All Comments on 'A Mother's Persuasion Ch. 02'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

Well that was worth waiting for! Thanks for bringing Catherine into the equation. It was a truly hot story which I enjoyed very much. As with chapter 1, I give this 5 stars.

HardBenHardBenabout 1 year ago

What an AMAZING descriptive and erotic story.

Absolutely loved it!

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant.

Best mother ever and the right age

for sensuality, late 50’s.

Women of that age are fabulous.

Thank you.

amsterdamamsterdamabout 1 year ago

Had the pleasure of going back and reading part one again to re-familiarise myself with the characters and plot before enjoying the joys of part 2. I love getting lost in your stories Sylviafan and hope you continue writing and posting stories on Literotica for a long time to come. Both chapters 5 stars and it was fun imagining being the lucky lad that is Charlie.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it loved how you brought mother, brother and sister to a sexual awaking and it lasted for years but you should have had catherine become pregnant gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 RATING-KEEP THIS UP!!!!!.

"'Amazing. It's always amazing with Mum.'

'And you licked her cunt and made her come?'

'Yep.'

'God! What does she taste like? I bet she's really hairy.'

'She's got a thick, black bush and she tastes strong and musky and delicious and...'"

People are SICK of reading about shaved --- RAZOR BURNT PUSSY and STUBBLE MOUNDS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is awesome, a story about a female actually having Pubic Hair. COOL!!!!!, and a 5 rating from me as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic!

Southpaw1430Southpaw143010 months ago

Thanks. I just finished parts 1&2. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this series but some of the sex scenes is lacking information and you ended it too quick still 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!

mbdiablo62mbdiablo625 days ago

Very good although the sister thing doesn't appeal to me and I have a very pretty sister.I just can't force myself to think sexually about her. But It was anexcellent and actuallyu believeable story.

5 Stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous