All Comments on 'A Mother's Needs Satisfied'

by CuckSon237

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinover 7 years ago
one word

disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot hot

great story,,loved the content,,hope you write more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
typical

he should have lynched the nigger from a fucking tree

RainbowRarityRainbowRarityover 7 years ago
Gross

Really I thought thus might be cool but no it was gross...

But others like it so keep up the good work. Don't let those of us who didn't like it put you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nothing nice with this story in any way at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Decent

It was good. I like that more people are finally starting to write about this. However I think you jumped into the sex a little too quickly. There could have been some more build up, the son seeing some more flirting between them etc. The build up is one of the hottest parts of the cuckold mother fantasy. All in all keep working man, good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad

Can anybody find anything that excites and arouses in this sad story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

this is a really fucked up story. who would stay and watch his mom fuck a nigger. I sure wouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
from the old one

The story is hardly readable. Perhaps some training in writing may help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not bad

like more chapters....like for him to make the son suck him as his mother watches or helps...Darnay fucks his mothers pussy then slides his cock into the sons mouth....have the mother fuck her son with a strap-on or fuck her sons mouth with it as the sons ass is taking the black cock....Have Darnay tell the mother to smack her sons face as he fucks her or have the mother squeeze her sons balls till he screams

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gutless prick

should have manned up and bitten the coon's balls off and rammed them up his mother's nasty cunt while he had the chance.

Minus 10 stars for this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wth dude

nigga i just came here to get off man. idk what the fuck kind of thoughts go through your head but nothing about this story was at all arousing. pretty pathetic and depressing, actually. the fuck, man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sucks

Get a life it sucks like you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This writer has obviously never been to Jamaica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hate

Ignore these hating ass comments and write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Story was a little long. I did this for real with my Mom. She set me up for it. She told me I was going to just watch from the closet as she had a man friend over. I knew the man as Gabe. He was a very tall, hairy man with at least 10 inches. Mom made me clean them both with my mouth. Then she helped Gabe take my ass cherry! More stories please! Forget all those negative fucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was pinching my sissy clitty for the whole read once the action started. Being a sissy and lover of cocks, cum and creamed pussy I so envy this son. Imagine the guy doing his mother and wife while he lays under them cleaning his mom and wife. and if he is real good perhaps he will get to clean the cock. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing. this was seriously the best story ive ever read.

Look, this is actually my exact fetish. I know that some people think it's gross, but everybody has their kink, and this is mine 10/10. I personally loved the story and love how you jumped straight into the action because long buildups bore me. All i have to say to the haters is what I don't understand is why you read this stuff if it isn't your fetish. I don't go to scat fetish stories and tell people that it's gross, so if this doesn't turn you on, please don't read it. I havent read your other story yet (Im waiting till tomorrow) but i already know ill love it and i really hope you keep writing more stuff. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

I wish your stories were a bit longer. Maybe at least three times as much as now.

Would be cool if the mom got owned by the other guy. Tattoos, piercings, haircut, clothes, jewellery, pussy shaving etc...

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 7 years ago
Good story

I liked every aspect apart from his Mom having a 'pretty little pussy that looked younger than in was'. A Mommy should have a big scary gaping cunt - a big used slutty mature one that has been fucked a lot and stretched a lot and given birth!

But I am glad her sissy son has a small penis, so overall I give this a 7/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!!!

I loved your story. I appreciate stories about young guys who fuck older women. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IN MY BOOK, EVERY VOYEUR SON STORY GETS GETS AT LEAST 3.5*. I GAVE THIS STORY A 4+ [(☆☆☆☆+) 4.45/5.0 = 89% = A]

I was a voyeur son. I was fully aware of my Oedipus Complex & felt no guilt in that regard.

