A Mother's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers

Jason started fucking me and let me tell you, he fucked me like a man possessed. He slammed into me hard and fast to the point of pushing me up the bed. My pussy gripped his pistoning cock as tight as I could, trying to give him the most pleasure possible. I wanted him to cum again inside me. I wanted to feel his hot sperm splashing into my womb. His powerful strokes became shorter and more brutal but I didn't care. I just wanted him to fuck me. I would have called his name or given him encouragement but his pounding was forcing the air from my lungs in the form of guttural groans.

When Jason stabbed himself in me, holding my ass to his hips, I knew he was going to cum. My stockinged feet locked over his calves and I gripped the sheets with white knuckles as he flooded my cunt with his fiery cum. It was absolutely primal. I came too as he emptied his balls in me. There is nothing in this world that could have made me happier at that moment than to be joined with me son so intimately.

I don't know how long it was that we stayed like that; mother and son locked together in that carnal union. I was so dizzy that I may have lost consciousness for a bit. I do remember Jason pulling me over onto my side as he held me in the blissful afterglow. His cock remained in my velvety grip for quite a while before losing its strength and slipping free. I felt so empty...It made me sad even though I was in my son's loving arms, recovering from the best orgasm of my life. I wanted Jason more now than ever.

"Jason...I want you to stay with me," my voice was soft.

"Don't worry mom, I'll stay the night with you," he replied in a sleepy voice.

"No honey, I mean I want you to spend the rest of the weekend here with me. I don't want to leave this room for anything. I want you to hold me and kiss me and fuck me until neither of us can move," I was pleading.

"I'd be happy to mom."

He drifted off to sleep after that and I was ecstatic. I lay there in his arms happier than I'd been in many years but it was bittersweet. I knew after this weekend, he'd be off to start his own life as a young college graduate and I'd be alone. I wanted him to be successful so I focused on that rather than self pity. No matter, I was going to enjoy what was left of this weekend with my wonderful son.

Ten Months Later

It took me a while to get acclimatized to the weather in the Fort Worth area but I was managing. I had a hard time convincing my boss to let me transfer to our Texas branch but eventually he reluctantly agreed. I sold my house and moved into a nice four bedroom home with a decent sized lot just over thirty minutes from my work. Jason helped me find this place since he'd been in Texas a few months longer than I. He had a condo in the city but he stayed with me every weekend. We would also see each other a few times during the week with me staying at his place every now and then. It was as good as I could have hoped for considering I didn't want to be over a thousand miles from my son.

I sat out on my porch waiting for Jason to arrive. He must have hit traffic headed out of town for the weekend. I got home early to get some dinner started for when he arrived. We were staying in tonight, as usual. It had only been two days since Jason and I last fucked but I was exceptionally horny today and beside myself with anticipation.

I saw his truck turn onto my street and my pussy began to tingle. My panties would have been soaked by the time he pulled in the driveway if I had been wearing any. He hopped out of his truck and I anxiously waited for him to take me into his arms. I would refrain from a tonsil swabbing kiss until we were inside. For the moment I'd have to be satisfied with giving him a couple motherly pecks in case the neighbors were watching. It was difficult because I was so excited to tell him the news...I'm seven weeks pregnant.

Drakon66
Drakon66
970 Followers