A Mother's Persuasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What now?' I asked.

'What indeed.' Catherine stared across the bedroom and out of the window. 'It's a rather interesting, situation isn't it? Now I'm going to get a shower, and I suggest you do the same. We don't want Mum smelling sex on us do we?'

I kissed Catherine before I left her bedroom. It wasn't exactly a brother/sister kiss, but neither was it a lover's kiss. And afterwards, as I stood in the shower, I wondered what Catherine had meant. Did she want us to be lovers? Would she be happy with me fucking Mum too? Would I be happy fucking my sister and my Mum? It felt a little bit of a betrayal of my mother, and I didn't feel too good about it. Whether I felt bad enough about it to resist my sister's charms, if they were indeed still on offer, remained to be seen. Though I had to admit that what I'd seen of my sister's body was extremely encouraging. And her lack of inhibition when screwing also raised distinct possibilities. Yes, she was right, it was a rather interesting situation.

After that first, frantic time with my sister, she started absenting herself from the house on a regular basis, ostensibly to job hunt and see her friends, but also to allow my mother and me time to make love.

Mum, who was blissfully unaware of this latter reason, and I resumed regular sex with relief and renewed enthusiasm. It was almost as if the enforced celibacy of the past few weeks had sharpened both our appetites. My mother, in particular, seemed on to be fire when we went to bed and her behaviour was, to say the least, unrestrained. She would often lick her crimson-tipped finger in front of me then, with a little smile, slide it knuckle deep into my anus and fuck me slowly while she kissed me or sucked my cock. In the heights of her wildness she would sometimes remove her finger and slide it into her mouth as I watched, fascinated and trembling with arousal. Once she made me come by doing it.

My sexual relationship with my sister, however, stagnated after that first, brief encounter. Mum missed a couple of Bridge nights and there were few if any times otherwise when she was out of the house for any period of time, at least when I wasn't at work. I considered asking Catherine if we should get a hotel room together but I never did and neither Catherine nor I ever talked about that afternoon in her bedroom. Until we had sex again that is.

It was seven o'clock on an April Tuesday evening and Mum had gone to her regular Bridge group and wouldn't be back before ten. As I stood in the sitting room, watching her car turn left out of the driveway and disappear down the road, I was aware of Catherine coming to stand next to me. I looked round at her as she spoke.

'Well, it looks as if we've got the house to ourselves for the next few hours, Charlie. What do you think we should do?'

By way of a reply I took her in my arms and bent my head to hers and she tilted her head and we kissed. Slowly at first, delighting in the novelty, then faster, more urgently, mouths open, sucking on tongues and lips, saliva mixing in a passionate cocktail. While we kissed, I stroked her shoulders and ran my hands down her back. She was dressed, rather incongruously, in a cream satin blouse and the material felt nice to my touch. I could feel her small, firm breasts against my chest and my cock grew and hardened and became uncomfortable in my underpants. Catherine was stroking my neck, lightly running her fingernails over my skin and making me shudder with arousal and desire. God I wanted my sister! Eventually we broke our liquid kiss and Catherine looked at me with her violet-blue eyes.

'I'm thinking that maybe you're thinking the same as me.'

She took my hand and led me upstairs, up the two flights to her suite on the second floor and I followed meekly, though the blood was pounding in my veins and my heart was racing with excitement.

'I've waited too long for this,' said my sister as she shut the bedroom door behind us and started slowly unbuttoning her blouse. 'I thought Mum was never going to go out again.'

'Now you know how we felt,' I smiled, tugging my polo shirt out of my trousers and sliding it over my head.

Catherine looked at my chest and the faint six-pack that was my pride. 'I can see why Mum fancied you,' she said, softly. 'You 've got a fabulous body.'

As I watched, she unbuttoned her black slacks and slid them down over her legs. She wasn't wearing socks so she kicked the slacks into a corner of the bedroom and stood facing me, dressed in only a white bra and matching panties.

I was breath-taken. Her body was beautiful. Slender, long-legged, slim hipped and elegant.

'You're gorgeous,' I whispered, in awe.

'Thank you. Would you like to do the rest?'

I stepped up to her, still in my jeans, and she reached out and stroked my pectorals and my stomach, her nails running down the ridges of my abdominal muscle. I drew her close and she tilted her head again and we kissed as I undid the clasp of her brassiere and allowed it to fall to the floor. Again I was awestruck. Her breasts were like some sculptor's idea of perfection: small and pert and upturned with nipples like little strawberries.

I leaned down and gently sucked one into my mouth and Catherine moaned softly and gripped me, digging her nails into my neck as I suckled the little nub.

I steered her to the bed and she lay down and I knelt next to her and squeezed her perfect breasts and sucked her stiff little nipples and stroked her flat stomach and ran my hand over her silky white panties and Catherine groaned and said: 'Take my knickers off, Charlie,' and she raised her bum off the bed so I could slide them down her long, silky-smooth legs and toss them on the floor.

And again, my sister was perfect. I'd only had a glimpse last time, when I'd rammed myself into her. Now I could feast my eyes on her full-lipped, golden-brown labia framed by silky brown hair, the lips just parting.

I stood and undid my jeans and let them fall to the floor where I stepped out of them, taking my socks with them. Finally, as Catherine watched from the bed, one hand slowly stroking her pussy, I pulled my boxers down and my seven-inch pole sprang free and waved about, the foreskin retracted, the glans red and swollen.

I lay down with my sister and we kissed and touched each other and breathed in the scent of our arousal. My hand found Catherine's labia and I stroked the puffy lips and parted them with one exploring finger, finding a well of hot liquid inside. Catherine groaned and flexed her hips and her hand found my erection and she started masturbating me slowly and gently, her thumb and forefinger encircling my rigid, veined shaft. Now it was my turn to groan and push my finger deep inside my sister's soaking cunt.

She wanked me for a few minutes as we kissed and I slid another finger into her pussy and she mewed into my mouth as I finger-fucked her. The she pushed me down on my back.

'I want that thing in my mouth,' she said, and, shuffling down the bed until her head was level with my loins, she guided my cock to her mouth and slid the big bulbous head between her lips, coating it in saliva, a dribble running down my shaft. Then my sister fellated me, with long, deep strokes, taking an astonishing amount of me into her mouth, using her tongue to stimulate my sensitive areas, sliding her hand up and down my shaft and occasionally cupping and squeezing my balls.

It was exquisite. I would never have imagined my sister to be so good in bed. So sexy. But then I hadn't known what a wonderful body she had. Or anything much about her private life, really, except that one time I'd seen her muffing out Gemma Carter, her university friend.

And of course there was the incest angle. This wasn't just a rather plain lady with a nice smile and goddess's body sucking me off. It was my thirty-three-year-old sister. And she was clearly enjoying it, looking at me with her violet-blue eyes as she took inches of my shaft into her mouth and sucked all the way out again.

Within a few minutes I felt the familiar tingle that heralded the first stages of an approaching orgasm.

'I'm going to come if you don't' stop, Cath,' I groaned.

She lifted her head, releasing my cock, shiny with her saliva and my juices.

'I'm very happy for you to come in my mouth, Charlie, but not this time. This time I want you to come inside me. But first I want you to lick my cunt.'

'Mum never used that word and I was both shocked and thrilled to hear it from Catherine's lips. Mostly I was thrilled, because as soon as I'd seen her snatch in all its glory I'd wanted to go down on her and bury my head in her sopping pussy.

She opened her legs wide and bent them over her stomach, her hands behind her knees and I saw her cunt and her anus, a light-brown wrinkle of muscle and I got between her legs and knelt down and inhaled her scent and parted her lips with my thumbs and licked her from her perineum to her clit, and back again. Then I pushed my tongue as far into her as I could get it and she writhed and gave a great long sigh. Then she spoke to me as I licked.

'I bet you do this to Mum all the time, don't you, you dirty bastard? Do you make her come? What does she taste like? I bet's she's delicious, isn't she. I bet she's really hairy and lovely. God it's been so long since I tasted cunt! Now give it to me!'

I entered her easily with one long stroke and slid into her velvet depths.

'Christ, Charlie, that feels so good. Is it this good with Mum? Tell me what it's like.'

So I found myself having the most unspeakably dirty conversation, about my mother and our sex life, as I fucked my sister. And it was the most erotic experience of my life and I held nothing back.

It's fantastic,' I said. 'All of it! She's got the hairiest pussy I've ever seen and she smells musky and sweaty and it's fucking unbelievable. And her cunt's not as tight as yours but it's still great and her arse is nice and tight.'

Thrust, thrust, thrust.

'How often do you fuck her arse?' asked my sister, her voice trembling, her eyes shut and her mouth half open.

'Not every time.'

Thrust, thrust, thrust. In out, in out.

'Most times.'

What else do you do?'

'I strap her to the bed and gag her.'

Thrust, thrust, thrust.

'Does she like that?'

'She loves it.'

Thrust, thrust, thrust. In out, in out.

'Does she suck your cock?'

'Yes. And she slides her finger into my arse while she does it. And sometimes she licks her finger afterwards, the one that's been inside me. And she loves it when I tongue her anus.' It was crazy, I shouldn't have been telling Catherine these things. It was a complete betrayal of my mother's privacy and dignity, but I was so caught up in the moment.

Thrust, thrust, thrust.

The conversation was bringing me to a climax and it was certainly working for my sister. As I told her this last piece of information she came suddenly, the muscles of her vagina gripping me as they spasmed, her nails raking my back.

'Christ, Charlie,' she screamed, her face screwed up in the intensity of her pleasure.

I gripped her wrists and pinned her arms to the bed to stop her doing any more damage to my back, then I slammed myself into her as I felt my orgasm grow and swell and extinguish the light and sound in the room and my universe shrank to my cock pumping sperm into my sister's cunt as she lay spreadeagled beneath me.

I stopped thrusting as the sensations died away and withdrew my cock, still rigid, from her vagina.

'Hold me,' she said, and I put my arms around her and pulled her close and felt the heat of her skin against mine and I kissed the top of her head and she nestled into my arms as my heart rate subsided and the sweat on our bodies cooled.

Eventually Catherine brushed the hair from her face and looked up at me.

'I don't think it's ever been as good as that before, with anyone,' she said, simply. I opened my mouth to reply but she put a finger to my lips. 'Don't say anything, Charlie. Don't compare me with my mother.

So I said nothing and after a few moments Catherine looked up at me again.

'I'm sorry,' she said, quietly.

'For what?'

'For being jealous of what you and Mum have got.'

A rare spark of intuition flashed through my mind.

'Do you want Mum, too? Is that it?'

Catherine was silent for a long time and I thought she wasn't going to answer then:

'I really fancied Mum when I was younger. All that glossy black hair and big tits. I used to masturbate thinking about what it would be like to have sex with her. I thought I'd grown out of it, but when I came back to live, lo and behold, Mum's lost weight and she looks fantastic and she's got this sort of radiance, this serenity that I've never seen before and of course it's because she's having sex with a twenty-something with a gym trainer's body. So yes, I'm jealous. Of both of you.

'Do you want to sleep with Mum?' I asked.

'Yes, I do. But she's not bi-sexual. She'd be horrified if I suggested it.'

'Well it was she who suggested sleeping with her son. And then went on to do it. So I can't imagine she'd be horrified at the idea of sleeping with her daughter. She's very, very uninhibited, Cath. You'd be surprised.'

'Well I was surprised at some of the things you said, that's for sure. Does she really stick her finger up your arse and then lick it?'

'Yes, sometimes,' I mumbled, a bit shamefacedly. After my orgasm it didn't seem so right to have told my sister those things.

'Question is,' I went on, 'what do you want to do about sleeping with Mum? Do you want me to bring the subject up with her?'

'Oh God no,' said Catherine. Then, more reluctantly: 'I guess I should bring the subject up with her, sound her out. She knows I'm bi,' she added.

'We could both talk to her,' I offered.

'Look, I've got an idea, Charlie. Will you be up to fucking Mum if I went out for the night? After this evening, I mean.'

'Of course,' I said, feeling slightly stung. 'Why? What's your plan?'

Catherine wouldn't say. But she can be a devious bitch, sometimes, and this was one of those times. She'd seen the long, red, fresh-looking lines down the centre of my back that could only really have been made by a lover's fingernails, and she wanted Mum to see them so that the difficult conversation was had by me instead of her. Clever eh? I didn't realise it at the time of course; the scratches weren't deep enough to cause me any discomfort, or even be aware of them. But they were there and Mum spotted them about half-past midnight when I rolled off her naked body and reached for the glass of water on the bedside table.

She'd come home just after eleven pm and I'd told her that one of Catherine's friends had called and suggested a late drink and a sleepover and that Catherine had been really keen and wouldn't be back until mid-morning. Mum was thrilled at this unexpected opportunity and we went to bed almost straightaway and made slow, delicious love for over an hour.

I sucked and squeezed her nipples and she took me in her mouth and brought me to the edge of orgasm and I did the same for her with my mouth fastened onto her pussy, a finger deep in her anus. Then she straddled me and rocked herself to a climax and afterwards I entered her in the missionary position and fucked her for ages, really slowly and tenderly, kissing and whispering to her that I loved her.

Then she saw the scratch marks.

'Charlie, whatever have you been doing? Your back's covered in scratches!'

I went cold. A couple of lame excuses flashed through my mind about cutting back bramble bushes in the garden and suchlike but I didn't think my mother would be fooled by that.

'It was one of the girls at work. Sophie.'

Mum's face went dark. 'I've never suggested you shouldn't see other girls but... Aren't I good enough for you anymore, Charlie? Too old and saggy?' Her voice was rising. Then she breathed out and relaxed back against the pillows.

'You could have told me,' she said quietly. 'I wouldn't have minded.'

'Sorry, Mum,' I said. 'It was a bit of a spur of the moment thing.'

She was silent, thinking.

'When did this happen?' she said, after a long pause.

Well that was a good question because I'd been at home with Mum all weekend and at work on Monday and at home Monday evening, and she knew I hadn't been out of the house while she was at her Bridge group.

So I said nothing and she looked at me with her saucy brown eyes except they weren't so saucy now. They were... what? Stern, sad, a bit curious...

'Is there something you need to tell me, Charlie?'

'About what?'

'About you and your sister.'

I cringed inside for a few seconds before I realised that this was ok. Mum and I could now have a conversation, and who knew where it might lead.

So I told her. Everything. Starting with the night I'd come back from her bed to find my sister waiting for me in my bedroom and what had happened afterwards, right up to making love with Catherine that evening.

'So you're having it off with your sister, as well as with me, and she knows all about us,' Mum began. 'Well, I don't know what to say. I am literally lost for words.'

I took her in my arms and, rather to my surprise, she let me; I had expected her to push me away. So I held her and kissed her hair and her cheeks and her neck and she leant against me and spoke quietly.

'I can hardly condemn you both can I? After what we've been up to. But sleeping with both of us, Charlie! That's... I don't know. It feels as though you cheated on me.'

She was silent for a few moments and I continued stroking her.

'What did she say when you told her we were sleeping together?' asked Mum, eventually.

'She was interested. She didn't condemn us, either. She wanted to know how it felt for me. For both of us.'

'And you told her.' It wasn't a question, so I said nothing.

'What was it like screwing your sister, Charlie?' she asked softly. 'Did it give you a big thrill, like fucking your mother does?'

'It was... good,' I said, awkwardly.

'Just "good".'

'Different,' I said. 'Different to you.'

'Because she's slim and firm?'

'Mum, you're gorgeous. You are the sexiest lady I know.' I paused, summoning my courage. 'Catherine thinks you're sexy too. She wants to join us, in bed I mean.'

'What! The three of us?'

I had expected what? Revulsion? Refusal? Outrage perhaps? I'm not sure. What I hadn't expected was for my mother to stay silent for a minute or so and then to say:

'I've never done anything with another woman, but I think I could, with my daughter.'

And that was how my mother and my sister and I went to bed together. When I came home from work the next day Mum asked me to come into the sunroom, where Catherine was waiting. They'd had, I learned later, a long and interesting conversation about incest and mothers and daughters and sons. I found out later that Catherine had invited Mum up to her bedroom that afternoon, before I got home from work. But Mum refused and said she wanted me to be there that first time.

'This is all extremely weird,' began Mum when we were all sitting down. 'But I suppose, as they say nowadays, "we are where we are", whatever that means. We all know that Charlie has been sleeping with his mother and sister, that we've all been guilty of committing incest, so I need hardly add that nothing is mentioned outside this house or to anybody else, ever.

'And now there has been a suggestion that the three of us sleep together.' She looked around at Catherine and me but we sat mute. 'I must admit,' said Mum, blushing faintly, 'that the idea has quite a lot of appeal to me. And we've all come quite a long way, so I'm willing to give it a go if you two are.'

We didn't sleep together that night. At least, not all three of us. What we did do, after Mum's little speech, was to open a bottle of wine and have a rather erotic three-way conversation while we drank it. Then we had another bottle and half a third by which time Catherine was profoundly drunk and Mum and I were slurring and giggling. We did manage to agree to wait until the weekend before our little orgy before my sister stumbled up to her bedroom and Mum and I went to hers.