As i was spying on my mom i managed to see her naked, & totally by fluke was lucky to se her doing inappropriate things with a close family friend. She was in the kitchen on the day of the house warming party at the just-renovated cottage. Everybody was in the back-yard by the lake shore - except my mom who was in the kitchen checking the stuff in the oven. She had only her bikini on her and an apron. The family friend entered the kitchen, walked toward my mom (who was standing by the range); he was whispeting something into her ear while his hand was caressing the back of my mom's high... with each stroke the hand was moving up & up until it ended on the bare portion of her gorgeous ass. She turn back toward him, with smile on her face, grabbed his hand and removed it from her bare flesh. "Are you out of your mind - she said - what if someone sees us?" I remembered that the same family friend was helping her with his pickup & his tools while the cottage was renovated.

I never loved my mom any less on the account of her (percrived & proven) transgressions. But i was TOTALLY INFATUATED with her until i was 30.

My mom was a BBW, she was 5'9" very shapely, her extra weight was in all the right places (ass, thighs, boobs...) Her flesh was NOT flabby but firm except on the inner side of her thighs where she had baby fat. Her thighs were rubbing one another as she walked. Other than that she walked like a skinny woman, her gate was firm and fast-paced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, longer and harder

Love your work. I hope you will write again soon. I think your scores would be higher if you wrote more stories and longer stories or chapters. You will build an audience with more stories. Longer stories let's you build your characters and fill out their motivations more completely.

Good start. 66,000 readers ain't bad, man

johnstang2johnstang2about 7 years ago
You should do a sequel

This time with Barney fucking and impregnating his wife.

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need a second part.

It would be great if you did a second part where he is forced to do the same with his mom and wife who is reluctant at first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VERY VERY EROTIC. I gave you a 5+ (5.25/5 = 105% "Above Expectations"). MATT IS DISCOVERING HIS VOYEUR SIDE. MATT SHOULD COUNT HIS BLESSINGS!!!

... If i ever got the chance to lick my mom's pussy (even with another man's semen in it), I would think i've died & gone to Heaven. I would count my blessings!!!

What will probably happen to Matt is Darnay will fuck Charlotte every so often. If i were Matt i would lick Charlotte's pussy clean after Darnay. Darnay will be part of the family, everything would stay in the family.

I WAS A VOYEUR SON.

I loved my mother as a son loves his mom, & I was IN LOVE WITH HER as a man loves a woman. I never saw my mom fuck another man. However i did see men other than my dad grope &/or caress my mom with her clear consent.

* * *

Voyeurism her remained a trait of my personality until today. I am no longer a voyeur son, i am a voyeur husband now. That's life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Really good, second part would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's a contest between what's more pathetic

The characters or the writing... "Suddenly she went quite, "

Well, the author showed us in one sentence he's just as stupid as the one dimensional trite characters he writes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I would love to b the cuck son in this story...i love gangbang porn..often i fancy that the girl getting gangfucked on my screen is my mother..gangbang scenes always have anal..assfucking is a must for me..i wanna b a cuck son who is stuck in the closet or outside the window, or under my mother ( as the case of this story) watching my mother suck the big hard cocks of my friends and bullies..my mother will beg them to fuck her with their big hard cocks using the filthiest language, saying, ' i m so fucking horny, i need these cocks in my holes right fucking now, fuck me , u motherfuckers.' ...ur cock is so fucking big i can'twrap my lips around it, lol'...' oh yes, that cock is so big..uh..uh..uh..yes fuck me deep, yes yes yes just like that...' i want this cock in my asshole, its so fat, can't wait for my asshole to get stretched, oh yaeh, thats it, oh my god, that cock is stretching my asshole so wide, yeah, stick it in, uh, uh, uh oh, oh YES YES, YES, keep fucking me like the whore i m' ..'i want a cock in my mouth'..... watching my hot sexy whore mother getting gangfucked while listening to her begging to b fucked harder is my ultimate fantasy..a big cock balls deep in my mothers pussy all the way to the womb where she raised me, another big cock railing her sweet asshole while another big hard cock digs in deep in my mothers mouth all the way down her throat, so deep that she can just stick her tongue out and lick the nutsack ...i wanna stand there in a little sissy panty, pulling my little dicklet and wait till they all shoot their jizz deep inside my mothers asshole and pussy and mouth..once all the real men r done fucking my mother senseless and satisfied they will walk away leaving my hot sexy mother's well fucked jizz filled and jizz covered body on the bed..once they leave , i will slowly walk up to my senseless mother and watch as thick loads of jizz starts to ozz out of her well fucked cunt and asshole..her beautiful face and sexy body will b covered in lots jizz too...i will kneel down and start licking the fresh real man jizz out of my mothers fuckholes and off her sexy body..i will have to b sneaky otherwise she might wake up and b freaked out thinking why her son is licking his friends ( or enemy's) jizz that r ozzing out of her fuckholes..maybe she will just feel pity for me and accept me for the cuck loser with a tiny dick that i m..i will set her up with young guys with big cocks in exchange of she letting me watch her suck and fuck around with whoever she wants..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

