A Mother's Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane jerked with the plunge of his rock-hard cock and her cunt convulsed again as she came again. Her body was shaking violently, her cunt squeezing his cock in a vise-like grip.

Kevin looked back at the girl and saw her beginning to thrash in the throes of a climax. Her ass dropped and she ground her cloth-covered cunt against her hands. Her toes curled and her teeth clenched, her lips pulled tight across them.

Kevin slammed his cock into Diane, one final time, grinding against her. His balls jerked and his cock surged. Hot streams of thick cum gushed into her. He threw his head back and clamped his eyes shut, shaking with pleasure. With each spurt of come, he felt Diane 's cunt grip his cock tighter and push back harder against him.

He saw Herb in the hallway, padding towards the bathroom. "Don't mind him," she told him. He's deaf and doesn't even know I exist."

***

When Kevin thought about Diane and Sunday dinner, he didn't know what to tell his mother. After all, Diane was one of the church ladies, and there were new women coming to church every week. He didn't understand why men go to bars to meet girls. The church ladies were always wet, and all he needed was his Bible.