All Comments on 'A Mother's Point of View'

by WinterIsCumming

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow Simulator 2016

Amazing author, Just wow.

VictorN55VictorN55about 8 years ago
Hot

Nice story. Do continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Surprise

I don't know why I liked that so much, but I did. The unexpected turn .was great.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Shower - More Often

There is much more of this coupling to know about. Gave you a five and hope to read how son takes mother in her needing vagina.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 8 years ago

I really enjoyed this, thoughtfully written, and very erotic. There needs to be a follow up, Jordan needs to fuck his mother in her needy pussy!

A Five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too rushed

A really nice style of writing but boy were you in a hurry. Take your time, this story could have been so much more teasing for the reader with the mother tempting her son over the course of dinner after the pool leading to perhaps some "innocent touching" as they made their way home. If you have time please write again with a more drawn out story, I really loved the style and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I basically like this story a lot

Judging from the writer's other contributions, there's a fascination with exhibitionist sons. That's something that intrigues me too. Most all boys at one time or another have had the urge to let mom get a real good look at what they've got hanging between their legs. Maybe they stand in their room naked from the waist down, waiting for their mother to come in to make the bed, or they lie on the bed at night pretending to sleep, with their shorts pulled down and a big fat hard on, hoping mom'll come in to check everything's okay. "Show it hard for mom!" boys write on the bathroom wall at school, and jokingly say to each other. There's a natural exhibitionism young males have towards their mother. They want mom to see that they're all grown up, to gaze at their fat young penis and heavy hanging loaded balls. Jordan's mom is right, mothers are very curious about how their son has "developed"--they itch to know how big it is, they can't really tell by the glances they keep darting at the front of his pants, they want to see it raw. Jordan's lucky that his mother's so open about her naughty desire. I wish all moms were. Believe me, mothers, if you asked your boy to show it to you, his zipper'd come down and he'd haul out that big penis he's so proud so fast your head'd spin.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Yes, this story took a big turn and hopefully, that will start something at home they both want. Next time, not in his Mom's butt. She wants it as much as he does and they should too. I think they would have great fun too. Can't wait for another chapter. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Liked it, but lost innocence...

I was really enjoying the story, but it totally lost the innocence of the experience when it became an anal story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
****

Not bad. Like some of the others I was a little taken aback when she preferred anal. Maybe that is a nod toward conventional feeling about this kind of sex--between a mom and her son. I hope she gets over it in Ch2 when he takes her pussy. I liked her going ahead as if in a dream, obeying her desire, knowing Jordan wanted her too. And good for Jordan, telling her he wanted to fuck her. Make them a hot couple in the next installment.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Seemed

like a good story till it turned anal and fucked it up **

BikerrickBikerrickabout 8 years ago

Go to agree loved the story until it went anal, not that I mind anal just to quick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

I especially liked it when the depraved cunt wanted her son in her asshole. That's the ultimate taboo act during the ultimate taboo experience. Completely fucking hot.

Morlan502Morlan502about 8 years ago
Good for the first chapter

As with all resolve, it crumbles. So, she will give up the not in my cunt, to fill me up. Will be checking to see where you go with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anal

It was a great story until it went anal. VERY unrealistic. It would have been a 5 but I had to give it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Almost ****

( Impracticality’s aside) Loved the way it built up and then threw a curve ball, there's something really good in that but still I can't help feeling that it's a sentence or a word or two short of beginning a whole.

allnitedinerallnitedineralmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Every story requires some leap of faith but the true question remains, is the reader willing to make it with you? In my case, the answer is yes. Like some of your other readers I too like a slower approach and I the jump to anal was pretty strong. But it's your jump and I'm with you if that's where you needed to go. You got a 5 from me with only the tiniest hesitation. Good work and I hope you take it up again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
no dick where it belongs???

a dick belong in ONLY ONE PLACE whore a PUSSY!!! AND that is where cum belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Mom Said no To Her cunt i grammes in Her cunt and in it too if get pregnant so be it i should know my mom aunt and sister hot prégnant by me even hot my cousin prégnant too my aunt daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Use spell checker and read the story over and correct the grammar mistakes...

use spell checker and read the story over and correct the grammar mistakes.

repetitive in parts with an unusual style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pussy us always better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gret story - could easily be continued as a series - anal only?

BTW - Ignore the sad snarkists - they have nothing better to do than gripe and criticize - the rest of us are happily wanking and having fun reading and enjoying your (and others) stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous