A Mother's Persuasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday afternoon was the time we had decided and one o'clock found the three of us in the sitting room, rather tense and a little ill at ease. It was Mum who took charge.

'Right, I'm going upstairs to undress. If you two would like to join me...'

She disappeared through the sitting room doorway and Catherine and I looked at each other as we heard her ascending the stairs.

'Fucking hell, Charlie. It's really going to happen.'

My sister and I gave Mum five minutes, then we went up and tapped on her bedroom door and went in.

It was gloomy in Mum's bedroom; she'd drawn the thick, velvet curtains, for modesty's sake, I assumed. She was lying naked on the bed, her legs parted, stroking her pussy, one red-tipped finger tracing the line of her labia.

My sister and I both undressed. It felt odd. A bit clinical.

'Catherine,' said Mum from the bed, when we were both naked, 'why don't you go and sit in that chair and watch while Charlie gets me really warmed up. Then you can join us.'

Catherine nodded and sat in the upholstered chair next to the bed that Mum used to dump her clothes on at night. I crawled onto the bed and Mum held her arms out and I lay half on top of her and we kissed slowly and deliciously, tongues darting and rasping, mixing our saliva, feeling the softness and fullness of each other's lips and the warmth of our naked bodies together.

I was aware of my sister's fascinated gaze and the stillness of her posture as she watched her brother making love to his mother.

After five minutes of this delicious kissing I turned my attention to my mother's breasts, squeezing and massaging the full, rounded orbs, tweaking and stroking the engorged nipples. Mum sighed as I took them in my mouth by turn. Her sighs turn to little moans, then mewling squeals as I bit gently on the little pinky-red thimbles.

Out of the corner of my eye I was aware of Catherine's right hand straying to the bush of hair between her legs. I ignored it, with an effort, and moved slowly down Mum's rounded body, kissing her tummy, licking her navel, working my way to her thick, black pubic bush. She opened her legs to accommodate me and I heard, or sensed, Catherine gasp. Then my head was between my mother's legs and I was inhaling her scent and tasting her secretions, sliding my tongue between her thick labia, finding the liquid pink interior, finding the centre of her pleasure with the tip of my tongue, my face coated with her juices.

Mum groaned and writhed as I sucked and licked her cunt and tongued her clitoris. I'd got two fingers inside her and was flicking my tongue over her little pearl when she pushed me away and told me to lie on my back.

Kneeling beside me, the other side of the bed to Catherine, she knelt and took my cock in her mouth, eyes closed, one hand on the lower end of my shaft, her thick, carmine lips opening to envelop the big purple head. She fellated me slowly and provocatively, putting on a show for her daughter, I thought, taking in two or three inches of my cock and sucking hard while she worked her tongue around my sensitive areas. The sensation was electric, and the more so because my sister was sitting in a chair by the bed and watching, her face rapt, her fingers working at her pussy, sliding in and out slowly.

After a few minutes of this oral bliss my mother released my cock from her mouth and straddled me. I think all three of us were savouring the moment of first penetration, and Mum certainly took it slowly. She grasped the shaft of my penis, slippery with her saliva, and guided it deliberately to her cunt hole, where she rubbed the head up and down her slit a few times before lowering herself onto me. Catherine watched entranced as my shaft disappeared into our mother's sopping cunt, inch by inch.

My mother loved sitting on top and riding me to an orgasm, but today she had other ideas. After a few minutes of gentle rocking back and forth while Catherine watched and I squeezed her tits and her nipples, Mum dismounted and lay on the bed next to me, her legs wide.

'Catherine, darling,' she cooed, 'would you like to come and taste Mummy's juices?'

God, that use of the word "Mummy" during incestuous sex always made me shiver with desire, but I was surprised she'd used it to her daughter. Catherine said afterwards that it was a big turn on for her, too. Now she scrambled onto the bed with us and dipped her head to her mother's cunt.

I don't know whether a woman knows how to eat pussy better than a man, or if my sister was just particularly adept at it, but within seconds she had Mum sobbing with pleasure, writhing and arching he back, her eyes shut, her mouth open. I joined in by sucking and biting Mum's nipples before it occurred to me that now would be an excellent time to take my sister from the rear as she muffed Mum out.

Catherine was very wet and I slid in easily, feeling her push back at me to get the last inch in. Both my sister and my mother were now moaning and gasping, Catherine's muffled by her mother's labia. I held my sister's hips and thrust in and out of her, relishing the picture of incest and debauchery before me, and admiring Catherine's slender hips and narrow waist.

Mum's orgasm was building now and she was crying: 'Don't stop! Please don't stop!' her hands on her daughter's head, pulling her into the liquid cauldron of her cunt. Catherine was licking furiously, two fingers in her mother's hole, while I rammed in and out of her.

Eventually it became too much and Mum's back arched and she screamed out as her orgasm thundered through her lovely, rounded body and she threw her head back as the pleasure peaked and hung and finally subsided.

I stopped fucking Catherine then and she and I lay down and hugged Mum because she'd started to weep gentle tears.

'It's ok,' she said, wiping her eyes.' I'm just being silly and emotional. You two carry on.'

I entered my sister again, this time in the missionary position and started fucking her with long, slow strokes, wanting the whole thing to last as long as possible. But I'd reckoned without my mother. After watching her son and daughter screw for a couple of minutes she rolled over on her elbows and, brushing her hair behind one ear so that I could see, she kissed Catherine's lips.

Catherine responded by grasping Mum's head in both hands and kissing her back with passion. I'd never seen two ladies kiss before, outside of a porn movie of course, and the sight of it sent shivers through my spine. My mother was french kissing my sister while I fucked her!

