A Mother's Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnggghhh! I'm coming! Oh, work your ass, Mom! I want to chew on your ass, Mom! I love your ass!" he cried.

His cock leaped inside her. Powerful convulsions swept its length. He fucked mindlessly into her ass. His cock squirted jet after jet of hot, thick cum up her ass. He ground from side to side, boring her out as he sprayed her insides. She moaned and whimpered too as she fucked him back. As she felt her son's cock throbbing and convulsing, the boy's cum burning her insides, she felt the quivering beginning deep within her own body.

Her butt hole spasmed round her son's cock. Her vaginal muscles worked, squeezing thick grool out of her cunt. It dripped onto the bed as she fucked her son with her asshole. Her body shook with spasms. He jammed his cock deep into the hole and held on to the bucking woman. His cock kept throbbing as it was pinched hard. Cum kept leaking into the open brown hole as his mother rode her climax to the end.

When Beth lay still, he eased his cock out. Her asshole clamped shut on his cock, and he couldn't pull it out. Then she relaxed. As he withdrew it, her shitter clamped closed again. His cock knob popped out of her, trailing a thin, sticky stream of cum.

Suddenly, she lifted her head and rolled over. "Put it in my mouth, Kevin!" Wiping his dick, he quickly got on her face, guiding his cock into her inviting mouth. She grabbed his asscheeks and pulled him deep, then pushed him back. He got the idea. He began fucking, his balls swinging heavily as they dragged her chin. He held her head, undulating in pleasure as he felt himself about to explode.

His cock swelled enormously. She nearly choked on it. It filled her mouth. But he pumped faster, fucking her mouth in a frenzy as he felt his balls drawing up. The boy's cock fucked in and out of her mouth faster, hardly giving her tongue a chance to swirl over it each time it plunged deep. She felt the first spasm and then her mouth was flooded with thick, sticky cum.

"Ahhhhhh!" Kevin shouted.

His cock spasmed powerfully, his cum spurted into her mouth in hot gushes. As he came, she clutched at his balls. She stroked them, milking them, coaxing them to empty out. Spurt after spurt of jizz shot onto her tongue and was smeared all over his limb. She savored it, gobbling and sucking and licking like it would be her last load in this lifetime.

Finally, his grip relaxed in her hair. He stopped moving, leaving his cock deep in her mouth. Beth didn't want him to ever pull it out of her mouth. But he slowly began taking it out. It flopped onto her chin, a splatter of cum hitting her there. Cum trailed from her lips to her chin. She licked it up, pushing the rest into her mouth with a finger. Then she turned to her son. His cock was splattered with cum.

He knew she liked doing that. He lay down beside her. Beth got up and knelt between his legs, pushing her face down to his balls. The wet flesh slipped into her mouth. She sucked it, her tongue sliding all over it. The taste of their juices washed into her mouth as she licked him clean. As she did it, she cupped her cunt mound. She found her clit and began fingering it. She rolled onto her back and pulled her knees back. Pulling her cuntlips apart, she made Kevin look at it. She wanted him to memorize her pussy, the open lips and the gleaming interior. Her pubic hair fringed her labia and made it even more obscene.

"C'mon, Kevin , eat my pussy!"

This was his first time licking pussy, his mother's pussy, any pussy. What were the thoughts that ran through his mind? His mother's cunt, for years hidden from him, but now allowed him to do what he thought about for years. Put your tongue inside and move it around and watch how she reacts. That's how you learn, you watch how she reacts! Watch her breathing. Do her muscles twitch? He hadn't ever done that before, but he wanted to learn about satisfying a woman.

"But you might have to tell me if I'm doing it right," he told her. He wanted to please her.

"Don't worry. It will come naturally. Just lick and suck it! Pull on my lips too! Use your fingers! And especially here on my clit." She used her fingers to show him.

Kevin understood what she wanted, and pushed his face into her cunt. She moved her hips against his face. By the sounds she was making, her breathing, he could tell if she liked what he was doing to her.

Her scent was heavy and this told him how aroused she was. He noticed a trickle of urine, but maybe it wasn't urine, seeping out.

Beth raised her legs higher, pulling her knees up to her chest. His mouth fitted nicely between the swollen labia. He kissed the slick pink flesh, sending chills up Beth 's spine. He inhaled the smell of her cunt juices. The unfamiliar odor was strange. His tongue snaked out tentatively into the gap between her cuntlips. Her juices, a slippery grool, coated his tongue. He swallowed some, licking his lips and he pushed his face hard into her cunt hole, shoving his tongue deep inside. Her labia had opened and he wondered if he should slip his fist inside her. Was he too big, but then would the lips accommodate his hand?

Beth closed her eyes as her son's tongue fucked into her pussy. A slight smile crossed her lips. "Yes, oh God, yes, Kevin! I'm dying! It's lovely ... "

His active tongue licked and jabbed at her pink interior. She felt her insides dissolve, then felt chill after chill ripple through her body. Her nipples were spikes, stiff, and she wanted to tear at them, stretch them as far as the flesh would allow.

"Oh, don't stop. Don't stop!" She was afraid he might stop. She loved what he was doing to her with his soft tongue.

Her hips undulated. His face stayed in position between her legs. She was juicing heavily, and he loved the constant flow of liquid, oily cream, transparent but then not transparent. Maybe some was urine, he thought. He clutched her buttocks against him, enjoying the thick hair against his face, her ass cheeks pliable and plump.

He rubbed her between the legs, going from her wet, swollen asshole to her cuntlips. He used his fingers to stretch her cunt wide open, digging his face into it to get his tongue in deeper. Then he clamped onto her swollen clit and sucked lightly, using his tongue to tease her.

"Jeez!" she shrieked. "Yes ... that's it!" Lick it -- suck it!"

Her head turned from side to side. She mashed her cunt into his face as he lapped and lapped at her love niche. Her clit throbbed and sizzled.

Kevin liked the feel of her tender brown asshole. His fingers slid gently around it, and he began applying pressure. The already stretched and well-fucked hole yielded. His cock throbbed now. He dipped into her asshole with one finger, fucking her with about half of it. Then he slipped another finger into her. Beth ground her ass at his fingers, working her asshole open and shut around them. They plunged in and out. The flush spread through her body. She was almost mindless with pleasure now.

She couldn't control the convulsive movements of her body. Her legs jerked. She slammed her pussy into Kevin 's face. Her cunt spasmed and her asshole pulsed as her sphincter muscles convulsed. When he jammed his thumb up her ass, she ejaculated explosively, a mixture of piss and grool.

She laughed hysterically, and hugged him as hard as she could.

Chapter 2

When Kevin did go out, it was only to go to church. This meant he went to church twice on Sunday and once in the middle of the week. His interaction with girls were those he met at church on Sundays, usually with their families. Housewives knew he was single, and smiled at him, and some were overtly flirting.

He was standing after church, clutching his Bible against his chest. He didn't feel spiritual, only that he was in a holding pattern, waiting for something to happen. He usually went home after church, avoiding small talk with people he barely knew. He felt a softness against his elbow, and turned and saw her standing there very close to him. Her name was Diane, she told him, and she was asking him about a dinner. Her voice sounded far away. She was very attractive, obviously someone's wife, and he had never seen her before.

She was dressed in a church style, a paisley print dress that buttoned up the front, and she wore a scoop neck tank top under the dress. Not that Kevin could see what she wore under the dress, but it clearly outlined her thrusting bosom. She was not wearing stockings because her legs were tanned and smooth.

She invited him to Sunday dinner. With the family, her husband, and a daughter Kevin's age.

At first Kevin wondered if he should get his mother's approval, but then decided to chance it. He was nineteen he told himself, and replied "Sure!" He considered himself an eligible bachelor, not that he was intending to date this lovely lady, but he looked forward to it. It was better than going home and hearing his mother complain about his cum crusted sheets!

He did not have a girl friend because his mother screened every girl he brought home to dinner. Beth screened them by reading their palms, or if his date made a face, revert to Tarot cards. She stared intently at the lines that conveyed the future, and then made her determination: "you will never marry my son!" Usually his date would excuse herself, and rush into the bathroom in tears.

Chapter 3

Diane's lips were full, like a Latina girl, but she wasn't a Latina. The family was Swedish, from somewhere in the Minnesota area. Diane had been active in the church, which gave her something to do until Herb asked her to marry him. Herb was a born-again Christian, who spoke in tongues, and he drank too much which slurred his words and he was abusive when he was drunk. Herb was her husband, much older than she, and she detested him.

"So how's school going?" she asked, trying to draw Kevin into small talk. "You're in college, aren't you? You have nice hands," she observed.

"Thank you, yes. Mother wanted me to take piano lessons ..." And thereby the conversation ended. He didn't want to talk about his mother, because even the thought of his mother would give him an erection. He didn't want to tell Diane that his mother gave him blowjobs, and kept him drained so he wouldn't go off with another woman.

"You'll meet Carole, my daughter." Diane had beautiful teeth and he assumed Carole would have beautiful teeth too.

Why she invited him to Sunday she didn't know. He was standing there, looking lost, and she wanted to have Sunday dinner with someone, except her worthless husband. Someone who was good looking, and who would talk to her. Herb hardly spoke to her. Without his hearing aid, she could have talked to the door knob.

But suddenly Kevin opened up, and wanted to tell her about himself. He spoke about the women he knew well. The women from church. He'd been going to church all his life and knew the women in the choir, the woman who worked in the office, and the women who assisted in making meals for the homeless. He told Diane he could tell a lot about a woman by what she wore, and how she sat, and the women who sat with their legs open were the women he liked best. He especially liked the soloist in the choir because his mother told him she was a slut. The soloist had nice bosoms and when she sang, Kevin would sit there in the pew, his mouth open, like he was sucking on her tit. Moreover, as he told her more about the soloist, Diane could see he was getting an erection.

Diane smiled at what he told her, and it was obvious he was a leg man. Maybe even a thigh man, or an ass man. She knew every man was an ass man, unless he was blind, but then he'd grope his way around a woman, sniffing at her, until he found her ass. No woman could resent a man if he felt her ass in a nice way. He knew women were in a constant state of arousal, and if you talked nicely to a woman, she would bring you a glass of wine, and even undress for you. And if she didn't have wine, maybe a Coke, but she'd undress anyway.

Diane watched him through heavy-lidded eyes, her tongue licking her full red lips seductively. For a moment Kevin was at loss as to what she was doing. Then slowly it dawned on him. She was putting on a show for him. He shifted from one foot to the other, nervous with excitement.

She was sitting there on the sofa. The hem of her dress moved slowly upward until he saw the black-lace panties between the white columns of her full thighs. His temples pounded with passion. Her long red fingernails scraped over her stockings with a whispery rasp. She moved them slowly up over the bare skin of her thighs and then raked the black-lace panties.

He glanced up at her face and found her watching his reaction intently. Her eyes sparkled devilishly and she smiled. His eyes dropped back to her crotch. Her fingers stroked at her pussy through the panties, pushing into the crease between the fleshy lips.

"Let me see your cock!" she demanded in a husky whisper.

As if in a trance, he obeyed, unzipping his fly and reaching in and extracting his swollen cock. It pulsed slowly in the cradle of his fingers, the blunt dark head bobbing.

"Mmmmm! Looks delicious!" she rasped. He reminded himself not to forget his Bible.

Diane's long fingers rubbed deeper into the crevice in the black lace. Her fingers hooked the elastic edge of the crotch and pulled it aside, baring her glistening pussy. Her finger dipped immediately into it, stroking and probing as her eyes remained fixed on his swelling affair.

"Stroke it!" she hissed.

Kevin hesitated, his eyes staring at her fingers in her cunt. He had never jacked off in front of anyone. Especially a woman! He only paused for a second. Her exhibition had his lust stirred up to the point of dropping his inhibitions. His hand began stroking the shaft of his cock, squeezing the head. He heard her gasp softly.

Diane slumped a little, one hand holding the crotch of her panties aside, the other massaging her drooling pussy. Her breathing was harsh and ragged and her mouth drooped. Her hips were jerking slightly with the sensations that her fingers were evoking in her cunt.

Kevin watched her, almost hypnotized by her lewdness. His hand moved faster over the hard shaft of his cock. He squeezed the spongy head with each stroke, sending a wave of pleasure through the throbbing flesh. His blood pounded in his veins and his breath whistled through his parted lips.

Diane was caught up in the fever of her lust. Her body jerked and bounced, her eyes fixed on his stroking hand and his swollen cock. Her fingers tore at the slippery flesh of her pussy. She grunted and gurgled as she worked on her cunt.

"Uhhhh! Uhhhh!" She grunted.

Her dress was bunched around her waist, her legs spread wide apart. She paused a moment, then stripped the black panties off and tossed them aside. Her deep pink inner lips gleamed at Kevin , the shadowy hole within opening and closing slowly. Her fingers stabbed at the oozing orifice, the other hand rolling and stroking the red erect button at the top of her slit.

Suddenly her hand reached for him. "Your cock! Give me your cock!" she demanded.

Kevin stepped to her and attempted to push her on her back. She shrugged him off and grasped his throbbing cock, pulling him closer. Her head bent and her mouth closed over the bulbous head, bathing it in wet heat. Her fingers continued their work on her cunt as she sucked and tongued his cock.

Kevin ground his teeth together against the intense sensations that she was causing with her mouth. His hands grabbed her head, tangling in her hair and pulled her wet mouth farther down over his straining flesh. His hips moved slowly, working his cock in and out of her throat. Her tongue laved the head and stroked the sensitive underside. All traces of inhibition left Kevin and he fucked her clutching mouth with abandon. Animal sounds seeped out around his cock from her throat. He was vaguely aware of the sucking sounds of her mouth and the wet sound of her fingers in her pussy.

The pressure mounted and reached the bursting point. His hips pistoned back and forth, driving his cock into her throat with a frenzy. Her free hand clutched his flexing ass-cheeks, pulling him into her mouth. Kevin raised to his tiptoes and groaned. He rammed his cock into her throat and lost contact with the rest of the world as the thick streams of his sperm burst from him and filled her mouth.

Diane whimpered when she felt the jerk of his cock and then tasted the sharp hot cum. Her pussy convulsed and she began to shudder as she crashed into her climax. With each geyser of his cum, she shuddered again and her cunt convulsed into a more intense climax. Her fingers were drenched with her oozing juices.

The final stream of spunk filled her mouth and slid down her throat, and she mouthed his throbbing cock gently, trying to coax just a few more drops from it. He pushed her head away gently and he stepped back, knees weak and shaking. She licked the few drops that clung to her lips and chin and let her hand slide from between her thighs.

"Delicious!" she whispered.

"Yeah ... I guess ..." he retorted.

She lifted her slippery fingers to his face. "Smell," she said. "That's what sucking you off did for my pussy."

He grasped her wrist and pulled the wet fingers to his mouth and licked the slippery juice from them, savoring the sweet taste. Diane moaned and looked up at him dreamily.

"You had better get out of here before I drag you to bed and say the hell with my dinner!" she ordered, pulling her hand from his mouth and rising, her dress falling to cover her pussy.

"Keep talking like that and I'll be the one dragging," he replied.

Her answer to that was to turn and open the door and step into the hall. Kevin followed her on tiptoe, bumping into her when she stopped at her daughter's door. A motion of her hand directed his eyes into the semi-dark room.

Carole lay on her stomach, her dress rucked above her thighs. Her legs were spread and her ass rose and fell, slowly. Kevin stared for a second before he saw the girl's hands between her legs. A surge of fresh lust boiled up in him. He glanced at the girl's face and thought she was asleep. He licked his dry lips and gazed transfixed as Carole's ass moved faster and her body began to jerk.

The desire that welled up in Kevin 's loins was recognizable as lust, but the sensation was somehow different. He knew that and was sure that it was due to the scene that he was viewing. A hand closed over the bulge of his cock in his slacks and he jumped. He looked down into the leering grin on Diane's face. Her ass was pressed against his cock and her fingers worked between them, massaging the swollen rod of his cock.

The soft squeak of the bed drew his eyes back to the girl's body. He felt his cock jerk in Diane's hand. Before he knew it, his zipper was open and she had pulled his cock out into the open. His eyes shot back to the woman's face, shock and lust mixing in his expression. Her hands pulled up her dress and pushed the head of his throbbing cock down between the globes of her ass cheeks and between her thighs. He felt the hot, wet lips of her pussy slipping over his sensitive skin.

His groan was almost too loud. He trembled and flexed his knees, dropping his body, his hands gripping her waist. Her slim fingers manipulated his swollen knob into the drooling opening of her cunt, her body bending at the waist a little. Suddenly, the head of his cock was inside her boiling hole. He pressed it forward, sinking slowly to the depths of her clutching cunt.

A soft sigh escaped Diane's lips as she wiggled her ass against the front of his slacks, working his cock a little deeper into her. He saw her face turn toward the figure on the bed and his eyes followed hers.

Kevin felt Diane's cunt clench around his cock and fresh warm juice wet his cock. Her body trembled under his hands and she pushed back against his cock, harder, moving her ass from side to side. He gripped her waist tighter and pulled her back. His cock was surging in her molten cunt, his balls beginning to draw up against his body. He bit his lip to keep from moaning and he pulled his cock slowly back until only the nut remained in her cunt. His hips flexed and he rammed his cock back into her.