would have left the bitch there to get home on her own

n0rberttn0rberttover 3 years ago

Loved it, where's part2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Love this. I would give anything to be son. Soon son will have a great burden lifted and get the pleasure of being his mom's and wife's clean up boy. I would beg the bull to let us all live together and share the same bed. I would be a good sissy and hope one day he. Would reward me by taking me as one of his girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I completely understand this story. I am addicted to watching white women being fucked by black cocks; average at least an hour a day, depending on how many times I ejaculate while jerking off. I had a similar situation. I had just finished high school at 18 when my dad was killed in Afghanistan. My dad was an officer so we had lived off base and it was easy to move back to Texas where she now owned the duplex they had bought for retirement and rented half. My mom is a nurse and she went online and searched for the best deal for a new job. She decided to be a traveling nurse and soon found a six month job in South Carolina. So my mom and I moved to Beaufort, SC. I was really interested in welding and enrolled at the Technical college. I became friends with two of my black classmates Ernest and Raymond. Now I can not stretch the truth, my mom is not a MILF. Mom is 47 years old and has been married twice; once at age 21, divorced at 25 due to her adultery, married my dad age 28 when he knocked her up. Mom is 5 feet 5 inches tall weight 205 on her driver’s license which is probably 30 pounds ago. She carries most of her weight in hips and legs. She has a pretty, round face, short black hair with gray, huge saggy boobs. Mom has a great sense of humor and is an insatiable flirt. She still has periods but also still has her copper T IUD, overdue for removal by a year. Now I will not exaggerate about Ernest or Raymond. I have seen their cocks both are maybe 8 inches long. Anyway, I asked mom if I cold invite them over for dinner. I did and they both came over and both flirted with mom. I had prepped both guys with the fact that my mom is always horny because I hear the vibrator., Then since mom talked about him most after the dinner visit, I invited just Raymond over to watch football on Monday night when mom was off. Well it worked, by the end of the game mom had drunk 4 beers and Raymond had been flirting with her the whole game. In no time at all Raymond and mom were kissing and making out on the couch. Raymond developed an erection and had mom feel him through his shorts. Mom exclaimed “wow”. That was all it took and Raymond pulled off his shorts and out popped his cock. Mom just stared as Raymond lifted the skirt of her sundress and pulled down her panties telling her to “step out”. Then he bent her over the couch and rammed his bare cock into her and she screamed. Then she started pushing her hips back and Raymond started fucking her fast slapping his balls and legs against her flesh. My mom knew I was watching but didn’t care she just had orgasms and praised Raymond’s fucking technique. Raymond blew his load and mom orgasmed just afterward. Mom has signed a twelve-month extension so she can see me graduate and so Raymond can continue servicing her pussy on the days she is not working. Foe me there is an added bonus, mom now fucks me!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is it true

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I totally agree with the 2nd comment before mine. My italian/spanish mom have been a QOS since I can remember her first casual "boyfriends". Actually, for many years, she worked for a company at the same building of the Embassy of one of the biggest African countries. Since she was pretty, naughty and used to dress sexy very often back then, she usually received comments on her by those men almost daily - some quite verbally aggressive, which doesn't bother her many times tbh. Her weekend schedule was commonly filled with dates, parties and sometimes trips with some of those guys.

mcitylinemcityline6 months ago

Disgusting! He gives her a free trip and then she humiliates him.

FeltfixerFeltfixer3 months ago

Silly. The son wouldn’t have put up with that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous