to do now?"

"Well I have to get my belongings from my parents who kicked me out after I started working here." Lisa said.

"They kicked you out? Like disowned you?" Kate asked, an appalled expression spread across her face.

"More or less." Lisa replied.

"Where have you been staying?"

"Well on the first night I slept in the back room here. Then Mas...Greg found me and he let me stay with him."

"You've been living with him?" Kate asked.

"And she will continue to." Greg chimed in.

"Where do you live?" Lisa asked.

"Oh I live in a small studio apartment across town. It's nothing fancy but I like it." Kate said.

Greg looked down at his watch and then up at Lisa; "it's time to go. Let's get your stuff and go home."

Lisa followed Greg out of the store and Kate stood at the desk watching them as they walked out the back. She wondered just what it would take to get a man like him. He was dominating and yet extremely kind. A part of her wanted to see if she could become a part of his world but she knew better than to step on another submissive's foot. She dismissed the idea and put her mind to work.

As they got into the car and drove off, Lisa fell silent. She only gave him directions to get to her house which was less than a ten minute drive. Her parent's house was a standard brown and white side house with standard frame windows and a green lawn.

"Are you sure about this?" Greg asked.

Lisa nodded and they got out of the car and walked up to the house. Greg knocked and then a few moments later an average sized man with a good sized gut and glasses answered the door. A short woman in jeans and a sweater walked up behind him.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

Lisa stepped into view and looked at her father.

"Hi dad." Melissa said meekly.

"Have you decided to come back?" Her father asked.

Lisa fumbled her words and Gregory stepped in.

"No, we have come to collect her belongings." He said with a tone that allowed little argument.

"And do what?" Her mother asked.

"Leave." Lisa replied softly.

"And go where?" Her father asked gruffly.

"The same place she has been this whole time." Gregory said as he forced eye contact with Lisa's father.

"With you?" He asked angrily. "I think not!" Her father said and reached out to grab Lisa.

Without thinking though, Gregory caught his arm and stopped his advance towards Lisa. Gregory hadn't even intended on it but he knew he couldn't let her father near her.

"How dare you touch me!" He shouted and jerked his hand back. "Melissa! Get in here now!"

Lisa made a soft sound that was like a mouse squeaking and she moved to go forward but Gregory held his hand out.

"Who do you think you are?" Gregory asked in a deep voice that deepened further with adrenaline.

"I am her father. The only man who she shall obey."

"No." Greg said in response. "Melissa is the girl you kicked out to the street without a car or money or even a bed. You are a piece of shit." Gregory said and stepped forward. Lisa suddenly realized how much taller and bigger he was compared to her father. Lisa's father was just under five foot ten and had little musculature. Gregory on the other hand was well over six foot and had the shoulders of a linebacker and the muscular make up of a marathoner.

With each step Greg took forward, her father took another two steps backward until he was flattened against the wall.

"You...you can't s-speak to me like this!" Her father stuttered.

"A piece of shit like you doesn't deserve the respect of a true man. It is you who doesn't have the right to speak to me. So shut up." Gregory snarled. "Lisa go get your stuff."

Melissa didn't move at first, too caught up in the aggression that Gregory had exerted.

"Lisa. Get your things." He said again and this time she hurried past. Though as she did, her father tried to reach out and snag her again. Gregory slammed his arm into the wall with so much force that the pictures on the wall shifted. Gregory's training as a massage therapist allowed him a vast amount of knowledge on human anatomy.

The human structures and the vast places where stress and release met on various points across the body. It also allowed him the understanding that while with a gentle amount of pressure came pleasure. With a great amount of pressure focused on those same points came a great deal of pain. Gregory tapped into that knowledge and pressed a thumb upon her father's collar bone just below the shoulder. He winced and fell to a knee.

"If you even think about touching her again I will see to it that you don't ever lift this arm." Gregory said.

Neither her father nor Greg noticed Lisa's mom hurry out of the hallway and to Lisa who had started filling up bags and suitcases full of clothes and other things.

Lisa, so focused on packing up as quickly as she could, didn't see her mother rush in.

"Mom!" Lisa shrieked in surprise.

Her mother wrapped Lisa in a hug and pulled away.

"Hurry up baby doll. Get your stuff. I'll get you some of my savings money." Her mom said.

"What?" Lisa asked.

Tears started streaking down her face as she looked at her daughter.

"I'm so sorry baby. Your father wasn't always like this. He used to be nice and happy but...I should've left him a long time ago. Get your stuff baby doll. Leave and don't look back." Her mom said and disappeared back into the hall. When she returned she had a tight bundle of thick green bills and slid them into Lisa's bag.

"Please don't hate me Melissa. I love you very much and I want you to have a great life." She said and kissed Lisa on the cheek.

"Mom come with me." Lisa said.

"And go where? I can't leave your father. I...I can't. Please baby doll. Just get your things and live your life. I'll be alright."

"Mom. Leave with me. You don't have to live with dad. Come live with us. It'll be fine." Lisa pleaded.

Her mother looked around at the walls and the doors and sighed. Tears still trickled down her face.

"Mom. Please."

Her mother looked at Lisa and nodded.

Jack, Lisa's father grunted and huffed as he tried to push Greg away but the pressure point hold that Gregory had on him was too easy to maintain and too hard to shrug off.

"What do you think you are going to do huh? You going to take care of my daughter? You think you can-"

Gregory twisted his thumb down harder and Jack went silent. Out of the corner of Greg's eyesight he saw Lisa walk out around the corner with three large suitcases filled with clothes and belongings. Just after her walked out her mother with several more bags and suitcases. They both walked past and loaded everything into the car.

Only her mother walked back, and in her hand she held a small stack of papers and placed them on the ground before Jack. On top of the papers she placed a small silver ring.

"Sign them, don't sign them I really don't care. Goodbye Jack. Enjoy your misery and abuse...alone."

She said and walked back to the car and got in and buried her head into Lisa and started sobbing.

Gregory looked down at Jack and then stepped away.

"Was it worth it?" Gregory asked. "Was it worth all of this?"

Jack looked down at the papers and then at the ring and then up at Gregory. The anger and rage had left him and he found himself faced with a reality he couldn't believe. He looked over to his wife and child who were crying in the car, about ready to leave and possibly never come back.

Somewhere in his mind, his very alcohol and cigarette stained mind he knew that this was his fault and that this would eventually happen. Jack hung his head and said nothing. Gregory looked down at Jack for a long moment before walking out and slamming the door behind him. Gregory put the car into reverse and drove down the driveway and away from the house. None of them heard the gunshot as they turned down the street and out to the main road.