I felt the tingling in my balls and I was unable to stop the roaring, all-consuming orgasm that crashed through me like an ocean roller. I pumped and pumped into my sister's cunt as she kissed her mother and then it was all subsiding and my cock was sliding out of Catherine and I was flopping down in exhaustion.

But our mother had one more surprise. Moving down Catherine's flat stomach she parted her thighs and bent her head to lick up the spunk that was dribbling from her daughter's labia. I was dumbfounded. So too was Catherine, although she responded by grasping the backs of her knees and pulling her legs over to allow her mother full access.

I'd never have imagined that Mum would do such a thing as eat a cream pie! Clearly she and I had not fully explored the depths of her eroticism. Clearly there were more places to go. The thought of this was breath-taking.

I lay still, watching my mother tongue her daughter, sucking up the last traces of my ejaculation. Catherine grunted and bent her legs over even further, until her knees were touching her chin. Mum concentrated on her daughter's clit, making her squeal with pleasure. She put two, then three of her long, red-nailed fingers into her daughters cunt and fucked her with a faint squelching noise. Towards the end, Mum slid her middle finger into Catherine's anus, right in, as far as it would go, and Catherine came in a welter of moans and grunts and tears.

After that we were all a bit shell-shocked. We lay in silence for a while until I got up and went downstairs, still naked, for a bottle of red wine and three glasses. Then we sat on the bed and sipped the fruity Shiraz and slowly, shyly, started to talk about what we had done that afternoon.

Mum admitted that she had never had such a powerful orgasm before, which made me feel a bit less good, but Mum smiled her gentle smile at me and said: 'You give me the most wonderful climaxes, Charlie. I think it was because it's the first time another woman has ever done it to me.'

'And your daughter to boot,' I added.

'That too,' she agreed. 'How do you feel, Catherine?'

My sister smiled lazily and leaned back against the padded headboard and I looked with awe at her perfect breasts. 'I told Charlie that I fantasised about you when I was younger. I used to think about going down on you, Mum. Used to wonder what it would taste like. Well it was more erotic than I could have imagined. And then when you did the same to me... Wow!'

The rest of the day was a bit of a blur after the afternoon's activities. Mum cooked and we ate and I washed the dishes and we watched some television. Towards bedtime the knotty problem of who would sleep with whom that night was raised by my sister.

'I think we should sleep by ourselves tonight,' said mother. 'We all need our strength for tomorrow afternoon.'

'Why, what's happening then?' I asked, my hopes rising.

'Well I was thinking we could all go to bed together again.'

***

We were more relaxed on Sunday afternoon, although Mum still closed the curtains. We started with Mum in the middle, alternately kissing her son and her daughter while we fondled her breasts and squeezed her nipples. Then Catherine went in the middle for some of the same treatment and after that mother and daughter took it in turns to suck my cock.

That was blissful. They both licked my shaft and one would take the head into her mouth while the other stroked my balls and teased a fingertip against my anus. Then they would swap, after kissing each other. I wanted it to go on for the rest of my life, but the ladies had needs too.

I fucked Mum in the missionary position while my sister squatted over her face and lowered herself to her mother's waiting mouth and tongue. Catherine held the headboard and moaned deeply as her mother tongued her vagina and clitoris. Then it was all change and I rammed myself into my sister's cunt while her mother straddled her face. While Catherine tongued her Mum she squeezed and fondled her buttocks and sought and found Mum's anus with her fingertip. Mum groaned as Catherine's saliva-lubricated finger slid into the depths of her rectum and she came in a long, slow bubble of bliss.

Afterwards Mum surprised me again by rimming her daughter's anus, parting her bum cheeks and licking and sucking the little pucker before pushing her tongue in as far as she could get it. It seemed as though Mum was in some sort of sexual frenzy, constantly seeking new sensations and experiences.

After this display of eroticism, she asked Catherine if she'd ever had anal sex.

'Not really,' said Catherine. 'Daniel and I tried it once or twice but it hurt too much.'

'You weren't doing it right,' replied Mum. 'It can be very enjoyable. Charlie, would you like to show your sister how it's done?' Without waiting for an answer my mother reached for the lubricating jelly and lay face down on the bed.

I lubed her anus slowly and carefully, as my sister watched, fascinated. She watched as I gripped my shaft and guided it to Mum's sphincter. She watched as I pressed against the dark chocolate pucker and as it opened and the big head of my cock sank into the depths of my mother's anus. She watched as I started to anally fuck our mother in front of her. As I thrust, in increasingly long and hard strokes and Mum moaned with pleasure beneath me, her hand on her cunt, one finger teasing her clit. She watched as I groaned and came into our mother's arse, jetting hot spunk into the soft, enveloping interior.

Epilogue

Nearly twenty-five years later my mother and my sister and I still live together in that house. My goodness we had some fabulous times, in Mum's bed or in Catherine's up on the second floor. Catherine, we discovered, enjoyed bondage as much as her mother and we often strapped her down and took turns fucking her; me with my cock and Mum with a big strap-on latex dildo. The same dildo was used when Catherine and I double-penetrated our mother, generally, but not always, with me up her arse and Catherine in her cunt.

Catherine and I still sleep together, still have sex most nights. Mum's seventy-nine now. We take her to bed sometimes on a weekend afternoon for some gentle stimulation, usually cunnilingus, although she does still take my cock in her cunt and arse occasionally.

After we've brought her to a climax, she likes watching her son and her daughter have sex. She particularly likes it when I bugger Catherine. 'I said you'd enjoy it,' she always tells her.

The End