A Mother's Protective Instincts

Story Info
Mom deals with sons bully, but the outcome is mixed.
3k words
4.29
41k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddt1214
ddt1214
286 Followers

All characters in this story are 18.

Liam, 18, walked towards his mother Elaine's idling car when Alex, 18, a jock type, ran around him to knock his books out of his hands. This had become an everyday occurrence.

"Oops, my bad," Alex chuckled.

"Hey, I have had just about enough of your nonsense!" Elaine shouted, putting her car in park. Alex took off running while Elaine fumbled with her phone, "Hello, this is Liam's mom again. This kid is continuing to bully my son. I need the principal to call me back pronto!" leaving yet another message for the school's receptionist.

Elaine, a 44-year-old mother of 2, is willing to do anything for her kids and has and will go full "Karen" on anyone who messes with her babies. She's talked to schoolteachers, receptionists, and councilors who all tell her the same thing, "It will be taken care of," but the bullying always continues. Elaine, a former college soccer player, had always had a decent figure, however her love for baking, sweet tooth and former baby weight had found herself with more weight than her college days. Don't get her wrong, she is still a frequent gym goer, but she has become more thick than thin in her recent years.

"Did the principal get back to you?" Gary, Elaine's husband, and father of the twins asked during supper that night.

"He did. Guess what he told me? It will be taken care of. I will believe it when I see it," Elaine responded.

"I thought you and Alex used to be friends. He used to be a cool kid back in the day," Natalie, 18, Liam's twin sister added.

"We... we did," Liam acknowledged with his stutter he had recently developed from the bullying.

"You know, have you ever stood up for yourself? You do that and these bullies won't find it fun to mess with you anymore," Gary advised.

The following day like clockwork Elaine waited in her idling car to pick up Liam from school. Elaine's gaze sharpened as she noticed now two boys bullying Liam today. Alex and another jock type looking kid walked on each side of her son egging him on. Suddenly Liam pushed the new bully, who she would find out later was named Jonny, taking his father's advice of standing up for himself. However, Jonny reacted by cocking his arm back and swinging towards her son. His fist connected with Liam causing him to fall to the floor.

"That's it!" Elaine yelled practically jumping from the car, "This is bullshit this has gone too far!" Jonny was quick to run off, but Elaine was able to grab Alex by the arm.

"Hey, I'm not the one who punched him!" Alex shouted.

"What do I have to do! What do I have to do to make this bullshit stop?" she screamed at Alex. Letting go of Alex she turned her attention back to her son, "Let's get you home and get some ice on that baby." Walking her son back to her car Liam tried to hide his tears.

That night she sat with a well needed glass of wine and her iPad sending a very lengthy email to the school principal when a red Facebook message notification popped up in the upper right hand side of her screen - it was from Alex.

Curiously, she clicked on it.

Alex: Hey I was thinking about what you said earlier about how to get me to stop bullying your son.

"Was this a trick," Elaine thought to herself.

Elaine responded: Go on.

Alex: Send some nudes and maybe we can work something out.

Elaine: Consider yourself blocked.

Alex: I'll go first.

Before Elaine could hit the block option a flattering mirror selfie photo of Alex holding his cock was uploaded into their message stream. "That's not real," Elaine scuffled to herself as the size of his penis looked enormous.

Alex: Bet I'm bigger than your husband.

Elaine: Don't you know no girl likes unsolicited dick pics, loser. Especially photoshopped ones.

Alex: LOL if you think it's photoshopped then I'm for sure bigger than your man's. Alright nudes aren't enough anymore. Since I'm bigger how about you cuck this dick and I'll stop bullying your son.

Elaine: You're a psycho. The only thing you're bigger at than my husband at is being a jerk.

Elaine smiled thinking her silly comeback was masterful before clicking the block option on Alex. Taking in the rest of her wine glass she walked down the hallway towards her kitchen when the sound of crying caught her attention.

Peeking into Liam's room her heart sank with the view of her son with his face down on his bed pillow bawling his eyes out.

"Oh baby," practically crying herself.

"Mom, I just need some alone time!" Liam distancing himself.

Elaine walked out of the room feeling sick to her stomach seeing her son like this. She thought about Alex's proposition, "You wouldn't really do that," she thought to herself. Though seeing her son falling apart her motherly instincts were kicking in. She tossed and turned all night thinking about her son.

"Do you think you would be able to pick up Liam today from school?" Elaine asked her husband the next morning who was sitting in the adjacent room watching tv as she vigorously scrubbed the dishes over the kitchen sink.

"Yeah, I think I can manage, what do you have going on?" Gary asked.

"Just a meeting I have the feeling that's going to run late," Elaine responded.

"Yeah, sure I can manage to pick him up," Gary nonchalantly agreed.

After work Elaine stalked the parking lot waiting for the football teams practice to end. She saw her opening when Alex broke away from the rest of his teammates as he walked over to his car. She drove up parking next to his vehicle.

Alex let out a big sigh, before walking over to the driver's side window, "What now? You come to yell at me some more?"

Elaine's knuckles were white from gripping her steering wheel so tight. One hand managed to let loose her grip to roll down her window. Her hand shook nervously as she handed Alex an envelope.

Alex eyebrows scrunched in confusion taking the envelope. "Oh shit," said to himself as he pulled out a polaroid nude photo of Elaine.

"A polaroid, how old are you?" he laughed to himself., "this is nice, but this wasn't going to cut it anymore remember." Elaine went to grab the envelope back from Alex, but he was too quick. "I knew he was going to ask for more," Elaine's mind raced.

"I do this, and you leave Liam alone," she managed to say without making eye contact with Alex.

"Do what?" Alex played coy. Elaine looked down at Alex's crotch then back up to his eyes. "You're going to suck my dick for real?" he spurted out.

"This was a bad idea," Elaine let out as she put her van in reverse and began to back away.

"Wow wow wow! Hold up! Hold up!" Alex shouted as Elaine hit her breaks, "I think we can work something out," he continued.

"I do this, and you and those other kids leave Liam alone moving forward."

"I can only speak for myself you might have to suck some more dicks for that."

"Ugh," as she put her van in reverse again.

"Stop!" Alex shouted, "Okay I'll make sure no other kid bullies Liam."

"Get in your car and follow me," Elaine instructed. Driving up windy roads she led Alex to a street known for its hiking trails. Luckily it was daylight savings time and the sun had already set making it a secluded location.

Alex stretched out of his car, "Alright, how are we doing this?"

"My van's roomier. We will use mine," as she slid open her vans middle door leading to the couch esc seats.

"The mom mobile I can dig," Alex laughed as he slapped Elaine's ass as he crawled onto the seat to unbuckle his jeans.

"You cannot tell ANYONE about this!" Elaine instructed.

"Yeah yeah," Alex laughed.

"I'm serious I will personally kick your ass if I even think you did."

"Yes, I know I get it, I won't tell anyone."

Elaine's clammy nervous hand reached out and gripped Alex's growing cock slowly massaging his shaft. Elaine chuckled.

"What is it baby?" Alex asked as his hips began to move with her hand gestures.

"Don't call me baby," Elaine paused, " it's... this whole thing makes me feel like I'm back in high school myself," laughing to herself.

"Alright, stop stalling," Alex said as he placed his hand on Elaine's head gesturing her down to his crotch. She brushed his hand away from her head.

"Did you shower after football practice before I put this thing in my mouth?"

"Don't worry about it. We got a deal or what?"

Elaine signed and lowered her lips down to his cock. Engulfing his cock head into her mouth. She took notice of how much more his cock head filled her mouth than her husband. "Oh no my husband!" she thought, "I was too busy thinking about Liam that I stupidly am now cheating on Gary." Alex didn't give her much more time to think as he pressed his hips up further pushing his cock down Elaine's throat. The size of his shaft was more than she expected - GLUH - spit came out of her mouth as she gagged on his cock pressing against the back of her throat.

"That's it baby gag on that cock," Alex let out as his right hand tugged and slapped Elaine's raised ass. With her head in his crotch, she had placed the rest of her body horizontal on the combining seat next to him, so her ass was in the air. She let this go until she felt his hand slide down the back of her jeans to tug on her bare ass.

"I think that's enough," Elaine let out.

"C'mon, I'm sure every guy you have ever blown as felt you up like this while you blew them," Alex said. Elaine rolled her eyes back at him.

Alex suddenly pushed Elaine's head back down on his cock. GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK the sound her mouth involuntarily made taking his cock deeper down her throat. Shortly after Alex's hand was again down Elaine's pants tugging at her bare ass.

"These pants cannot be comfortable," Alex said as he leaned over sliding her jeans off her to her bent knees revealing her fat bare ass. SLAP, Alex forehand contacted her ass causing her cheeks to ripple. Meticulously tugging at her bare ass his fingers found Elaine's pussy's lips. His arrogance grew, discovering her pussy had become wet as he dove his middle finger into her pussy. Elaine found herself surprised when she didn't push away. Her body began to rhythmically move with the motion of his finger slowly pressing in and out of her pussy.

"Rub that clit," Alex whispered out. Elaine's face went flush as her hand had disappeared between her legs but didn't think Alex noticed. Releasing his cock from her mouth's grip, "Okay that's enough no more touching!" she said, beginning to pull up pants back up around her waist.

"C'mon I was so close! Your wet pussy was making me so close!"

"What my mouth wasn't enough" Elaine shot back.

"Just take your pants off again. Your jeans around your knees couldn't be comfortable."

Elaine thought how she was starting to lose circulation in her lower legs with her jeans wrapped around down to her knees. She sighed and scooted on her ass to kick off her shoes and jeans. She wiggled out of her pants Alex began unbuttoning her blouse.

"I don't think so."

"You already have my dick in your mouth and you're taking off your pants, what's letting me see your tits?"

"Fuck me," Elaine sighed to yourself in constant disbelief.

"If you insist," Alex said back eager.

"That's not what I meant," Elaine responded as she allowed Alex to undo her blouse revealing her large tits.

While Alex fondled over Elaine bare breast, she looked down taking notice of Alex's rigid cock standing tall. "Gary's cock would be falling down about now if we stopped to have a conversation during sex acts," she thought. Alex took advantage of Elaine's in thought and pulled her onto his lap burying his face again into her breast and squeezing her ass.

Moving from kissing her tits he moved up to Elaine's neck. She felt his throbbing cock leaning against her pelvic bone. She couldn't help herself and began to get lost in the movement, starting a dry humping movement and running her hand through the back of Alex's hair.

During her dry humping motion Alex lifted her body up and positioned his cock. Her body came back down, her pussy lips landed and accepted his cock head into her. "No no," Elaine mumbled, but he pressed on inserting his cock deeper into her. Feeling her pussy stretch out Alex began youthfully vigorously thrusting his cock. The van was now rocking back and forth.

"Okay, that's enough," Elaine said but didn't try to get off.

"This the biggest cock you've ever had, baby?

"Hmm Mhmm," she moaned.

"Touch your clit again baby," Alex placed her hand back onto her clit. Her hand vigorously rubbed. Catching herself off guard was how fast her body jumped into an orgasm. "Cum on that dick baby," Alex shouted. Her eyes closed, toes curled, and body trembled. Coming down from the high of her orgasm she caught her breath. This moment was interrupted when Alex shouted, "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Not in me you're not!" Elaine jumped off as his cock shot a rope of cum onto her belly rolls. Alex grabbed his cock and jerked up and down continuing to shoot cum onto her stomach.

"Alright I think that's enough!" Looking down at the amount of cum that Alex had just unloaded. "I thought 18 year old's jerk off all the time. How do you have so much?"

"It's a youth baby!"

"I said don't call me baby!"

"You weren't saying that moments ago when you orgasmed on this dick," Alex mockingly said as he zipped his pants back up.

SMACK - Alex slapping Elaine's bare ass again as he stepped out of the van.

"No one. NO ONE can know about this," Elaine sternly reminded.

"You got it and consider Liam protected," Alex winked back as he got back into his car. "Hope you had as much fun as I did," he yelled driving off.

The following days Liam bullying had stopped all together. Two days later during pick up she saw Jonny approach Liam only to see Alex intervene.

"I'm happy to see the bullying has stopped!" Elaine said at the dinner table.

"Yeah, it's made life a lot easier," Liam replied.

"Yeah, Alex has been actually kind of nice again. I've seen him watch over Liam a few times these last few days," Natalie interjected.

"I told you, you stand up to these kids, they won't find it fun to bully you anymore," Gary added.

Elaine didn't regret any of the actions she had done seeing Liam's happiness return. That was until...

Two weeks later Elaine was on her way home to grab some food on her lunch break, concern rose seeing Alex's car parked in the front of their house. "What the fuck," she said to herself. "This pervert probably looking through my underwear drawer, or what if... he wants another payment," she thought to herself.

To catch him off guard she walked around the house instead of coming through the front door to try and get the jump on him. However, she was the one caught off guard when she heard the undeniable sound of bed springs - EEE-RRR-EEE-RRR. "Oh no," she thought. "Fuck this pussy is tight," clear as day Alex's voice. Coming upon her daughter Natalie's window the blinds were closed, but from the far-right angle of the window she could get a peek inside.

Her heart sank seeing her daughter on all fours as Alex fucked from behind with that smug smirk on his face. Alex pushed Natalie down prone to announce, "Fuck, I'm cumming!" though his body trembling was a clear indicator of that. The only silver lining was seeing him pull out to reveal he had been wearing a condom.

Elaine rushed to the front of the house fumbling with her keys as she opened the door to alert them of her presence. Once inside, Natalie and Alex came walking down the hallway clearly Natalie had rushed to put her clothes on.

"Hey mom! Alex and I were just studying during our break period," Natalie said though she had always been a bad liar.

"Aren't you the kid who was bullying Liam?" Elaine asked playing dumb.

"I..." before Alex could finish Natalie interjected, "Yeah, but lately he's actually been Liam's kinda like protector at school. He's actually a sweet guy. Plus he JUST ASKED ME TO PROM!" Natalie exclaimed!

"Oh great great..." trying to sound supportive.

"Don't worry, I talked to Liam about it. Since Alex has been watching over him, he is okay with it now," she explained.

After a few awkward moments, "Well we got to get going back to school," Natalie announced.

"Can you wait outside Natalie. I want to talk to Alex for a second" Grabbing Alex by the arm she practically dragged him to her bedroom., "What do you think you are doing?"

"What your daughters cool."

"You CANNOT date my daughter! I heard and saw what you all were doing moments ago!"

"Jealous? We can still do our thing?" Alex said rubbing Elaine's arm.

"Gross no!"

"I thought NO ONE could know. You want to tell her why we can't date?"

Elaine was stunned. Alex turned to leave, but as he got to the door frame he stopped and turned back towards Elaine, "Your daughter is actually a nice girl. I do like her. She doesn't have your rack, but her pussy's super tight. You should know your blowjobs skills are better though maybe you can help her with that before prom night," winking again before leaving.

Elaine watched from the window as Alex put his arm around Natalie walking back to the car. It was now she regretted the series of events she had put in motion.

ddt1214
ddt1214
286 Followers